PDA

View Full Version : Transsexual Cheerleaders 7

WendyWilliams
11-04-2011, 04:54 AM
Devil Films November 1st Release "Transsexual Cheerleaders 7" provides an All-Star Cast including Devil Films Own "Go-To" Sensation Amy Daly, Veteran Jesse Flores and Newcomer Instant Sensations Sunshyne Monroe and Teighjiana. Cheerleader Series has proven to be a fan favorite showcasing only the top Ts Stars in hardcore action. With AVN and XBIZ Award season approaching both Amy and Jesse provide a strong resume of DVD appearances. This year the T-girl Genre has seen numerous fresh faces debuting like Texas beauty Sunshyne Monroe who is currently working with SMC Productions on her upcoming Official Website. Buyers can expect four hot hardcore scenes featuring top-notch production and sex. Come January place your Vegas odd's on seeing one of these ladies taking away the top honors at XBIZ or AVN.

"You won't win the game with these Trannies, but you'll definitely score! They'll shake their pom-poms and cheer as they do the splits on your cock. You'll be dropping the soap in the locker room showers on purpose!" says Devil Film.

Amy continues to produce weekly updates on her official web site AmyDaly.com and fans can keep up with her on such social networks as Twitter.com/AmyDalyXXX, Face book/AmyDalyts, and AmyDaly.com/Blog. You can check Jesse out at www.ts-jesse.com (http://www.ts-jesse.com/) or Twitter/jesseflo. Finally want to check out Newcomer Sensation Sunshyne Monroe Twitter.com/Sunshyne_Monroe

parker01993
11-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Very nice ill have to check this out :)

theone1982
11-04-2011, 04:57 AM
Already purchased!:dancing:

nevada64
11-04-2011, 04:57 AM
Already purchased!:dancing:

Who do you fancy most?

theone1982
11-04-2011, 05:06 AM
Who do you fancy most?

It's on the way in the mail lol. But I'm looking forward to seeing Teighijana in her first hardcore scene on DVD. Sunshine gives me an insta-boner everytime, and Amy is always hot as fuck. I like Jesse but she tops too much. More bottoming Jesse!:dancing:

Dino Velvet
11-04-2011, 06:35 AM
Sunshyne's done gone Hollywood! :cheers:

Silcc69
11-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Wendy are you gonna be in this series? I'd love to see that big ass you got poking out of a cheerleader skirt.

WendyWilliams
11-04-2011, 08:37 AM
LoL I'm too old to be a cheerleader.

BigDF
11-04-2011, 10:42 AM
LoL I'm too old to be a cheerleader.No way, Wendy. You'd look fantastic in one of those outfits:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

bassman2546
11-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Love the pic of Amy on the back of the box, sitting on a hard cock with her pompoms in the air. Sunshyne is hot with her big cock hanging out of her skirt. Looking forward to seeing a nice fuck from her ending with a big spurting cumshot!

Mayrah
11-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Amy seems very happy sitting on that dick in that picture :p

sharkmizzle
11-04-2011, 06:44 PM
This series has always been among my favorites, and this newest installment looks fantastic! I can't wait to pick it up.