PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas

blama215
08-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Going to vegas this weekend anyone know the best clubs, hangouts, etc, for tg scene?

NatashaLover
08-19-2011, 09:04 PM
Best straight clubs I would say Marquee at Cosmopolitan, it also depends on the kind of music you like. Thats mostly techno dance and they mix lots of different beats. Hangouts mmm thinking, everywhere LOL
well if its more of tg scene then Krave club, Pirahnna club, and if you are looking for a bar with ts then las vegas lounge.

blama215
08-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Thanks so much Natashalover.

maaarc
08-20-2011, 04:34 AM
I've been to the las vegas lounge once and it's was pretty cool - just be sure to watch your ass in that neighborhood:) however, why waste your time hanging out in clubs when you could spend time with Natasha? although I've never met her in person - I get the feeling you ain't gonna find better than Naty pretty much anywhere - she's intelligent,funny, good hearted, wicked cool and hot enough to raise the dead. read some of her posts on this forum and I think you will agree - have fun and be safe my friend

saifan
08-20-2011, 05:00 AM
I've been to the las vegas lounge once and it's was pretty cool - just be sure to watch your ass in that neighborhood:) however, why waste your time hanging out in clubs when you could spend time with Natasha? although I've never met her in person - I get the feeling you ain't gonna find better than Naty pretty much anywhere - she's intelligent,funny, good hearted, wicked cool and hot enough to raise the dead. read some of her posts on this forum and I think you will agree - have fun and be safe my friend

I hit the Lounge every time I am town. I know it has been much debated here but my visits have always been a blast.

NatashaLover
08-20-2011, 09:14 AM

Ohhhh thank you Maaarc, sooo sweeet! :party:

I think I found a new addition to my profile's signature. :wiggle: