PDA

View Full Version : How Many Weeks That Whitney Show Gonna Last On NBC?

Dino Velvet
09-19-2011, 06:05 AM
Looks like dog shit. Enjoy the clip, Inhabitants Of Earth.

Whitney - Preview - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnc2QbRZsDM)

teegeelover
09-19-2011, 06:18 AM
I've seen enough, I couldn't even get through the clip...dogshit indeed.

Dino Velvet
09-19-2011, 06:22 AM
I didn't watch any of it. I just put it up because it's long and insufferable and I'm a sadist wanting to torture people. After reading this some people will still watch.

TSMichelleAustin
09-19-2011, 10:18 AM
OMG I am dying for it! Its historical but of course u men are not going to like it! It will last a long time!!! I love you Dino but this show is going to go!

Quiet Reflections
09-19-2011, 10:21 AM
she is not funny at all

Dino Velvet
09-19-2011, 10:25 AM
OMG I am dying for it! Its historical but of course u men are not going to like it! It will last a long time!!! I love you Dino but this show is going to go!

I'll bump this thread in 6 weeks. Stick a fork in Whitney... she's done.

Love you too, baby.

buckjohnson
09-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Might be interesting. I dont watch tv very much, esp one camera shows, butthe lead is interesting.

flabbybody
09-19-2011, 03:49 PM
I've seen enough, I couldn't even get through the clip...dogshit indeed.
I made it through about 20 seconds.
guess it's for woman.

SunshyneMonroe
09-19-2011, 04:08 PM

Ys it must be a guy thing I love her and cant wait for the show :)

Quiet Reflections
09-19-2011, 04:19 PM
I said she wasn't funny at all but she is funny on the comedy central roasts but her stand up sucks in general and thats what her show is based on.

Dino Velvet
09-19-2011, 07:07 PM
I made it through about 20 seconds.
guess it's for woman.

Woman is right because I don't think you'll find even 2 broads tuning in.

Kayden Harley
09-19-2011, 11:51 PM
Looks like dog shit. Enjoy the clip, Inhabitants Of Earth.

Whitney - Preview - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnc2QbRZsDM)

I like it :)

flabbybody
09-23-2011, 12:32 AM
I saw her on Leno the other night. super hot looking and very funny person.
sorry Dino, but I have to check out the show tonight

BellaBellucci
09-23-2011, 12:38 AM
I haven't seen this one yet, but I kinda liked Up All Night... even though it has 'cancelled' written all over it. I think Will Arnett and Christina Applegate have a really cute chemistry, and Maya Rudolph is adorable, but I don't think this one will last. *sigh*

~BB~

Willie Escalade
09-23-2011, 01:10 AM
She looks hot in that nurse costume...why homie hesitated is beyond me...

RainMan
09-23-2011, 04:40 AM
I watched it wasn't bad, but felt drawn out and like the remake of a lot of shows already on tv

BellaBellucci
09-23-2011, 05:09 AM
I just shut off Charlie's Angels. Such crap.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
09-23-2011, 06:02 AM
I haven't seen this one yet, but I kinda liked Up All Night... even though it has 'cancelled' written all over it. I think Will Arnett and Christina Applegate have a really cute chemistry, and Maya Rudolph is adorable, but I don't think this one will last. *sigh*

~BB~

Will Arnett, Christina Applegate, Maya Rudolph. What's not to like? That looks like a winner to me. Maya Rudolph was underrated as Hell on SNL. With her ethnic make-up she could play every female character no matter who and sings well too. Check it out, Bella.

Dino Velvet
09-23-2011, 06:04 AM
I just shut off Charlie's Angels. Such crap.

~BB~

I was about to mention that one. Saw a really cheesy poster on a bus today.

bassman2546
09-23-2011, 01:55 PM
I don't even think there's a real audience. When they laughed (for whatever reason other than laughing at something funny) it sounded so canned. The show blows. I was gonna try Happily Divorced until I realized Fran Drescher was in it. Noooooo way.

Big Bang Theory was totally disappointing, both episodes. The Office was okay but not spectacular by any means. Not sure if James Spader can patch the big hole in the boat.

Silcc69
09-24-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm very curious to check out dirt soap, since 3 of my favorite Days of our Lives actresses will be on there.

Dino Velvet
10-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Who's watching and who's avoiding? Thanks again, NBC.

Unaired "Whitney" NBC Promo - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmkMKAOf_PQ)

flabbybody
10-04-2011, 12:03 AM
She looks hot in that nurse costume...why homie hesitated is beyond me...
I watched 30 minutes of mindless bullshit just to see that?
an insult to the American public that a NBC puts a show like this on TV. and then promotes the shit out of it

bte
10-04-2011, 12:18 AM
I watch Whitney. Its not really funny, but so far almost in every episode she dresses up sexy, so that's a plus. She's not really funny, and the show is not funny either. Wish they hadn't canceled Outsourced though, that show was pretty funny.

Dino Velvet
10-04-2011, 12:22 AM
I watch Whitney. Its not really funny, but so far almost in every episode she dresses up sexy, so that's a plus. She's not really funny, and the show is not funny either. Wish they hadn't canceled Outsourced though, that show was pretty funny.

Whitney has the Tila Tequila Effect. When I first saw pictures of Tila I was totally into her. Then I saw her on Leno's couch talking for 30 seconds and I wanted her off my TV as quick as possible.

dderek123
10-04-2011, 02:28 AM
That whitney does okay in the celebrity roasts.

Bobby Domino
10-04-2011, 08:02 AM
I didn't last through the first episode. Her stand-up isn't my cup of tea, either.
She does a good job on the C-Central roasts, I guess because they only give her 2 min.
Her humor is a bit dry. Oh well.....

zimm66
10-04-2011, 08:15 AM
I think she is hot.

Iori
10-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Terranova is aother one that I dont see will last. Since it has Spielberg attached to
it, it may last 2 season.

Dino Velvet
10-04-2011, 10:42 PM

Could you please leave a short review and let us know about any knee slappers or foot stompers? That Whitney is just so clever. :rolleyes:

perrorojo
10-04-2011, 11:37 PM
She's really funny on Chelsea Lately, but she's very stiff on her show.
The delivery is often off --- I think it's hard that it's in front of a live audience
and in one take.

maxpower
10-05-2011, 12:27 AM
Sorry Dino, it looks like Whitney will be around for a bit.

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/nbc-orders-full-seasons-all-night-whitney-31532

TSMichelleAustin
10-05-2011, 12:28 AM
The show rocks and my bf loves it too!!! So I dont know what all you guys are going crazy over. Its one of NBC high rating sitcoms... I dont think its going to be cancelled. The Playboy Club which I also love is the one that could be chopped. I think she is funny and talented... she writes most of the shows and also wrote and created 2 Broke Girls! So shes got some talent u boys are not giving her the chance! LOL!

maxpower
10-05-2011, 12:44 AM
The Playboy Club actually was axed today. Whitney got the greenlight for a full season.

Dino Velvet
10-05-2011, 01:30 AM
Sorry Dino, it looks like Whitney will be around for a bit.

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/nbc-orders-full-seasons-all-night-whitney-31532

Whitney got the greenlight for a full season.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.imnotthatdrunk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/man_crying_3.jpg

Los Angeles resident
10-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Whitney's other show "2 Broke Girls" is doing better and will be around for a while.

flabbybody
01-04-2012, 07:21 AM
she was on Leno tonight.
I watched for about 30 seconds. Jay's usually a pro but it was painful.

Dino Velvet
01-04-2012, 09:22 AM
she was on Leno tonight.
I watched for about 30 seconds. Jay's usually a pro but it was painful.

If it was a repeat I think I saw it. Whitney is brutal in the same way Tila Tequila is. Leno is a good company man who has to promote Kathie Lee and Hoda's wild 10AM Cougar Drinking Adventures. I'd stick a gun in my mouth before putting that act of desperation over.

flabbybody
02-08-2012, 01:40 AM
The show rocks and my bf loves it too!!! So I dont know what all you guys are going crazy over. Its one of NBC high rating sitcoms... I dont think its going to be cancelled. The Playboy Club which I also love is the one that could be chopped. I think she is funny and talented... she writes most of the shows and also wrote and created 2 Broke Girls! So shes got some talent u boys are not giving her the chance! LOL!
It's my favorite show now. I love watching her.
I'm pathetic

Dino Velvet
02-08-2012, 01:44 AM
It's my favorite show now. I love watching her.
I'm pathetic

Does she get hotter when accessorized with a mute button?

bassman2546
02-08-2012, 03:21 PM
I watched the first episode and didn't laugh once. I looked at my wife wondering if this was for real, a comedy? She's not funny at all. She lasted a full season because of process of elimination. They had to keep some shows around, hence why they kept New Girl and Two Broke Girls. Barf. Now if they can only get rid of Happy Endings, thus providing a happy ending to THAT show.

cockgobbler
02-08-2012, 08:01 PM
I'd say 5 seasons.

It's NBC.

What else do they have?

Dino Velvet
02-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Louis CK trashes Whitney Cummings - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmpGt1o5bqA)

Norm MacDonald trashes Whitney Cummings - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scyiOxO8Euo)