PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Know You Are Love?

theone1982
08-08-2011, 08:54 AM
I saw an act from a comedian recently where one of his bits was that if you are really in love with someone you dream about holding hands with them, or, in other words, just being around them, rather than fucking them, at least at first. I thought this was funny, and it also struck me as kind of true. So, what do you think, if you are truly in love, do you dream first about fucking them, or holding hands with them?:wiggle:

Dino Velvet
08-08-2011, 08:59 AM
When I fall in love I get scared and have pleasant dreams of being alone.

Quiet Reflections
08-08-2011, 09:03 AM
I think guys do a bit of both in the beginning but when the desire to fuck them starts to take a back seat to just wanting to share the same space with them then your in trouble. Now if your just dating a girl and you two can sit in the same room with for hours, each reading a different book, say almost nothing to each other and still have an amazing night without sex, your locked in.

theone1982
08-08-2011, 09:06 AM
When I fall in love I get scared and have pleasant dreams of being alone.

Lol. It can be scary, no doubt about that.:)

theone1982
08-08-2011, 09:10 AM
I think guys do a bit of both in the beginning but when the desire to fuck them starts to take a back seat to just wanting to share the same space with them then your in trouble. Now if your just dating a girl and you two can sit in the same room with for hours, each reading a different book, say almost nothing to each other and still have an amazing night without sex, your locked in.

Right! When you can get excited about going to pick apples, just because it's with her, that's a big clue.:) I don't think I could get excited about picking apples any other way.:)

Dino Velvet
08-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Lol. It can be scary, no doubt about that.:)

The love of my life lives on the East Coast. Perfect. I fly out for a poke then come home. I might marry her one day if she's lucky. Her family has more psychiatric issues even than mine so no kids.

theone1982
08-08-2011, 09:12 AM
[QUOTE=Dino Velvet;981968]The love of my life lives on the East Coast. Perfect. I fly out for a poke then come home. I might marry her one day if she's lucky. Her family has more psychiatric issues even than mine so no kids.[/QUOTE
The Bride of Dino!!!:dancing:

Dino Velvet
08-08-2011, 09:19 AM
The love of my life lives on the East Coast. Perfect. I fly out for a poke then come home. I might marry her one day if she's lucky. Her family has more psychiatric issues even than mine so no kids.
The Bride of Dino!!!:dancing:

The only woman who understands me and has met everyone who lives in my head. She's a Psychologist but she's nuttier than I am.

Prospero
08-08-2011, 10:21 AM
When you can have a raging screaming blood curdling row in public - and not care what anyone around thinks - and then at the end of it all feel so intense and passionate about her and desire to make love. When despite being driven totally to distraction by her moods, views, remarks whatever you still want to be with her more than anyone else in the world.

lovesall
08-08-2011, 10:24 AM
When you will do anything as dumb and stupid as it is to make her smile and happy if she isn't feeling well.

tsnajwa
08-08-2011, 11:16 PM
When I really care abut somebody one of the last things on my mind is bein physical with them... I guess it's weird but it's true for me..

FreddieGomez
08-09-2011, 12:10 AM
i dont believe in "being in love"

i once thought i was in love when i was 18 but it turned out to be lust instead.

NatashaLover
08-09-2011, 02:38 AM
I saw an act from a comedian recently where one of his bits was that if you are really in love with someone you dream about holding hands with them, or, in other words, just being around them, rather than fucking them, at least at first. I thought this was funny, and it also struck me as kind of true. So, what do you think, if you are truly in love, do you dream first about fucking them, or holding hands with them?:wiggle:

when you dream of getting punish, flogged, and rape by her. :)

maaarc
08-09-2011, 03:37 AM
when you dream of getting punish, flogged, and rape by her. :)

tick tock tick tock - do you hear that my little golubushka? that's the clock ticking down to the epic spanking and disciplining I'm gonna give ya when I am in Vegas this Nov. ya see I have decided you are the perfect woman and we are getting married forever - you'll learn to like it I promise. cause You know deep down inside you need my strong pimp hand in your life - it's gonna be a great life together once you get used to not being the boss anymore :) - I even dreamed about holding your hands last night:) holding them behind your back before I put cuffs on them:) I love you golubushka:)

Helvis2012
08-09-2011, 03:54 AM
I agree with you. I suppose, just being around that special person.

NatashaLover
08-09-2011, 03:57 AM
tick tock tick tock - do you hear that my little golubushka? that's the clock ticking down to the epic spanking and disciplining I'm gonna give ya when I am in Vegas this Nov. ya see I have decided you are the perfect woman and we are getting married forever - you'll learn to like it I promise. cause You know deep down inside you need my strong pimp hand in your life - it's gonna be a great life together once you get used to not being the boss anymore :) - I even dreamed about holding your hands last night:) holding them behind your back before I put cuffs on them:) I love you golubushka:)

LOL many have tried that before mr, but I have your chastity device here waiting for you, you will be locked until I say so. By the time I finish with you, you will be repeating "Obey without questioning over and over" :party::wiggle:

maaarc
08-09-2011, 04:01 AM
LOL many have tried that before mr, but I have your chastity device here waiting for you, you will be locked until I say so. By the time I finish with you, you will be repeating "Obey without questioning over and over" :party::wiggle:

henceforth you'll refer to me as SIR. young lady:):party:

robertlouis
08-09-2011, 04:19 AM
henceforth you'll refer to me as SIR. young lady:):party:

You're a good man, Maaarc, but the hot money has to be on Natasha.....

maaarc
08-09-2011, 04:48 AM
You're a good man, Maaarc, but the hot money has to be on Natasha.....

well, I suppose this could all end quite badly for me - ya know like natasha posting a video of me broken humiliated crawling around barking like a emasculated dog - but I gotsta at least try!!! - if I'm successful natasha and I will be heading straight to the nearest 24 hr. wedding chapel - I will of course be wearing my best Elvis impersonator get up and natasha will be beautiful, barefoot and appropriately submissive :praying: please god just let me have this one thing - please:praying::praying::praying:

ViVa LaS VeGaS!!!

Yvonne183
08-09-2011, 04:49 AM
I don't think I was ever truly in love with another person. I did love this one girl but it was more like a sister type of love. I don't think that's what the topic wanted.

But I'm sure the voices in my head will let me know when I find the right person.

robertlouis
08-09-2011, 05:07 AM
When I really care abut somebody one of the last things on my mind is bein physical with them... I guess it's weird but it's true for me..

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

I don't think that's weird at all, Najwa. The topic is about love, not lust after all.

amofemboy
08-09-2011, 07:40 AM
i m poor little guy that belive in love (even if i collected more 2 di picche)
i m in love when i see her smile in every star into the sky and her eyes every day when the sun rise up

Dino Velvet
08-09-2011, 07:43 AM
I'm gonna be lovin' on my wiener when I march into the toilet in about 15 minutes and Punish Percy to one of the nice ladies on My Friend's List.:jerkoff

theone1982
08-09-2011, 09:45 AM

I don't think that's weird. I pretty much agreed with the comedian about the holding hands thing. A lot of times it's more of a rush being around a person you're falling for and making that connection without nescessarily going straight to the sex, at least for me.

Willie Escalade
08-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Not weird, definitely true...and it's the same way with me. There are two girls I'm interested in...and not just to sleep with them. I saw one of them this past Saturday; just being in her presence made me even happier...

Prospero
08-09-2011, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by tsnajwa
Not weird, definitely true...and it's the same way with me. There are two girls I'm interested in...and not just to sleep with them. I saw one of them this past Saturday; just being in her presence made me even happier...

Both statements which have the ring of truth about them It's a great feeling of excitement just being with that person. The sex when you that much in love can be awesome, but its not the central thing. And love mellows too but remains love. As someone else said it can be the ability to sit quietly together - doing your own thing - but with a secure feeling.

Prospero
08-09-2011, 02:02 PM
It is also about being felt to be loved.
This is a wonderful poem about it by Raymond Carver - his last poem.

Late Fragment

And did you get what
you wanted from this life, even so?
I did.
And what did you want?
To call myself beloved, to feel myself
beloved on the earth."

"

CORVETTEDUDE
08-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Love....Is way overrated!!!

Dino Velvet
08-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Love....Is way overrated!!!

Quite expensive too, right?

nonnonnon
08-10-2011, 12:45 AM
if I let them have all my passwords/look in my phone :D

CORVETTEDUDE
08-10-2011, 12:47 AM
Quite expensive too, right?

Damn Skippy!!! :whistle:

Mz.Brownsugah
08-10-2011, 01:23 AM
"you know you in love when you wear a condom with the other girls"

smartsense
08-10-2011, 07:25 AM
You're in love when logic doesnt exist.

buckjohnson
08-10-2011, 07:37 AM
I am in love... when my erection outlast my infautution.

Dino Velvet
08-10-2011, 07:43 AM
You know it's love when you stop bothering to close the door when you go number two.

theone1982
08-10-2011, 07:50 AM
When, suddenly, love songs on the radio, which you previously made fun of, make you contemplative and emotional.:)

robertlouis
08-10-2011, 09:51 AM
When, suddenly, love songs on the radio, which you previously made fun of, make you contemplative and emotional.:)

That's a brave admission, but one that I heartily endorse.

And a companionable silence without any physical contact can be just as much about love as any sexual activity.

Real love leaves you breathless whenever you think about the person.

Dino Velvet
08-10-2011, 10:07 AM
An ex of mine ruined Metallica - Fade To Black for me. Every time she got depressed she would play it loud and sing it in the car badly.

Yeah
08-11-2011, 12:45 AM
When u can fart around each other

Dino Velvet
08-11-2011, 03:41 AM
When u can fart around each other

I'd say one month. I was really sweet on this one gal and held it in for three months. When it finally came out it chipped the paint, peeled the wallpaper off the walls, and knocked three crows dead off the telephone wires outside.

Yeah
08-11-2011, 05:33 AM
I'd say one month. I was really sweet on this one gal and held it in for three months. When it finally came out it chipped the paint, peeled the wallpaper off the walls, and knocked three crows dead off the telephone wires outside.

Lol. Good one Dino.

Dino Velvet
08-11-2011, 06:15 AM
Kirk's wife must have been a real cunt. Listen to the words.

Crowbar - Isolation (Desperation) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4awsp05Ro0)

Willie Escalade
08-13-2011, 08:42 PM
When you see her without makeup, in sweats, and without the weave...and you still think she's hot...you might be on to something.

Dino Velvet
08-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Louis CK - Rape is Wrong Unless.... - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUspV5UReZM)

Dino Velvet
08-13-2011, 11:44 PM
The grass isn't any greener over here...

Louis CK Saddest Handjob in America - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmban3Fio14&feature=related)