PDA

View Full Version : The new season of 24: Day 5

Johnny Cocksville
01-16-2006, 04:08 AM
Holy Shit. I'm not giving any spoilers (it hasn't aired on the West Coast yet) but the first ten minutes..........woooooooooooo. Jack is back.

NYCe
01-16-2006, 04:16 AM
Best show on television, hands down.

partlycloudy
01-16-2006, 04:17 AM
http://tinypic.com/kbrpxg.gif

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-16-2006, 04:23 AM
this shit is off the chain so far

Realgirls4me
01-16-2006, 04:38 AM
Hello !!!???

You're right, NYCe. I've been telling anyone that would listen since the first show of the first season that this show is unparalleled in packing suspense and drama. Talk about being riveted to one's sofa from week to week!

"Alias" ? "Lost" ? "Survivor" ? Any other show anyone want to throw at it ? They're all Little league compared to "24". It's on a different level altogether.

Thanks for not spoiling it for us left coasters! :)

BeardedOne
01-16-2006, 04:48 AM
No spoilers!! :shock:

I'm still working on season 4 (I have no teevee, so watch it on the PC). Just up to 3 PM here. Now I just have to find S3 and I'll be set.

The radio ads said the first 10 minutes of tonite's season premier were going to be off the charts. Sounds like they were right. :)

Johnny Cocksville
01-16-2006, 05:17 AM
This show just gets better and better. If you didn't get the boxed set of season 4, you have to. The extras and deleted scenes wrap up a lot of loose ends. I'm still gasping at the first 10 minutes of this season.

Ecstatic
01-16-2006, 05:44 AM
Whoa. First 10 minutes, incredible. I can't believe they XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX
could you?! Shit.

Best show on TV? No. There are other shows, just as good in different ways (Battlestar Galactica, Shield, Nip/Tuck to name but three). But best edge-of-your-seat-what-are-they-gonna-do-next show? Hell, yeah.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-16-2006, 06:43 AM
there's other good shows on television, you just need cable to watch a few of them, BBC has some suspense shows that would blow your mind