PDA

View Full Version : Question...

canihavu
09-25-2011, 04:37 PM
Have you ever opened your door naked or semi naked?

TsJizelle
09-25-2011, 04:57 PM
I once had a landlord, from an apartment that I was moving out of, show up at my place with people to view it on a Sunday, without any notification of his arrival. Him and I already had a rather tense relationship. I was sleeping peacefully in my room when I heard the door open, I thought it was my roommate but when I heard my landlord's voice among 3 others that I didn't know of, I lost my shit needless to say. I sleep in the nude and immediately stormed out of my room screaming and yelling like banshee while my goodies were completely exposed. I never saw those visitors or my landlord again until I moved out. hahahaha I probably shocked the crap out of them

canihavu
09-25-2011, 06:38 PM
I once had a landlord, from an apartment that I was moving out of, show up at my place with people to view it on a Sunday, without any notification of his arrival. Him and I already had a rather tense relationship. I was sleeping peacefully in my room when I heard the door open, I thought it was my roommate but when I heard my landlord's voice among 3 others that I didn't know of, I lost my shit needless to say. I sleep in the nude and immediately stormed out of my room screaming and yelling like banshee while my goodies were completely exposed. I never saw those visitors or my landlord again until I moved out. hahahaha I probably shocked the crap out of them

Omg. Did your landlord know you are a TS?