PDA

View Full Version : Ok, lets play a game..................

jigglyGmoney
10-29-2011, 12:59 AM
Whose your money on. The next stupid question about trannies from Freddie, or the next obvious ass kissing comment from Robert. Place your bets! maybe someone can create the poll. I'm not that internet savvy. LOL

russtafa
10-29-2011, 01:09 AM
hey those guys are happy doing it,each to their own

onmyknees
10-29-2011, 01:19 AM
hey those guys are happy doing it,each to their own

Robert's decent dude as long as he avoids politics. I wish he'd mix it up more, but if you keep on him....we may see that other side! lol

Freddie on the other hand...I'm in a good mood tonight, so no comment.

beaufont
10-29-2011, 01:38 AM
What about a post from Dino that makes you literally laugh out loud, that's got to be coming sooner :dancing:

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 01:38 AM
Thank you gentlemen.

As for you jiggly, why don't you come out from behind the pic of that thick big ass girl and let us see the real you, or can you not get permission from the NYPD?

jigglyGmoney
10-29-2011, 05:00 AM
Thank you gentlemen.

As for you jiggly, why don't you come out from behind the pic of that thick big ass girl and let us see the real you, or can you not get permission from the NYPD?

I could be the NYPD for all you know. Be careful!

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 05:04 AM
I could be the NYPD for all you know. Be careful!

No you're not. But I am careful....

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 05:20 AM
My money's on half-assed trolling from the Jiggler.

(Hey, that could be a Batman villain!)

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 05:24 AM
My money's on half-assed trolling from the Jiggler.

(Hey, that could be a Batman villain!)

Guess what - here he is in all his glory!

Prospero
10-29-2011, 08:28 AM
My money is on some hateful person - attacking perfectly ordinary people who actually talk to girls here as people instead of treating them as pieces of meat. Or on some god-haunted rightwinger denying the very facts that are in front of their face clear-as-day.
Hate and hostility generally outweigh decency on this forum.

russtafa
10-29-2011, 08:55 AM
Jiggly is ok he's a cool guy and likes to joke around

jigglyGmoney
10-29-2011, 09:54 AM
My money is on some hateful person - attacking perfectly ordinary people who actually talk to girls here as people instead of treating them as pieces of meat. Or on some god-haunted rightwinger denying the very facts that are in front of their face clear-as-day.
Hate and hostility generally outweigh decency on this forum.

Figures, you brits are such fucking coward ass pussies! Scared to tell a girl whats really on you're mind. Hey, newsflash, tg's are a lot like gg's. NO GIRL respects a guy that kisses their ass. Sure, they'll be pc here on a forum cause they dont want every guy hating them. But lets be real. Right now, I'm gonna be real with you and Robert and tell you what I really think about you :sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 10:00 AM
Seriously, who hurt you Jiggler? Neighbor, one of mom's boyfriends?

I'm going to ask my British compatriots to quote me, regardless what they say, as I suspect you have me on ignore .

I'm an American (that carries weight with you?) and I think you're an a$$hole too.

SammiValentine
10-29-2011, 10:20 AM
Figures, you brits are such fucking coward ass pussies! Scared to tell a girl whats really on you're mind. Hey, newsflash, tg's are a lot like gg's. NO GIRL respects a guy that kisses their ass. Sure, they'll be pc here on a forum cause they dont want every guy hating them. But lets be real. Right now, I'm gonna be real with you and Robert and tell you what I really think about you :sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

jerry jerry jerry

Jericho
10-29-2011, 11:00 AM
Seriously, who hurt you Jiggler? Neighbor, one of mom's boyfriends?

I'm going to ask my British compatriots to quote me, regardless what they say, as I suspect you have me on ignore .

I'm an American (that carries weight with you?) and I think you're an a$$hole too.

My money's on a late night sneaky uncle! :shrug

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 11:08 AM
jerry jerry jerry
From the "favorite pics of girls who post here " collection. . . .

As far as hijackings go, Sammi would be a good reason.

SammiValentine
10-29-2011, 11:18 AM
haha old pic eeek *hands over eyes* lol x

BigDF
10-29-2011, 11:19 AM
Figures, you brits are such fucking coward ass pussies! Scared to tell a girl whats really on you're mind. Hey, newsflash, tg's are a lot like gg's. NO GIRL respects a guy that kisses their ass. Sure, they'll be pc here on a forum cause they dont want every guy hating them. But lets be real. Right now, I'm gonna be real with you and Robert and tell you what I really think about you :sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!There you go again, Mr. Jiggles, pissing all over the place again. You wanna be real, let's be real. You are the coward, scared to show your face to the world and hiding behind a photo of a woman who would probably not give you a second look.Pitiful really, spending your Friday evening spewing out hate from your keyboard because you're too scared to approach a real lady while talking a big game on here. :dead::dead:

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 11:22 AM
haha old pic eeek *hands over eyes* lol x
Soooooooooooo sexy, darlin'!

So, give us something newer with a little leg, preferably with white stockings. . .or whatever you think is sexy (willing to bet you can beat what I have in mind).

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 11:32 AM
There you go again, Mr. Jiggles. . . :dead::dead:

Go Big D!

This thread is about Sammi now- isn't she sexy?

(Yep. Sexy!)

Prospero
10-29-2011, 11:39 AM
Sammi is Liverpool's answer to a betty crocker cake... ie what a sweet dish

Jericho
10-29-2011, 11:51 AM
Go Big D!
This thread is about Sammi now- isn't she sexy?
(Yep. Sexy!)

I'll follow that!

SammiValentine
10-29-2011, 12:06 PM
heh aaw blush etc lmao ;-)xx

I was gonna rant about being called british pussies but this softerend the blow...

meeooooooooow

SammiValentine
10-29-2011, 12:08 PM
Soooooooooooo sexy, darlin'!

So, give us something newer with a little leg, preferably with white stockings. . .or whatever you think is sexy (willing to bet you can beat what I have in mind).

hah i will do smth white stockings style.. havent done that for years :)

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 04:13 PM
heh aaw blush etc lmao ;-)xx

I was gonna rant about being called british pussies but this softerend the blow...

meeooooooooow

I won't hold back Sammi. What a complete cunt jiggler is.

Girls don't like to be told if they look good? What kind of a world does he live in? My inbox tells me very differently.

And I don't do it to ingratiate myself either. If I think somebody looks really good, why not? And it's my reasonably extensive experience with ts's that many of them feel desperately insecure about their appearance and appreciate the reassurance that comes from a compliment. And let's face it, there's so much hate, bile and hurtful criticism directed at girls on this forum that just a little in the other direction to redress the balance is surely called for.

And I've called three times for you to show your face, sonny, and BigDF has now done the same - thanks Dave - so are we going to see you or are you still going to hide behind that big-assed girl you lust after?

You're a loud-mouthed, arrogant, son of a bitch coward.

I don't know what world you live in, pal, but I'm glad I'm not part of it.

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Jiggly is ok he's a cool guy and likes to joke around

Russ, we've been agreeing a lot on things lately, which is a good development, but you're wrong this time.

He's an angry, loud-mouthed prick, and deeply unpleasant.

EvonRose
10-29-2011, 04:42 PM

Girls don't like to be told if they look good? What kind of a world does he live in? My inbox tells me very differently.

And I don't do it to ingratiate myself either. If I think somebody looks really good, why not? And it's my reasonably extensive experience with ts's that many of them feel desperately insecure about their appearance and appreciate the reassurance that comes from a compliment. And let's face it, there's so much hate, bile and hurtful criticism directed at girls on this forum that just a little in the other direction to redress the balance is surely called for.

And I've called three times for you to show your face, sonny, and BigDF has now done the same - thanks Dave - so are we going to see you or are you still going to hide behind that big-assed girl you lust after?

despite it, Robert keep being your sweet self! No woman would ever think you being a gentleman is a bad thing, we actually need more of those and I for one prefer to be with someone such as yourself, sweet, and complimentary, and thoughtful. ANY woman would agree with me on this and ANY woman would be turned off by a vile and hateful, aggressive attitude.

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 04:50 PM
despite it, Robert keep being your sweet self! No woman would ever think you being a gentleman is a bad thing, we actually need more of those and I for one prefer to be with someone such as yourself, sweet, and complimentary, and thoughtful. ANY woman would agree with me on this and ANY woman would be turned off by a vile and hateful, aggressive attitude.

Thanks sweetheart. I can't help thinking that you're representative of most women both here and in the wider world. When I'm out with women friends I'll always comment if they've changed their hair, lost weight, wearing a nice dress or generally look good. They glow in response.

In the meantime I'll check the flight schedules.....

buckjohnson
10-29-2011, 06:15 PM
I'll follow that!

Very interesting pic of SV
But maybe jiggy has a point.

hard4janira
10-29-2011, 06:25 PM
Thanks sweetheart. I can't help thinking that you're representative of most women both here and in the wider world. When I'm out with women friends I'll always comment if they've changed their hair, lost weight, wearing a nice dress or generally look good. They glow in response.

In the meantime I'll check the flight schedules.....

Lol.... My two cents here:

I think its nice to compliment women but there is a line that you don't want to cross! Don't become the 'nice-guy', overly effusive and gushging. That's why women have gay hairdressers.... If you play that role too strongly you run the risk of being relegated to the 'brotherly/friend' type and good lord, you don't want to be stuck there. That's when they seek you out to cry on your shoulder all the time or just 'talk' but don't have the slightist inclination to jump in the sack. Keep your distance is all I'm saying....Keep em' guessing a bit.

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 06:39 PM

I think its nice to compliment women but there is a line that you don't want to cross! Don't become the 'nice-guy', overly effusive and gushging. That's why women have gay hairdressers.... If you play that role too strongly you run the risk of being relegated to the 'brotherly/friend' type and good lord, you don't want to be stuck there. That's when they seek you out to cry on your shoulder all the time or just 'talk' but don't have the slightist inclination to jump in the sack. Keep your distance is all I'm saying....Keep em' guessing a bit.

Most of the women I compliment here I'm never likely to meet because of small issues like the Atlantic. I also have lots of female friends here in the UK where the relationship is strictly platonic and my object in saying nice things is not about trying to get them into bed, so let's make that very clear from the outset. What's more, anyone with a modicum of maturity realises that that is the case.

I am, so I'm told, a reasonable looking guy with a natural charm, so I've never been desperate when it comes to having a sexual relationship with a gg or a ts. No problems there.

What I simply don't get is why the simple courtesy of being pleasant to girls and complimenting them on their looks should rile pricks like jiggly as much as it appears to do. Just exactly what the fuck does it have to with him and his little coterie of asslickers (that's you, Buck, and one or two others).

You guys can live your lives and treat women like shit if you want, doesn't bother me. Why should the way I live mine bother you? *smh*.

Maybe coming from the UK and having a real gentleman, my father, as a role model may have something to do with it, but it certainly has fuck all to do with jiggly and any of the other testosterone-fuelled dickheads in the states who seem to think that being hard with and on women is the right way to go about things.

hard4janira
10-29-2011, 07:00 PM
Robert,

You over-react. I'm talking only about girls you are interested in dating (not plutonic friend B.S.). And I'm speaking from experience. I've been in that 'friend' role where you have feelings for the girl but she doesn't see you that way.... That's the worst position a guy can be in and in order to prevent it you have to let her know early on (without direcdtly coming out and telling her) that you mean business.. It has nothing to do with treating a girl like 'shit' as you say. There is a bit of a game that goes on (whether we like to admit it or not), a bit of a chase... some mystery etc... That's human nature and it will always be that way. Nothing wrong with that. All I was saying is that if you lay the BS on too thick and heavy the chicks will sniff that garbage out pretty quickly and while they think you may be 'a sweetie pie', they will mentally/subconsciously put you on that plutonic, friend 'shelf'. Don't get stuck there, that's all I'm saying.

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 07:22 PM
Robert,

You over-react. I'm talking only about girls you are interested in dating (not plutonic friend B.S.). And I'm speaking from experience. I've been in that 'friend' role where you have feelings for the girl but she doesn't see you that way.... That's the worst position a guy can be in and in order to prevent it you have to let her know early on (without direcdtly coming out and telling her) that you mean business.. It has nothing to do with treating a girl like 'shit' as you say. There is a bit of a game that goes on (whether we like to admit it or not), a bit of a chase... some mystery etc... That's human nature and it will always be that way. Nothing wrong with that. All I was saying is that if you lay the BS on too thick and heavy the chicks will sniff that garbage out pretty quickly and while they think you may be 'a sweetie pie', they will mentally/subconsciously put you on that plutonic, friend 'shelf'. Don't get stuck there, that's all I'm saying.

I agree with almost every word of that. Let's just say that I'm able to make a clear distinction between girls that I fancy and girls that I like but where the chemistry isn't right. Don't worry, I know what I'm doing!

And thanks for a civilised dialogue. It makes a nice change. :Bowdown:

onmyknees
10-29-2011, 07:25 PM

Thank You....you've said that much more kindly that I would have.

Jericho
10-29-2011, 07:58 PM
But maybe jiggy has a point.

Yeah...On top of his head!

loveboof
10-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Figures, you brits are such fucking coward ass pussies! Scared to tell a girl whats really on you're mind.

You've never been to Britain have you? I know a few great places that'll get your head caved in with your attitude. JigglyGmoney LOL - could you be more of a twat if you tried?

(and you meant 'your'. It isn't rocket science, but quite a lot of you fucking stupid G-nigga punks seem to have difficulty with it)

buckjohnson
10-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Robert, maybe you would like me better if I put on a wig and panty hose. Then the compliments will be non stop.

I said jiggly maybe has a point. That said, you do come off kinda creepy and the only females impressed would be the uglies and chunkies and low self esteem ones. Everyone has their someone, but honestly, not one single female I have ever been with would even give you even a fake phone number, not based on your looks, which zi have no idea what you look like, but you rhythm is off beat and your roll is too slow.

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 09:19 PM
Robert, maybe you would like me better if I put on a wig and panty hose. Then the compliments will be non stop.

I said jiggly maybe has a point. That said, you do come off kinda creepy and the only females impressed would be the uglies and chunkies and low self esteem ones. Everyone has their someone, but honestly, not one single female I have ever been with would even give you even a fake phone number, not based on your looks, which zi have no idea what you look like, but you rhythm is off beat and your roll is too slow.

How many times do I have to say it? I like girly, feminine, petite ladies with their own hair and boobs, have never been with a tv, cd or femboi and never will. And I've always been a top. Those are the girls I compliment. I don't say anything about girls I don't find attractive, because I believe that if you can't say something nice, its always better to STFU. This place would be a lot more pleasant if some of the other posters followed that dictum instead of shouting down girls who fail to come up to the standards of their own pathetic masturbatory fantasies.

Oh, and by the way, I have been using pics of myself as my avatar for the last two months. No apparent harm done with the ladies either.

Unlike those who hide behind pics of tgirls or a byline.

And my "rhythm is offbeat and my roll is too slow"? Even as a pro musician I have no idea what you're talking about. Look, Buck, you and I come from different worlds. We don't have to fight about it.

alyssaluxor
10-29-2011, 09:26 PM
robertlouis looks cute and yummy, anymore pics of you baby ;)

buckjohnson
10-29-2011, 09:27 PM
How about this... your game is phoney and weak, you present yourself as a unmasculine gay cd hairdresser, cock sucking, giving up his ass to to any with a wig and a dick.

Robert we are in two different galaxies not worlds. Take the tampon out, walk like a man, chat the ladies like you have some manhood.

Now how is that for understanding. I am sure both sides understand calling a punk a punk, a sissy a sissy, a fag a fag, a cocksucker a cocksucker, etc...

robertlouis
10-29-2011, 09:31 PM
How about this... your game is phoney and weak, you present yourself as a unmasculine gay cd hairdresser, cock sucking, giving up his ass to to any with a wig and a dick.

Robert we are in two different galaxies not worlds. Take the tampon out, walk like a man, chat the ladies like you have some manhood.

Now how is that for understanding. I am sure both sides understand calling a punk a punk, a sissy a sissy, a fag a fag, a cocksucker a cocksucker, etc...

Try reading my posts, Buck. Or are you really as stupid as you sound?

So I should do my strut like you and call them hoes and bitches? Not my style.

I'm done here. The haters have won.

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 09:33 PM
Buck- if you're going to insult someone you should make sure that your statement has at least a bit of truth to it.

We get it, you don't like RL, but your perception of him is way off.

Let's face it, you make more sense (and are even sometimes funny) when you're looking at the world through the bottom of a shot glass.

Now get to drinkin'- it's five o'clock somewhere- and come back in your usual style.

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 09:43 PM
robertlouis looks cute and yummy, anymore pics of you baby ;)

OK- so now I'm gonna be jealous of Robert too-thanks Alyssa!

I am not, however, going to let that jealousy manifest itself as a vile indictment of RobertLouis. Nor am I going to ascribe to him vague and baseless characteristics that I presume to be unsavory.

I will, however, take a note from him and ask this question:

How about a new pic of you, Alyssa? You're gorgeous! Glad to see you here over the last few days- I mentioned that I missed you in the "girls who post here" thread. You always have an interesting perspective to share.

Now, buck- wanna put on that wig and those pantyhose? It is Halloween. . .

alyssaluxor
10-29-2011, 09:43 PM
leave robertlouis alone guys why are you attacking him? robertlouis please pm me and send me more pics of you please i need to cum before i sleep tonight thanks *wink*

alyssaluxor
10-29-2011, 09:45 PM
OK- so now I'm gonna be jealous of Robert too-thanks Alyssa!

I am not, however, going to let that jealousy manifest itself as a vile indictment of RobertLouis. Nor am I going to ascribe to him vague and baseless characteristics that I presume to be unsavory.

I will, however, take a note from him and ask this question:

How about a new pic of you, Alyssa? You're gorgeous! Glad to see you here over the last few days- I mentioned that I missed you in the "girls who post here" thread. You always have an interesting perspective to share.

Now, buck- wanna put on that wig and those pantyhose? It is Halloween. . .

lol kisses you my dear :salad

hard4janira
10-29-2011, 09:46 PM
And thanks for a civilised dialogue. It makes a nice change. :Bowdown:

No prob. Don't know why so many on here are eager to make enemies. I avoided the whole 'Occupy Wall Street' thread until I couldn't take it any more, but rather than go into attack mode I simply spell out my philosophy and what I think...people can either take it or leave it as it should be...

buckjohnson
10-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Walk out...like the punk you are.

And who asks for random pics from strangers and non/blood relatives?

Weird.

Anyway RL thanks for W for the cats who love the girls and not the hype.

doctor screw
10-29-2011, 10:01 PM
leave robertlouis alone guys why are you attacking him? robertlouis please pm me and send me more pics of you please i need to cum before i sleep tonight thanks *wink*

I wasn't attacking robert before,but now I am
I'm sooooo fucking jealous
Evon liking him,couldn't care less
Alyssaluxor liking him,now were gonna duel for her honor:frustrated,lol

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 10:04 PM
Walk out...like the punk you are.

Buck- I don't know why, but I thought you were above this kind of thing. It's greasy kid stuff.

Lots of people ask for pics.

And RL is certainly here for the girls!

"like the punk you are"? LMAO! He's carried more fights than almost anyone here. Especially if you don't count the political BS threads.

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 10:10 PM
I wasn't attacking robert before,but now I am
I'm sooooo fucking jealous
Evon liking him,couldn't care less
Alyssaluxor liking him,now were gonna duel for her honor:frustrated,lol

Yep- that's the way, isn't it?

Though, based on the ferocity, I think some of the guys wish that RL was talking to THEM like that instead of the girls.

Yeah, that's right Jiggler, I'm looking at you!

doctor screw
10-29-2011, 10:12 PM
Yep- that's the way, isn't it?

Though, based on the ferocity, I think some of the guys wish that RL was talking to THEM like that instead of the girls.

Yeah, that's right Jiggler, I'm looking at you!

Yeah yeah yeah
Duel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 10:16 PM
Yeah yeah yeah
Duel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I'm not crossing swords with anyone but my girlfriend!

doctor screw
10-29-2011, 10:22 PM
I'm not crossing swords with anyone but my girlfriend!

Ummm your girl has a sword,and If shes trans(good looking).I'll steal her away,be careful

MdR Dave
10-29-2011, 10:28 PM
Ummm your girl has a sword,and If shes trans(good looking).I'll steal her away,be careful
Oh, yeah, she's gorgeous. She's the kind that the other girls watch dance-man, can she move.

Sweet, too- but just as crazy as any other.

Silcc69
10-29-2011, 11:38 PM
Why are people hating on Robert? Him being a so called asskisser is between him and the ladies. And jiggy you of all people who loves to threaten people over the dumbest shit on here.

maaarc
10-30-2011, 12:20 AM
I think Robert's a true gentleman and a great guy. however, I think he's wasting his time casting pearls before swine - sadly some people just don't get it and they never will.

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 02:46 AM
There you go again, Mr. Jiggles, pissing all over the place again. You wanna be real, let's be real. You are the coward, scared to show your face to the world and hiding behind a photo of a woman who would probably not give you a second look.Pitiful really, spending your Friday evening spewing out hate from your keyboard because you're too scared to approach a real lady while talking a big game on here. :dead::dead:

What a jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This motherfucker has no clue of who he's talking to. He must havent seen the girl I'm talking to now. Pitiful!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 02:48 AM

That would be all fine and well, but you really dont count cause your a fucking idiot so..................................

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 02:51 AM

Why would I show my face to you??????????????? Who the fuck are you???????? No one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking joke!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 02:56 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! One idiot telling another a complete lie! Any woman??? You're sooooo fucking stupid its a crime!! You must not look at too many tgirl personal ads. 90% of them openly state their looking for a thug! What was your IQ again. Same as you're shoe size right!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking trannie clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 02:58 AM

Finally, a voice of reason from someone that lives in the REAL world! Thank you Janira!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 03:02 AM
You've never been to Britain have you? I know a few great places that'll get your head caved in with your attitude. JigglyGmoney LOL - could you be more of a twat if you tried?

(and you meant 'your'. It isn't rocket science, but quite a lot of you fucking stupid G-nigga punks seem to have difficulty with it)

I would love for you to use this word in my face!!!!!!!!! Coward ass motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 03:04 AM
how about this... Your game is phoney and weak, you present yourself as a unmasculine gay cd hairdresser, cock sucking, giving up his ass to to any with a wig and a dick.

bwahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 03:23 AM

Hey, dont you have like a bomb to go play with, or some traffic to go play in?

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 03:28 AM
Honestly, I think the anonymous thugsters are the funniest people on this forum.

They have never had sex, and it makes them angry.

:party:

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 03:31 AM

1000% true. Hey Buck, imagine a motherfucker like Robert dealing with tgirls in NY? LMFBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would never have money! They would have his weekly check deposited in their account! LMAO Thats how much of a weak punk motherfucker he is!!!!!!!!!!

loveboof
10-30-2011, 03:31 AM
I would love for you to use this word in my face!!!!!!!!! Coward ass motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was referring more to your attitude, which is why I used it's colloquial spelling and hyphenated it to your all important 'G'.

Obviously you are far too dumb to understand what I'm talking about, but if you feel the need to voice a response make sure you fill it with some exclamation marks (maybe a large font); that way we'll all know what a tough guy you are.

lol

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 03:33 AM
Honestly, I think the anonymous thugsters are the funniest people on this forum.

They have never had sex, and it makes them angry.

:party:

I actually think your mom is pretty funny! She had you!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 03:36 AM
I was referring more to your attitude, which is why I used it's colloquial spelling and hyphenated it to your all important 'G'.

Obviously you are far too dumb to understand what I'm talking about, but if you feel the need to voice a response make sure you fill it with some exclamation marks (maybe a large font); that way we'll all know what a tough guy you are.

lol

I love it how you punk bitch motherfuckers talk shit clear across the atlantic.

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 03:40 AM
I actually think your mom is pretty funny! She had you!

That was great. . .

Maybe a charitable fund can be established so you'll stop making girls not want to post here. Angry virgins are annoying to everyone.

Girls don't like posting on forums that allow retards.

MdR Dave
10-30-2011, 03:54 AM
What a jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This motherfucker has no clue of who he's talking to. He must havent seen the girl I'm talking to now. Pitiful!
Which one is it?

As you can see, THIS motherfucker knows EXACTLY who he's talking to.

Brits, BigDF- if you'd be so kind as to quote this and repost . . .

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 04:02 AM

lol

I really dont give a fuck how you intended to use it. If you ever uttered that word to me in person, you'd never do it again in life!

loveboof
10-30-2011, 04:05 AM
I love it how you punk bitch motherfuckers talk shit clear across the atlantic.

Nope... you just don't sound like a tough guy. Maybe you should write in bold?

And if you didn't spend all your jiggly G's on the ugliest man-hookers you could find scratching around the trash in your toilet of a hood, one day you might be able to afford a plane ticket over to our side of the pond...

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 04:09 AM
Which one is it?

As you can see, THIS motherfucker knows EXACTLY who he's talking to.

Brits, BigDF- if you'd be so kind as to quote this and repost . . .

Bait! Sorry jackhole, no pics will you ever see of any girl Im talking to. Try again! Better yet, go jack off in the sissy thread. Maybe you'll find a dude in a wig like the crackhead ones you suck off in MacArthur Park! Thought I didnt know about that huh? Be careful bitch! I still know some salvatruchas and some 18th st out there. Only takes one phone call. You didnt know that either did you? NOW YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 04:15 AM
Bait! Sorry jackhole, no pics will you ever see of any girl Im talking to. Try again! Better yet, go jack off in the sissy thread. Maybe you'll find a dude in a wig like the crackhead ones you suck off in MacArthur Park! Thought I didnt know about that huh? Be careful bitch! I still know some salvatruchas and some 18th st out there. Only takes one phone call. You didnt know that either did you? NOW YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll never post pics of girls you are talking to? I thought you already pretended to do that.

LOL

MdR Dave
10-30-2011, 04:18 AM
Maybe you'll find a dude in a wig like the crackhead ones you suck off in MacArthur Park! Thought I didnt know about that huh? Be careful bitch! I still know some salvatruchas and some 18th st out there. Only takes one phone call. You didnt know that either did you? NOW YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, I'm certain that you know all the down-low things to do in any city. Like I told you before, I. Not interested. (that means stop sending me pics of your hairy ass via PM, too.)

And really- a threat to arrange gang violence? How fucking stupid are you? That's federal. . .

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 04:23 AM
Nope... you just don't sound like a tough guy. Maybe you should write in bold?

And if you didn't spend all your jiggly G's on the ugliest man-hookers you could find scratching around the trash in your toilet of a hood, one day you might be able to afford a plane ticket over to our side of the pond...

For what asshole? Man looking trannies with pale white skin, a wig and muscles? I'll pass. I'll just pay the extra airfare and go to Amsterdam you dumb fuck.

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 04:25 AM
No, I'm certain that you know all the down-low things to do in any city. Like I told you before, I. Not interested. (that means stop sending me pics of your hairy ass via PM, too.)

And really- a threat to arrange gang violence? How fucking stupid are you? That's federal. . .

[SIZE="7"]F you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 04:26 AM
Now he's hooking up with girls in Amsterdam? What happened to the make believe hook-ups in NYC?

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 04:29 AM

You dont like it?????? Well STFU then!!! Go sniff behind someone else everytime they post! Fucking coward!!!!!!!!!!!

Silcc69
10-30-2011, 04:30 AM
The most ironic thing on here has to be jiggly's avatar.

MdR Dave
10-30-2011, 04:34 AM
Fuck Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're sorry, apparently you must dial 1 plus the are code when placing this call . . .

Jiggler- you are the troll with the least self control. It rhymes- it must be true!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 04:35 AM

Btw, I havent threatned you.............yet! I probably never will. Been down that road before with punk bitch cowards just like you. Called them all out. Every motherfucker that thinks he can whip my ass that lives in NY. Told them what club I would be at. What I was wearing. Who I was hanging with. Not one sigle coward motherfucker approached me! And I made the offer several times. So with you, it would be just another huge waste of time and bandwidth!

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 04:38 AM
The most ironic thing on here has to be jiggly's avatar.
LoL

I imagine he thinks he's being "Real" by wanting to slap down "da bitches".

He's an idiot, he should be banned. It's not hard to figure out.

dderek123
10-30-2011, 04:39 AM
I've come to the realization that watching retarded trolls make fools of themselves is the only fun thing about this site. *sigh*

MdR Dave
10-30-2011, 04:40 AM
Btw, I havent threatned you.............yet! I probably never will. Been down that road before with punk bitch cowards just like you. Called them all out. Every motherfucker that thinks he can whip my ass that lives in NY. Told them what club I would be at. What I was wearing. Who I was hanging with. Not one sigle coward motherfucker approached me! And I made the offer several times. So with you, it would be just another huge waste of time and bandwidth!
While you're making stuff up you should extend your tranny tour to Thais.

Ooh- and do you wanna be president? There's another thread trying to get you The GOP nomination. . .

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 04:41 AM

LOL. What clubs are you at? I bet nobody here can back up that they have ever met you at a club, or anywhere else.

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 04:42 AM
LoL

:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:s leep:sleep

Silcc69
10-30-2011, 04:43 AM
LoL

Chappelle Show- Keeping it Real - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVXqJ3A6NWw)

loveboof
10-30-2011, 04:49 AM
For what asshole? Man looking trannies with pale white skin, a wig and muscles? I'll pass. I'll just pay the extra airfare and go to Amsterdam you dumb fuck.

That's funny. For one, you could attempt to make good on your internet bravado - Or have you forgotten that you're trying to be a tough guy?

And you'd still need to stop paying for those NY gutter scratch-and-sniff rent boys if you planned a trip to Amsterdam. lol

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 04:49 AM
LOL. What clubs are you at? I bet nobody here can back up that they have ever met you at a club, or anywhere else.

And who are you again??????? EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! Just like every other punk bitch cockhound here. NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 04:54 AM
And who are you again??????? EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! Just like every other punk bitch cockhound here. NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep

LOL, I'm Hondarobot, everyone here knows who I am. Who are you?

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 04:55 AM
That's funny. For one, you could attempt to make good on your internet bravado - Or have you forgotten that you're trying to be a tough guy?

And you'd still need to stop paying for those NY gutter scratch-and-sniff rent boys if you planned a trip to Amsterdam. lol

The same ones whose pics you jackoff to and call their ad at 3 in the morning telling them how much you want to suck them off? Yeah, I know. Every black tgirl knows a white dude is the most nasty filthy motherfucker in the pay for sex game. Taking 4 and 5 different trannie dicks in one night. So stop fronting!!

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 05:06 AM
If you get laid finally in Amsterdam, let's see an imaginary postcard

:)

hard4janira
10-30-2011, 05:08 AM

Internet tough guys..... :sleep

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 05:11 AM

I missed that, actually. What clubs are you hanging out at, and what are you wearing?

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 05:11 AM

I back mine up! But think what you want.

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 05:12 AM
I missed that, actually. What clubs are you hanging out at, and what are you wearing?

And who are you again??????? EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! Just like every other punk bitch cockhound here. NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveboof
10-30-2011, 05:14 AM
The same ones whose pics you jackoff to and call their ad at 3 in the morning telling them how much you want to suck them off? Yeah, I know. Every black tgirl knows a white dude is the most nasty filthy motherfucker in the pay for sex game. Taking 4 and 5 different trannie dicks in one night. So stop fronting!!

I'm not interested in paying for sex - I'll leave that to guys like you.

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 05:15 AM
And who are you again??????? EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! Just like every other punk bitch cockhound here. NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Jeff Anderson, I can be found at 408 Hennepin Ave. Minneapolis, five days a week. Bring your crew, fruit loop.

And you are?

MdR Dave
10-30-2011, 05:16 AM

You're an embarrassment. A brother should bitchslap your avatar clean off the interwebz.

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 05:21 AM

I missed this! If you're really Honda, well then you've got to be the biggest douche in the history of HA. You're definately in the top 10! You literally got laughed off this forum several times. An absolute joke! But what can you expect from a dude who lives in a state that actually thought Jessie the Body could be an effective governor!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 05:26 AM
I'm Jeff Anderson, I can be found at 408 Hennepin Ave. Minneapolis, five days a week. Bring your crew, fruit loop.

And you are?

And you're a complete pussy that works the bar in a drag club. Dude, seriously, you dont want any parts of me. I would probably laugh at you before I lifted a finger to bust your ass!!!!!!!! LMFBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen what you look like dude, and if I were you, I wouldnt be giving out invites for someone to come fight you. You're only chance would be with a weapon, and you'd still be at a disadvantage cause your A FUCKING PUNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! lol

FistFuk
10-30-2011, 05:31 AM
And you're a complete pussy that works the bar in a drag club. Dude, seriously, you dont want any parts of me. I would probably laugh at you before I lifted a finger to bust your ass!!!!!!!! LMFBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen what you look like dude, and if I were you, I wouldnt be giving out invites for someone to come fight you. You're only chance would be with a weapon, and you'd still be at a disadvantage cause your A FUCKING PUNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! lol

You don't even realize what you just did to yourself. . .

LOL

MdR Dave
10-30-2011, 05:34 AM
Punkkkkkkkk only has 8 k's.

It's more effective to stretch out the vowel sound, by the way, unless you would actually say "punk-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh. . ."

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 05:58 AM
Punkkkkkkkk only has 8 k's.

It's more effective to stretch out the vowel sound, by the way, unless you would actually say "punk-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh. . ."

You definately pay for sex! You're to fucking corny to get it with convo! Pretty obvious!!!!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 06:01 AM
You don't even realize what you just did to yourself. . .

LOL

Do tell!! I remember all your legal threats before dude. Please spare me. Try that horseshit with someone who doesnt know any better!
:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:s leep:sleep:sleep

MdR Dave
10-30-2011, 06:24 AM
You definately pay for sex! You're to fucking corny to get it with convo! Pretty obvious!!!!

*definitely *too

And nope, never paid for it. Girls like my looks, my physique and my thick lustrous hair. More than that they like being treated with courtesy and respect (learn some- probably save you a ton of cash on those linebackers you pretend you're "talking to".)

And the one transsexual I've been with (the likely suspect when it comes to charging me) apparently fell in love at first sight. I pay for dinners, movies, clubs, etc. (as I would with any girl) but never for her favors.

Next blind insult?

Dude, your game is pathetic. The "convo" here is that you're a loudmouthed , misogynistic, transphobic braggart in deep denial re: your latent homosexuality. You're abusive to the girls and a general schmuck (that's the piece left over after a circumcision).

An asshole, in short, and easy to rile which in my opinion marks you as being of somewhat lower intelligence.

Your bs doesn't get to me because it's not true, and because you have revealed yourself to be nothing but an assclown.

How deep do you take it, Jiggler?

MdR Dave
10-30-2011, 06:26 AM
Good night, Jiggler. Hope you finally get the cock you're looking for.

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 07:39 AM
*definitely *too

And nope, never paid for it. Girls like my looks, my physique and my thick lustrous hair. More than that they like being treated with courtesy and respect (learn some- probably save you a ton of cash on those linebackers you pretend you're "talking to".#

And the one transsexual I've been with #the likely suspect when it comes to charging me# apparently fell in love at first sight. I pay for dinners, movies, clubs, etc. #as I would with any girl# but never for her favors.

Next blind insult?

Dude, your game is pathetic. The "convo" here is that you're a loudmouthed , misogynistic, transphobic braggart in deep denial re: your latent homosexuality. You're abusive to the girls and a general schmuck #that's the piece left over after a circumcision#.

An asshole, in short, and easy to rile which in my opinion marks you as being of somewhat lower intelligence.

Your bs doesn't get to me because it's not true, and because you have revealed yourself to be nothing but an assclown.

How deep do you take it, Jiggler?

Every fucking word I say about you is true. I know your fucking type. You're a fucking loser!!!!!!! You have no swag, no game, nothing. You're a typical filthy white trick!! Up and down Santa Monica Blvd searching for black and spanish cock to suck. And if no tgirl wants you, you end up at a gay bar in West Hollywood, or picking up a male prosititute from Boys Town. You're just the kind of motherfucker I would set up to be robbed. It would be so easy. Because on your own, all you can get is a nasty white CD#Kim# in a wig! You need money to get anything above that. Dont ever put yourself up on my level you punk coward bitch!!! Sucking CD's off in the alley @Santa Monica and La Brea! Then going home to your god for saken ugly ass wife with shit on your breathe from eating some male hustlers ass!!!! THIS IS WHAT WHITE TRICKS DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The black girls I fuck with dont even sleep with you disgusting shit in the panties motherfuckers!!! And thats why I love em. They know better. Like I said, your a tool. A fucking punk clown ass bitch thats a coward! If I lived in LA, you'd still never show your face. You'd continue to talk shit behind a keyboard!! And you'd probably stay away from the clubs for fear of me finding out who you are. For once I wish one of you coward ass bitches would man the fuck up!! MAN THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!!!!!!! You wanna talk shit, try being a man about it. You got a problem with me, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING CRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get from behind the keyboard!!!!!!!! Anyway you wanna handle it!!!! Come to NY for a weekend if you're sooo fucking bad!!! BUT YOU NEVER WILL!!! A punk pussy ass bitch like you will reply with some dumb fucking homo remark, followed by correcting grammar. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray that the day comes when just 1 of you punk bitches has the balls enough to find me and say this same shit to my face. All it takes is one! Now go call your lawyer and tell him I threatned you!! PUNK COCKHOUND BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dderek123
10-30-2011, 08:42 AM
Insults in caps for added effect. Things have stepped up a notch.

SammiValentine
10-30-2011, 10:42 AM

lolol

bellend.

BigDF
10-30-2011, 12:42 PM
What a jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This motherfucker has no clue of who he's talking to. He must havent seen the girl I'm talking to now. Pitiful!Well, of course I haven't seen any girl you've talked to. But I have seen the three men whose photos you are now using for an avatar and I have great respect for them and as white man I think it an insult to them that a poser like you is hiding behind them as he threatens people from his keyboard. But then what do I know, I'm just a dumb honky from Cincinnati.:geek:

Jericho
10-30-2011, 01:14 PM
And you're a complete pussy that works the bar in a drag club. Dude, seriously, you dont want any parts of me. I would probably laugh at you before I lifted a finger to bust your ass!!!!!!!!

You want to do HR in the butt?
But, but, but, i thought you were only into big ass black chicks?
Hey, whatever turns you on, i guess! :shrug

Jericho
10-30-2011, 01:24 PM
and a general schmuck (that's the piece left over after a circumcision).

Setting myself up for a piss-take here! :roll:
Is that true?
If it is, it's been worth reading Jiggy-Units rants just to learn that! :shrug

Odelay
10-30-2011, 02:31 PM

Fistfuk is Hondarobot? Wow, I actually learned something by reading a Keepingitreal - er a Jiggly thread. LOL

Hey Honda, you still up in the Twin Cities. Was just there a couple of weeks ago.

EDIT:

D'oh! Forgot to read through to the end.

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 05:00 PM
It's worth pointing out that if a white guy was saying some of the things that jiggly has got away with here, we would all be shouting racist....

Hi jigs, how are you, dear boy? ;)

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 05:01 PM
lolol

bellend.

Nice "muscles", Sammi.

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 05:33 PM

Oh, Alyssa, I'd better not say anything complimentary about you or certain posters will be on my ass (which they would enjoy much more than I would lol), but I will most certainly be in touch. And thanks for the compliments, sweetie. Be careful though, it's not the approved behaviour around here.

And a serious question - will you be in Hong Kong early next year, Jan/Feb time?

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Every fucking word I say about you is true. I know your fucking type. You're a fucking loser!!!!!!! You have no swag, no game, nothing. You're a typical filthy white trick!! Up and down Santa Monica Blvd searching for black and spanish cock to suck. And if no tgirl wants you, you end up at a gay bar in West Hollywood, or picking up a male prosititute from Boys Town. You're just the kind of motherfucker I would set up to be robbed. It would be so easy. Because on your own, all you can get is a nasty white CD#Kim# in a wig! You need money to get anything above that. Dont ever put yourself up on my level you punk coward bitch!!! Sucking CD's off in the alley @Santa Monica and La Brea! Then going home to your god for saken ugly ass wife with shit on your breathe from eating some male hustlers ass!!!! THIS IS WHAT WHITE TRICKS DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The black girls I fuck with dont even sleep with you disgusting shit in the panties motherfuckers!!! And thats why I love em. They know better. Like I said, your a tool. A fucking punk clown ass bitch thats a coward! If I lived in LA, you'd still never show your face. You'd continue to talk shit behind a keyboard!! And you'd probably stay away from the clubs for fear of me finding out who you are. For once I wish one of you coward ass bitches would man the fuck up!! MAN THE FUCK UP BITCH!!!!!!!!! You wanna talk shit, try being a man about it. You got a problem with me, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING CRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get from behind the keyboard!!!!!!!! Anyway you wanna handle it!!!! Come to NY for a weekend if you're sooo fucking bad!!! BUT YOU NEVER WILL!!! A punk pussy ass bitch like you will reply with some dumb fucking homo remark, followed by correcting grammar. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray that the day comes when just 1 of you punk bitches has the balls enough to find me and say this same shit to my face. All it takes is one! Now go call your lawyer and tell him I threatned you!! PUNK COCKHOUND BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry, incoherent, and consistently accusing others of things you do yourself

Do you ever stop to read something you've written before you post?

And all of your bluster is because you know that nobody here would waste their time coming within 5 miles of you. Even then, if your argument depends on physical force rather than logic, you've lost already. But then, you're too fucking stupid to realise that.

I know that this post will produce more of your hysterical ranting, but I couldn't give a flying fuck. Do your worst, sorry best, big boy. I'm hoping you have a seizure....

buckjohnson
10-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Jiggly...end this. Act like where you from, not where these tricks take you.

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 06:25 PM

How exactly? Cross the pond to act on his empty threats? He's so full of hot air he could float across.

One thing I've learned on this thread, apart from the depth of jiggly's hate and rage, is just how much contempt some black men feel for their white counterparts. Shame that he has to express it in overtly racist terms.

And I originally thought better of you buck.

buckjohnson
10-30-2011, 06:35 PM
My man, I am offended right now.

If i contibuted in any way to this nonsense, I retract and apology.

Also race relations in America is as complicated and corrupted as the religion bias in your world. I think that topic should remain off topic here.

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 06:45 PM

Also race relations in America is as complicated and corrupted as the religion bias in your world. I think that topic should remain off topic here.

Ok Buck. Peace. We're cool. And thank you.

Quiet Reflections
10-30-2011, 07:00 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! One idiot telling another a complete lie! Any woman??? You're sooooo fucking stupid its a crime!! You must not look at too many tgirl personal ads. 90% of them openly state their looking for a thug! What was your IQ again. Same as you're shoe size right!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking trannie clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
90%?

MdR Dave
10-30-2011, 07:00 PM
Every fucking word I say . . . Is true. . .up and down Santa Monica Blvd searching for black and spanish cock to suck. . .end up at a gay bar in West Hollywood, or picking up a male prosititute from Boys Town. . . Dont ever put yourself up on my level. . . Sucking CD's off in the alley @Santa Monica and La Brea. . . If I lived in LA. . .

reply with some dumb fucking homo remark, followed by correcting grammar.

It's easy to see EXACTLY what the Juggler would do if he lived in LA- just remove the baseless ranting and your left with something of which he might actually speak with authority.

And- spelling, Jiggler - I was originally correcting your spelling. Though by pointingg that out I may now be correcting your grammar I will not continue- I'm no authority on the subject and there's not enough bandwidth on the entire interwebz.

Why is it so easy to rile you up and make you feel inferior?

People are trying to talk to you and though you may not like the things they say those things are true. But you reply with nonsense.

I'll ask it again- who hurt you, kid? Men don't act this way normally.

doctor screw
10-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Jiggler,you have no tact.You're doing this all wrong
SMDH
Never engage a entire group,unless you're familiar with their strengths and weaknesses

Rookie,lol

MdR Dave
10-30-2011, 07:14 PM
SMDH
Never engage a entire group,unless your familiar with the strengths and weaknesses

Rookie,lol

My weaknesses include carbonated beverages, peanut M&Ms and girls with really nice legs.

Which reminds me- hey, Sammi!

SammiValentine
10-30-2011, 07:20 PM
hey dude ;-)

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 07:24 PM
hey dude ;-)

Don't make it bad, take a sad song, and make it better...... :dancing:

Silcc69
10-30-2011, 07:37 PM
SMDH
Never engage a entire group,unless you're familiar with their strengths and weaknesses

Rookie,lol

He's not a rookie he has been here for years he just got banned under his old sn of keepingitreal470. Thing is when you get banned and you come back your suppose to keep a low key or not type the way you got banned.

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 08:18 PM
Remember this all started because I was polite to the girls?

Utterly, gobsmackingly, bizarrely amazing.

What a way to waste bandwidth and server space.

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 10:15 PM

You're right Buck! But for once I just want 1 of these trick motherfuckers to approach me with the same shit they talk on here. Just once! Thats all it would take! Sadly, these fucking cowards never will!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 10:20 PM

Buck, if you go back thru this thread, one of these trick motherfuckers used the N word! After that, its all bets are off. Thats why I went off on these shitty ass tricks!

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 10:22 PM
lolol

bellend.

Pretty much!

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 10:31 PM
You're right Buck! But for once I just want 1 of these trick motherfuckers to approach me with the same shit they talk on here. Just once! Thats all it would take! Sadly, these fucking cowards never will!

And just how do you expect us to do that, you stupid, crazy fucker?

Am I going to spend a transatlantic airfare just to confront your ugly mug? I can hear you from here, FFS. Piss off.

And who's the coward anyway? You make enough noise about it, but that's all. You're so full of shit you could cause an entire cholera epidemic all on your own. Take Buck's sensible advice, have a long beer, and get back to normal.

jigglyGmoney
10-30-2011, 10:31 PM
SMDH

Rookie,lol

Doc, I'm no different on here than IRL. I would do the same fucking thing if all these clowns were in the same bar or club. But it wouldnt be nearly as much talking! There would be resolution. Any way they wanna handle it!

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 10:32 PM
And just how do you expect us to do that, you stupid, crazy fucker?

Am I going to spend a transatlantic airfare just to confront your ugly mug? I can hear you from here, FFS. Piss off.

And who's the coward anyway? You make enough noise about it, but that's all. You're so full of shit you could cause an entire cholera epidemic all on your own. Take Buck's sensible advice, have a long beer, and get back to normal.

Oh, just in case, that almost amounted to a peace offering.

Think about it.

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Doc, I'm no different on here than IRL. I would do the same fucking thing if all these clowns were in the same bar or club. But it wouldnt be nearly as much talking! There would be resolution. Any way they wanna handle it!

With your fists, the refuge of the guy who can't win the argument. What a cheap empty-ass talker you are.

SammiValentine
10-30-2011, 10:38 PM
Pretty much!

lolz

:ignore:

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 10:39 PM
lolz

:ignore:

Two nations divided by the same language, eh Sammi? ;)

SammiValentine
10-30-2011, 10:43 PM
Scouse the lingo lid x

hard4janira
10-30-2011, 10:45 PM
This thread is still going on? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm going back to lurking....

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 10:46 PM
Scouse the lingo lid x

Youse fergettin' weegee then hen? :dancing:

robertlouis
10-30-2011, 10:48 PM
This thread is still going on? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm going back to lurking....

If the guy who seems to think that waving his cock and his fists instead of debating will STFU, so will I.

But I'll carry on being nice to the ladies as well. They seem to like it, except for the 90% of them who openly advertise for a thug, apparently. lol.

Jericho
10-31-2011, 09:07 AM
Any way they wanna handle it!

Jello wrestling...You and RL...Pink thongs...Have at it, it's the only way to sort this! :hide-1:

jigglyGmoney
10-31-2011, 05:32 PM
Jello wrestling...You and RL...Pink thongs...Have at it, it's the only way to sort this! :hide-1:

Hey you dumb fuck! This thread was dying! Let it die you fucking idiot! Just the kind of moron that will bump a dying thread and then complain cause its still going! Stupid motherfuckers on HA! SMDH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MdR Dave
10-31-2011, 05:41 PM
No need to be an asshole. That's the whole point.

Talk about idiots. . .

Jericho
10-31-2011, 06:11 PM
Hey you dumb fuck! This thread was dying! Let it die you fucking idiot! Just the kind of moron that will bump a dying thread and then complain cause its still going! Stupid motherfuckers on HA! SMDH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, what's the matter, don't like the idea of a pink thong?
You should go for it, it'll match your eyes.

Now give us a kiss bigboy, i do tho like it when you get all macho! :whistle:

loveboof
10-31-2011, 06:14 PM

So you bumped a dying thread to draw attention to the (very clearly) light-hearted post by Jericho?

jigglyGmoney
10-31-2011, 06:30 PM
So you bumped a dying thread to draw attention to the (very clearly) light-hearted post by Jericho?

No, YOU JUST DID JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!! NO STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prospero
10-31-2011, 06:33 PM
JiggyGMOney is the latest and most idiotic of a long line of dumbass motherfuckers. What a total prat. I assume his father was a chimp and his mother a donkey.

Jericho
10-31-2011, 06:35 PM
JiggyGMOney is the latest and most idiotic of a long line of dumbass motherfuckers. What a total prat. I assume his father was a chimp and his mother a donkey.

Would that make him a chonkey?

btw
BUMP :dancing:

loveboof
10-31-2011, 06:35 PM

Two minutes had passed between my post and the one before it. Yours had an eight hour difference.

Are you really this stupid? (rhetorical question lol)

Prospero
10-31-2011, 06:39 PM
It took him eight hours to remember how to use his keyboard.

jigglyGmoney
10-31-2011, 06:43 PM
Aw, what's the matter, don't like the idea of a pink thong?
You should go for it, it'll match your eyes.

Now give us a kiss bigboy, i do tho like it when you get all macho! :whistle:

95% OF THE SHIT YOU SAY TO PEOPLE ON HERE YOUR TOO MUCH OF A FUCKING COWARD TO SAY TO THEIR FACE YOU FUCKING CORNBALL!!!!!!!!!!! Of course your reply will be some lie about how you do address people the same way. But real recognizes real. I'm real, your not. Therefore, your another internet coward hiding behind a keyboard!!!!! I got an idea. How about you, that fucking faggott that lives in LA, and the pussy brit crew all get together and have a circle jerk! You know you want to!! And while your at it, how about throwing on a wig and some lipstick just for shits and giggles! I was willing to let this thread die. You fucking internet cowards wanna continue to perpetuate the stereo-type of a typical white trick(dumb, not funny, no swag only money) then have at it!

jigglyGmoney
10-31-2011, 06:45 PM
Two minutes had passed between my post and the one before it. Yours had an eight hour difference.

Are you really this stupid? (rhetorical question lol)

No, I have a life you stupid fucking brit. Try getting one for yourself you pitiful trick!!!

Prospero
10-31-2011, 06:45 PM
I think all of us pussy brits would like to just see you crawl back under the cowdung where you began your maggoty existence Jiggly. Go fester in some other place since you clearly loath this forum so much.

runningdownthatdream
10-31-2011, 06:47 PM
I recommended the following to someone else on here......in hindsight it should have been reserved for the jiggler:

The Last Poets - Die Nigga!!! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t-RphJ1aTo&feature=related)

jigglyGmoney
10-31-2011, 06:48 PM

Keep talking coward!!! We both know you never would say this shit to my face. So whats the point??? To continue a thread that actually died hours ago?? This basically shows you also have no fucking life. Another pitiful fucking trick!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveboof
10-31-2011, 06:50 PM
No, I have a life you stupid fucking brit. Try getting one for yourself you pitiful trick!!!

Well regardless of how much of a life you have - you bumped a dying thread to complain about someone bumping a dying thread.

Can you see the irony in that?

Now can you understand how my response was not actually a bump at all (like you believe) given the period of time that passed between my post and the one before it?

Can you wrap your four pitiful brain cells around those complex concepts? lol

(edit: and it is laughable that you would call anyone a 'stupid trick'. Irony again.)

jigglyGmoney
10-31-2011, 06:51 PM
I think all of us pussy brits would like to just see you crawl back under the cowdung where you began your maggoty existence Jiggly. Go fester in some other place since you clearly loath this forum so much.

This forum was actually a pretty cool place until it was over run by a bunch of CD's and the men(you idiots)who love them!! Somewhere back in 2004, it was a pretty cool place. Just so happens that the CD's and you fucks are mostly brits.

Prospero
10-31-2011, 06:51 PM
Do you have a face ? if you do I'd certainly say this to you.
But frankly I simply don't understand your assinine and racist hostility. You arrived here all full of bile and hatred for no clear reason. So we only assume some trauma made you this way and, rather than be angry with you, pity you and hope that when the treatment is successful you'll simply sit quietly in a corner someplace and drool and flick spittle around for the rest of your years.

jigglyGmoney
10-31-2011, 06:52 PM
Well regardless of how much of a life you have - you bumped a dying thread to complain about someone bumping a dying thread.

Can you see the irony in that?

Now can you understand how my response was not actually a bump at all (like you believe) given the period of time that passed between my post and the one before it?

Can you wrap your four pitiful brain cells around those complex concepts? lol

Can you understand that you should just STFU???????????????? Obviously not!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prospero
10-31-2011, 06:54 PM
How deeply insulting too that Jiggly - whatever species he is - uses as his avatar an image of three powerful and important men.

loveboof
10-31-2011, 06:59 PM
Can you understand that you should just STFU???????????????? Obviously not!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. Maybe you'll understand this:

As obvious as it is to you that I will not stfu, it is equally obvious to everyone else on this forum how much of a moron you are.

SammiValentine
10-31-2011, 07:10 PM
bump:yayo:

MdR Dave
10-31-2011, 07:11 PM
For the love of all that is holy, somebody PLEASE give this guy the cock he's not getting. Maybe he'll calm down.

Prospero
10-31-2011, 07:12 PM
Sammi - are you enjoying throwing petrol on the fire!

Jericho
10-31-2011, 07:18 PM
how about throwing on a wig and some lipstick just for shits and giggles!

Why, does the thought of me in a wig and lipstick turn you on?
Get you hard, does it?
Gives you a huge throbbing erection?

Get a grip, first you wanna fuck Honda, now me...Mwah, thanks for the thought, but sorry sweety, i don't date outside my species. :shrug

MdR Dave
10-31-2011, 07:22 PM
bump:yayo:

Cheeky monkey!

SammiValentine
10-31-2011, 07:32 PM
Sammi - are you enjoying throwing petrol on the fire!

is right. :hide-1:

jigglyGmoney
10-31-2011, 08:24 PM
is right. :hide-1:

Hey, I got no beef with you. But since you inserted yourself into this, then you've subjected yourself to receive the same treatment. HA used to be a place where really attractive, sexy tgirls came to hang out. Now, its just girls like you Sammy! No, I didnt misspell your name. I got it right. A tgirl can still be borderline CD even if she somehow purchased a set of tits. The tits dont make the girl, the looks and body do. So you apparently still have a ways to go. Definately not my type, basically a half step above that dude Kim that shoves dildos up his ass. But, its not hard to figure out why these brit idiots seem to think your the cat's meow. LMAO They have nothing better to look at! LOL Yeah, the tranny bar is set pretty high in Britian huh? Sad!

SammiValentine
10-31-2011, 08:31 PM
haha :) you inserted me into it as I was on one of the covers you spammed (from abar 5 years ago). ;-) I am happy with how things have progressed and still have a bit to do before I am happy - i just found you an ignorant and offensive twat on this thread. That's all.

Have a nice life.. x

MdR Dave
10-31-2011, 08:41 PM
Instead of the cat's meow I want to be the bee's knees.

The only other options so far have been cockhound or trick. . .

loveboof
10-31-2011, 09:25 PM
Now, its just girls like you Sammy! No, I didnt misspell your name. I got it right. [...] Definately not my type

You can't spell for shit! lol. How are you attempting to correct others?

Also, you apparently have zero sense of humour.

First Jericho and now Sammi - both just having a bit of a laugh... and you respond like a wounded spastic, squirming his way out of a paper straitjacket. :loser:

MdR Dave
10-31-2011, 09:40 PM
"like a wounded spastic"

LOL!

I found my new signature!

jigglyGmoney
11-01-2011, 12:32 AM
haha :) you inserted me into it as I was on one of the covers you spammed (from abar 5 years ago). ;-) I am happy with how things have progressed and still have a bit to do before I am happy - i just found you an ignorant and offensive twat on this thread. That's all.

Have a nice life.. x

Here ya go Sammy. Something to shoot for. Just trying to help. I know they dont make em like this across the pond, but if you can dream it, you can achieve it! I would have posted this sooner, but I do have a life.

MdR Dave
11-01-2011, 12:52 AM
That first pic would be cute if it didn't look like she was about to drop a deuce in the sink!

Prospero
11-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Jiggly you are an offensive piece of shit - the sort of slime that exudes from rotting fecal matter

Jericho
11-01-2011, 02:39 AM
Here ya go Sammy. Something to shoot for. Just trying to help. I know they dont make em like this across the pond, but if you can dream it, you can achieve it! I would have posted this sooner, but I do have a life.

Hey you dumb fuck! This thread was dying! Let it die you fucking idiot! Just the kind of moron that will bump a dying thread and then complain cause its still going! Stupid motherfuckers on HA! SMDH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

FistFuk
11-01-2011, 04:11 AM
This thread has nearly reached the point of cruelty.

I don't think anyone likes to see someone stupid suffer. . .

(Fatality!)

:)

buckjohnson
04-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Hey, I got no beef with you. But since you inserted yourself into this, then you've subjected yourself to receive the same treatment. HA used to be a place where really attractive, sexy tgirls came to hang out. Now, its just girls like you Sammy! No, I didnt misspell your name. I got it right. A tgirl can still be borderline CD even if she somehow purchased a set of tits. The tits dont make the girl, the looks and body do. So you apparently still have a ways to go. Definately not my type, basically a half step above that dude Kim that shoves dildos up his ass. But, its not hard to figure out why these brit idiots seem to think your the cat's meow. LMAO They have nothing better to look at! LOL Yeah, the tranny bar is set pretty high in Britian huh? Sad!

wow...This post actually cannot be responded to. I gave some advice to Jiggly, thought it was taken and did not return to this thread. But I see it wasnt and am a little sadden by this post.

amberskyi
04-23-2012, 12:20 PM
wow...This post actually cannot be responded to. I gave some advice to Jiggly, thought it was taken and did not return to this thread. But I see it wasnt and am a little sadden by this post.

Dudes is sooo mental.he followed me to the blacktgirls forum and was starting stuff with me there until the administrators put him in check...smh