PDA

View Full Version : How dumb does Anne Hathaway Look in her cat suit?

MrsKellyPierce
08-07-2011, 03:58 AM
Anyone else agree?

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 03:59 AM
Anyone else agree?

Looks like she got the very last halloween costume in the shop lol.

Dino Velvet
08-07-2011, 03:59 AM
She'd look better if that get-up was on the floor laying next to my filthy underwear.:fuckin:

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 04:00 AM
Is that for real? Laaaaame.

~BB~

SisterDickRadio
08-07-2011, 04:02 AM
OMG i was so excited about this but what the hell is that get up??? Cheap looking and where are the ears? She doesnt look like a cat at all!

Where is Michelle Phiffer, let her reprise her role!

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 04:03 AM
Is that for real? Laaaaame.

~BB~

It's a plumber in sunglasses.

Isn't it?

MrsKellyPierce
08-07-2011, 04:03 AM
OMG i was so excited about this but what the hell is that get up??? Cheap looking and where are the ears? She doesnt look like a cat at all!

Right Michelle was awesome as Catwoman

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 04:05 AM

It's not Anne Hathaway's fault that the costume designer sucked. I'm willing to bet that shot isn't even real. It's probably (and hopefully) just something some fanboy photoshopped in their parents' basement. People create trailers for movies that don't exist all the time for Youtube.

~BB~

MrsKellyPierce
08-07-2011, 04:06 AM
It's not Anne Hathaway's fault that the costume designer sucked. I'm willing to bet that shot isn't even real. It's probably (and hopefully) just something some fanboy photoshopped in their parents' basement. People create trailers for movies that don't exist all the time for Youtube.

~BB~
TMZ and Perez Hilton posted the pic and huffingtonpost posted one of her on the motorcycle in the same get up

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 04:07 AM
It's a plumber in sunglasses.

Isn't it?

‪NES Super Mario Bros. in 04:58:53 TAS‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpk5U70MQBg)

TMZ and Perez Hilton posted the pic and huffingtonpost posted one of her on the motorcycle in the same get up

Chris Nolan must be having a conniption!

~BB~

Dino Velvet
08-07-2011, 04:07 AM
Guess the line for sodomizing Anne Hathaway is short tonight. I go first then.

BraveHeartz
08-07-2011, 04:08 AM
The Nolan fanboys are really pissing me off. In their logic Batman having Batears on his costume is fine, but Catwoman having Catears on hers would be stupid and could never work in the setting of the movies.
I don't where these kids are getting their kool-aid, but they need to slow down.

MrsKellyPierce
08-07-2011, 04:09 AM
Another pic

Ben
08-07-2011, 04:09 AM
Anyone else agree?

Oooh... not good. From this pic. They should've got, say, Keira Knightley instead.

Ben
08-07-2011, 04:10 AM
‪Anne Hathaway As "Catwoman" In 'The Dark Knight Rises' First Look‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozs3AaEBFro)

BraveHeartz
08-07-2011, 04:10 AM

It's an official release from Warner Bros after they filmed outside scenes through the week and people snapped unofficial pics.

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/catwomanset1-big.jpg

Ben
08-07-2011, 04:11 AM
Bring back Michelle Pfeiffer:

‪Michelle Pfeiffer - Catwoman in Batman Returns‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H75_xFqk774)

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 04:11 AM
It's an official release from Warner Bros after they filmed outside scenes through the week and people snapped unofficial pics.

OK, OK! So I lost the bet. I was just holding out hope, OK?! :lol:

Remember: bad costuming killed the new Wonder Woman TV show, so I guess I'm a bit worried. I'm really looking forward to this movie.

~BB~

Ineeda SM
08-07-2011, 04:12 AM
Anne Hathaway doesn't have the curves or the looks to be a "Catwoman".

Now THIS is how Catwoman should look.

Jackal
My problem with it is that her face is shown, which is a lousy disguise for a cat burglar. Reminds me of Superman not wearing a mask and obviously being Clark Kent. At least she looks hot, but I hope the battle between Bane and Batman is the main focus.

MrsKellyPierce

The eyewear looks retarded? What is she a miner?

Jackal
08-07-2011, 04:13 AM
Anne Hathaway doesn't have the curves or the looks to be a "Catwoman".

Now THIS is how Catwoman should look.

I like how Roger Ebert said there were three good things about that film; Halle Berry's body, Halle Berry's face and Halle Berry's costume.

SisterDickRadio
08-07-2011, 04:16 AM

~BB~

I agree with Bella on this... because they kept Joker look under rap for a very long time and it was secret... I think Bella could be on the money with this. I am excited about Anne in the role, I love her... but I hope that outfit is a joke. Because if so, I want Michelle back to reprise her role, it was the best! And of course she still looks good at her age! LOL!

Silcc69
08-07-2011, 04:16 AM
That movie with Halle Berry sucked but at least the costume was right. ANd isn't Michelle Pfeiffer pushintg 60 now lol?

Ineeda SM
08-07-2011, 04:17 AM
I like how Roger Ebert said there were three good things about that film; Halle Berry's body, Halle Berry's face and Halle Berry's costume.

LMAO I agree. But it was worth watching the movie just to see Halle looking so fine. Yummmmm.

BraveHeartz
08-07-2011, 04:17 AM
A lot of people on other (nerdy!) forums are making quite a bit out of the fact that Catwoman has never been said to be in the movie.
All press releases have referred to the character only a Selina Kyle.
That's actually a bit weird...they never do that with Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent.

Is Catwoman even in the movie at all?

maaarc
08-07-2011, 04:18 AM
Anne is a beautiful and talented actor - however, IMHO she's an unfortunate choice for cat woman. I am not a big fan of Angelina Jolie but I think she would make a decent catwoman - no one could be as good as Julie Newmar:)

MrsKellyPierce
08-07-2011, 04:18 AM

‪Michelle Pfeiffer - Catwoman in Batman Returns‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H75_xFqk774)
I loved that part of the movie

SisterDickRadio
08-07-2011, 04:21 AM

OMG Ben thanks for posting that scene one of my favs from that movie!!!

Jackal
08-07-2011, 04:24 AM
When I heard she would wear functional goggles, I was thinking of something like this

http://catwomanfan.com/en/felines/gershon/images/catwoman1.jpg

at least some kind of mask besides the goggles

Anyway, I'm guessing maybe Bane, sponsored by the League of Shadows, causes a riot at Arkham which leads to Batman and the police department fighting to capture the killers now loose on the streets, putting the city in terror, then Bane breaks Batman leaving the thief Catwoman to be the anti-hero to defeat him...IDK, should be interesting

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 04:27 AM
Anyway, I'm guessing maybe Bane, sponsored by the League of Shadows, causes a riot at Arkham which leads to Batman and the police department fighting to capture the killers now loose on the streets, putting the city in terror, then Bane breaks Batman leaving the thief Catwoman to be the anti-hero to defeat him...IDK, should be interesting

That's an interesting theory, although just because Bane broke Batman's back in the comics, that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll keep the storyline. This may be Nolan's last installment, but I suspect any franchise worth a $1B+ box office will continue somehow, and that it will keep Batman in the lead role.

~BB~

SisterDickRadio
08-07-2011, 04:28 AM
Anne is a beautiful and talented actor - however, IMHO she's an unfortunate choice for cat woman. I am not a big fan of Angelina Jolie but I think she would make a decent catwoman - no one could be as good as Julie Newmar:)

Yes I agree Julie was amazing Catwoman, so was Ertha Kit too!!

I think Anne can pull it off. We shall see... I just think Angelina is way too over done in action hero role. I also think Mila Kunis could of been a good Catwoman after seeing her in Black Swan. Just a thought!

SP27
08-07-2011, 04:31 AM
anne hathaway as catwoman? terrible casting.

the costume shown? very bad.

catwoman herself? as a batman villan, catwoman sucks. I seriously wish nolan did not add her to the movie. its lame. He started out so strong using Scarecrow and Ra's al Ghul, and the Joker was to be expected. Now catwoman and bane... how drollishly predicatble. The third movie is looking lamer and lamer every day.

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 04:33 AM
I agree. Imo Julie was the best. My second fav is Michelle P.

I think Rebecca Romijn would make a better CW than Anne.

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 04:34 AM
anne hathaway as catwoman? terrible casting.

the costume shown? very bad.

catwoman herself? as a batman villan, catwoman sucks. I seriously wish nolan did not add her to the movie. its lame. He started out so strong using Scarecrow and Ra's al Ghul, and the Joker was to be expected. Now catwoman and bane... how drollishly predicatble. The third movie is looking lamer and lamer every day.

It could be worse.

http://theslowbullet.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/baneandpoisonivy.jpg

~BB~

Jackal
08-07-2011, 04:41 AM
That's an interesting theory, although just because Bane broke Batman's back in the comics, that doesn't necessarily mean that they'll keep the storyline. This may be Nolan's last installment, but I suspect any franchise worth a $1B+ box office will continue somehow, and that it will keep Batman in the lead role.

~BB~

Yeah it may be a bit too grim to see Bruce Wayne disabled with a broken back but perhaps Bane beats him to a pulp in the initial go-around but Batman(and Catwoman as well perhaps) comes back at the end for round 2.

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 04:45 AM
That movie with Halle Berry sucked but at least the costume was right. ANd isn't Michelle Pfeiffer pushintg 60 now lol?

Michelle Pfeiffer still looks a lot better than most women half her age. She's blessed with stunning bone structure and will still look great at 80. I tend to agree with most of the things you post, Silcc, especially on politics :), but please, let's not add ageism to all the other damn isms that plague this place.

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 04:46 AM
I agree. Imo Julie was the best. My second fav is Michelle P.

I think Rebecca Romijn would make a better CW than Anne.

Actually, I think you'd make a pretty good catwoman yourself, Nicole.

And I'm only half joking. :)

NatashaLover
08-07-2011, 04:55 AM
I dont know but I like her in that position, bring her to me and I will sadomise her in all four.

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 05:01 AM
I dont know but I like her in that position, bring her to me and I will sadomise her in all four.

LMAO Natasha.

At least it would liven up the movie a bit! :party:

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 05:02 AM
Actually, I think you'd make a pretty good catwoman yourself, Nicole.

And I'm only half joking. :)
Ok. Then I half-thank you. ;-) lol

maaarc
08-07-2011, 05:09 AM
Yes I agree Julie was amazing Catwoman, so was Ertha Kit too!!

I think Anne can pull it off. We shall see... I just think Angelina is way too over done in action hero role. I also think Mila Kunis could of been a good Catwoman after seeing her in Black Swan. Just a thought!

never would have considered Mila but now that you mention it :Bowdown:

theone1982
08-07-2011, 05:31 AM
Anne Hathaway was a piss-poor choice anyway, regardless of what the costume looks like. What were they thinking? I really haven't seen Hathaway demonstrate enough range to justify her in the role. I personally don't think the Catwoman character works in the context of Batman anyway. Like Frank Miller once said in an interview, Batman is a repressed homosexual who takes out his frustration by channeling it towards fighting crime and cracking skulls. Catwoman fucks with that dynamic by turning Batman into a simpering love-sick pussy, as the writers try to shoehorn her into a story.:) Seriously, check out any Batman story involving Catwoman and it always turns into a long harangue as to should Bruce Wayne stop being Batman and settle down with Catwoman, blah, blah, blah. Name me one good Batman story directly involving Catwoman.:wiggle:

Jackal
08-07-2011, 05:33 AM
Three words: Natashalover as Catwoman! Problem solved, Natasha is a total badass!

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 05:35 AM
Ok. Then I half-thank you. ;-) lol

So if I call you a wit, am I only half right? :whistle: ;)

seamonkey
08-07-2011, 05:37 AM
The Hathaway suit looks like she's going to do the ski jump at the Winter Olympics. I say just cut two holes so her naked tits hang out. They'll see box office receipts go astronomical!

SXFX
08-07-2011, 06:22 AM
http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmbfm/DSC-images/CatW-MichellePfeiffer.jpg
Ah NO! There was only one perfect pussy of a cat woman....and it's not her!
This is more like it!

Christastic
08-07-2011, 10:32 AM
Is she riding the fucking bat-pod? Could they not shell out for a new motorcycle?

eddymunster90
08-07-2011, 10:50 AM
A lot of people on other (nerdy!) forums are making quite a bit out of the fact that Catwoman has never been said to be in the movie.
All press releases have referred to the character only a Selina Kyle.
That's actually a bit weird...they never do that with Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent.

Is Catwoman even in the movie at all?

Selina Kyle, IIRC, was the name of the original cat woman from her first appearance. She didn't actually wear a costume in that issue.

I'm glad Chris Nolan didn't turn the character or costume into some rippoff of the god awful batman TV show or overly sexualized version of the Michelle phifer outfit. Guess the gurls and gals are salty they would have a costume to rip off for Halloween this year.

HbgDon
08-07-2011, 10:55 AM
People said the same thing when Heath Ledger was announced as the Joker. Have faith in Nolan. The guy has done amazing things with the Batman franchise.

SisterDickRadio
08-07-2011, 11:33 AM
People said the same thing when Heath Ledger was announced as the Joker. Have faith in Nolan. The guy has done amazing things with the Batman franchise.

I second that!

Stavros
08-07-2011, 12:14 PM
Six pages of comment on a catsuit? I like Anne Hathaway, maybe this just isn't her roll.

Deimos
08-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Don't get to up tight, there is WHOLE year between now and then. As long as we don't have another outfit as retarded as Halle Berry's, I'll make due.

Deimos
08-07-2011, 02:30 PM
to be honest i like it... it's realistic and believable. nolan has made a point of grounding his batman films in a gritty, dark, realism. i mean look at it this way, in essence nolan is making a nod to pre-frank miller catwoman, while combining post-miller elements. so catwoman looks like a cat burgalar... literally. this film will be epic.

Daniel LaRusso
08-07-2011, 10:19 PM
michelle rodriguez would've been a good catwoman.

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 11:39 PM
to be honest i like it... it's realistic and believable. nolan has made a point of grounding his batman films in a gritty, dark, realism. i mean look at it this way, in essence nolan is making a nod to pre-frank miller catwoman, while combining post-miller elements. so catwoman looks like a cat burgalar... literally. this film will be epic.

Agreed, but there are no cat-like features on the suit at all. Would Batman still be Batman if he was dressed like a special forces soldier? Of course not!

Sorry. Too masculine and too old.

~BB~

Jackal
08-07-2011, 11:43 PM
to be fair, these are production photos. Look at how ridiculous the Iron Man costume looked in the production of those films and compare them to actual shots from the finished film. Worlds apart

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 11:54 PM
to be fair, these are production photos. Look at how ridiculous the Iron Man costume looked in the production of those films and compare them to actual shots from the finished film. Worlds apart

What about the poster Kelly posted? That one was a finished product.

~BB~

Dino Velvet
08-08-2011, 12:08 AM

Too much mean-muggin' and mush-mouth to be Catwoman. I'd still fuck her but it would be in the butt.

SoCalDru
08-08-2011, 12:39 AM
A Shemale Catwoman would be hot...

Jackal
08-08-2011, 12:45 AM
What about the poster Kelly posted? That one was a finished product.

~BB~

Yeah that still doesn't look good but maybe the final product will be polished I suppose is what I am getting at in general.