PDA

View Full Version : What's Vaniity up to ?

moloch
10-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Hi all,
Doesanyone know what Vaniity is up to at the moment because i haven't heard from her for a while.
She used to be on Twitter and Facebook a fair bit.
She had just split from her partner and had moved to another area so i'm hoping she's alright.

kukm4
10-12-2011, 09:16 AM
recently saw a scene with her topping Kimber. Might have been shot a few months ago.

spko
10-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Hi all,
Doesanyone know what Vaniity is up to at the moment because i haven't heard from her for a while.
She used to be on Twitter and Facebook a fair bit.
She had just split from her partner and had moved to another area so i'm hoping she's alright.

I think that one was recent. She looks a bit curvier now but I still love her :)

toniparr
07-20-2012, 07:42 AM
Just had a look at Vaniity's website and looks like it hasn't been updated in months.

Has Vaniity gone into retirement?

Willie Escalade
07-20-2012, 08:07 AM
According to Twitter and Facebook, she recently moved to Pasadena, and has been shooting some new content. She might...MIGHT...make an appearance at the Urban X Awards this weekend.

Going by her posts she seemed to be in good spirits. We'll see in the coming months.

Willie Escalade
07-22-2012, 02:18 PM
Update...Vaniity is doing just fine. She, Angelina Torres, smith, and I attended the Urban X Awards Saturday evening where Angelina was nominated and Vaniity was a presenter. Whe then headed over to The Oxwood to hang out. All and all a great time!

There was a car show going on in Glendale where the awards were being held. Needless to,say, ALL eyes were on the ladies as we all strolled down Brand Blvd. I didn't get a lot of pics though (sorry)...but I'll post what I did get when I'm back on my desktop (I'm on my iPad right now)...

Token Williams-Black
07-23-2012, 01:07 PM
I know you had fun...lucky bastard...:cheers:

ed_jaxon
07-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Ben.....

I seldom if ever get jealous of dudes on here cuz I have fun too.

BUT FUCK YOU AND SCOTT/SMITH!!!!

YOU MUTHAFUCKAS IS CHILLIN HARD!

SmithXXX
07-23-2012, 08:48 PM
C'mon now Ed don't go hate'n. You visited SF recently but not LA. You always have an open invitation to hang out with us. PM me the details about the Chicago party we talked about at the Tranny Awards.

ed_jaxon
07-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Scott you cat's in LA got it so good and don't even realize it.

Chillin with Vaniity poolside with her wrapped over your shoulder is chillin to the nth degree.

There is a babe drought in other areas of the country.

I will hit you up about what we are trying to do in early September here in Chicago.

Keep having fun brother.

SmithXXX
07-25-2012, 06:53 AM
Ed you need to make it out here again soon. If you need incentive I will post a few pics of Vaniity, Angelina Torres, and myself tonight at Hamburger Mary's. Plus you can come out and smack BLKGSXR in the back of the head for not going tonight. I told him who I was bringing down with me, and he's not going....or so he say's

Willie Escalade
07-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Ed you need to make it out here again soon. If you need incentive I will post a few pics of Vaniity, Angelina Torres, and myself tonight at Hamburger Mary's. Plus you can come out and smack BLKGSXR in the back of the head for not going tonight. I told him who I was bringing down with me, and he's not going....or so he say's
You know I would have made it if I could have...work is kicking my ass...

Willie Escalade
07-25-2012, 09:33 AM
iPhone pics from Saturday...

http://otola.net/blog/2012/07/25/an-afternoon-with-angelina-and-vaniity/

kilakali
07-25-2012, 09:13 PM
Taken last night @ Hamburger Mary's

Willie Escalade
07-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Just viewed the ones my buddy Gio (gray beard) snapped last night as well...might blog them next week.

ed_jaxon
07-25-2012, 09:29 PM
Next time I hit LA I am going to stay for a while. That shit is bananas.

Nice shots Kila and Scott you not right bruh.

Sending a picture of a steak to a starving man. I loved the pic but the real thing would have been better.

SmithXXX
07-26-2012, 12:29 AM
Sending a picture of a steak to a starving man. I loved the pic but the real thing would have been better.

I sent that pic to you (taken with my droid piece of crap) so you can post it, and use it as your avatar :banana:

ladude
07-26-2012, 12:54 AM
great pics anyone going to oxwood tonight new night no cover might check it out

ed_jaxon
07-26-2012, 02:28 AM
Thanks for the new avatar Scott!

SmithXXX
07-26-2012, 02:49 AM
Don't thank me. Thank Vaniity for it, but I will graciously accept on her behalf...lol

Willie Escalade
07-26-2012, 04:28 AM
Don't thank me. Thank Vaniity for it, but I will graciously accept on her behalf...lol

I'm still waiting on mine, smith!

Token Williams-Black
07-26-2012, 02:14 PM
I REALLY need to get to LA again...