View Full Version : Pan Am

BellaBellucci
09-26-2011, 07:03 PM
You may even say love. What a fun, flirty, romantic, and mysterious new show. Sure, it's kinda unrealistic, but so is Housewives, so I still lovez it! <3<3<3

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/screen-rant-reviews-ABCs-pan-am.jpg

~BB~

NaughtyJane
09-26-2011, 08:08 PM
I think this looks cute too.and I am not someone that gets hooked into a series to easily. But you know the pumped front of publicity... we'll see if the show is done right, retro historical...gotta be done right, clothes, language all of it. The pilot is on hulu right now.. have to check it out!

But yeah, like authenticity... the visions of the 60's, flower power, or 70's glam... presented in contemporary culture as attractive and sexy... go look at stock footage of people at the time... generally very funky. I always think of the crowd at Altamont in that old Rolling Stones movie where the Hells Angels hired as security.. well they kill a guy in the crowd with a knife...the crowd are just folks, you know... long dirty hair, bell bottoms... not all sexy n' stuff.