PDA

View Full Version : your own...

boppizza
09-25-2011, 10:58 PM
everyone posts about "who has the biggest or hottest" but rarely does anyone post their own cock and balls. Does anyone care to back it up?

Instrumental
09-25-2011, 11:05 PM
Back what up

south ov da border
09-25-2011, 11:12 PM
I'm not a sho-er so I'll pass...

Jericho
09-26-2011, 12:36 AM
Oh dear god, what fresh faggotry is this! :hide-1:

justafreak
09-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Riley Nigga U Gay Montage - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVQT6PCPbfU&feature=related)

doctor screw
09-26-2011, 03:50 AM
WOW....what happened to this place,lol

robertlouis
09-26-2011, 04:11 AM

Quite. Pshaw.

Paulistano
09-26-2011, 05:37 AM

Urinary incontinence here....hehehehe
:dead:

Bobby Domino
09-26-2011, 05:39 AM
I'm a grower, not a "show"-er. Pass

betts
09-26-2011, 06:17 AM
... what Riley said.

Chaotic
09-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Seriously?:screwy

Prospero
09-26-2011, 02:46 PM
Is this the sort of thing you had in mind (a stand in for me)

giovanni_hotel
09-26-2011, 03:01 PM
The new guy wants to see dick pics!! ANY dick pics, even from male members.
That works.

There's a reason we don't have threads of male members on HA showing cock randomly.
If you wanna see run-of-the-mill dick shots and not TS flashing, you might be on the wrong site.

Personally I don't want men telling me my dick is HAWT.

Prospero
09-26-2011, 03:04 PM
I thought posting the pic I added might shut this thread down. Why would we want to see guys dicks. Well I don't.

needsum
09-26-2011, 04:17 PM
wow, as if there wasn't already enough hairy man-cock on here to get sickened by. sheesh. notice how the OP throws down the gauntlet but doesn't even post himself? (which I am truly happy about btw) WTF is happening in this place.......

Quiet Reflections
09-26-2011, 04:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhFPcs7liCk&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dli cking%2Bon%2Bmy%2Bcock%2Band%2Bballs%26ie%3Dutf-8%26oe%3Dutf-8%26aq%3Dt%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rlz%3D1R1GGLL_en___US419

Nicole Dupre
09-26-2011, 06:28 PM
Angry Samoans - Homo-sexual - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHtepXnfWg)

baller1987
09-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Well here u go

Nicole Dupre
09-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Well here u go
Nice cock.

needsum
09-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Gee Nicole if I had know you'd be interested I'd have posted mine a long time ago..... :D

Nicole Dupre
09-26-2011, 08:44 PM
Gee Nicole if I had know you'd be interested I'd have posted mine a long time ago..... :D
I think the premise of the thread is gay, just to clarify. But I won't deny seeing a nicely shaped cock.

needsum
09-26-2011, 08:47 PM
now I 'm torn.... lol I agree that the premise of this thread is way off the mark of why we're even on this site. however, after what you just said I'm tempted..... dont' hate me..... lol :hide-1:

Paulistano
09-26-2011, 08:51 PM

Me too...

Nicole Dupre
09-26-2011, 09:00 PM
The guy suggesting that other guys whip it out is probably gay. The guys who care what the other guys think are probably gay too.

Personally, I have no need to see the cock of some dude I'll probably never meet. I'm never impressed by the offer to share, but I do have opinions.

If someone's too stupid to know the time and place to do such a thing, I wouldn't want them. Like, I would NEVER date a guy who sent me a dick shot without even having met me. To me, that's just a pig, throwing shit a wall to see if any sticks. I hate that approach when it's crude ie. involves uninvited cock shots. You might as well be a child molester imo. But if it's a guy I've already flirted with, the sexual ice has already been broken.

I guess in a case like this, I can't be too helpful. lol

needsum
09-26-2011, 09:02 PM
lmao. well Im happy I chose wisely then. oh, and for what its worth, when you go on tour, do you ever travel south of your home base in NJ?....... :D

Nicole Dupre
09-26-2011, 09:10 PM
I have to be honest. I think Phili is one of the sleazebag capitals of the US. So no. Nothing south of here any time soon. lol

I'm on hiatus until I decide where I want to put down some roots anyway. I chose not to renew the lease in north Jersey. I may move to JC, or Manhattan, or maybe even Queens. But I'm done with the burbs. I have another real job that's pretty flexible with hours and I just need to live in the NY metro area to stay on top of it. I'm concentrating on that atm. I may do a few days here and there in Manhattan until I move, which will be sometime mid-fall, but that's it.

baller1987
09-26-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm not gay, I'm bisexual. And Dupre, you paid me such a nice compliment, and then had to go and call me a gay. Wtf mate? Anyway I appreciate the compliment.

Anyway, I'm surprized my dick grosses you guys out, you post tons of pictures of some weird lookin TS cocks, that are bent and funny looking, but that's not gay for some reason. I think my midsection is a lot more attractive than a lot of the ts's you post. Could be narcissistic, Idk.

needsum
09-26-2011, 09:20 PM
I have to be honest. I think Phili is one of the sleazebag capitals of the US. So no. Nothing south of here any time soon. lol

I'm on hiatus until I decide where I want to put down some roots anyway. I chose not to renew the lease in north Jersey. I may move to JC, or Manhattan, or maybe even Queens. But I'm done with the burbs. I have another real job that's pretty flexible with hours and I just need to live in the NY metro area to stay on top of it. I'm concentrating on that atm. I may do a few days here and there in Manhattan until I move, which will be sometime mid-fall, but that's it.

I will keep my eyes out then. and BTW, I'm an hour noth of philly (and I concur with you and your opinions of the place), I live at the beach not too far from where they film Jersey Shore.

Good luck with the moving, and keep us ocean county boys in mind if you ever decide to put your toes in the sand... ;)

Nicole Dupre
09-26-2011, 09:22 PM
I'm not gay, I'm bisexual. And Dupre, you paid me such a nice compliment, and then had to go and call me a gay. Wtf mate? Anyway I appreciate the compliment.

Anyway, I'm surprized my dick grosses you guys out, you post tons of pictures of some weird lookin TS cocks, that are bent and funny looking, but that's not gay for some reason. I think my midsection is a lot more attractive than a lot of the ts's you post. Could be narcissistic, Idk.
Call you gay? Wtf are you talking about? I said the guy who suggested thread was probably gay, and the guys looking for positive feedback from other guys are probably gay. Why would I say you have a nice cock, and say you're gay? Grow up, "mate".

Jericho
09-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Anyway, I'm surprized my dick grosses you guys out.

I don't think your dick grosses anyone out in the slightest, (well, ok, maybe a little! :shrug)
But, we don't come here to look at mancock...internet, we can see that anywhere.
This is HungAngels, dammit, shecocks only!!! :whistle:
Time and place!

baller1987
09-26-2011, 09:27 PM
i thouht you were directing that at me. The whole gay child molester thing and all. Anyway i'm 23 i don't want to grow up! I feel like im an adult already and it sucks.

Nicole Dupre
09-26-2011, 09:35 PM
i thouht you were directing that at me. The whole gay child molester thing and all. Anyway i'm 23 i don't want to grow up! I feel like im an adult already and it sucks.
I talk to gay friends about who has a nice looking cock. I talk to GG's and TS about the same thing. It's no big deal. But the guys here are generally not looking for a cock attached to a man's body. I also think cocks on crossdressers are really pushing the envelope here. That's just reality. I spoke the truth then, and I'm speaking it now. Now, if you're bi, I count that as part-time gay. I have no issues with that. But you can't just assume that this is a forum where being bi is the rule and not the exception. Maybe I've been here enough to have picked up on that, but that's HA.

Nicole Dupre
09-26-2011, 09:43 PM
I talk to gay friends about who has a nice looking cock. I talk to GG's and TS about the same thing. It's no big deal. But the guys here are generally not looking for a cock attached to a man's body. I also think cocks on crossdressers are really pushing the envelope here. That's just reality. I spoke the truth then, and I'm speaking it now. Now, if you're bi, I count that as part-time gay. I have no issues with that. But you can't just assume that this is a forum where being bi is the rule and not the exception. Maybe I've been here enough to have picked up on that, but that's HA.
Trannys are the status quo paradox here. How's that for an oxymoron? But that's the shemale mystique. It's a world unto itself. It raises all the important questions and squashes all the half-stepping. Preconceived notions that are left behind from over-simplified terms become antiquated here. We ARE rare. We ARE otherworldly. This IS science fiction-turned-fact. You guys are like the first guys to land on the moon, in many respects. Yet over and over, the crude comments fly and no one appreciates this phenomenon for what it really is; an evolutionary leap, or an evolutionary glitch, or both.

Rant over.

doctor screw
09-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Ummm that shit is gay..... justify it however you like,but the reality of the situation is If you want to see my cockee
Nigga you gay-Riley Freeman
lmao

Erika1487
09-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Trannys are the status quo paradox here. How's that for an oxymoron? But that's the shemale mystique. It's a world unto itself. It raises all the important questions and squashes all the half-stepping. Preconceived notions that are left behind from over-simplified terms become antiquated here. We ARE rare. We ARE otherworldly. This IS science fiction-turned-fact. You guys are like the first guys to land on the moon, in many respects. Yet over and over, the crude comments fly and no one appreciates this phenomenon for what it really is; an evolutionary leap, or an evolutionary glitch, or both.

Rant over.

Bump^ 100%

boppizza
09-28-2011, 12:56 AM
jeez, i just wanted to see if some of the ladies would take a quick pic. didn't know there were so many insecure bigots on here. lighten up!

tsdvdman
09-28-2011, 01:04 AM
jeez, i just wanted to see if some of the ladies would take a quick pic. didn't know there were so many insecure bigots on here. lighten up!
LMAO..You can't backtrack now. You came on a ts forum with all these beautiful tgirls and pic threads galore and you asking to see dudes cocks...WOW!!..wrong forum dude.