PDA

View Full Version : A lot more Asian girls at Ina's

jeff_manhattan
01-07-2006, 09:02 PM
I've been out of town for a while and returned to Ina's over the last few weeks. While there are still the crossdressers, I have noticed that there are way more Asian (mostly Filipino) girls than ever before. This is definitely the Asian hangout right now. Lots of new faces and some are drop-dead gorgeous! And it's still only 5 bucks!

jeff_manhattan
01-07-2006, 09:08 PM
I've been out of town for a while and returned to Ina's over the last few weeks. While there are still the crossdressers, I have noticed that there are way more Asian (mostly Filipino) girls than ever before. This is definitely the Asian hangout right now. Lots of new faces and some are drop-dead gorgeous! And it's still only 5 bucks!

What a dumbass...I forgot about the folks out of NYC! Ina's parties are on Saturdays only at Silver Swan, 41 East 20th St. (bet. Broadway & Park Ave.). Don't show up before midnight or even later as that's when the Asian girls show up. Best deal in town!

jeff_manhattan
01-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Well I was right. Did any of you go last night? By 1am the place was full of the most gorgeous Filipino girls! For $5 this has to be the best deal in town! See you next Saturday.