PDA

View Full Version : The Tapes

tsadriana
10-25-2011, 05:09 AM
I saw this movie about 1o mins a go and i was really horrifed about the story either it was in uk or other country ,but my guess is more like it in uk.is about 3 kids who was recording themself and the girl wanted to go on big brother house only they 3 end it in a very cruel way.I can imagine what can be in parents mind and everyone minds but for me was tears as makes me aware sometimes if im safe just passing next to someone.If someone knows about this story will be nice to know as i never known actualy that the this movies is real true events .im gonna put the link here and my opinion u should watch .:(
http://10starmovies.com/Watch-Movies-Online/The_Tapes_2011/

mealticket
10-25-2011, 05:12 AM
the movie is called the tapes 2011? trying to find it on netflix

tsadriana
10-25-2011, 05:14 AM
the movie is called the tapes 2011? trying to find it on netflix
yes THE TAPES 2011 ...they made the movie after 2 years later i guess .

Bobby Domino
10-25-2011, 05:19 AM
click on her link.

Looks interesting. I know Dino will like it. Anything that makes people cry is a home run for him.

Adriana, do you think this is true??? I'll watch and tell you. I need to get off HA for a little bit, lol

Don't forget to lock your doors & windows, bwa ha hah hahah!!!

robertlouis
10-25-2011, 05:20 AM
I saw this movie about 1o mins a go and i was really horrifed about the story either it was in uk or other country ,but my guess is more like it in uk.is about 3 kids who was recording themself and the girl wanted to go on big brother house only they 3 end it in a very cruel way.I can imagine what can be in parents mind and everyone minds but for me was tears as makes me aware sometimes if im safe just passing next to someone.If someone knows about this story will be nice to know as i never known actualy that the this movies is real true events .im gonna put the link here and my opinion u should watch .:(
http://10starmovies.com/Watch-Movies-Online/The_Tapes_2011/

TV or DVD, Adriana?

tsadriana
10-25-2011, 05:22 AM
Guys we laff and do jokes ,but if is true event we can stay to think that our neighbour ,friend relatives who knows who can have an evill side and we think all good things about that person.u never know what u have in ur house ,ur bed,or next to ur house.

tsadriana
10-25-2011, 05:23 AM
TV or DVD, Adriana?
On watch movies onlines the link is there .i realeased now recentley and i was checking to see the new relesead movies and this came acroos to my eyes.

mealticket
10-25-2011, 05:26 AM
its just another movie made to look like real video footage...looks interesting tho, I will check it out, I don't doubt that things like this really do happen though

Bobby Domino
10-25-2011, 05:31 AM
Guys we laff and do jokes ,but if is true event we can stay to think that our neighbour ,friend relatives who knows who can have an evill side and we think all good things about that person.u never know what u have in ur house ,ur bed,or next to ur house.

Adriana, it's not real. I read a review of the film (link below)
I didn't mean to laugh at your fear. I'm sorry.

Why did you watch it???

IMDb - The Tapes (2011) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1647479/)

tsadriana
10-25-2011, 05:34 AM
Im glad is not real and is just a movie ,they way is made it looks likes is true story ,i apologies if some think that i was pushing with this subject but i was wonder myself if can be monsters like that in real life.

tsadriana
10-25-2011, 05:36 AM
Adriana, it's not real. I read a review of the film (link below)
I didn't mean to laugh at your fear. I'm sorry.

Why did you watch it???

IMDb - The Tapes (2011) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1647479/)
I don`t know why .i just curios and made to feel so down after seeng it ...thats me to sensitive maybe.

Bobby Domino
10-25-2011, 05:36 AM
Im glad is not real and is just a movie ,they way is made it looks likes is true story ,i apologies if some think that i was pushing with this subject but i was wonder myself if can be monsters like that in real life.

It's kinda cute, actually. You're reaction was so genuine

tsadriana
10-25-2011, 05:41 AM
It's kinda cute, actually. You're reaction was so genuine
That
link u posted shows that is made it in uk.Anyway sometimes this type of movies is giving u a time to reflect what of or not to be aware and to be more safe with our selfs and with people we love.

robertlouis
10-25-2011, 06:06 AM
That
link u posted shows that is made it in uk.Anyway sometimes this type of movies is giving u a time to reflect what of or not to be aware and to be more safe with our selfs and with people we love.

If the movie really scared you I'll pop round and give you a cuddle. :dancing:

tsadriana
10-25-2011, 06:10 AM
If the movie really scared you I'll pop round and give you a cuddle. :dancing:
To be honest yes was scarry and was worring me actualy if i know really well my close friends /

Debra
10-25-2011, 07:09 AM
To be honest yes was scarry and was worring me actualy if i know really well my close friends /

Sweetie, I would love to help take your mind off that movie. I could make you forget all about it.

I just watched your videos from the links in your signature. I really enjoyed the last video of you in the shower. You are so sexy. I wished it was my hands washing your beautiful ass. Hahahaha..

kukm4
10-25-2011, 07:56 AM
The Tapes (2011) - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxhXj5UgpbU)

tsadriana
10-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Sweetie, I would love to help take your mind off that movie. I could make you forget all about it.

I just watched your videos from the links in your signature. I really enjoyed the last video of you in the shower. You are so sexy. I wished it was my hands washing your beautiful ass. Hahahaha..
Hahahahah Debra how can i say No to such a beauty like u :)