View Full Version : October in Miami with Adda my bestie...

EvonRose
10-31-2011, 06:53 AM
Me and my bestie in Miami, Love her! and she'll be joining soon!!!

diablito
10-31-2011, 07:28 AM
thought I saw you at LIV!!! fucking mad house and the valet scratched my Bentley... not to mention the rain wtf!!

question: do you keep her around to make yourself look sooooooooooo much hotter?? cause it works!!

EvonRose
10-31-2011, 07:34 AM
thought I saw you at LIV!!! fucking mad house and the valet scratched my Bentley... not to mention the rain wtf!!

question: do you keep her around to make yourself look sooooooooooo much hotter?? cause it works!!

Yes I was there.
Don't say that, That's really mean!!!

EvonRose
10-31-2011, 07:40 AM
And then I got drunk and showered in the rain, I was with naked people but didn't take pics of that. lol..

EvonRose
10-31-2011, 07:45 AM
Me and Adda taking a bath.

diablito
10-31-2011, 08:05 AM
Wow, if someone were as observant as I WITH the luxury of having stayed in the majority of the better hotels in Miami they would know exactly where you are! It's pretty standard, you know!! Be more careful love

SirCumsAlot
10-31-2011, 08:09 AM
Me and Adda taking a bath.

your friend kinna reminds me of

http://www.delish.com/cm/delish/images/Ze/fruit-loops-toucan-sam-del0311-lg.jpg

EvonRose
10-31-2011, 08:15 AM
Wow, if someone were as observant as I WITH the luxury of having stayed in the majority of the better hotels in Miami they would know exactly where you are! It's pretty standard, you know!! Be more careful love

well yeah i mean stated the hotel i was in in the video, its not like they know my room number... it was 400 by the way. lol..

diablito
10-31-2011, 08:38 AM
well yeah i mean stated the hotel i was in in the video, its not like they know my room number... it was 400 by the way. lol..

I posted that before I saw your vid... Which by the way gives everyone access to your photo bucket account and 88 personal files!!! Might wanna think about taking that post down!

EvonRose
10-31-2011, 08:44 AM
I posted that before I saw your vid... Which by the way gives everyone access to your photo bucket account and 88 personal files!!! Might wanna think about taking that post down!

Thanks I forgot i posted on photbucket not Facebook... yikes!!! Thanks alot... I owe you big time!

loveboof
10-31-2011, 09:01 AM
I love those pics of you in the rain Evon - really cool.

And why is everyone being so insanely harsh about your friend?! She looks kinda cute to me... :/

EvonRose
10-31-2011, 09:05 AM
Re post of Adda videotaping me in the tub.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2zrg5mg&s=5

Teddy P.
10-31-2011, 09:09 AM
Damn Evon, you're a bad b****. Very feminine voice as well.

irvin66
10-31-2011, 12:38 PM
Oh my god you're so fine, Evon Rose! Your friend also!!! :party:

slingblade
10-31-2011, 12:44 PM
And then I got drunk and showered in the rain, I was with naked people but didn't take pics of that. lol..

You're lucky I didnt catch you out there or else you would have been in big trouble!!:fuckin::fuckin:

Willie Escalade
10-31-2011, 02:32 PM
And why is everyone being so insanely harsh about your friend?! She looks kinda cute to me... :/
Indeed...

Edwoodwoodwood
10-31-2011, 03:09 PM
Re post of Adda videotaping me in the tub.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2zrg5mg&s=5

Aww Evon you look sooo cute and looks like you know how to have fun. I would love to come and soap you up and wash your back whilst in that bath.

Please keep posting us more of your candid photos.

hard4janira
10-31-2011, 03:57 PM
Adda was just here in Atlanta a week or so ago... I just missed her actually.

doctor screw
10-31-2011, 04:44 PM
Lesbiana's :whistle:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHdxb0AOJmE

ed_jaxon
10-31-2011, 05:19 PM
Cute pic of you and Adda in the tub Evon.

I am mad I did not get a pic of you in Chicago now. That white dress was stunning. All my fault.

MdR Dave
10-31-2011, 05:28 PM
Gorgeous as ever, Evon.

If I were the rain falling on your neck, mixing salt and sweet perfume, the rain would fall from dark or cloudless skies

Donkey
10-31-2011, 05:48 PM
I'm wondering what Adda's thinking when she looks down and sees the 7" cock flopping in the water on her bestie in the bath? :)

maxpower
10-31-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm wondering what Adda's thinking when she looks down and sees the 7" cock flopping in the water on her bestie in the bath? :)

Adda is trans also, so it's probably not a big deal.

Donkey
10-31-2011, 06:09 PM
Adda is trans also, so it's probably not a big deal.
Ah, well this should be a compliment to Adda then. She is certainly passable.

SirCumsAlot
10-31-2011, 07:13 PM

Who's everybody? Im not everybody. I only said her friend looks like the froot loop bird. Thats not being insanely harsh nor did I say she aint cute, she just resemble a bird... I know alot of cute girls that I call tweety bird because they resemble that bird one way or another. If I wanted to diss someone "insanely harsh" it'll be more than calling someone a bird

loveboof
10-31-2011, 07:17 PM
Who's everybody? Im not everybody. I only said her friend looks like the froot loop bird. Thats not being insanely harsh nor did I say she aint cute, she just resemble a bird... I know alot of cute girls that I call tweety bird because they resemble that bird one way or another. If I wanted to diss someone "insanely harsh" it'll be more than calling someone a bird

There was a bloke before you who said something disparaging. You can be 'everybody' or nobody... I don't care which :)

giovanni_hotel
10-31-2011, 07:21 PM
I've seen a vid of Avon's GF, she's hotter than she looks in some of these photos IMO.
Both those girls hanging together just need one more (ME!!) and we'd really have a party.

Jackal
10-31-2011, 07:37 PM
You both look fantastic! Very pretty ladies :D Thanks for sharing the pics, nice to see

CORVETTEDUDE
10-31-2011, 08:06 PM
I certainly wouldn't mind getting in the middle of this......:salad:salad

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=430535&stc=1&d=1320039951

diablito
10-31-2011, 10:50 PM
Thanks I forgot i posted on photbucket not Facebook... yikes!!! Thanks alot... I owe you big time!

next time you're on south beach I'll hold you to your promise!! deal?

EvonRose
11-01-2011, 01:45 AM
next time you're on south beach I'll hold you to your promise!! deal?

If you are into what i'm into, I will be nice to you... a little bit.

diablito
11-01-2011, 04:11 AM
If you are into what i'm into, I will be nice to you... a little bit.

well, if what you're into is shopping, eating, sleeping and having a good time... then yes, i accept!! :):)

now, if its a little more "mischievous"... then BETTER!!

Debra
11-01-2011, 04:21 AM
Evon sweetie. Is there room in that tub for a third body? I am feeling kinda dirty.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-01-2011, 05:40 AM
Sorry I interrupted!!!

EvonRose
11-01-2011, 06:20 AM
well, if what you're into is shopping, eating, sleeping and having a good time... then yes, i accept!! :):)

now, if its a little more "mischievous"... then BETTER!!

Love shopping, love eating, love sleeping, and love weird fun stuff!!

diablito
11-01-2011, 07:41 AM
Love shopping, love eating, love sleeping, and love weird fun stuff!!

You and I are going to have to converse in a more private environment!!

LeatherTGirlLover
11-01-2011, 07:59 AM
Great pics Avon, both you and your GF look stunning and you look like you had a great time together xxx

EvonRose
11-01-2011, 01:56 PM
You and I are going to have to converse in a more private environment!!

Sure inbox me and maybe we can exchange some info, yahoo, skype etc.

robertlouis
11-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Damn the Atlantic, damn, damn, damn!

EvonRose
11-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Damn the Atlantic, damn, damn, damn!

I know, fuck right?

robertlouis
11-01-2011, 03:23 PM
I know, fuck right?

Yes, how about Bermuda? :dancing:

EvonRose
11-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Yes, how about Bermuda? :dancing:

Eh I don't want to vanish, I'm more a Turks and Caicos girl...

robertlouis
11-01-2011, 03:56 PM

Barbados is nice too.....x

Must go. Later....

hard4janira
11-01-2011, 05:20 PM

TCI rules. Provo has the best beach I've seen in the Caribbean. Great hotels, great restaurants. (Great diving)

EvonRose
11-02-2011, 12:32 AM
TCI rules. Provo has the best beach I've seen in the Caribbean. Great hotels, great restaurants. (Great diving)

I love sea diving, and doing it raw is the best!!! no gear just bare. Watching sea life is beautiful!

SirCumsAlot
11-02-2011, 06:50 AM
I love sea diving, and doing it raw is the best!!! no gear just bare. Watching sea life is beautiful!

Fuck that! Getting eating by a great white shark aint beautiful!!! Im joking, only hating cuz I cant swim but I always wanted to jet ski. My skinny ass will sink str8 to the ocean floor, chillin next to the titanic

I love nature though. Beaches are one of the most relaxing places to chill out at imo, kicking back listing to the ocean waves and birds chirping, or playin football with the homies stepping all over everybody shit

EvonRose
11-02-2011, 07:14 AM
Fuck that! Getting eating by a great white shark aint beautiful!!! Im joking, only hating cuz I cant swim but I always wanted to jet ski. My skinny ass will sink str8 to the ocean floor, chillin next to the titanic

I love nature though. Beaches are one of the most relaxing places to chill out at imo, kicking back listing to the ocean waves and birds chirping, or playin football with the homies stepping all over everybody shit

Sharks don't bother you unless you have something attracts them. I have swam with sharks and i love them just stay away from bull sharks...

robertlouis
11-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Sharks don't bother you unless you have something attracts them. I have swam with sharks and i love them just stay away from bull sharks...

Stay away from the males with big dicks and silly grins in that case, sweety. :dancing:

I'mAnAries
11-03-2011, 06:21 AM
who is this stunning lil' kitty?? and how do I contact her? Is it even possible to get close to her?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=430532&stc=1&d=1320039606

MdR Dave
11-03-2011, 06:28 AM
who is this stunning lil' kitty?? and how do I contact her? Is it even possible to get close to her?

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=430532&stc=1&d=1320039606

That would be the OP. AKA the next future ex Mrs Me.

EvonRose
11-03-2011, 08:57 AM

OMG!!! I think i know who you are!!! Aries? Miami? hmmmm... Bunny!

Teddy P.
11-03-2011, 09:06 AM
Those eyes and lips.:Bowdown: How about some topless pics Evon? I'll be your best friend till the end.:)

EvonRose
11-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Those eyes and lips.:Bowdown: How about some topless pics Evon? I'll be your best friend till the end.:)

No i'm sorry i don't do nudes, i leave those to the professionals... lol... ina couple of months maybe ill have some artistic nudes...

Teddy P.
11-03-2011, 09:10 AM
No problem, I like a classy chick. I'll be looking out for those artistic nudes though.

I'mAnAries
11-03-2011, 07:39 PM
OMG!!! I think i know who you are!!! Aries? Miami? hmmmm... Bunny!

BUNNY is here... finally able to read/see what all the commotion is about!

ed_jaxon
11-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Now help me out here.....

This is the same babe who was all the rage a few months ago right???

Now cat's is talking about the way she looks?????

C'mon!

She is still cute and tiny and as I recall kind of freaky.

SirCumsAlot
11-03-2011, 08:38 PM

C'mon!

I dont remember ever seeing her online, or on here at least. Im sure she was though. Last I saw her was on my Froot Loop cereal box

EvonRose
11-03-2011, 08:46 PM

C'mon!

yes she's very cute! and from what i heard was talked alot on here.. so b nice to my bf.

hard4janira
11-03-2011, 08:47 PM

Lol, there are no white sharks in the Caribbean. No Tiger sharks either - they both prefer cooler/deeper water. You will see nurse sharks and grey reef sharks (saw reef sharks on EVERY dive). Some hammerheads too, but I never saw one of them.

ed_jaxon
11-03-2011, 09:57 PM
yes she's very cute! and from what i heard was talked alot on here.. so b nice to my bf.

You know I would be more than nice to your friend Evon and as a matter of fact I was real tempted to call her up when she was in Chicago recently. Bring her to Vegas so we all can hang out. Lil' Spinner.

To S.C.A L.

Dude if you are considering getting into the business, why bash someone, especially someone as sweet as Adda seems? All my boys who have met her say she is a great kid. Someone with that rep obviously would have people who like her and would not look kindly on someone comparing her to a cartoon. Now to be fair you were not the only one but civility should be the order of the day. You are welcome to your opinion but keep it cool.

Cat's were buggin on how cute she is.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=54873&highlight=Alisha

EvonRose
11-03-2011, 10:33 PM
You know I would be more than nice to your friend Evon and as a matter of fact I was real tempted to call her up when she was in Chicago recently. Bring her to Vegas so we all can hang out. Lil' Spinner.

To S.C.A L.

Dude if you are considering getting into the business, why bash someone, especially someone as sweet as Adda seems? All my boys who have met her say she is a great kid. Someone with that rep obviously would have people who like her and would not look kindly on someone comparing her to a cartoon. Now to be fair you were not the only one but civility should be the order of the day. You are welcome to your opinion but keep it cool.

well he was the only one that compared her to a cartoon and it was a thing about her nose, but guys cmon, its a free country to have your opinions but you gotta have some type of censor. its not nice to make fun of someone. she is very sweet, and doesn't deserve this.

daidone
11-03-2011, 10:38 PM
it's quite possible that i'm falling in love with Evon ;)

Mayrah
11-03-2011, 11:15 PM
well he was the only one that compared her to a cartoon and it was a thing about her nose, but guys cmon, its a free country to have your opinions but you gotta have some type of censor. its not nice to make fun of someone. she is very sweet, and doesn't deserve this.

Shit people will be shit, and i honestly dont even get those comments, shes a cutiepie :wiggle:

magus13
11-04-2011, 02:14 AM
Probably lost another sexy cool girl. Without them this sight would nothing. At some point Evon is gone get sick of the bull shit. The funny thing is the dudes hating are probably some busted insecure assholes who only can get off when hating on others.

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 03:00 AM
To S.C.A L.

Man I just made one tiny comparison to Toucan Sam. I never said she's ugly. I dont know what anybody else said about her negativity wise, but I think she is a cutie. She cant handle a little criticism by a few people she should reconsider modeling... EVERY model will get criticize one point or another in their career, and I wasnt even criticizing her. Man, hope she never visits a amusement park and get a portrait done by one of them caricature artist, she'd probably have a nervous breakdown.

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 03:01 AM
Probably lost another sexy cool girl. Without them this sight would nothing. At some point Evon is gone get sick of the bull shit. The funny thing is the dudes hating are probably some busted insecure assholes who only can get off when hating on others.

cry me a river

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 05:08 AM
cry me a river

wait so you dont care if you offend a girl? To you calling her like the froot loop bird might have been cute but it comes of as an insult. im just saying. but im just telling you how it came of as.

magus13
11-04-2011, 05:12 AM
cry me a river

By the way. FUCK YOU

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 05:15 AM
it's quite possible that i'm falling in love with Evon ;)

aww how cute!

maaarc
11-04-2011, 05:47 AM

C'mon!

I agree Eddy she's wicked cute :)

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 06:23 AM
wait so you dont care if you offend a girl? To you calling her like the froot loop bird might have been cute but it comes of as an insult. im just saying. but im just telling you how it came of as.

Im not trynna be cute, I dont flirt online unless I know I'm gonna meet someone, and nor am I'm trynna insult her, just saying that was the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw that pic. I already said she's cute. Trust me, if I think she was ugly, I'd been said it with no problem

As far as my cry me a river statement, I said that because too many people goes a little overboard with all the crying, complaining and ass-kissing on here (no offense to that rob dude who's the king of ass kissing, he seems cool).

Shit I'm one person, maybe one or two other pple said something bad against her, if they did I didn't see the comments, but tell ur friend to toughen up if she really that offended. She got more fans than haters on here apparently

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 06:31 AM
Im not trynna be cute, I dont flirt online unless I know I'm gonna meet someone, and nor am I'm trynna insult her, just saying that was the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw that pic. I already said she's cute. Trust me, if I think she was ugly, I'd been said it with no problem

As far as my cry me a river statement, I said that because too many people goes a little overboard with all the crying, complaining and ass-kissing on here (no offense to that rob dude who's the king of ass kissing, he seems cool).

Shit I'm one person, maybe one or two other pple said something bad against her, if they did I didn't see the comments, but tell ur friend to toughen up if she really that offended. She got more fans than haters on here apparently

I'm sorry you cannot tell a girl to toughen up when you don't have a picture for people to criticize you on and for them to show you how it feels to have a negative comment, don't forget we are still women and if you have any game with women you damned well know we are more emotional creatures!! For a man to say toughen up, well how about some guys just shut up? im not talking to just you because you did explain yourself clearly i'm talking to the others..

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 06:57 AM
I'm sorry you cannot tell a girl to toughen up when you don't have a picture for people to criticize you on and for them to show you how it feels to have a negative comment, don't forget we are still women and if you have any game with women you damned well know we are more emotional creatures!! For a man to say toughen up, well how about some guys just shut up? im not talking to just you because you did explain yourself clearly i'm talking to the others..

But you see, thats the difference between me and your friend and most of all tgirls on this forum. I'm no model, or an escort, so I dont need or care to show my face. I said it before plenty of times, if u gonna model, better have a bit of tough skin. I'm no Ginuwine or whoever girls like nowadays, but I'm also not butt ugly. I'm considered a baby faced "prettyboy" I have a share fair of girls who think im cute, and another fair share of girls where I'm not there type. Some chicks prefer them butt ugly dudes like 50 Cent. Some chicks dont like how skinny I am (I'm genetically skinny with muscle on top of bones. 150lbs. I consider myself average nowadays especially in the fighting world of mma) but I refused to try to put fat on to impress them because I like my body and have met and known more girls who are attracted to my body than girls who're not. I had my fair share of negative and positives comment with people I met. Cant attract them all. You should get to the point in life where you know who you attract and dont attract and if one decides to be a model, they should not let one or two people put them down or they better of thinking of a new career.

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 07:01 AM
But you see, thats the difference between me and your friend and most of all tgirls on this forum. I'm no model, or an escort, so I dont need or care to show my face. I said it before plenty of times, if u gonna model, better have a bit of tough skin. I'm no Ginuwine or whoever girls like nowadays, but I'm also not butt ugly. I'm considered a baby faced "prettyboy" I have a share fair of girls who think im cute, and another fair share of girls where I'm not there type. Some chicks prefer them butt ugly dudes like 50 Cent. Some chicks dont like how skinny I am (I'm genetically skinny with muscle on top of bones. 150lbs. I consider myself average nowadays especially in the fighting world of mma) but I refused to try to put fat on to impress them because I like my body and have met and known more girls who are attracted to my body than girls who're not. I had my fair share of negative and positives comment with people I met. Cant attract them all. You should get to the point in life where you know who you attract and dont attract and if one decides to be a model, they should not let one or two people put them down or they better of thinking of a new career.

Your missing the point! just because you can say it don't mean you gotta, are you a girl and are you jealous of her to think its necessary to point out her looks, i'm sorry but the men i grew up in don't thrive in drama that's for the ladies, if you dish like that then you gotta have a thick skin to take back as well...

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 07:08 AM
Your missing the point! just because you can say it don't mean you gotta, are you a girl and are you jealous of her to think its necessary to point out her looks, i'm sorry but the men i grew up in don't thrive in drama that's for the ladies, if you dish like that then you gotta have a thick skin to take back as well...

LOL u must of grew up in the suburbs or hung around the boring or safe crowd. I'mma dude, I do like some drama, in real life, but trust me, I dont thrive off of internet drama. We all should know who those are by now... I'm just explaining myself thats all.

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 07:12 AM
LOL u must of grew up in the suburbs or hung around the boring or safe crowd. I'mma dude, I do like some drama, in real life, but trust me, I dont thrive off of internet drama. We all should know who those are by now... I'm just explaining myself thats all.

i get it but, the bird comparison was a bit much....

Prospero
11-04-2011, 08:58 AM
Evon - you're miles away so I cannot really expect to meet you. (Cue sad music) But i have to tell it like it is. You are just transcendentally beautiful. Those new pics. You set this guy's heart a racing.

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 09:03 AM
Evon - you're miles away so I cannot really expect to meet you. (Cue sad music) But i have to tell it like it is. You are just transcendentally beautiful. Those new pics. You set this guy's heart a racing.

Thank you prospero, that is very sweet of you to say.

BLKGSXR
11-04-2011, 09:06 AM
u like drama? smh to his/her their owns....personally fuck that!

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 07:40 PM
u like drama? smh to his/her their owns....personally fuck that!

not drama to the point where when i walk outside I have to walk with my head on backwards making sure nobody jumps me or creep up on me to do a drive by. I like action is I guess what I should have said. Shit that gets your adrenaline pumping. Life is pretty dull with no drama or action

EvonRose
11-04-2011, 08:04 PM
not drama to the point where when i walk outside I have to walk with my head on backwards making sure nobody jumps me or creep up on me to do a drive by. I like action is I guess what I should have said. Shit that gets your adrenaline pumping. Life is pretty dull with no drama or action

Its girl drama to me to pick on looks and to put someone down for that fact, i agree she should get tougher, but i expect this from a girl, not a guy. unless your gay. or a cross dresser or drag queen. this is the type of drama they love and thrive on to put beautiful trans women down of insecurities.

SirCumsAlot
11-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Its girl drama to me to pick on looks and to put someone down for that fact, i agree she should get tougher, but i expect this from a girl, not a guy. unless your gay. or a cross dresser or drag queen. this is the type of drama they love and thrive on to put beautiful trans women down of insecurities.

Im not putting nobody down. She put her own self down. I made one statement/comparison that wasnt even all that serious. Its toucan sam for crying out loud. I never said anything about her nose, I coulda been talking about her eyes or head for all yall know. Ya'll the ones who jumped the gun.

If I was so gun hole with this whole internet drama thing of putting tgirls down like you keep saying I am, I could have went at so many other tgirls on here but I didn't. I can go on for days on the looks on some tgirls, but I dont. Only person I actually dragged on the whole dissing thing to was that tvkim person, in which I never said he was ugly, but hated how he spread his ass wide open like a freaking cave entrance. But I laid that to rest

maxpower
11-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Love the new avatar, Evon!

georgiaguy
11-05-2011, 02:48 AM
Too bad Adda got chased away and i missed her in Atlanta, because i have a major TS crush on her!!!!:Bowdown::geek::dancing:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the internet provides a lot of keyboard cowboys with a chance to be total douche bags.

Douche Bag of the Year - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h0rSTRrQeQ)

Lord Douchebag - The Entire Skit.flv - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H61agOWWNE0)

diablito
12-11-2011, 06:58 AM
Sure inbox me and maybe we can exchange some info, yahoo, skype etc.

been around the world and im back in the states... in not so sunny, not so hot miami... sooooo, lets continue our last... when are you coming back to miami?
whena re we meeting?? and when are you dancing for me?? oops, did i say that out loud?

maaarc
12-11-2011, 08:10 AM
I agree with Georgiaguy I think Adda's beautiful :)

EvonRose
12-11-2011, 01:39 PM
been around the world and im back in the states... in not so sunny, not so hot miami... sooooo, lets continue our last... when are you coming back to miami?
whena re we meeting?? and when are you dancing for me?? oops, did i say that out loud?

Well... It's difficult to say on here public forum because I want to know what you get into first... I have limited clients...

I will be in Miami for a while actually starting Dec 24, Looking for a place down there...

Prospero
12-11-2011, 02:02 PM
I too shall be in Florida early in 2012.... here is hoping you're still there

irvin66
12-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Bonne journée ! Elle est une très belle jeune fille! :Bowdown:

EvonRose
12-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Bonne journée ! Elle est une très belle jeune fille! :Bowdown:

Merci! Et joyeuses fêtes ...

Richctdude
12-11-2011, 03:58 PM
both of you are beautiful!

irvin66
12-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Merci! Et joyeuses fêtes ...

Je vous remercie beaucoup! Et à vous, très belle Evon!:dancing:
Je ne suis pas bonne en français, mais j'espère que vous comprendrez.

lisaparadise
12-14-2011, 01:02 AM
your friend kinna reminds me of

http://www.delish.com/cm/delish/images/ze/fruit-loops-toucan-sam-del0311-lg.jpgroflmfao,not touchin that one lolhttp://www.delish.com/cm/delish/images/Ze/fruit-loops-toucan-sam-del0311-lg.jpg

NatashaLover
12-14-2011, 01:07 AM
mmmmm fruitloops, love those! and special K. yummy!

BLKGSXR
12-14-2011, 03:37 AM
mmmmm fruitloops, love those! and special K. yummy!
Special K-Ketamine :geek:
Lol JK

Im a smackers kind of dude :D