http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/joannajet9084.jpg
Joanna Jet - London, UK

http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/moniquedior1061.jpg
Monique Dior - Los Angeles, CA

http://www.shemaleyum.com

Willie Escalade
08-08-2011, 11:34 PM
ĦAve, Maria!

Overall, a damn fine lineup (hi, Johanna!).

dbev
08-08-2011, 11:42 PM
Maria and Wendy are really cute!

Dino Velvet
08-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Nice line-up. I've been keeping an eye on Wendy lately too. I'll have to give her funhole a thorough examination.:salad

Mayrah
08-08-2011, 11:47 PM
Maria is cuuuuute

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 01:21 AM
Maria and Wendy are really cute!

Aw... thanks dbev

Nice line-up. I've been keeping an eye on Wendy lately too. I'll have to give her funhole a thorough examination.:salad

Given your rep I'm gonna take your desire to play unprofessional proctologist as the highest form of flattery...

I'm ready for your examination...

:moon

dbev
08-09-2011, 01:54 AM
Aw... thanks dbev

As I said to other girls that I like: thanks to YOU!

Third girl, you, I could fall in love with...

Yes, I like "cuteness" and intelligence.

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 03:04 AM
As I said to other girls that I like: thanks to YOU!

Third girl, you, I could fall in love with...

Yes, I like "cuteness" and intelligence.

Intelligence? If I've managed to fool you, then clearly my PR person needs a raise. :geek:

robertlouis
08-09-2011, 03:10 AM
Wendy, I'd love to get in the kitchen with you and help you to beat your eggs.......:dancing:

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 03:12 AM
Wendy, I'd love to get in the kitchen with you and help you to beat your eggs.......:dancing:

I'm certain we could get something hot on the stove if we tried ;).

robertlouis
08-09-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm certain we could get something hot on the stove if we tried ;).

And I'd be happy to let you use my meat thermometer any time. ;)

Feck, I'm starting to sound like Dino! :hide-1:

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 03:22 AM
And I'd be happy to let you use my meat thermometer any time. ;)

Feck, I'm starting to sound like Dino! :hide-1:

I have that effect on people... I *do* have the kind of ass guys like to dive into ;). Care to see how hot I can get?

:twisted:

robertlouis
08-09-2011, 03:24 AM
I have that effect on people... I *do* have the kind of ass guys like to dive into ;). Care to see how hot I can get?

:twisted:

Have you ever heard of the English dish Toad in the Hole? :whistle:

Hang on a mo', Wendy. I need to check the flight prices over on the BA website.....

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 03:26 AM
Have you ever heard of the English dish Toad in the Hole? :whistle:

Hang on a mo', Wendy. I need to check the flight prices over on the BA website.....

Dammit now you made me hungry... I need something in my mouth. :wiggle:

Might be cheaper to get the rest of the Ukers to pitch in and buy me that ticket... we never did finish our negotiation... :geek:

robertlouis
08-09-2011, 03:33 AM
Dammit now you made me hungry... I need something in my mouth. :wiggle:

Might be cheaper to get the rest of the Ukers to pitch in and buy me that ticket... we never did finish our negotiation... :geek:

True. Would you mind doing all the cooking while you're over?

I could show you my deep-fried Mars Bar! :)

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 03:48 AM
True. Would you mind doing all the cooking while you're over?

I could show you my deep-fried Mars Bar! :)

I thought we established I like Doing things in the kitchen ;). Any ideas what things you'd want me to do? :geek:

robertlouis
08-09-2011, 03:54 AM
I thought we established I like Doing things in the kitchen ;). Any ideas what things you'd want me to do? :geek:

That will be a long shopping list, but you won't get many of the items in Safeway...... :wiggle:

Ineeda SM
08-09-2011, 04:06 AM

If you cook for me, i'll cook for you.

rbiller
08-09-2011, 04:15 AM
Jezebel is DIVINE.

robertlouis
08-09-2011, 04:16 AM

Maybe this is what you need. :dancing:

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 04:22 AM
That will be a long shopping list, but you won't get many of the items in Safeway...... :wiggle:

What part of "shoves shit in her ass" did you miss ;).

It's funny. I misread cook for cock... wonder why that was ;).

Maybe this is what you need. :dancing:

Seriously? I *WANT*.

suckshemalecock
08-09-2011, 07:08 AM
i want wendy

Dino Velvet
08-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Given your rep I'm gonna take your desire to play unprofessional proctologist as the highest form of flattery...

I'm ready for your examination...

:moon

I'm a real brown noser. Just bend over, grab your ankles, and cough. I'm gonna have my tongue so far up your funhole I'll be French Kissing your kidneys.:salad

Merkurie
08-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Wendy, if I asked nicely would you leave your glasses on?

Dino Velvet
08-09-2011, 07:37 AM

Very considerate of you. Keeps it from getting in her eyes.

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 07:45 AM
i want wendy

hmmm alliteration, a great sentiment, and to the point. I like the cut of your jib mister!

I'm a real brown noser. Just bend over, grab your ankles, and cough. I'm gonna have my tongue so far up your funhole I'll be French Kissing your kidneys.:salad

I should warn you -- an ex of mine claimed I have an elasto ass. No matter what gets shoved in there it seems to stay very tight. You're gonna really need to work your tongue to get it in there... you don't mind, do you?

I'm blind as a bat so they won't go anywhere. At least they won't go anywhere if I wanna see what's cumming. ;)

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Very considerate of you. Keeps it from getting in her eyes.

Plus splattered glasses tend to be hotter on us nerdgirls. :geek:

Dino Velvet
08-09-2011, 07:53 AM
I should warn you -- an ex of mine claimed I have an elasto ass. No matter what gets shoved in there it seems to stay very tight. You're gonna really need to work your tongue to get it in there... you don't mind, do you?

No, I don't worry. Worse case scenario is I get stuck and we're two thirds of The Human Centipede. At least you're cooking me a hot meal later.

‪The Human Centipede - Official Movie Trailer 2010 [HD]‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJyWCqkPbzs)

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 07:56 AM
No, I don't worry. Worse case scenario is I get stuck and we're two thirds of The Human Centipede. At least you're cooking me a hot meal later.

‪The Human Centipede - Official Movie Trailer 2010 [HD]‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJyWCqkPbzs)

hmmm... if you're stuck up in there I'm guessing I shouldn't cook Mexican, huh? :wiggle:

Dino Velvet
08-09-2011, 08:03 AM
hmmm... if you're stuck up in there I'm guessing I shouldn't cook Mexican, huh? :wiggle:

I love Mexican. Extra jalapenos. Rocket that hot brown lava down my gullet.

uchetal
08-09-2011, 05:06 PM
great pics...all attractive...

Wendy...are you a Yankee or Mets fan?

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 05:46 PM
great pics...all attractive...

Wendy...are you a Yankee or Mets fan?

I was born a Philly girl... Go Phils!

TRUFAX: The only reason I liked baseball was the math behind the statistics.

/nerdgirl loves her numbers:geek:

Dino Velvet
08-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Wendy, you like Horror Films? I'm a Horror nerd myself.

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Wendy, you like Horror Films? I'm a Horror nerd myself.

Depends on what you consider horror - most the cookie cutter ones I find laughable.. Case in point, the guy I went to see splice with was jumping throughout the film. I kept laughing.

That being said, Walking Dead scared the hell out of me. I can't make it past the first episode - I won't watch it alone and sadly I have no one to hold me while I watch it right now :(

I am dying to see it tho'

Dino Velvet
08-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Depends on what you consider horror - most the cookie cutter ones I find laughable.. Case in point, the guy I went to see splice with was jumping throughout the film. I kept laughing.

That being said, Walking Dead scared the hell out of me. I can't make it past the first episode - I won't watch it alone and sadly I have no one to hold me while I watch it right now :(

I am dying to see it tho'

I have everything from pretty much everywhere from German Silent Horror from 1917 to the present day. I flaked on some friends who went to see Scream 4 and stayed home watching Tenebre again. I always go for that Italian Giallo Black Gloved Killer stuff.

‪Tenebre Trailer‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2oKGaAc3m4)

dbev
08-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Intelligence? If I've managed to fool you, then clearly my PR person needs a raise. :geek:

Are you not an intelligent person?

Wendy Summers
08-09-2011, 11:42 PM
I have everything from pretty much everywhere from German Silent Horror from 1917 to the present day. I flaked on some friends who went to see Scream 4 and stayed home watching Tenebre again. I always go for that Italian Giallo Black Gloved Killer stuff.

‪Tenebre Trailer‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2oKGaAc3m4)

If we're talking classics then yes. I'm a sucker for almost any classic film regardless of genre

deadlyray
08-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Loving Blondie and Monique. Jesus.

Dino Velvet
08-10-2011, 12:09 AM
If we're talking classics then yes. I'm a sucker for almost any classic film regardless of genre

Nice to find out you're a real sucker.:jerkoff

Wendy Summers
08-10-2011, 12:24 AM

I forget sometimes self depricating humor doesn't translate well. I'm decently intelligent. My recreational reading includes academic books on mythology and human sexuality. I'm a total math geek... To like those things I need to have something in my noggin.

Wendy Summers
08-10-2011, 12:54 AM

Nice to find out you're a real sucker.:jerkoff

Darling, the day one of my blow jobs is caught on film is the day a new film classic is born ;). So yes ;). I'm a sucker... And a licker and a deepthroater.

dbev
08-10-2011, 02:02 AM
I forget sometimes self depricating humor doesn't translate well. I'm decently intelligent. My recreational reading includes academic books on mythology and human sexuality. I'm a total math geek... To like those things I need to have something in my noggin.

Sorry for not understanding.

In writing, it's not so easy without adding smilies and when the reader, myself, is not a native speaker.

In any case, I got it right: cute and intelligent... my type of girl.

A type of girl, fortunately, that's become increasingly common.

Thanks again for sharing.

Ineeda SM
08-10-2011, 02:09 AM
It's funny. I misread cook for cock... wonder why that was ;).

Now we know where your mind is, so which do you want? To cook or to cock? I hoped that one would lead to the other.:dancing::)

Wendy Summers
08-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Now we know where your mind is, so which do you want? To cook or to cock? I hoped that one would lead to the other.:dancing::)

Is there a difference? Either way something ends up in my mouth;)

Ineeda SM
08-10-2011, 02:20 AM
Is there a difference? Either way something ends up in my mouth;)

I hope that is a 2-way street. I too, like to taste the fruits of pleasure.:Bowdown:

Wendy Summers
08-10-2011, 02:24 AM
I hope that is a 2-way street. I too, like to taste the fruits of pleasure.:Bowdown:

Passion fruit IMO:geek:

Wait we are talking about sweet things in our mouths right?

Ineeda SM
08-10-2011, 02:32 AM
Passion fruit IMO:geek:

Wait we are talking about sweet things in our mouths right?

Depends on what you think sweet is. I was talking about our cocks.:dancing:

StlyeMeCunty
08-10-2011, 06:35 AM
Awwwww Jezebel Divine is a cutie!

Dino Velvet
08-10-2011, 07:23 AM
Darling, the day one of my blow jobs is caught on film is the day a new film classic is born ;). So yes ;). I'm a sucker... And a licker and a deepthroater.

Damn, I totally like you. Going to put you on my Friend's List and Punish Percy to your avatar.

Wendy Summers
08-10-2011, 12:38 PM
Damn, I totally like you. Going to put you on my Friend's List and Punish Percy to your avatar.

You realize I'm in your head now and you'll never get me out. :twisted:

robertlouis
08-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Horror movies? I love the Spanish ones which suggest with atmosphere rather than make it crass and obvious. Anything by Guillermo del Toro, The Others, The Devil's Backbone, The Orphanage etc.

Still chilling, but no splatter.

Wendy Summers
08-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Horror movies? I love the Spanish ones which suggest with atmosphere rather than make it crass and obvious. Anything by Guillermo del Toro, The Others, The Devil's Backbone, The Orphanage etc.

See, to me that would be worth seeing. Walking Dead works for me because it's all about the atmosphere.

robertlouis
08-10-2011, 01:12 PM
See, to me that would be worth seeing. Walking Dead works for me because it's all about the atmosphere.

If you're one of the few Americans who can cope with subtitles, I urge you to see these movies on DVD, especially before Hollywood fucks them up with a crap and unnecessary remake (cf Let The Right One In).

They are all great movies by any standard, regardless of genre.

Dino Velvet
08-10-2011, 11:08 PM
You realize I'm in your head now and you'll never get me out. :twisted:

You are and I'm keeping you in this prison.

Those are good but let's go back in time for some Paul Naschy. The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue and Day Of The Beast are other good Spanish Horror. [REC] and [REC] 2 are recommended for fans of relentless Horror.

If you're one of the few Americans who can cope with subtitles, I urge you to see these movies on DVD, especially before Hollywood fucks them up with a crap and unnecessary remake (cf Let The Right One In).

I'm one of the American that good at reedin. Let The Right One In good.

Str8mlover4TS
08-11-2011, 03:22 AM
...So yes ;). I'm a sucker... And a licker and a deepthroater.

:hitit Hmmm I may have to pay you a visit.

Wendy Summers
08-11-2011, 12:43 PM

I'm a huge fan of reading at the movies. Among my favorite films: Sanjuro (hell anything Kirosawa), City of Lost Children, Red Sorghum, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Star Wars (Hey it has subtitles :p). I'm definitely not your typical American.

You are and I'm keeping you in this prison.

Those are good but let's go back in time for some Paul Naschy. The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue and Day Of The Beast are other good Spanish Horror. [REC] and [REC] 2 are recommended for fans of relentless Horror.

I'm one of the American that good at reedin. Let The Right One In good.

I'm not trapped in here with you; You're trapped in here wth me.

I'll add those to my queue as well.

:hitit Hmmm I may have to pay you a visit.

Pay me a visit in Dino's head? Listen, I never look down on people for their kinks but...

Why not wait until I leave Dino broken and sobbing on the bathroom floor and I move to a classier neighborhood?

Oh Yeah, a new set from Wendy ! :)

All part of my plan to keep you cumming back for more ;).

amofemboy
08-11-2011, 12:53 PM
in the kitchen but nothing is ready..i m hungry

Wendy Summers
08-11-2011, 12:57 PM
in the kitchen but nothing is ready..i m hungry

Are you suggesting you need something in your mouth ;).

(Bet *that* gets lost in translation...)

amofemboy
08-11-2011, 01:02 PM
Are you suggesting you need something in your mouth ;).

(Bet *that* gets lost in translation...)
wendy but with your "cook" ability you make me sated and satisfied for all the day

http://www.cazzo.info/grafica/pane_del_cazzo.jpg

ps remember I LOVE YOU

Str8mlover4TS
08-12-2011, 03:14 AM
Pay me a visit in Dino's head? Listen, I never look down on people for their kinks but...

Why not wait until I leave Dino broken and sobbing on the bathroom floor and I move to a classier neighborhood?

Well hurry up and leave him already! lol

robertlouis
08-12-2011, 03:25 AM
I'm a huge fan of reading at the movies. Among my favorite films: Sanjuro (hell anything Kirosawa), City of Lost Children, Red Sorghum, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and Star Wars (Hey it has subtitles :p). I'm definitely not your typical American.

I like you even more, if that's possible. Our first date would have to be a movie, preferably French.

Dino Velvet
08-12-2011, 03:55 AM

My mind is a prison. The walls are very high, the wire is razor-sharp, and the sharpshooters never miss. Wendy is with me now.

robertlouis
08-12-2011, 03:59 AM
My mind is a prison. The walls are very high, the wire is razor-sharp, and the sharpshooters never miss. Wendy is with me now.

Why is this the image that comes to mind?

FreddieGomez
08-12-2011, 04:01 AM
the first girl is cute.

Dino Velvet
08-12-2011, 04:08 AM

"The sweet, sweet suffering! It's only flesh, my child! Muah-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!!"

Wendy Summers
08-12-2011, 05:00 AM

One does not simply walk out of Dino. His black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. The great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash, and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.

I like you even more, if that's possible. Our first date would have to be a movie, preferably French.

What's that? We're gonna French? That's like date 4 material...

My mind is a trap. It twisted depths will turn you around leaving you befuddled and disoriented. Up will be down and down will be up. In the blackest heart of my soul, my most evil ways will leave you crushed and defeated. You are mine to defoul as I wish.

Somehow I think the pain Dino inflicts is worse than accupucture.

robertlouis
08-12-2011, 05:39 AM
What's that? We're gonna French? That's like date 4 material...

Tu l'as dit, coucou.

Somehow I think the pain Dino inflicts is worse than accupucture.

I have acupuncture once a week. Do I feel a prick?

Supply your own punchline..... :dancing:

Wendy Summers
08-12-2011, 05:52 AM
I have acupuncture once a week. Do I feel a prick?

Supply your own punchline..... :dancing:

I usually do http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/026/7/0/Groucho_Marx_Emoticon_by_JakarNilson.gif

robertlouis
08-12-2011, 06:22 AM
I usually do http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/026/7/0/Groucho_Marx_Emoticon_by_JakarNilson.gif

I never forget a face, but...... :dancing:

Dino Velvet
08-12-2011, 06:25 AM
One does not simply walk out of Dino. His black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. The great eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire, ash, and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.

And just before the very moment you see light and almost taste freedom a horde of bloodthirsty Cossacks jump on you, chop you to pieces, and feast on your entrails.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/LOL.gif

Wendy Summers
08-12-2011, 06:30 AM
I never forget a face, but...... :dancing:

I try to live my life by his quotes...

Women should be obscene and not heard.

And just before the very moment you see light and almost taste freedom a horde of bloodthirsty Cossacks jump on you, chop you to pieces, and feast on your entrails.

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt221/My_Farts_Cause_Global_Warming/LOL.gif

Damn you're good with the foreplay.

robertlouis
08-12-2011, 06:34 AM
I try to live my life by his quotes...

"Bellboy, take three dozen red roses up to Suite 513, and write 'Emily, I love you', on the back of the bill."

Got 'em all on DVD.

Wendy Summers
08-12-2011, 06:37 AM
"Bellboy, take three dozen red roses up to Suite 513, and write 'Emily, I love you', on the back of the bill."

Got 'em all on DVD.

If we ever continue our negotiation, you may want to consider throwing those in to me to sweeten the pot.

/wishes she had the complete collection.

I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.

robertlouis
08-12-2011, 06:42 AM
If we ever continue our negotiation, you may want to consider throwing those in to me to sweeten the pot.

/wishes she had the complete collection.

I was thinking of something else, actually, and "throwing" wasn't the verb I had in mind. :wiggle:

Wendy Summers
08-12-2011, 11:39 AM
I was thinking of something else, actually, and "throwing" wasn't the verb I had in mind. :wiggle:

Contrary to what Brittany St. Jordan claims I cannot shove that much shit in my ass.

Wait. Was it the Marx Brother's DVD set we're discussing or did you have something else in mind...

Dino Velvet
08-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Contrary to what Brittany St. Jordan claims I cannot shove that much shit in my ass.

Last time I checked about 10 minutes ago shit goes out of your ass. Is this some sort of turd dildo you speak of? Or perhaps you and Brittany go cheek to cheek having a game of Funhole Hot Potato with a freshly pinched yam?

KB5031M
08-12-2011, 03:26 PM

http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/maria2053.jpg
Maria - New York City, NY

http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/blondie4031.jpg
Blondie - New York City, NY

http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/britneymarkham4015.jpg
Britney Markham - Los Angeles, CA

http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/wendysummers1071.jpg
Wendy Summers - New Jersey

http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/jezebeldivine5003.jpg
Jezebel Divine - Portland, OR

http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/joannajet9084.jpg
Joanna Jet - London, UK

http://www.grooby.com/promo/YUM/moniquedior1061.jpg
Monique Dior - Los Angeles, CA

Damn!! I gotta get out more.......:)

Wendy Summers
08-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Last time I checked about 10 minutes ago shit goes out of your ass. Is this some sort of turd dildo you speak of? Or perhaps you and Brittany go cheek to cheek having a game of Funhole Hot Potato with a freshly pinched yam?

Figurative shit dear: lightsabers; long dongs; Thor Hammers; paddle handles.

I don't discriminate with what goes up there so long as it is non porous.

Dino Velvet
08-12-2011, 10:23 PM

No actual turd rubbing?

This gal took my play on words literally too.

http://karlehmer.com/ProductImages/0341WienersSeteinwurst.jpg

http://s1.static.gotsmile.net/images/2011/05/02/woman-wieners-mouth_130435262042.jpg

SXFX
08-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Jezebel Divine - Portland, OR
Very cute

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 05:34 AM
Wait. Was it the Marx Brother's DVD set we're discussing or did you have something else in mind...

Whatever floats your boat, Missy, but my personal preference would be for something else.

Mind you, weren't their first two movies called Whore's Feathers and Fuck Soup?

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Wendy Summers
08-13-2011, 06:54 PM
No actual turd rubbing?

This gal took my play on words literally too.

http://karlehmer.com/ProductImages/0341WienersSeteinwurst.jpg

http://s1.static.gotsmile.net/images/2011/05/02/woman-wieners-mouth_130435262042.jpg

You realize that's one of my professional goals -- to have that many weiners in my mouth during a shoot. Granted it's not hot dogs I want ;).

Whatever floats your boat, Missy, but my personal preference would be for something else.

Mind you, weren't their first two movies called Whore's Feathers and Fuck Soup?

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

I prefer Room SERVICE ;)

Dino Velvet
08-14-2011, 12:38 AM
You realize that's one of my professional goals -- to have that many weiners in my mouth during a shoot. Granted it's not hot dogs I want ;).

Louis CK - Suck a Bag of Dicks - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzbURUrgQao)

Brittany St Jordan
08-29-2011, 08:28 AM

She even has her own ground crew to guide in the larger objects ;)

suckshemalecock
08-29-2011, 08:47 AM
Brittnay when u coming to FL?

Brittany St Jordan
08-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Brittnay when u coming to FL?

Anytime someone wants to cover my travel expenses ;) I am busting my ass here in LA to my solo site up and running so travel is not in my budget right now.

suckshemalecock
08-29-2011, 08:50 AM
i get u here

Wendy Summers
08-30-2011, 03:18 AM
She even has her own ground crew to guide in the larger objects ;)

LMAO - thanks to you I'm becoming known as a size queen... do you know how often guys come into my webcam room now and say "I'm only 8 inches but..."

And they aren't ground crew... the term is LOT:

Large Object Technicians.

You can be one Brit... I gotta opening to fill :geek:

Brittany St Jordan
09-07-2011, 03:18 AM
I gotta opening to fill :geek:

truth in advertising ;)

robertlouis
09-07-2011, 03:44 AM
truth in advertising ;)

The five "P's" of marketing:

Product, Price, Place, Promotion, and of course, last but by no means least.......

PENIS!!! :dancing:

Helvis2012
09-07-2011, 05:46 AM
Sweet.

Wendy Summers
09-08-2011, 01:37 AM
truth in advertising ;)

If I was truthful, it would have been openings.

/justsayin'

The five "P's" of marketing:

Product, Price, Place, Promotion, and of course, last but by no means least.......

PENIS!!! :dancing:

I do like marketing my penis...