PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Watch Any Of The CSI Or Law And Order Shows Anymore?

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Used to watch them all but no more except sometimes Criminal Intent. I never really liked CSI, any of them. Way too cheesy.

A good show I recommend and have stuck with through all the seasons is Criminal Minds.

baller1987
11-10-2011, 08:48 AM
When I was a little kid I liked law and order, but when they started coming out with tons of them, I stopped. All those shows piss me off, cause it's the same script over and over.

marissaaz
11-10-2011, 09:10 AM
i still watch svu and criminal minds

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 09:13 AM
i still watch svu and criminal minds

SVU should be moved to Lifetime Network. Valerie Bertinelli or Meredith Baxter-Birney(RIP) could be the ADA.

SammiValentine
11-10-2011, 10:51 AM
female friend of mine watches those genre of programs all the time never anything else omfg drives me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad lol

Dino Velvet
11-10-2011, 10:52 AM
female friend of mine watches those genre of programs all the time never anything else omfg drives me maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad lol

Sammi, is MI-5 any good? They run it over here now.

SammiValentine
11-10-2011, 10:57 AM
never watched it.....the only ones i can stomach are waking the dead (I think it is) and NCIS xx

BigDF
11-10-2011, 12:20 PM
Used to watch them all but no more except sometimes Criminal Intent. I never really liked CSI, any of them. Way too cheesy.

A good show I recommend and have stuck with through all the seasons is Criminal Minds.I continue to watch the original Law & Order in syndication as well as Criminal Intent. Used to watch all of the CSI shows , but I find them tedious now. Criminal Minds is an excellent show and so is Bones, but it's not something to watch while you're eating dinner. A couple of new shows I recommend are Grimm and Unforgettable. I also enjoy watching Piper Perabo in Covert Affairs and her Coyote Ugly boss Maria Bello in Prime Suspect.

Damn it sounds like all I do is watch TV and hang out here. I really used to have a life.:yayo:

Coash
11-10-2011, 01:01 PM
We stopped watching those a long time ago. It's just NCIS & NCIS:LA for us now. We love em!

Jericho
11-10-2011, 01:05 PM
I used to like Special Victims Unit, back in the day, bt since i chucked the telly out....:shrug

alpha2117
11-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Still like SVU, Criminal Minds is okay none of them are anything like the real world of course.

maxpower
11-10-2011, 06:28 PM
SVU should be moved to Lifetime Network. Valerie Bertinelli or Meredith Baxter-Birney(RIP) could be the ADA.

I don't think Meredith Baxter is dead.

King_Krollen
11-10-2011, 06:44 PM
I'm gonna one up BigDF...
Monday: Watch - Castle, Record - Hawaii 5-0
Tuesday: Watch - NCIS, NCIS: LA, Body of Proof, Record - Covert Affairs
Wednesday: Watch - Criminal Minds, CSI:
Thursday: Watch - recordings, Bones, The Mentalist
Friday: Watch - Chuck, CSI: NY

There are other shows in there also, but they don't fit into the crime show subject so I din't list them.

GroobyKrissy
11-10-2011, 06:50 PM
I watch CSI (vegas) and Criminal Minds. Two of my favorite series...es.

Quiet Reflections
11-10-2011, 06:55 PM
I continue to watch the original Law & Order in syndication as well as Criminal Intent. Used to watch all of the CSI shows , but I find them tedious now. Criminal Minds is an excellent show and so is Bones, but it's not something to watch while you're eating dinner. A couple of new shows I recommend are Grimm and Unforgettable. I also enjoy watching Piper Perabo in Covert Affairs and her Coyote Ugly boss Maria Bello in Prime Suspect.

Damn it sounds like all I do is watch TV and hang out here. I really used to have a life.:yayo:
All those shows are great. I have yet to miss an episode of Bones or Criminal minds.

Quiet Reflections
11-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Shs's not dead

stukaz29
11-10-2011, 08:15 PM
I like to see NCIS, NCIS L.A, Criminal Minds,Cold Case, Numb3rs, Hawaii Five 0
(The new edition),Blue Bloods.
I liked Without a Track too but it was closed down.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-10-2011, 08:34 PM
"big bang theory" !!!!