PDA

View Full Version : A Note to submissive guys

TempestTS
08-10-2011, 02:48 AM
Just a Note to some of the submissive guys out there.

If you are so submissive that your too timid to even show up for your appointment to be Dominated your Not a sub... your just an idiot.

FRACK I hate time wasters...

Just venting since I have nobody to embellish with the spectacle of their own pain at the moment... Im sure my next session is going to get far more than his money's worth :twisted:

Helvis2012
08-10-2011, 03:07 AM
Seems fair.

rover187
08-10-2011, 03:15 AM
Johns list!

Nicole Dupre
08-10-2011, 04:19 AM
I'll put my whole DNA list, with notes, up any time. lol

onmyknees
08-10-2011, 04:30 AM
Just a Note to some of the submissive guys out there.

If you are so submissive that your too timid to even show up for your appointment to be Dominated your Not a sub... your just an idiot.

FRACK I hate time wasters...

Just venting since I have nobody to embellish with the spectacle of their own pain at the moment... Im sure my next session is going to get far more than his money's worth :twisted:

I think being submissive and being an idiot are probably mutually exclusive, but I get what you mean lol . It's absolutely aggravating when someone renegs on an appointment, and I'm sorry you wasted an hour out of your life for this piker, but I've been on the other side of that coin and it's no less aggravating !

lovesall
08-10-2011, 08:40 AM
People who don't show up for their appointments should just be plan blacklisted, your next session your sub will leave with a smile on their face for the pain you have caused.

TempestTS
08-10-2011, 08:57 AM
Any sub that no shows on me is done, No second chances, no making it up... they are un-trainable... I wouldnt trust them to Not pee on my carpets.

Prospero
08-10-2011, 11:03 AM
This is scarey. To judge by the pictures Tempest posts I'm not surprised a sub changed his mind. And whoever is unfortunate enough to be next in line.. well he might not just pee on the carpet but void his bowels and bleed a bit too.

TempestTS
08-10-2011, 04:54 PM
LOL @ Prospero

I dont go around and just randomly destroy every guy I come in contact with... (although thats a novel idea now that I think of it...)

I respect limits and work within the levels that my subs are comfortable with, but if you say you want a extreme session with me your probably going to get it so you better know what your asking for and Ill even warn them of that... after all its a pain in the ass to wheel out the dentists chair if Im not going to get to use it.

besides I hate it when they pee on my carpet... they always freak out when I rub their faces in it and swat them with a rolled up news paper LOL...

robertlouis
08-10-2011, 07:18 PM
LOL @ Prospero

besides I hate it when they pee on my carpet... they always freak out when I rub their faces in it and swat them with a rolled up news paper LOL...

Ah, so you treat them just like puppies, Tempest? Take 'em outside and teach them to piss on a tree lol.

TempestTS
08-11-2011, 02:09 AM
Ah, so you treat them just like puppies, Tempest? Take 'em outside and teach them to piss on a tree lol.

Well of course, what did you expect me to do... Im not going to have a bunch of submissive guys wrecking my flooring after all...

Im good to them and make sure I chain them up in the back yard so they can run around and play and pee on all the trees they want if needed for extended sessions.