PDA

View Full Version : Erika1487 topless at the beach!

FreddieGomez
09-05-2011, 11:56 PM
:dancing:

BellaBellucci
09-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Will somebody banhammer this guy already? :?

~BB~

Erika1487
09-05-2011, 11:58 PM
:dancing:

Oh thats cold cold cold......

FreddieGomez
09-06-2011, 12:03 AM
Will somebody banhammer this guy already? :?

~BB~

i dont even say shit to you. i don't even post in your threads, in fact i dont even open your threads so mind your business. You always comment on everything i post.

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 12:08 AM
i dont even say shit to you. i don't even post in your threads, in fact i dont even open your threads so mind your business. You always comment on everything i post.

You don't say shit to me, but all you do is talk shit. Constantly. With no rhyme or reason. Gee. I wonder why I might have a problem with that and I wonder why you have a problem with me speaking up about it.

Maybe it's because people listen when I speak and I can make you look like a retard anytime I like, so I guess I'd be mad too if I were you. Thank GODS I'm not.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/21/128743413058485203.jpg

Don't be mad. Be glad. You're getting the attention you so obviously and desperately need to function here.

~BB~

Silcc69
09-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Freddy stick to cleanin soiled beds and leave the comedy to the pro's.

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Freddy stick to cleanin soiled beds and leave the comedy to the pro's.

He needs to just transition and get it over with already. If she decided to be honest with herself one day, I'd support her. There's obviously a whole lotta self-loathing going on there.

~BB~

dgs925
09-06-2011, 12:38 AM
So why's everyone busting Freddy's chops on this one? I thought it was amusing (for once).

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 12:41 AM
So why's everyone busting Freddy's chops on this one? I thought it was amusing (for once).

Funny how? If anything, it was way too easy. To be honest, if I thought it were funny I probably wouldn't have bothered to post in this thread. :lol:

'You can say anything you want, as long as it's funny.'

~BB~

Yvonne183
09-06-2011, 12:58 AM

I'm sure if someone posted a ghetto racist joke about another member of the forum most members of the forum wouldn't find it funny.

dgs925
09-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Maybe, but I still find fat jokes about JamesErika to be funny.

Dino Velvet
09-06-2011, 02:31 AM
I'm sure if someone posted a ghetto racist joke about another member of the forum most members of the forum wouldn't find it funny.

Do it anyway. They poke fun at my people and I hit back where it hurts. Tears are falling and they're not mine.

TSCURIOUS
09-06-2011, 02:51 AM
The world was a lot calmer when it wasn't so PC.
I can dish it and I can take it - not easily offended unless it's about my mother!
Where's Archie Bunker, SOAP, and Barney Miller? We all laughed and never took it seriously

TSCURIOUS
09-06-2011, 02:53 AM
^^^^ So that being said - the pics from the OP are probably of him!

Helvis2012
09-06-2011, 02:53 AM
hot...

Dino Velvet
09-06-2011, 02:55 AM
I can dish it and I can take it - not easily offended unless it's about my mother!
Where's Archie Bunker, SOAP, and Barney Miller? We all laughed and never took it seriously

I miss the 1970s where you could call a Spade a Spade and a Honky a Honky.

Dirty Harry Hates Everyone - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnRkCemeV7k)

Dirty Harry hates ketchup - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JIpT4GkyM)

TSCURIOUS
09-06-2011, 02:57 AM
Dino- The episode where Archie was describing a "balanced ticket" for the election!!

Dino Velvet
09-06-2011, 02:59 AM
Dino- The episode where Archie was describing a "balanced ticket" for the election!!

I just watched that the other day on DVD. All In The Family still holds up.

All In The Family - The Election Story 1-3 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LEbQye_AMQ)

robertlouis
09-06-2011, 03:01 AM

There's PC and then there's downright offensive. Hope you're able to spot the difference.

TSCURIOUS
09-06-2011, 03:12 AM
I can. Can you?

Dino Velvet
09-06-2011, 03:17 AM
I cross the line occasionally. I go after everyone but I enjoy humor that tends to be wrong and have my favorite groups to pick on. Strange that people don't complain about all my dead hooker jokes.

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 03:21 AM
I just watched that the other day on DVD. All In The Family still holds up.

All In The Family - The Election Story 1-3 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LEbQye_AMQ)

great writing, better than most stuff today...

Dino Velvet
09-06-2011, 03:26 AM
great writing, better than most stuff today...

Comedy is too safe today. Hollywood brags about courage but you'll get blackballed for being too courageous. I could write better jokes than Leno tells or better skits than SNL puts on every week but I'd be fired in 2 seconds for squashing the wrong toes. More fun being a nobody on the internet.

FreddieGomez
09-06-2011, 03:28 AM

bwahahaha

OmarZ
09-06-2011, 03:29 AM
Comedy is too safe today. Hollywood brags about courage but you'll get blackballed for being too courageous. I could write better jokes than Leno tells or better skits than SNL puts on every week but I'd be fired in 2 seconds for squashing the wrong toes. More fun being a nobody on the internet.

As many have said, you cant have a character like Archie Bunker today... not in live action primetime TV...

Leno and SNL suck because they are so sterile, so perfectly politically correct and non-offending...

FreddieGomez
09-06-2011, 03:29 AM
He needs to just transition and get it over with already. If she decided to be honest with herself one day, I'd support her. There's obviously a whole lotta self-loathing going on there.

~BB~

oh yeah like you bella aka larry bird in heels?

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 03:37 AM
Oh yeah. We're twins separated at birth. :lol:

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/larry_fat2.jpg

~BB~

FreddieGomez
09-06-2011, 03:39 AM
Oh yeah. We're twins separated at birth. :lol:

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/larry_fat2.jpg

~BB~

u said it not me. i just remember a tag that said bella=larrybirdinheels in one of your threads.

Dino Velvet
09-06-2011, 03:39 AM
As many have said, you cant have a character like Archie Bunker today... not in live action primetime TV...

Leno and SNL suck because they are so sterile, so perfectly politically correct and non-offending...

Leno is especially bad. His monologue is awkward and far from seamless. He feels the need to talk about The Bachelor and American Idol all the time and he still makes Charlie Sheen jokes. I know he's trying to appeal to different demos but everything comes across as so lazy.

Erika1487
09-06-2011, 03:56 AM
Freddie between being a bell hop, hanging out on HA, and visting the crack whores down by the narrows bridge near 4 ave how else do you send yor time?

robertlouis
09-06-2011, 03:59 AM
Just for transatlantic readers, wtf is Larry Bird? :confused:

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 04:01 AM
Just for transatlantic readers, wtf is Larry Bird? :confused:

Only one of the greatest basketball players ev-ah! He was the captain of three Boston Celtics championship teams in the 80's.

~BB~

robertlouis
09-06-2011, 04:06 AM
Only one of the greatest basketball players ev-ah! He was the captain of three Boston Celtics championship teams in the 80's.

~BB~

Thanks Bella. Now I'm embarrassed. I used to watch the Celtics during the 90s when I visited Boston a lot, so yes, I do remember him now.

But aside from your being a Boston girl, I don't see any connection between you, or am I missing something again?

onmyknees
09-06-2011, 04:07 AM

Amen baby...as I've said before it's all about who's gettin' busted on. It's all fun and games until somebody tells a racial or ethnic joke, then somebody gets offended.

Erika/James is what he is, I have no opinion of him one way or the other, but I thought some of the shit previously was excessive and bordered on cruel. It's refreshing to see this didn't turn into a 30 page pummeling. Wonder why that is ?? LMAO.

And Freddie's just another punk from the hood tryin' to be cool and funny at the expense of others....and he's neither.

So Freddie...come clean. Have you dated a Trans Woman yet ...and I mean a real date ...or are you still in the closet?

Yvonne183
09-06-2011, 04:08 AM
Some have said we can't have an Archie Bunker today cause of the PC. I think there is humor in things not PC, I don't see harm in humor like Archie Bunker or Fred Sandford. But what is different here is a joke directed right at a specific person on this forum, it's not a joke aimed at a group or type of person, that is what I see as the difference. It's wrong in my opinion but the mods of this site seem to have their heads up some shemales ass and can't see shit,, well they can see shit but they can't see the posts.

Silcc69
09-06-2011, 04:09 AM
Freddie between being a bell hop, hanging out on HA, and visting the crack whores down by the narrows bridge near 4 ave how else do you send yor time?

http://www.thedailypage.com/media/2008/06/06/586Cover.jpg

BellaBellucci
09-06-2011, 04:10 AM
But aside from your being a Boston girl, I don't see any connection between you, or am I missing something again?

I dunno. Maybe. Ask Freddie. He seems to have all the answers. :lol:

~BB~

robertlouis
09-06-2011, 04:34 AM
I dunno. Maybe. Ask Freddie. He seems to have all the answers. :lol:

~BB~

If that's the case, they must have been dumb questions to start with. :whistle:

robertlouis
09-06-2011, 04:41 AM

You're right in terms of how the major US TV companies run scared from anything remotely controversial or, more specifically, ratings-damaging and sponsor-scaring!

That's a great shame, because characters like Archie Bunker and his UK predecessor Alf Garnett were created deliberately to show guys like them making fools of themselves with their bigotry. We still have plenty of edgy, subversive comedy, but it's either produced here in the UK or comes over from US cable stations. Yes, there's the usual right-wing tabloid furore every now and then, but in the main the broadcasters stick to their guns.

BigDF
09-06-2011, 06:04 PM
Not planning on doing any bashing of anyone, but without seeing a face, that could be a photo of me, actually. :dancing::)

mbf
09-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Me thinx, Freddie has the hots (and the cash) for Erika. Go get her, tiger!

Jericho
09-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Hmmmm, one of Ferdies' more spectacular fails! :shrug

Jericho
09-06-2011, 06:11 PM
That's a great shame, because characters like Archie Bunker and his UK predecessor Alf Garnett were created deliberately to show guys like them making fools of themselves with their bigotry. We still have plenty of edgy, subversive comedy, but it's either produced here in the UK or comes over from US cable stations. Yes, there's the usual right-wing tabloid furore every now and then, but in the main the broadcasters stick to their guns.

Love Thy Neighbour, anyone?
The remake of that would be interesting!

mbf
09-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Hmmmm, one of Ferdies' more spectacular fails! :shrug

Jericho, I haven't been here for months... were there more? (Failures from Freddie that is)

Jericho
09-06-2011, 06:29 PM
Jericho, I haven't been here for months... were there more? (Failures from Freddie that is)

Only every other post! :ignore:

robertlouis
09-07-2011, 04:24 AM
Love Thy Neighbour, anyone?
The remake of that would be interesting!

Come on, Jericho - Love Thy Neighbour was time-warped cringeworthy racist comedy stuck in the early 70s. Till Death Us Do Part was timeless stuff, sticking it to the racists, bigots and the cretins who commissioned crap like Love My Neighbour alike.

Now, as for On the Buses....... :dancing: