PDA

View Full Version : any news on AVN TS-Perfomer of the Year ?

tsluva
01-08-2006, 06:19 AM

As many may or may not know ,.... Tonight is the AVN Awards night.

and since none of us cannot watch it live , i was wondering if
anyone has heard the latest , breaking news on what nominee
won the TS PERFORMER OF THE YEAR as well as what DVD film
won TS-VIDEO OF THE YEAR ?

( i have my fingers crossed.)

AllanahStarrNYC
01-08-2006, 03:16 PM
we were in the bathroom when they were about to call the ts performer of the year award on the video roll (gia and i)

by chance we walked in three categoties before.

we sat, and i braced her her knee and voila- gia darling was named avn ts performer of the year.

what can i say? i am so happy doe my dear friend! we were so excited and went to congratulate our friend liz starr, who won the best big boob release, that we did not listen to who won best ts release.

i have at a great time at the convention this year- and a perfect ending for us , as gia won the award.

congratulations to my sister, friend, and mentor.

tsluva
01-08-2006, 08:16 PM
we were in the bathroom when they were about to call the ts performer of the year award on the video roll (gia and i)

by chance we walked in three categoties before.

we sat, and i braced her her knee and voila- gia darling was named avn ts performer of the year.

what can i say? i am so happy doe my dear friend! we were so excited and went to congratulate our friend liz starr, who won the best big boob release, that we did not listen to who won best ts release.

i have at a great time at the convention this year- and a perfect ending for us , as gia won the award.

congratulations to my sister, friend, and mentor.

That's Great News !

i'm very happy for Gia.
i'm pretty sure this is one of the biggest, enjoyable moments of
of her life.