PDA

View Full Version : Pussy real cheap!!!

buckjohnson
09-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Last night, while walking home after a trip on public transportation, I saw an obviously inebriated young woman, fully clothed, walking down the middle of the boulevard, with traffic buzzing quickly on both sides of her. Being the observant public servant, I walked over to her and pull her from danger, saving her from a lifetime of disability if a car hit her. I asked her what she was doing walking in the middle of the boulevard. She said "working". Being as naive as I am, I asked her what job do you have that one of the requirements is walking down the middle of the street. She put me back to reality by saying " I'm a ho".

We walked and talked for the next 15 minutes; with at each intersection or alley she offered me her services right there, to be serviced right there at the intersection or alley. She told me $20 for the "sweetest pussy" and $10, for "head guarantee to make you come". Now I am price shopper, and realistic about my prospects. I could spend the night drunk dialing hookups from CL (for free), or spend 20 dollars on the "sweetest pussy".

Not including the big butt poster and maybe OMK, which I have heard $10 or > is their rates, what is the cheapest anyone paid for some pussy or offered some pussy

Bobby Domino
09-29-2011, 04:13 PM
In this country, $20. NOT the sweetest pussy, by a mile, but I was wasted, so it served its purpose. I definitely staggered through the door of opportunity.

Outside of the country, $5. She was very young and I think it might have been one of her first nights of work. That pussy, and body for that matter, was actually pretty good. Went back for more over the course of my stay. Very memorable.

Hats off to your kind samaritan ways, buck. She obviously needed help, among other things, off the middle of the street.

mealticket
09-29-2011, 06:41 PM
usually just have to buy them a drink

Paulistano
09-29-2011, 07:20 PM
Since I bought her, never had problems with money waste... :dancing::dancing::dancing:

FreddieGomez
09-29-2011, 07:23 PM
idk. i've never really been asked to pay for it.

yodajazz
09-29-2011, 08:15 PM
You are really in your 'golden age'. Besides sex, deep down you offer girls the dream of on that lifetime partner, who in the long run, will end up willingly, sharing hundreds of thousands of dollars with them.

There are some other 'lucky' scenarios, such as, she's had a recent break up, and wants to prove to herself that she is desireable.

Also if you keep getting it for 'free' from the same one, she is going to start asking for things, which you should willingly provide, anyway. If not, you'll be kicked to the curb. Just accept the fact, that you will pay eventually.

However, there is one other scenario, where the woman will virtually pay and support you, for your company. In 99%+, of those cases, you wont really be happy, because you are not sticking around out of real love. You will be looking around, on the sly for your real passion, and the other relationship will end badly, with her posting public bulletins, that you are no good.

One last thing. What ever you give to the right one, she'll turn around and do fantastic things for you. And I'm not just talking about sex. Dont take my word for it. Just go out and buy a little knick knack, something that lets her know you are thinking of her, and give to her, without it being some special occaision. See what happens.

bte
09-29-2011, 08:17 PM
I was at a gas station one night and this crackhead said I could fuck her for $5. I politely declined and gave her $5 and drove off.

EyeCumInPiece
09-30-2011, 12:13 AM
Since I bought her, never had problems with money waste... :dancing::dancing::dancing:

:yayo:sadly....i dont think ive ever banged a woman hotter than the real doll.

justafreak
09-30-2011, 12:51 AM
Paid 20 dollar for a lap dance and got the pussy for free, told the stripper I was going to war and she belive it, true story.

justafreak
09-30-2011, 12:55 AM

If you ever had to take a chick on a date before she gave up the pussy, then you've paid for it.

Jericho
09-30-2011, 01:01 AM
Paid 20 dollar for a lap dance and got the pussy for free, told the stripper I was going to war and she belive it, true story.

Cunt!

Paulistano
09-30-2011, 01:42 AM
:yayo:sadly....i dont think ive ever banged a woman hotter than the real doll.

Thinking better.... I can give her to you. She doesn't complain about nothing! What a pain in the ass!!! She doesn't force me to go out for dinning, movies, friends of her, go shopping, pay for her new clothes, shoes, beauty salon, jewelry, new cars... nothing! She is quite boring!!!... She is too perfect that my life is losing its meaning...

She's yours.

I'll try shemales.

Maybe they can understand me and my wishes. Beers... soccer... barbecue... hobbies... crazyness....

I can ship my doll to you, as soon as you want!!!

:):):)

Bobby Domino
09-30-2011, 01:53 AM

OMG, that's the best line EVER!!!!!!
I told a judge I missed court because my babysitter never came.
(I don't have kids)..... But I like yours betta, Cheers!!!

Bobby Domino
09-30-2011, 02:00 AM

Where's her cock??? FAIL!!! (just joking)

Paulistano
09-30-2011, 02:11 AM
Where's her cock??? FAIL!!! (just joking)

That's why I wanna get rid of her!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehe

:dead-1::dead-1::dead-1::dead-1::dead-1::dead-1:

robertlouis
09-30-2011, 02:14 AM

Paulistano, that is surely a plastic version of Carla Renata!

Paulistano
09-30-2011, 02:21 AM

Holly shit... you are more Brazilian than I am!!!

How do you know her?????

:(

Paulistano
09-30-2011, 02:33 AM

They're so fuckin' similar.....lol
(Now I know how "Real Dolls" are so successfull)

:yayo::yayo::yayo:

fred41
09-30-2011, 03:03 AM
told the stripper I was going to war and she belive it, true story.

Personally, I think that's kind of low...I'm no boyscout, but I never used anything like that.

onmyknees
09-30-2011, 03:12 AM
Last night, while walking home after a trip on public transportation, I saw an obviously inebriated young woman, fully clothed, walking down the middle of the boulevard, with traffic buzzing quickly on both sides of her. Being the observant public servant, I walked over to her and pull her from danger, saving her from a lifetime of disability if a car hit her. I asked her what she was doing walking in the middle of the boulevard. She said "working". Being as naive as I am, I asked her what job do you have that one of the requirements is walking down the middle of the street. She put me back to reality by saying " I'm a ho".

We walked and talked for the next 15 minutes; with at each intersection or alley she offered me her services right there, to be serviced right there at the intersection or alley. She told me $20 for the "sweetest pussy" and $10, for "head guarantee to make you come". Now I am price shopper, and realistic about my prospects. I could spend the night drunk dialing hookups from CL (for free), or spend 20 dollars on the "sweetest pussy".

Not including the big butt poster and maybe OMK, which I have heard $10 or > is their rates, what is the cheapest anyone paid for some pussy or offered some pussy

LMAO....The moral of this bullshit story? One sloppy drunk whips out his flaccid dick from behind his urine stained trousers, and tries to fuck a homeless, toothless crack head whore. This is your life, you pathetic fuck. You're a squeegee man in search of a windshield.

Dino Velvet
09-30-2011, 03:15 AM
One sloppy drunk whips out his flaccid dick from behind his urine stained trousers, and tries to fuck a homeless, toothless crack head whore.

Damn, my ears are burnin'. That hit a little close to home.

justafreak
09-30-2011, 03:22 AM
Personally, I think that's kind of low...I'm no boyscout, but I never used anything like that.

If god, ain't want be to fuck pretty bitches with low self esteem, he wouldn't have made them so dumb.

onmyknees
09-30-2011, 03:43 AM
Damn, my ears are burnin'. That hit a little close to home.

lmao...I'm guessing you reailze you get what you pay for....even after sipping that handle !

RainMan
09-30-2011, 03:45 AM
If god, ain't want be to fuck pretty bitches with low self esteem, he wouldn't have made them so dumb.

Lmao

Silcc69
09-30-2011, 04:17 AM
Buck mite be full of shit but at least it's funny shit.

onmyknees
09-30-2011, 04:42 AM
Buck mite be full of shit but at least it's funny shit.

Of Course because you're easily amused dude. All it takes is a hallucinating lush, but everybody loves a sad clown !

buckjohnson
09-30-2011, 05:01 AM
If you ever had to take a chick on a date before she gave up the pussy, then you've paid for it.
very very true

buckjohnson
09-30-2011, 05:08 AM
Of Course because you're easily amused dude. All it takes is a hallucinating lush, but everybody loves a sad clown !

Smoky wrote about a sad clown, a tearful clown. I am neither. However, I have clowned folks, like you.

The girl was not toothless, homeless, or ugly. Just a small but disturbed ID...like DV.

Now I have never paid for ass directly. But every man has paid for ass, some for a lifetime, i.e child support, etc..., some for one night, some for one hour, some for a weekend.

But I am beginning to see some advantages of paying directly for ass. Though once when I was in the army I started fucking my direct report office'sr daughter, thinking that I would not get shipped to hazardous duty if I was involved with her. Sure enough I got orders for overseas and the mother blocked them. So I guess I have given up the dick for pay.

buckjohnson
09-30-2011, 05:12 AM
LMAO....The moral of this bullshit story? One sloppy drunk whips out his flaccid dick from behind his urine stained trousers, and tries to fuck a homeless, toothless crack head whore. This is your life, you pathetic fuck. You're a squeegee man in search of a windshield.

OMK, was that you that was offering to suck my dick for 10 dollars?If I had known it was you , I would have just taken the video of ND DP'ing you. No money needed to be exchanged.

Silcc69
09-30-2011, 05:18 AM

If that were true then i'd be LOLing so hard at your jokes but I never really do. I think you are the only person that LOL's at your jokes sad sad sad.

onmyknees
09-30-2011, 05:27 AM
If that were true then i'd be LOLing so hard at your jokes but I never really do. I think you are the only person that LOL's at your jokes sad sad sad.

I don't find this place all that humorous, so I don't really joke....you obviously have me confused with somebody else. You're all in for the humor until somebody tells an ethnic joke...then you get all prickly and offended and drop the race card. It's a real blast until it's about you...huh? :dancing:

Dino Velvet
09-30-2011, 06:11 AM
lmao...I'm guessing you reailze you get what you pay for....even after sipping that handle !

You know I get my money's worth too. :cheers:

arnie666
09-30-2011, 08:19 AM

LMAO He should have dragged her into the alley and fucked her anyway if he is that desperate,no one gives a shit. If a crime was committed it is stealing I reckon. Fucking asking for it.

buckjohnson
10-08-2011, 10:47 PM
I have never paid for booty in the capitalist definition, i.e. fee for service. But in the scheme/shakedown/Ponzi world of dating, yes I have paid, paid, and paid.