PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Posts

Vicki Richter
01-31-2006, 07:07 AM
I have had my last 7 posts deleted. I just wanted to point that out. Freedom of speech my ass... Interesting how the comment was made by Ms. 42" that she could easily have posts deleted... I guess that this site is becoming regulated by fascists who control the propaganda. Mega knows what's up.

When I can be assured that my posts will no longer be deleted, I will return. Censorship, especially when responding to attacks should never be acceptable.

V/R

<screenshot>

rick_932
01-31-2006, 07:16 AM
i would think the user whose posts were deleted should be given an explanation describing why their post was deleted. that way, next time around they know what to avoid posting or if they should even continue posting

Vicki Richter
01-31-2006, 07:25 AM
i would think the user whose posts were deleted should be given an explanation describing why their post was deleted. that way, next time around they know what to avoid posting or if they should even continue posting

Well that would be nice wouldn't it. The BBW of the forum posted something which complained to a mutual fan about him not defending her in my forums. I argued that there is absolutely no need to yell at fans for things they don't post. I also made several comments defending my previous stance on the things I said. All of which is still located uneditted on my site public forums.

It was very well written, articulate, and there was nothing there which suggested it should have been deleted. 7 posts in a row is significant. If someone wants to send me a message... deleting all my posts is a great way to do it. Not the most mature approach to a situation but...

V

Ts Laura
01-31-2006, 07:40 AM
ouch VR 7 is a bit much, i don't keep up with the ongoings here, just drop in and out of the forums, but i know i personally always leave a message or pm to someone in the forums i am admin at. i just consider it away to let them know why i did the action

Vicki Richter
01-31-2006, 07:42 AM
ouch VR 7 is a bit much, i don't keep up with the ongoings here, just drop in and out of the forums, but i know i personally always leave a message or pm to someone in the forums i am admin at. i just consider it away to let them know why i did the action

That doesn't seem to be happening here. Just oddly... whole posts get deleted. What is odd... is there are no pix in my posts. No personal info... No comments about religion. No antisemantic remarks. No swearing even... and yet oddly, they are deleted.

Ts Laura
01-31-2006, 07:46 AM
hopefully someone will let ya know whats up, i haven't kept up with the forums for awhile, atleast 4 months now so i am a bit outdated on what has been going on , who is getting along and who isn't these days lol.

Ecstatic
01-31-2006, 07:47 AM
Hmm, was I that mutual fan? Now things are coming clearer to me, given this plus certain extreme (and quite unnecessary) posts in a certain other forum (which I only just read 15 minutes ago--no wonder I was confused). Plus my response had gone missing, but I chalked it up to a glitch in the system and posted again, which resulted in good dialog, I think.

In any event, I won't step into any ongoing dispute between certain high profile individuals, each of whom I respect in her own regard. If they have something going on, it's between them. I don't think that makes me a cad. I hope all parties understand that.

And if I'm having a Honda moment (sorry guy, couldn't help it) and completely missing what's going on, well, that just goes to show you, if it isn't one thing it's another.

Vicki Richter
01-31-2006, 07:54 AM
Hmm, was I that mutual fan? Now things are coming clearer to me, given this plus certain extreme (and quite unnecessary) posts in a certain other forum (which I only just read 15 minutes ago--no wonder I was confused). Plus my response had gone missing, but I chalked it up to a glitch in the system and posted again, which resulted in good dialog, I think.

In any event, I won't step into any ongoing dispute between certain high profile individuals, each of whom I respect in her own regard. If they have something going on, it's between them. I don't think that makes me a cad. I hope all parties understand that.

And if I'm having a Honda moment (sorry guy, couldn't help it) and completely missing what's going on, well, that just goes to show you, if it isn't one thing it's another.

No you are 100% right. Actually, my whole comment was that you are a great fan. You don't get in the middle of anything. You stay impatial. I suggested that beating up posters for what they don't say wasn't acceptable behavior.

Then I followed up with some points to validate what I had said previously. For example: I said I was smarter... and I am. I clarified that I had previously said someone went to a community college... which someone apparently didn't, they just apparently got an associates somewhere else. Maybe a beauty college.

Anyway, if someone is sensitive to being corrected, then Ms 42" might consider alternatives to deleting all the posts of said person someone is attacking.

Vicki

Castor_Troy05
01-31-2006, 08:50 AM
*puts the toys back in the pram*

Vicki Richter
01-31-2006, 09:12 AM
*puts the toys back in the pram*

What is pram?

Castor_Troy05
01-31-2006, 09:13 AM
ah its a uk word i guess, its a pushchair i think you guys call it

Legend
01-31-2006, 09:31 AM

GroobySteven
01-31-2006, 09:43 AM
Fucking septics...
....a stroller!!!!
seanchai

Ts Laura
01-31-2006, 09:47 AM
Fucking septics...
....a stroller!!!!
seanchai

lol took a few to figure it out till he said pushchair

BeardedOne
01-31-2006, 10:22 AM
Pram = Perambulator = Baby Stroller/Carriage

That's as deep into this as I am going to get.

slinky
01-31-2006, 10:34 AM
I don't see any deleted posts.

romeo
01-31-2006, 04:17 PM
I don't see any deleted posts.

they have deleted them so you CAN'T see them :roll:

AllanahStarrNYC
01-31-2006, 04:24 PM
should i play the violin now? or wait to all the whiners start jumpimg off the ship a la titanic

chefmike
01-31-2006, 04:35 PM
should i play the violin now? or wait to all the whiners start jumpimg off the ship a la titanic

Allow me...

:violin :sadcry :violin :sadcry :violin