PDA

View Full Version : New Videos on ShemaleYum.com

TSLexiWade
08-19-2011, 08:17 PM
I was so excited to wake up to today's site update to see that yours truly is finally back! And this time, I'm cumming for you boys all the way in Houston, TX... I had such a great time working with JP Ewing for the first time, and definitely not the last. Be sure to join the site today! :salad

NatashaLover
08-19-2011, 08:58 PM
way to go girl! congrats!

GroobySteven
08-19-2011, 09:00 PM
Well worth the wait!

TSLexiWade
08-19-2011, 09:47 PM
Well worth the wait!

I agree.. I'm super impressed - I absolutely loved working with JP. :)

FreddieGomez
08-21-2011, 12:59 AM
if you're on hormones, why do you still have a man's chest? i dont see any breast tissue at all.

MrsKellyPierce
08-21-2011, 01:31 AM
Freddie breast tissue don't grow overnight...

And looking good Lexi

maaarc
08-21-2011, 01:50 AM
you look great lexi really beautiful

TSLexiWade
08-21-2011, 01:52 AM

And looking good Lexi

AMEN.. Not to mention, these were shot several months ago.

& thank you Kelly! XO

FreddieGomez
08-21-2011, 02:34 AM

And looking good Lexi

She says she's been a TS since she's been in the industry a year ago. surely she'd have something by now if that was the case.

AmyDaly
08-21-2011, 02:41 AM
She says she's been a TS since she's been in the industry a year ago. surely she'd have something by now if that was the case.

A lot of girls who are on hormones have chests as flat as a board. Everyone's genetics are different. Stop being such a moron.

0utrageousss
08-21-2011, 02:43 AM

Why are you such a little butch queen? WHAT man goes on tranny board and criticizes girls for their developments??? Are you THAT gay, closeted and JEALOUS? You are such a HOMO!!!

TSLexiWade
08-21-2011, 02:52 AM

I must get your attention baby cause you're still here talkin about me.. :salad

FreddieGomez
08-21-2011, 03:41 AM
Why are you such a little butch queen? WHAT man goes on tranny board and criticizes girls for their developments??? Are you THAT gay, closeted and JEALOUS? You are such a HOMO!!!

because i dont believe lexie is a tranny, but really a tv

Silcc69
08-21-2011, 04:46 AM
because i dont believe lexie is a tranny, but really a tv

There must be a reason why ya boy Daryl wanted to fuck Lexi so badly.

onmyknees
08-21-2011, 05:43 AM
Lexi...plenty of with ladies oversized hooters who think that somehow that increases their sexuality....not in my book. You got it goin' on...Great legs, great butt, really shapely body, a sexy little tiny face. That's more than enough for me, and I'm guessing most dudes....but apparently not Freddie. He's pretty selective...( and lonely!) lmao
Congrats on your increasing success...If I ever get to Texas, love to throw a few back with ya !! xox

TSLexiWade
08-21-2011, 06:14 AM
Lexi...plenty of with ladies oversized hooters who think that somehow that increases their sexuality....not in my book. You got it goin' on...Great legs, great butt, really shapely body, a sexy little tiny face. That's more than enough for me, and I'm guessing most dudes....but apparently not Freddie. He's pretty selective...( and lonely!) lmao
Congrats on your increasing success...If I ever get to Texas, love to throw a few back with ya !! xox

Awwww, you're an absolute sweetheart! Thank you for all the compliments; and as far as Freddie goes, well.. I can't please everyone. :Bowdown:

Yes, if you're ever in Texas or LA, we should definitely get together. XO.

JP Ewing
08-22-2011, 03:34 AM
Glad you like them Lexi. You are great to work with!

TSLexiWade
08-22-2011, 04:08 AM
Glad you like them Lexi. You are great to work with!

I LOVE THEM! "Like" comes nowhere close.. Lol. Thank you again so much! I love working with you & definitely looking forward to seeing you again! XO