PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Strip NYC

hf
09-04-2011, 03:14 AM
I just came across this. Could be great.

PeePeeLover
09-04-2011, 04:02 AM
I was just about to ask about this. I know Ashley Skye is one of the hosts. This is a GREAT idea. I miss the old days of actual stripping at the parties. Now everyone is covered, pasties on nipples, and lap dances is the only chance to see a girls cock, and not all of them show them.

Hope this turns out well especially being on Sundays.

OmarZ
09-04-2011, 04:07 AM
I was just about to ask about this. I know Ashley Skye is one of the hosts. This is a GREAT idea. I miss the old days of actual stripping at the parties. Now everyone is covered, pasties on nipples, and lap dances is the only chance to see a girls cock, and not all of them show them.

Hope this turns out well especially being on Sundays.

Shes so mental, I cant even describe it...

Yvonne183
09-04-2011, 04:08 AM
I give it two weeks before Bloomberg closes it down. lol

PeePeeLover
09-04-2011, 04:10 AM

I hope not. NY used to be awesome. Now it is 90% shit because of him and Rudy

hf
09-04-2011, 04:17 AM
I don't know what to expect but if it does get shut down quickly then I want to see it before it does. I remember pre-Guliani in the early to mid 90's (in my mid teens). It really was a different city back then. I wasn't into the scene back then nor did I know what transexuals were. We shall see what happens.

OmarZ
09-04-2011, 04:31 AM
I don't know what to expect but if it does get shut down quickly then I want to see it before it does. I remember pre-Guliani in the early to mid 90's (in my mid teens). It really was a different city back then. I wasn't into the scene back then nor did I know what transexuals were. We shall see what happens.

Rudy cleaned it up, the Times Square peep shows were a disgrace, with weirdos hanging around... Rudy made it all more contemporary, family friendly, clean, upscale...

That really helped the tourism...

flabbybody
09-04-2011, 04:34 AM
no reason to think NYPD will have a problem with this as long as everything is up to code.
most likely reason it gets shut down will be lack of biz.

PeePeeLover
09-04-2011, 04:38 AM
Rudy cleaned it up, the Times Square peep shows were a disgrace, with weirdos hanging around... Rudy made it all more contemporary, family friendly, clean, upscale...

That really helped the tourism...

Yeah he cleaned it up...that is the problem, lol. I used to love going to Show World and jerk off onto a window with a naked chick fucking herself with a dildo on the other side of it. Plus there used to be plenty of other ways to bust a nut. I miss Hunts Point too. Used to have hundreds of girls to choose from and never went home without shooting a load. Now the only girls out are nasty crackheads that you don't want to even look at you, never mind suck your cock.

OmarZ
09-04-2011, 05:01 AM
rudy just went in for a kill of a dying industry...

freed up the real estate for more profitable ventures, more in tune with the times...

flabbybody
09-04-2011, 05:04 AM
very likely you'd be robbed in Hunts Point back in the day when I was a kid. The Bronx is a lot better place to live today than it was in the late 80's and 90's.

OmarZ
09-04-2011, 05:14 AM
very likely you'd be robbed in Hunts Point back in the day when I was a kid. The Bronx is a lot better place to live today than it was in the late 80's and 90's.

Everyone thought it was going out of control, the way of those shantytowns in brazil...

OmarZ
09-04-2011, 05:22 AM
TS Ashley Sky on MNAAB 1-10-11 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9fyDbQXae4)

Ashley Sky... wayyyy too much surgery

omni69
09-04-2011, 06:32 AM
I'm gonna check out the opening so i will let u know how it is..

Lover
09-04-2011, 03:08 PM
This could be pretty cool. I hope it's a success.

I'd love it if there was something like this going on here in Phoenix.

The legal and licensing aspects might be simplified by selling memberships to a private club.

Richctdude
09-04-2011, 03:19 PM
I hope it doesnt get closed down

tvman999
09-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Ashley is a sweetheart and really deserves a fair shot at making her party a winner!! It will only benefit all of us in the long run !! GO ASHLEY !!

Helvis2012
09-06-2011, 05:41 AM
We'll see.