PDA

View Full Version : Do TS's think they're 'better' than CD/TVs?

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 01:49 AM
... or do CD/TV's themselves think we are 'better,' hence all of their allegations of a TS-community-wide superiority complex?

Discuss.

~BB~

innocentbychoice
08-07-2011, 01:58 AM
From what I've seen here, it seems to be the case that TS think they're better. Lots of girls call others crossdressers and tvs trying to offend them.

Yoite
08-07-2011, 01:58 AM
seriously

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 02:05 AM
I think we're different, and many TVs & CDs assume they've had the same rights of passage that we have, which they haven't. But some are very realistic, of course.

But ultimately, I can't say "better"; more legitimately self-actualized, perhaps. It's a harder road to take for the obvious reasons, but completely worth it if you find the contentment you seek. I mean, I personally feel I had no choice. It's the earliest issue in my life; finding out that how I went peepee meant I was a "boy".

Anyway, for me, a conventional male life was never an option. I guess for many people, it's a fairly viable option. And that's fine too. But ultimately 'dunno, don't care'. lol

Dino Velvet
08-07-2011, 02:11 AM
Everyone is equal in my eyes as long as they don't try to charge me more than a hundred dollars.

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 02:11 AM
I think we're different, and many TVs & CDs assume they've had the same rights of passage that we have, which they haven't. But some are very realistic, of course.

But ultimately, I can't say "better"; more legitimately self-actualized, perhaps. It's a harder road to take for the obvious reasons, but completely worth it if you find the contentment you seek. I mean, I personally feel I had no choice. It's the earliest issue in my life; finding out that how I went peepee meant I was a "boy".

Anyway, for me, a conventional male life was never an option. I guess for many people, it's a fairly viable option. And that's fine too. But ultimately 'dunno, don't care'. lol

*ding* WE HAVE A WINNER!

~BB~

Birgitta
08-07-2011, 04:47 AM
Apples and oranges...but, when im insecure i like to call myself a man, and think im a nice transvestite...so no dont feel better but probaly worse lol

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 04:53 AM
... when im insecure i like to call myself a man, and think im a nice transvestite...so no dont feel better but probaly worse lol
Wow. :yayo:

Mz.Brownsugah
08-07-2011, 04:59 AM
Hold up, there a TS-community? I'm always the last to know.

NatashaLover
08-07-2011, 05:05 AM
Not Better but Different. No one in this planet is any better than anyone. But people have to understand that TS and CDs are very different. Sometimes people think that CDs are transsexuals without "tits" LOL and TS are transsexuals with "tits" LOL
At least that was the answer from a guy I asked. LOL :)

NatashaLover
08-07-2011, 05:07 AM
Everyone is equal in my eyes as long as they don't try to charge me more than a hundred dollars.

For? self service or full service? LOL :salad

Yvonne183
08-07-2011, 05:30 AM
I think we are better than them, otherwise they would be better and that would be so wrong on many levels. if they were better then they would be above all others and the laws of gravity would prevent this and they would eventually come down making themselves below us. So in a scientific viewpoint it would be impossible for them to be above us cause they would fall. Unless of course a ladder is used, then technically they would be above us but they would also look silly standing a top a ladder. So one might be better than the other but they would also look silly doing so.

Also I believe we are all the same but different.

amofemboy
08-07-2011, 05:38 AM
in my opinion???
"non è meglio ciò che è meglio...è meglio ciò che piace"(google translate:is not better what is best ... it's better like that)

sure is that eterosexual sometimes consider himself better to everyone

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 05:46 AM
I think we are better than them, otherwise they would be better and that would be so wrong on many levels. if they were better then they would be above all others and the laws of gravity would prevent this and they would eventually come down making themselves below us. So in a scientific viewpoint it would be impossible for them to be above us cause they would fall. Unless of course a ladder is used, then technically they would be above us but they would also look silly standing a top a ladder. So one might be better than the other but they would also look silly doing so.

Also I believe we are all the same but different.

LMAO. Yvonne, if (a) you could run for president and (b) I could vote, I would vote for you in a heartbeat.

That vision of a sky filled with falling transvestites will sustain me for the rest of the day. Thank you.

OmarZ
08-07-2011, 05:47 AM
... or do CD/TV's themselves think we are 'better,' hence all of their allegations of a TS-community-wide superiority complex?

Discuss.

~BB~

hot passable cds always tell me ts are mostly headcases coz of hormones

they love to look better than ts.

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 05:50 AM
hot passable cds always tell me ts are mostly headcases coz of hormones

How could they know that if they themselves have never used them? And did they know the girls before they transitioned? How did they establish a baseline? :?

Objection your honor: speculation. :geek:

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 05:51 AM
... cds always tell me ts are mostly headcases....
That's interesting, considering they have two personalities and we have one, like most sane people do. lol

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 05:52 AM
How could they know that if they themselves have never used them? And did they know the girls before they transitioned? How did they establish a baseline? :?

~BB~
That too. lol

OmarZ
08-07-2011, 05:52 AM

~BB~

honestly, i always hear that from them.

and they love to say they give yall ts a run for ya money

Yvonne183
08-07-2011, 05:55 AM
LMAO. Yvonne, if (a) you could run for president and (b) I could vote, I would vote for you in a heartbeat.

That vision of a sky filled with falling transvestites will sustain me for the rest of the day. Thank you.

Yea, my post did sound like some goobly gook that some politician would say.

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 05:56 AM
It's really not that hard to avoid self-medicating these days. And they'll usually tell you if you might be overdoing it.

The craziest TS I know are taking at least 3 or 4 times as much as the ones who see a doctor. LOL

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 05:57 AM
honestly, i always hear that from them.

and they love to say they give yall ts a run for ya money
How important is it to you that a girl not have a beard under her makeup, and soft skin?

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 05:59 AM

~BB~

And it's not like CDs have got a vested interest anyway..... :whistle:

IRL tv's and cd's don't attract me anyway beyond the most superficial physical level. What motivates a true transsexual towards womanhood is more important than their looks as far as I'm concerned.

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 06:00 AM
Yea, my post did sound like some goobly gook that some politician would say.

Come to think of it, there was something vaguely Palin-esque in the logic.

Can you see Russia from where you are, Yvonne, allrighty?

OmarZ
08-07-2011, 06:19 AM
That's interesting, considering they have two personalities and we have one, like most sane people do. lol

Well, its all an act for them...

ive noticed its the whimpy gay dudes that dress up, as a way to get straight boys attention (gay boys like buff gay boys)

Dino Velvet
08-07-2011, 06:29 AM
For? self service or full service? LOL :salad

Your rejection was the end of me. До свидания навсегда.

http://btx3.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/suicide-gun1.jpg

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 06:35 AM
Well, its all an act for them...

ive noticed its the whimpy gay dudes that dress up, as a way to get straight boys attention (gay boys like buff gay boys)
I've known lots of gay queens, who can outshine both GGs and trannys. And, if it feels right for them, they usually transition.

Gay pageant winners are often f/t women on hormones anyway. Many of whom figured out that they weren't actually "gay" or "boys" after all.

Jackal
08-07-2011, 06:44 AM
CDs are better at opening jar lids and TS's are the best at getting out of speeding tickets. Ok, bad joke I know. I don't see how one group is better than the other; different? sure but they are people just the same. Some guys may only find ts attractive, other ts and cd, others only cd, etc...but why is someone better than another just because I or any other persons find them attractive? That just makes them more attractive lol

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 07:06 AM
CDs are better at opening jar lids and TS's are the best at getting out of speeding tickets. Ok, bad joke I know. I don't see how one group is better than the other; different? sure but they are people just the same. Some guys may only find ts attractive, other ts and cd, others only cd, etc...but why is someone better than another just because I or any other persons find them attractive? That just makes them more attractive lol

:iagree: Stating a preference one way or another doesn't make that category somehow "better". Bella's OP wasn't hinting at that, despite the words used, but I despair generally of the apparently endless desire on HA to establish some kind of artificial hierarchy of pretty/passable/masculine/big cock/big tits/post-op/ts/cd/tv etc that we can somehow all agree on.

It'll never happen, because it is and will always be entirely subjective and personal to each individual. We all like what we like, not because we're open to influence or pressure from others, but because we are individual human beings.

Jeezus, it's not difficult.

Jackal
08-07-2011, 07:31 AM
:iagree: Stating a preference one way or another doesn't make that category somehow "better". Bella's OP wasn't hinting at that, despite the words used, but I despair generally of the apparently endless desire on HA to establish some kind of artificial hierarchy of pretty/passable/masculine/big cock/big tits/post-op/ts/cd/tv etc that we can somehow all agree on.

It'll never happen, because it is and will always be entirely subjective and personal to each individual. We all like what we like, not because we're open to influence or pressure from others, but because we are individual human beings.

Jeezus, it's not difficult.

I don't think OP meant that either, but a lot of guys throughout the forum do at times hint a F*** you attitude to those they find unattractive. Why not just say, I don't find her attractive? No need to get vicious at someone just because they are not your type. I mean, IRL would you go up to a plain Jane woman and scorn her for not looking like Selma Hayek? If you only like post, pre, non op or cd, or whatever, then just say that or nothing at all...kind of just mean to do otherwise

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 07:43 AM
I don't think OP meant that either, but a lot of guys throughout the forum do at times hint a F*** you attitude to those they find unattractive. Why not just say, I don't find her attractive? No need to get vicious at someone just because they are not your type. I mean, IRL would you go up to a plain Jane woman and scorn her for not looking like Selma Hayek? If you only like post, pre, non op or cd, or whatever, then just say that or nothing at all...kind of just mean to do otherwise
It's generally women-hating closeted gay men who think that way. The internet is overflowing with them. They actually hate women because they are saddled with them IRL. So they're always lashing out at whatever reminds them they're straight-up gay in their free time.

On HA, there are definitely the cock bandits, who don't care what a girl looks like; they just wanna see cock. Maybe they feel that it's less "wrong" if there's a skirt and boobs. What's sad is, the crazy anger some seem to have.

Seems like the guys who have the mostly real life experiences with TS are far more well-adjusted than the gutless internet losers. lol

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 07:55 AM
It's generally women-hating closeted gay men who think that way. The internet is overflowing with them. They actually hate women because they are saddled with them IRL. So they're always lashing out at whatever reminds them they're straight-up gay in their free time.

On HA, there are definitely the cock bandits, who don't care what a girl looks like; they just wanna see cock. Maybe they feel that it's less "wrong" if there's a skirt and boobs. What's sad is, the crazy anger some seem to have.

Seems like the guys who have the mostly real life experiences with TS are far more well-adjusted than the gutless internet losers. lol

Very true, Nicole.

I sometimes think that their anger could cause real problems in the event that they did ever have an encounter with a TS in real life.

When you're lucky enough, as I am, to have several TS friends with whom sex isn't necessarily part of the equation, it certainly puts you at ease in any form of interaction with a TS, sexual or otherwise. I admire and respect these friends more than any others, after all that they have been through to become the woman they know themselves to have been since birth.

hippifried
08-07-2011, 08:33 AM
Isn't this whole semantic argument just about degrees?

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 08:45 AM
No they think fem BOYS are pre-trannys, lol.

That's worse.

"They"???

robertlouis
08-07-2011, 08:58 AM
All y'all damn homos!

LMAO. But do you honestly believe, Paris, that no man could ever love you or like you for yourself and not for what is or isn't between your legs?

If that is the case then I truly and sincerely feel sorry for you.

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 08:59 AM
lolol@PA

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 01:04 PM
CDs are better at opening jar lids and TS's are the best at getting out of speeding tickets.

This last spring? Three traffic stops... -ZERO- tickets. I love my gender. :)

~BB~

Deimos
08-07-2011, 02:14 PM
If you like tranny's you can't that dick fetish overpowers all!

point

Erika1487
08-07-2011, 02:30 PM
There used to be an old joke "whats the difference between a TV & TS?" "About two years" For me that is almost become true. Three years of therapy 12 months of GID diagnosis a little over 8 months of HRT. It is a slow rolling process and the bad news is the later start in life you have for "transition" the harder it becomes :( Do I think TS are better than TV's well it's just a matter of "time put in" rather than who is "better".

onmyknees
08-07-2011, 04:21 PM

Discuss.

~BB~

You obviously read my post from the other day...Thank You. lol
So how do you "really" feel ? ( and by "you" I don't specifically mean you, Bella, but TS ladies who post here on the subject)

I don't know, but I do know the way it comes across on these threads, and it's pretty fucking condesending in many cases and it seems like there's some sort of purity test....I'm not sayin there isn't a difference....obviously. That whole discussion on Michelle recently was a fucking disgrace, but it's typical of the shit Franklin stirs up. Remind me to kick his ass again! lol
Someone sarcasticly referrenced the TS "Community" earlier.....I think that about sums it up for me.

I did recieve a PM from someone on here that seemed to explain it much better than some of the back and forth on the General Discussion boards, so I'm a bit more enlightened now ! :dancing:

LittleGuy
08-07-2011, 06:36 PM
From the tags, somebody is angry at Bella

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 10:53 PM
There used to be an old joke "whats the difference between a TV & TS?" "About two years" For me that is almost become true. Three years of therapy 12 months of GID diagnosis a little over 8 months of HRT. It is a slow rolling process and the bad news is the later start in life you have for "transition" the harder it becomes :( Do I think TS are better than TV's well it's just a matter of "time put in" rather than who is "better".
You haven't even put the time into being who you are in public, have you? There are years of that, which definitely count as "time put in".

Even CDs, TVs, and DQs often have plenty of experience functioning in a female identity. It's obviously the closet fetishists who must lose the desire to mingle with society by the time they jerk off and get it out of their system. .

Nikka
08-07-2011, 11:16 PM
yes they do, 99% of them, also tv/cd see ts as sluts and they feel superior in other way

Jericho
08-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Some do, some don't.

Some TS take it real fucking personal that some that might be interested in them could also be interested in a TV, so hate on TV's

Admirers don't help. They're so insecure that, ah fuck it, they're just insecure! :shrug

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 11:32 PM
I honestly just can't take them seriously. It's like when kids get dressed for Halloween. They're often very cute, and they're harmlessly enjoying themselves. But you're humoring and patronizing them, at best. After you give them the candy, you go back to paying bills, living life, and dealing with reality.

Let's just say, I 'knew what I wanted to be when I grew up'. And now I'm an full-grown adult. lol

BellaBellucci
08-07-2011, 11:33 PM
For the record, I posted the tags myself. You guys know me: anything to make a pop culture reference. :lol:

~BB~

TempestTS
08-07-2011, 11:40 PM
All generalizations are false, including this one.
Mark Twain (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/marktwain137872.html)

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2011, 11:49 PM
I think I got over the false validation before I was F/T. I won an award in a booger drag show, years ago. And that was the moment it hit me hardest how meaningless a night's worth of praise was, when the next day I was back to being a gender-ambiguous fag. lol

Erika1487
08-08-2011, 12:19 AM
You haven't even put the time into being who you are in public, have you? There are years of that, which definitely count as "time put in".

Even CDs, TVs, and DQs often have plenty of experience functioning in a female identity. It's obviously the closet fetishists who must lose the desire to mingle with society by the time they jerk off and get it out of their system. .

Uggg....I really don't want to
start this arguement because you are a full time TS and I am part time. When I am not at work or college for that matter..As I have said a hundred times over I have GID I do dress as my female self which I have also said is 60/40 right now.I wish it was 100% but, I am not going full time till November. GID not a fetish for me, no more than it is for any other trans person. I will :Bowdown: to you on this one because I know I don't have "all my time put in yet"

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Uggg....I really don't want to
start this arguement because you are a full time TS and I am part time. When I am not at work or college for that matter..As I have said a hundred times over I have GID I do dress as my female self which I have also said is 60/40 right now.I wish it was 100% but, I am not going full time till November. GID not a fetish for me, no more than it is for any other trans person. I will :Bowdown: to you on this one because I know I don't have "all my time put in yet"
I don't want you to worship me EVER. I'm just telling you why someone like you is hard to take seriously. I don't care if you jerk off in panties behind locked doors for the rest of your life. It's your life. Me being fulltime and passing easily is not a moral highground.

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 01:26 AM
And btw "dressing" and "living" are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I don't think you look like you're ready to walk outside without getting clocked immediately. Do you?

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 01:35 AM
And I'll tell you why I think you're full of shit, since you're practically begging me to. When you wrote Seanchai, you told him you wanted to appear on Yum being force-feminized. Right? That doesn't sound like something a person with GID would even think about. That's basically a panty-sissy thing, for P/T homos.

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 01:39 AM
Do us a favor, Ericka. Come back when you don't live as a man AT ALL, and you've stepped outside your door with that wig and those outfits on. And then tell us how much you think GID was the root of you crossdressing.

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 01:52 AM
And you can make a tag calling me a "bitch" all you like. I can be a bitch when people insult my intelligence. And you're insulting our intelligence here, plain and simple. Nobody forced you to test the waters with your appearance on HA. You think this is rough? Wait until you get pulled over by a cop or try on clothing in a ladies dressing room. That;s why I asked you, why in the world are you pre-occupied with politics and guns, when this is supposedly happening in a few months. It defies any logic I'm familiar with, and I've known hundreds of transitioning girls. Maybe thousands. Do you wanna take my word on it, that you sound like you're daydreaming about this? If not, why even bring it up for discussion? But I promise, I'm not the only TS who's well out of the starting gate to think the way I do.

BellaBellucci
08-08-2011, 01:55 AM
And you can make a tag calling me a "bitch" all you like. I can be a bitch when people insult my intelligence.

Relax. That one was me. I just figured I'd add you to the insane fun. :lol:

~BB~

LittleGuy
08-08-2011, 03:00 AM
Relax. That one was me. I just figured I'd add you to the insane fun. :lol:

~BB~

Nicole scares me

Erika1487
08-08-2011, 04:20 AM
Do us a favor, Ericka. Come back when you don't live as a man AT ALL, and you've stepped outside your door with that wig and those outfits on. And then tell us how much you think GID was the root of you crossdressing.And you can make a tag calling me a "bitch" all you like. I can be a bitch when people insult my intelligence. And you're insulting our intelligence here, plain and simple. Nobody forced you to test the waters with your appearance on HA. You think this is rough? Wait until you get pulled over by a cop or try on clothing in a ladies dressing room. That;s why I asked you, why in the world are you pre-occupied with politics and guns, when this is supposedly happening in a few months. It defies any logic I'm familiar with, and I've known hundreds of transitioning girls. Maybe thousands. Do you wanna take my word on it, that you sound like you're daydreaming about this? If not, why even bring it up for discussion? But I promise, I'm not the only TS who's well out of the starting gate to think the way I do.
I am not arguing with you Nicloe I simply said, that I have "not put enough time in yet"
I am working on my apperance including meeting with a Plastic surgeon and talking with them about lazer hair removal and some body contouring for in the fall. Not all of us have the genes or the luxury to live in an area that is GLTB friendly during our "transition".
To be honest Nicole you just sound bitter and angry over what exactly? :confused:

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 04:36 AM
I am not arguing with you Nicloe I simply said, that I have "not put enough time in yet"
I am working on my apperance including meeting with a Plastic surgeon and talking with them about lazer hair removal and some body contouring for in the fall. Not all of us have the genes or the luxury to live in an area that is GLTB friendly during our "transition".
To be honest Nicole you just sound bitter and angry over what exactly? :confused:
First of all, you've been stabbing the LGBT community in the back via your mindless political activism. You admitted that already. Funny, you think you deserve their help. lol

Second, you could have moved out of that area AGES ago. Do you think North Jersey is just a big pride parade? lol Hardly. I knew I didn't belong here when I was 15, so I ran away. I was a squatter and lived in the shittiest hotels in Manhattan, just to escape this suburban bullshit.

You could have moved to Columbus. What? You don't think girls RUN FOR THEIR LIVES out of little shitty towns, to have some breathing room to transition? Please. I know too many Tgirls and gays, who grew up in redneck areas, to believe that for a hot minute.

And there's no anger. You're just intimidated by the truth. What would I have to be angry about in regards to YOUR transition? lol All I did was tell you what I thought about what you shared. And so far, it's been lame. lol

Erika1487
08-08-2011, 04:55 AM
First of all, you've been stabbing the LGBT community in the back via your mindless political activism. You admitted that already. Funny, you think you deserve their help. lol

Second, you could have moved out of that area AGES ago. Do you think North Jersey is just a big pride parade? lol Hardly. I knew I didn't belong here when I was 15, so I ran away. I was a squatter and lived in the shittiest hotels in Manhattan, just to escape this suburban bullshit.

You could have moved to Columbus. What? You don't think girls RUN FOR THEIR LIVES out of little shitty towns, to have some breathing room to transition? Please. I know too many Tgirls and gays, who grew up in redneck areas, to believe that for a hot minute.

And there's no anger. You're just intimidated by the truth. What would I have to be angry about in regards to YOUR transition? lol All I did was tell you what I thought about what you shared. And so far, it's been lame. lol
Wow I thought I was helping the community not trying to "stab it in the bacK". I wonder if I were a Democract you would have the same stance towards my politcal stances?? No I don't think North Jersey is a big Pride parade, I had to Deliver freight to Patterson NJ a couple times and seen what "North Jersey" had to offer. lol
I have not moved away from my home town beacuse of family, employment, and friends. I am triyng to make my stake here as Trans, but may very well sell my house if things don't "go well".
My transition is a work in progess not a finshed product, over 8 months of HRT have made signifacnt changes which will continue and improve.

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 05:04 AM
Wow I thought I was helping the community not trying to "stab it in the bacK". I wonder if I were a Democract you would have the same stance towards my politcal stances?? No I don't think North Jersey is a big Pride parade, I had to Deliver freight to Patterson NJ a couple times and seen what "North Jersey" had to offer. lol
I have not moved away from my home town beacuse of family, employment, and friends. I am triyng to make my stake here as Trans, but may very well sell my house if things don't "go well".
My transition is a work in progess not a finshed product, over 8 months of HRT have made signifacnt changes which will continue and improve.
How fab. Loveyaloadsbuhbyeandwhogivesashit. lol

LittleGuy
08-08-2011, 05:34 AM
Hey Erika, ND really loves you

tsnajwa
08-08-2011, 05:45 AM
Your rejection was the end of me. До свидания навсегда.

http://btx3.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/suicide-gun1.jpg

ty govorite uzhasssnye russkyi :tongue::tongue:

Yvonne183
08-08-2011, 01:11 PM

Hotels like The Holland, Carter(Dixie), Martinique, Seton(?) and one around 25 and Lex. There are more but their names escape me right now. Those hotels were sad places to live, the cops didn't like responding to calls at these hotels. I'm sorry Nicole that you lived at these hotels, I know from it was rough and shows you had strength to survive.

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 01:44 PM
Hotels like The Holland, Carter(Dixie), Martinique, Seton(?) and one around 25 and Lex. There are more but their names escape me right now. Those hotels were sad places to live, the cops didn't like responding to calls at these hotels. I'm sorry Nicole that you lived at these hotels, I know from it was rough and shows you had strength to survive.
Those aren't the places I lived. lol But I lived all over. Some places were actually really nice, but not in the beginning. In the beginning i squatted in a building on Norfolk St. Then my friend and I moved in with someone at the Westbeth. Then a West Village Hotel, right down from the Meat Packing District. Then we went to a hooker hotel off Park, by the armory, called the Elton. That place was fucked UP. lol Then Hells Kitchen, etc etc. It got better and better. Then I went back to school, and got my shit together.

That was my point. You can't expect your area to make or break your transition. But look at James here. He ate that shit up, thinking he was a hot shit football player. THAT ALONE is NOTHING like any TS I know, other than the hardest looking late-transitioning bricks, who I can't even take seriously. Where along the way did he discover anything about himself that indicated he was a woman? When he was putting his jock strap on and getting a boner for the cheerleaders?

And then to put up all those videos, pretending he's some TS who's remotely part of any TS community, and showing off his gun collection? lol His head is way up his ass. What was that movie with David Arquette, where they rescue that old wrestler from living in a trailer and jerking off in a wig? The "King"? That's Ericka imo; just a bored hillbilly on birth control pills, pounding his pud in lala land.

Yvonne183
08-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Those aren't the places I lived. lol But I lived all over. Some places were actually really nice, but not in the beginning. In the beginning i squatted in a building on Norfolk St. Then my friend and I moved in with someone at the Westbeth. Then a West Village Hotel, right down from the Meat Packing District. Then we went to a hooker hotel off Park, by the armory, called the Elton. That place was fucked UP. lol Then Hells Kitchen, etc etc. It got better and better. Then I went back to school, and got my shit together.

That was my point. You can't expect your area to make or break your transition. But look at James here. He ate that shit up, thinking he was a hot shit football player. THAT ALONE is NOTHING like any TS I know, other than the hardest looking late-transitioning bricks, who I can't even take seriously. Where along the way did he discover anything about himself that indicated he was a woman? When he was putting his jock strap on and getting a boner for the cheerleaders?

And then to put up all those videos, pretending he's some TS who's remotely part of any TS community, and showing off his gun collection? lol His head is way up his ass. What was that movie with David Arquette, where they rescue that old wrestler from living in a trailer and jerking off in a wig? The "King"? That's Ericka imo; just a bored hillbilly on birth control pills, pounding his pud in lala land.

I guess I'm showing my age with the hotels I mentioned. The Carter was right next to Sally's, probably the same building. I remember a hotel near the armory, I thought it was on Lexington in the 25-27st area. The first time i went to that hotel the guy wouldn't give me a room, he thought I was going to commit suicide in the room. ha ha.
Around the armory was a wild area for street walkers but I don't remember too many tgirls walking, then again i didn't talk to everyone. I wish my memory was better, I have such difficulty remembering things.

And you are right, the area a tgirl lives should not be too much of a difference in their transition. It is just as rough or maybe even rougher to transition while living in those hotels Nicole as it would be to live in rural Ohio. There is more chance of harm happening to someone in cities than in the suburbs. Just cause there is a gay area of a city or the GLBTQ has a building in a city doesn't mean a tgirl is safe from harm. I bet more tgirls are killed in liberal minded cities than are in the suburbs.

As i said before Nicole, you having lived in those places would make you strong, you had to be, you survived them.

PS-Was the West Village hotel called The Jane? Or was it on Jane St? It had bands play there.

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 02:08 PM
I guess I'm showing my age with the hotels I mentioned. The Carter was right next to Sally's, probably the same building. I remember a hotel near the armory, I thought it was on Lexington in the 25-27st area. The first time i went to that hotel the guy wouldn't give me a room, he thought I was going to commit suicide in the room. ha ha.
Around the armory was a wild area for street walkers but I don't remember too many tgirls walking, then again i didn't talk to everyone. I wish my memory was better, I have such difficulty remembering things.

And you are right, the area a tgirl lives should not be too much of a difference in their transition. It is just as rough or maybe even rougher to transition while living in those hotels Nicole as it would be to live in rural Ohio. There is more chance of harm happening to someone in cities than in the suburbs. Just cause there is a gay area of a city or the GLBTQ has a building in a city doesn't mean a tgirl is safe from harm. I bet more tgirls are killed in liberal minded cities than are in the suburbs.

As i said before Nicole, you having lived in those places would make you strong, you had to be, you survived them.

PS-Was the West Village hotel called The Jane? Or was it on Jane St? It had bands play there.
The Jane West turned the ballroom downstairs into a club, the Rock Hotel.

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 02:14 PM
The Elton was around the corner from the Armory. It was a GG hooker hotel. There were empty rubber packages getting swept up from the sidewalk every morning. I knew the girls in the hotel, some of them.

But the Jane West was where I first bleached my hair, and then colored it blue. In their bathroom. lol

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 02:19 PM
The Jane was right up the street from where all the raging gay clubs once were, until AIDS hit. And it was right down from where the tranny streetwalkers worked 14th and the West Side Hwy.

Yvonne183
08-08-2011, 02:20 PM
The Elton was around the corner from the Armory. It was a GG hooker hotel. There were empty rubber packages getting swept up from the sidewalk every morning. I knew the girls in the hotel, some of them.

But the Jane West was where I first bleached my hair, and then colored it blue. In their bathroom. lol

OK cool,, our paths might have crossed at some point in the past. Another tgirl punk,,lol One hotel I didn't stay at but I wish I did was The Chelsea,, maybe cause of Sid Viscous. lol

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 02:28 PM
I partied in the Chelsea with people, but never stayed there. Same with the St Marks. I never ended up actually living there, but knew people and hung out there a bit. My favorite place to live in Manhattan was probably Hell's Kitchen. It was pretty fucked up then, but our place was nice enough inside. Right up the street from Edelweis and the Munson Diner. lol

Yvonne183
08-08-2011, 02:32 PM
The Jane was right up the street from where all the raging gay clubs once were, until AIDS hit. And it was right down from where the tranny streetwalkers worked 14th and the West Side Hwy.

I remember the tranny walkers around The Vault, brings back memories. Soon after the club Mars opened up the area quickly gentrified and the girls were being chased away. I also remember the gay bars, The Anvil comes to mind. Up a bit further was the gay bar Ramrod. Someone told me it would be a nice place for me to hang out at. When I got there I saw all the men,, leather, bear/like men and I quickly walked away, not my style, I don't think they liked me either, they looked angry at me. Maybe it was just me.

Yvonne183
08-08-2011, 02:40 PM
I partied in the Chelsea with people, but never stayed there. Same with the St Marks. I never ended up actually living there, but knew people and hung out there a bit. My favorite place to live in Manhattan was probably Hell's Kitchen. It was pretty fucked up then, but our place was nice enough inside. Right up the street from Edelweis and the Munson Diner. lol

I was living downtown, Ave A and 2nd when Edelweiss moved to Hells Kitchen. I went a few times to Edelwiess when it was on 27th(?) but when it went uptown that was too far for me to go,, I was lazy, lol. I stayed downtown, mostly The Pyramid, Area club, The World club..

I remember The St Marks, right next door to Trash. Never been in there though, I mean the hotel, I loved Trash. I knew some people that worked there, Johnny Trash, lol Across the street from the St Marks was a store called Enz, that is where I first met Shannon, she was/is a tgirl performer at the clubs.

Hells kitchen was kinda weird, the East Village was weird but in a predictable way, Hells kitchen had a strange atmosphere about it.

There was another place,, on 8th street, between 6th and Broadway near all the shoe stores. It wasn't quite a hotel but it wasn't an apartment building either more of a residential hotel. Some strange characters lived there. I forget the name of the place,, but i do remember the shoe stores,, lol

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 02:41 PM
I remember the tranny walkers around The Vault, brings back memories. Soon after the club Mars opened up the area quickly gentrified and the girls were being chased away. I also remember the gay bars, The Anvil comes to mind. Up a bit further was the gay bar Ramrod. Someone told me it would be a nice place for me to hang out at. When I got there I saw all the men,, leather, bear/like men and I quickly walked away, not my style, I don't think they liked me either, they looked angry at me. Maybe it was just me.
Omg. The Vault was not as much a B&D club as as it was a hardcore S&M club. lol It was intimidating to even walk past it. lol There was always a big mean bear, standing there in their big open doorway. It was like, "We DARE you to come in here." lol

Yvonne183
08-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Omg. The Vault was not as much a B&D club as as it was a hardcore S&M club. lol It was intimidating to even walk past it. lol There was always a big mean bear, standing there in their big open doorway. It was like, "We DARE you to come in here." lol

Ha ha. I think that bear was the owner of the club, I think he recently died, not sure. But I went to The Vault many times. The atmosphere was perfect, down in the basement of the building, very dirty and smelled. i think the place went back to civil war days as a munitions storage place, don't know for sure about that but it did have a dark feel to the place with it's reset parts in the walls, it had a movie area that was just dark and creepy. Guys would be jerking offf everywhere, one had to be careful while walking about so they wouldn't be hit by stray cum, lol.. but sadly, Koch was clamping down on those types of clubs and it was restricted on what could go on there. it's predecessor, Hellfire was much better so i was told. never been to hellfire.

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 02:47 PM
By then, I was completely sick of the LES and the Village. Hell's was cheaper for me and more interesting imo. It was strange because it touched upon Times Square, which was in the process of getting a facelift but was still very unpredictable. But my roommate had a rent controlled apartment. It was dirt cheap.

Yvonne183
08-08-2011, 02:55 PM
By then, I was completely sick of the LES and the Village. Hell's was cheaper for me and more interesting imo. It was strange because it touched upon Times Square, which was in the process of getting a facelift but was still very unpredictable. But my roommate had a rent controlled apartment. It was dirt cheap.

I sometimes bounced around from guy to guy so i could have a place to live. I lived with a guy on 50th near 9th. There was a high school down the block. It was a railroad apt. But it didn't have the bathtub in the kitchen anymore, it had a very small bathroom to the side of the kitchen. One had to walk through all the other rooms to get to the last room. No hallway.

Erika1487
08-08-2011, 03:00 PM

And then to put up all those videos, pretending he's some TS who's remotely part of any TS community, and showing off his gun collection? lol His head is way up his ass.

Look I know you had a ruff childhood I am not arguing that you did not. I honestly respect that you made your journey earlier in life and had a ruff time of it.
I have said many times that I had lived as a regular alpha male until my 24th birthday.My sexualilty and pesonality changed dramaticly after I broke up with my ex. Yes I was a football player and I am not ashamed of who I was or where I came from.
Unlike many "tgirls" who abandon thier family in hopes of finding a better life and end up turning tricks to pay rent and keep food on the table. I come from a stable backgound with a good work history, I own my own home, and two cars by all means testing I am a fairly sucessful person who has GID and is late-transitioning who's working on a better life for myself here in SE Ohio.
My youtube videos where a way of self expression sort of like painting a way to vent and get community input.I actually had no issues with youtube until you came along and started running your Big Jersey flapper. Oh I might start Blogging again sometime with my new channel I just don't know when.

bilbobaggins
08-08-2011, 03:08 PM
From what I've seen here, it seems to be the case that TS think they're better. Lots of girls call others crossdressers and tvs trying to offend them.

I would go along with that. After all.... TS's are just the same as TV's/CD's except that they take drugs to develop Breasts or have implants.

Internally they don't have a womb, felopian tubes etc. They still can't conceive a child. They are basically still a genetic MAN.... sorry to say "girls", but it's the truth.

At least TV's and CD's will admit to that fact.

I guess that once TS's do get drug enhanced or silicone boobs, and all the attention that goes with them, from men, it goes straight to their heads.

A bit like "real" women really, once they find out that men find them attractive.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 03:26 PM
I would go along with that. After all.... TS's are just the same as TV's/CD's except that they take drugs to develop Breasts or have implants.

Internally they don't have a womb, felopian tubes etc. They still can't conceive a child. They are basically still a genetic MAN.... sorry to say "girls", but it's the truth.

I guess that once TS's do get drug enhanced or silicone boobs, and all the attention that goes with them, from men, it goes straight to their heads.

A bit like "real" women really, once they find out that men find them attractive.

Genderidentity is programmed in the brain of the child in the womb...
It does not matter that we live in genetically male bodies...

This is the true difference between crossdressors and tgirls...when you want to fuck something first educate yourself about what it is you are fucking, might help

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 03:36 PM
I sometimes bounced around from guy to guy so i could have a place to live.

Thats how i survived for years...

bilbobaggins
08-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Genderidentity is programmed in the brain of the child in the womb...

Thats stupid.

It's like saying.... an Eskimo was born in Spain while his mother was on holiday there.

THAT DONT MAKE HIM A SPANIARD!!

or....

A baby cow lost his mother at birth so it was placed in a stable to be reared by a female Horse

THAT DONT MAKE IT A HORSE!!! Derrrrrrrr....

You is what you is at conception. get over it.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Thats stupid.

It's like saying.... an Eskimo was born in Spain while his mother was on holiday there.

or....

A baby cow lost his mother at birth so it was placed in a stable to be reared by a female Horse

Oh my god if i was a top i would rape you so hard !

bilbobaggins
08-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Oh my god if i was a top i would rape you so hard !

Please don't. I'm a sheep baaa baaa

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Thats stupid.

or....

Oh my god if i was a top i would rape you so hard ! Just coz you are so stupid...it takes a lot of effort to make sense of someone with a mind like you...you make me hate tslovers again lol

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Its so typical that most tslovers have no consideration for what tgirls feel and have to go through, especially those who want to bttm or are just incredibly stupid...

bilbobaggins
08-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Anyone with a brain knows why men proclaim to really be a woman.

Its all about Money and how to make a quick buck.

How many websites etc do you see devoted to Genetic women that claim to be born into the wrong body? ie: reverse transsexual websites? (women with beards)

The answer is a big fat ZERO !

Its all about sex and money.

Are you telling me that if everyone was born without the gift of vision we would have all these "oh I have found myself" "women out there?

Seems stange that there were hardly any TS's about in the pre-internet days

Now excuse me while I stick these fake boobs on, so I can get a seat on the train.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 03:52 PM

How many websites etc do you see devoted to Genetic women that claim to be born into the wrong body? ie: reverse transsexual websites? (women with beards)

Are you telling me that if everyone was born without the gift of vision we would have all these "oh I have found myself" "women out there?

Now excuse me while I stick these fake boobs on, so I can get a seat on the train.

I dont do escort and know many tswoman that dont. And btw ! Yes there even are blind transsexuals !!!!!
That there are feminine gay boys that want to make a buck is beside the point...

Also i have known a female to male ts with a beard lol that did escort himself...but they are less wanted...especially when they are gay males...

When they are straight some woman are attracted to them coz they know what its like to be a woman socially and physically

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 03:57 PM
God i hate guys like that bilbo baggins... Try date a regular tgirl for a chance...you guys are idiots !!!! Going to escorts and expecting to know anything about tswoman...just like that littleguy....you guys are pathetic brainless imbeciles!

bilbobaggins
08-08-2011, 04:01 PM
God i hate guys like that bilbo baggins... Try date a regular tgirl for a chance...you guys are idiots !!!! Going to escorts and expecting to know anything about tswoman...just like that littleguy....you guys are pathetic brainless imbeciles!

Calm down dear!!

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Calm down dear!!

I am calm...simply stating the truth...

MrsKellyPierce
08-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Bilbo is trying to get attention lol

bilbobaggins
08-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Bilbo is trying to get attention lol

Oh... and like... you're not?

You only post on here to try to get people to see your boring cam shows.

I watched that clip you posted and wondered why you kept your face out of shot all the way though.

Is it cus its hard to airbrush the wrinkles away on vids?

Prospero
08-08-2011, 04:30 PM
I think TS girls who escort offer look at CDs and TVs and judge them. And they are often right. TS girls are undergoing a journey. Sometimes the escorting is something they choose, but sometimes it something they do to help fund the transition.
The TV and the CD folk are dressing up.

MrsKellyPierce
08-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Oh... and like... you're not?

You only post on here to try to get people to see your boring cam shows.

I watched that clip you posted and wondered why you kept your face out of shot all the way though.

Is it cus its hard to airbrush the wrinkles away on vids?No Because I didn't want to give the whole show for free...

A Video of me darling
‪Kelly Shore about to do a shoot - Support Diosa Tequila - Owned by Cindy Taylor aka Jesse Jane!‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6taDQ1Q9UM0)

Don't you sound like a Queen :)

And my "boring" cam shows sure are popular lol

And nah I post less cause a lot of topics are boring and people only post if it has something to do with drama.

bilbobaggins
08-08-2011, 04:32 PM
The TV and the CD folk are dressing up.

Nowt wrong with dressing up!

I'm a clown on Sundays, down at my local McDonalds

I keep tripping over the shoes tho

Prospero
08-08-2011, 04:34 PM
I'd love to see you do that Bilbo or clearly Ronald (your professional name). But I do think that TS girls often contrast the reality of their lives with the way some gay men see the market, realise that with a wig. a leg wax and some undies they can make more money than working as a male escort.

bilbobaggins
08-08-2011, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=KellyShore;982174]No Because I didn't want to give the whole show for free...

And your website is doing REALLY well judging by the Alexa stats

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/kellyshore.com#

MrsKellyPierce
08-08-2011, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=KellyShore;982174]No Because I didn't want to give the whole show for free...

And your website is doing REALLY well judging by the Alexa stats

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/kellyshore.com#
It's a blog site - not an adult site lol

My blog doesn't have adult content on it even lol

I mostly write the blog for my ts sisters and men that love us.

My adult site will be http://www.kellypierceXXX.com

And the Kellyshore.com has been up a month lol

The blog a lot longer

bilbobaggins
08-08-2011, 04:39 PM
[quote=bilbobaggins;982179]
It's a blog site - not an adult site lol

My blog doesn't have adult content on it even lol

I mostly write the blog for my ts sisters and men that love us.

My adult site will be http://www.kellypierceXXX.com

So where is the adult site then?

I know your old one got shut down (lack of interest?)

I guess there aint much call for 52 year old TS's now

Let see how it ranks in the 1st year.

MrsKellyPierce
08-08-2011, 04:41 PM
[quote=KellyShore;982180]

So where is the adult site then?

I know your old one got shut down (lack of interest?)
No a disagreement in partnership doll..I RETIRED and asked them to take it down several times..and then I made a big thing on my twitter and it was taken down finally...

Rofl I'm 29 - and you are a TS under a phoney name - SHOCKER

I have over 7,000 twitter followers - over 4,000 facebook friends

And haven't been on twitter even a year and facebook a few months.

My cam shows get anywhere from 3,000 viewers and up

But yes I'm not popular lol I haven't even done professional hardcore scenes in 2 years and yet my name is still going..YAWN

Not to mention websites recycle my scenes for DVDS and put me on their DVD covers and put it out like it's a brand new scene for consumers...

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Thats stupid.

or....

Genius, doctors sometimes don't even know if they're looking at a dick or a cunt when they deliver a baby, and decide to make it an "innie". They have no clue what the hormone levels were, or what the hypothalamus development of the baby was like. Sometimes people even have benign tumors in their bodies that produce lots of estrogen. People are also born with xx chromosomes and cocks. You call that "male"? Just because your dick compliments your dick-like personality, don't assume it's a universal law. Stop looking at life like you're retarded. I mean, you're not a real retarded person, are you? Like the kind with the pointy heads?

bilbobaggins
08-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Genius, doctors sometimes don't even know if they're looking at a dick or a cunt when they deliver a baby, and decide to make it an "innie". They have no clue what the hormone levels were, or what the hypothalamus development of the baby was like. Sometimes people even have benign tumors in their bodies that produce lots of estrogen. People are also born with xx chromosomes and cocks. You call that "male"? Just because your dick compliments your dick-like personality, don't assume it's a universal law. Stop looking at life like you're retarded. I mean, you're not a real retarded person, are you? Like the kind with the pointy heads?

But you still aint got a womb.... just a prostate gland.

bilbobaggins
08-08-2011, 04:46 PM
[quote=bilbobaggins;982181]
No a disagreement in partnership doll..I RETIRED and asked them to take it down several times..and then I made a big thing on my twitter and it was taken down finally...

Rofl I'm 29 - and you are a TS under a phoney name - SHOCKER

I have over 7,000 twitter followers - over 4,000 facebook friends

And haven't been on twitter even a year and facebook a few months.

My cam shows get anywhere from 3,000 viewers and up

But yes I'm not popular lol I haven't even done professional hardcore scene in 2 years and yet my name is still going..YAWN

Like I say.... lets see how it ranks against the stars like Kimber and Jo Jet

You owe you "popularity" to this Forum. The real porn stars don't have time to post on here. They are too busy working!!

MrsKellyPierce
08-08-2011, 04:49 PM
[quote=KellyShore;982183]

Like I say.... lets see how it ranks against the stars like Kimber and Jo Jet

You owe you "popularity" to this Forum. The real porn stars don't have time to post on here. They are too busy working!!
Rofl really???

I don't think a lot of men here buy porn doll...

Most of them come here for the free links and free pics...

And half of them use Cam4 a free cam site where you have a choice to tip or not for most of the users

My cam shows are super shows - the only transsexual super show...HMMMM

Cammansion an all girl site is having me on their site and I'll be the only transsexual featured show on there too...and they put me in their Xbiz ad as one of their big names...to do the site???

And I did a commercial for Cindy Taylor aka Jesse Jane for her promotion here in Chicago for her new Diosa Tequila

Wow yeah lol please honey

I left the industry by MY CHOICE..it didn't leave me.

I posted here for awhile and I started my first scene with TSSEDUCTION..

not Yum Not Shemale-Club and TSSEDUCTION doesn't get on here

They had no clue who I was...

And buying a publicist - paying them 500 to 1200 a month to get your name out there can win anyone awards :)

I shot for about every site out there in less than a year

And a lot of girls don't post on here anymore cause of the drama and it's boring..

The site used to be fun and had a lot of good posters and CONVERSATIONS

And a lot more girls to converse with...

I believe you are the "obsessed fan" of TVKIM's

She swears up and down it's a fan and not her lol

I did hardcore for a few months and about a year of solo before I retired...

Don't speak on my career when you know shit about it.

And retired before I was even in the game for 2 years..

Now I'm returning...

And you sure are obsessed with Alexa like TvKIM is and it can be toyed with easily to show higher ranks etc..

Lets see your google analytics..

Pornwikileaks used to post their Alexa too and were exposed on how they made their ranking and views so high.

I'll post the blog to where they exposed them

http://therealpornwikileaks.com/

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Oh, please. Who gives a shit? Do you look at women and say, "Oh, I bet she has nice Fallopian tubes. Sweet ovaries!" You could have that stuff removed like tonsils. Look at Casey Anthony. Do you think her ovaries gave her any mothering instincts?

You just have a hangup that you're gay. It's ok. You're not. Don't be so hard on yourself. Your dick doesn't need an MRI scan or x-ray to get wood. It knows what's what.

Birgitta
08-08-2011, 04:58 PM

He just does not listen or he has that pointy head you've been talking about.

giovanni_hotel
08-08-2011, 05:18 PM
TGs are better than drag queens. Duh.

I've learned to accept that HA is an all-comers type forum, but I could do without most of the CD/femboi/DQ posts.

If it was just about CDs/DQs and NO transgender females, I would never have joined up.

Nicole Dupre
08-08-2011, 05:28 PM

I've learned to accept that HA is an all-comers type forum, but I could do without most of the CD/femboi/DQ posts.

If it was just about CDs/DQs and NO transgender females, I would never have joined up.
The ultimate taboo for a DQ would be to show their cock anyway.

giovanni_hotel
08-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Oh, please. Who gives a shit? Do you look at women and say, "Oh, I bet she has nice Fallopian tubes. Sweet ovaries!"

Hahahaha.

Sorry, I'm reading this thread backwards to the beginning. Dudes act like their attraction to women is based on her chromosomes, like this is the reason they could never ever possibly be attracted to a trans-chick.

It's the idea that a self-identified str8 guy could be attracted to a TG that makes him feel 'gay'.
That's the problem.

OmarZ
08-08-2011, 07:13 PM
No Because I didn't want to give the whole show for free...

A Video of me darling
‪Kelly Shore about to do a shoot - Support Diosa Tequila - Owned by Cindy Taylor aka Jesse Jane!‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6taDQ1Q9UM0)

Don't you sound like a Queen :)

And my "boring" cam shows sure are popular lol

And nah I post less cause a lot of topics are boring and people only post if it has something to do with drama.

Hey kelly, you look better in the video than you do in the pics

BellaBellucci
08-08-2011, 10:46 PM

Aww, so even when you meet a TS who is completely 'passsable,' in looks, personality, and the eyes of the law, she's still a man? Why such a rigid stance? Do you have some special ability to see an individuals chromosomes with your naked eye? :?

No. Many, many of them don't. That's why I started this thread. They've done nothing but buy a wig and heels and find a place to party on Saturday night and they equate that experience with the lives of those who gave up male privilege to live their lives as they see fit every second. I've always respected their right to gender expression, but in terms of identity, there's no comparison.

You're the kind of guy that would bash a gay man for being 'a woman,' and then bash him again when he agrees with you and transitions their outsides to match their insides. You can't have it both ways

But it's not like it matters. I'm only responding on principal. It's obvious that you're a troll. If you think we're a bunch of men, why come here? Because you just like TS-porn? How 'straight' of you. Well, when you actually meet a transwoman, then you can talk, because you definitely sound like somebody who never has.

So you admit similarities (and of course there are many, many others) but don't want to give transwomen respect accordingly? Trust me there are far more similarities between GG's and TS's than GG's and CD's, such as appearance, behavior, and being on the receiving end of sexism, although that's certainly not all of them.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
08-08-2011, 10:51 PM

I used to make $100,000 a year. Now I'm not even close to that. So much for that theory. And I'm not alone. Many of us have had to sacrifice quite a bit to become who we always were.

My mother had a hysterectomy.

Go ahead. Go look it up. I'll wait.

~BB~

tsdvdman
08-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Kelly Shore
"Not to mention websites recycle my scenes for DVDS and put me on their DVD covers and put it out like it's a brand new scene for consumers"...[/QUOTE]

This is the reason TS Porn overall is so fucked up.

Nikka
08-08-2011, 11:22 PM
wow I wud love to make 100k a year

SirCumsAlot
08-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Kelly Shore
"Not to mention websites recycle my scenes for DVDS and put me on their DVD covers and put it out like it's a brand new scene for consumers"...

This is the reason TS Porn overall is so fucked up.[/QUOTE]

:iagree: yeup and exactly one in a few many reasons why I refuse to buy any ts porn...

BellaBellucci
08-08-2011, 11:25 PM
wow I wud love to make 100k a year

Tell me about it. I'm depressed now. Ugh.

~BB~

Mayrah
08-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Tvkim's puppet dildobaggings goes out of his way to defend his TV crush on him. Now he comes here calling TS men, lol wtf :s

Hungangels seriously need a transgender info/discussion subforum for the retards, pornforum professors and new people just so we can avoid half the drama on here.

SirCumsAlot
08-08-2011, 11:40 PM
what in the blue hell was you doing to make 100k/year!??? Last I check only them top dogs like ceo and them make that kind of doe.

BellaBellucci
08-08-2011, 11:43 PM
what in the blue hell was you doing to make 100k/year!??? Last I check only them top dogs like ceo and them make that kind of doe.

I owned an escort referral business. My ex ran it with me. It was actually legit and so very low volume. I had friends in the business making 5-10 times that though because they did it the 'traditional' way - off the grid, but I was happy with what I had.

~BB~

Jackal
08-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Doe? Who gets paid in deer? I prefer dollars

tsdvdman
08-08-2011, 11:47 PM
[quote=bilbobaggins;982188]
Rofl really???

I don't think a lot of men here buy porn doll...

Most of them come here for the free links and free pics...

And half of them use Cam4 a free cam site where you have a choice to tip or not for most of the users

My cam shows are super shows - the only transsexual super show...HMMMM

Cammansion an all girl site is having me on their site and I'll be the only transsexual featured show on there too...and they put me in their Xbiz ad as one of their big names...to do the site???

And I did a commercial for Cindy Taylor aka Jesse Jane for her promotion here in Chicago for her new Diosa Tequila

Wow yeah lol please honey

I left the industry by MY CHOICE..it didn't leave me.

I posted here for awhile and I started my first scene with TSSEDUCTION..

not Yum Not Shemale-Club and TSSEDUCTION doesn't get on here

They had no clue who I was...

And buying a publicist - paying them 500 to 1200 a month to get your name out there can win anyone awards :)

I shot for about every site out there in less than a year

And a lot of girls don't post on here anymore cause of the drama and it's boring..

And a lot more girls to converse with...

I believe you are the "obsessed fan" of TVKIM's

She swears up and down it's a fan and not her lol

I did hardcore for a few months and about a year of solo before I retired...

Don't speak on my career when you know shit about it.

And retired before I was even in the game for 2 years..

Now I'm returning...

And you sure are obsessed with Alexa like TvKIM is and it can be toyed with easily to show higher ranks etc..

Lets see your google analytics..

Pornwikileaks used to post their Alexa too and were exposed on how they made their ranking and views so high.

I'll post the blog to where they exposed them

http://therealpornwikileaks.com/
Kelly Face it you are washed up. You weren't even mentioned at all in the "freakiest" HA girl thread yet you constantly innudate the board with your lame videos and webcam shows with "hubby". That should tell you something right there. I admit I haven't watched more than a minute of one..because you lay there like a lazy bump on a log doing the minimum and relying on your past 10 minute porn career. The only dudes that get into them are the ones who are into "hubbies" dick just as much as they are yours. And we all know there's a lot of them on this forum. You talk about guys on this forum only being here for the free stuff but you were on here begging these same guys for free stuff yourself a couple months ago. You appear to be a pathetic washed up, lazy former pornstar trying to sustain the memories of what could've been by laying around the house on your ass "cammin" with hubby. And yes..there used to be all types of girls on here interacting and posting..etc. They left (as you said) because of the drama,,,but you constantly started the drama with your ignorant racist immature threads (just for fun)..and now you wonder why even though you are still here you are not the queen of HA. You created your persona..and you have to live with it. In fact,,I suggest you just step aside and let some of the up and cummers like Sunshyne or whoever do their thang. You had your chance and you blew it.

Jackal
08-08-2011, 11:48 PM
I owned an escort referral business. My ex ran it with me. It was actually legit and so very low volume. I had friends in the business making 5-10 times that though because they did it the 'traditional' way - off the grid, but I was happy with what I had.

~BB~

Are any of them look for employees? A fraction of that much would be more than what I have lol

SirCumsAlot
08-08-2011, 11:56 PM
[quote=KellyShore;982189]
Kelly Face it you are washed up. You weren't even mentioned at all in the "freakiest" HA girl thread yet you constantly innudate the board with your lame videos and webcam shows with "hubby". That should tell you something right there. I admit I haven't watched more than a minute of one..because you lay there like a lazy bump on a log doing the minimum and relying on your past 10 minute porn career. The only dudes that get into them are the ones who are into "hubbies" dick just as much as they are yours. And we all know there's a lot of them on this forum. You talk about guys on this forum only being here for the free stuff but you were on here begging these same guys for free stuff yourself a couple months ago. You appear to be a pathetic washed up, lazy former pornstar trying to sustain the memories of what could've been by laying around the house on your ass "cammin" with hubby. And yes..there used to be all types of girls on here interacting and posting..etc. They left (as you said) because of the drama,,,but you constantly started the drama with your ignorant racist immature threads (just for fun)..and now you wonder why even though you are still here you are not the queen of HA. You created your persona..and you have to live with it. In fact,,I suggest you just step aside and let some of the up and cummers like Sunshyne or whoever do their thang. You had your chance and you blew it.

‪Can We All Just Get Along? For The Kids & Old People? RODNEY KING SPEAKS!‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0)

Dino Velvet
08-08-2011, 11:59 PM
‪Can We All Just Get Along? For The Kids & Old People? RODNEY KING SPEAKS!‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0)

Nuts to that noise.

http://bosniagenocide.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/bosnian-genocide-bijeljina-massacre-in-march-1992-4.jpg?w=585&h=443

BigBlackMan
08-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Took me awhile to make over 100k but I'm glad I worked hard for it and did it the "legal" way. It seems ppl on here trash those that put in hard work.

SirCumsAlot
08-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Took me awhile to make over 100k but I'm glad I worked hard for it and did it the "legal" way. It seems ppl on here trash those that put in hard work.

Who's trash talking who about people putting in hard work?

BellaBellucci
08-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Are any of them look for employees? A fraction of that much would be more than what I have lol

No, sorry. Nearly the entire industry got swallowed up by craigslist, Backpage, and Eros. It's funny: guys used to complain about rip-off agencies and now they just complain about rip-off girls instead.

Honestly though, I think the business will see a resurgence when guys finally get tired of the bullshit and lack of accountability that goes with 'independent escorts.' :lol:

I don't think that's true. Where did you get that impression?

~BB~

SirCumsAlot
08-09-2011, 12:43 AM
I don't think that's true. Where did you get that impression?

~BB~

Just somebody trynna start more drama on the board... :smh

tsnajwa
08-09-2011, 01:00 AM

LOL! that you think an ftm transsexual is a "reverse transsexual" you are either a troll or very uneducated.. a female to male transsexual is just as much a transsexual as a male to female transsexual.. there is no such thing as a "reverse transsexual".. unless you are refering to "reverse traps" which is only stupid internet slang without hold in reality..
And ummmm has nobody ever heard of Buck Angel? hes a famous female to male transsexual pornstar and I personally know a few female to males that escort quietly.. so you ae very wrong sir..

robertlouis
08-09-2011, 05:56 AM

:iagree: Me too, Giovanni.

Nicole Dupre
08-09-2011, 06:00 AM
Just somebody trynna start more drama on the board... :smh

Just a "little". ;-) lol

hunkystudcal
08-09-2011, 09:24 AM

Its seems there are a lot on this forum who don't like what Kelly stands for!

No wonder her webmasters dropped her!

bilbobaggins
08-09-2011, 12:29 PM

So if its so Boring and not fun anymore..... Why the fuck do you bother to come on here?

oh..... to SPAM your crappy cam-shows. Lets face it Kelly, you had your day, you ran out of money and now you think you can make a comeback.

There are a new bunch of girls now like Kimber, Jamie, Kim, Liberty etc, you are just too late.

Time to get a proper job stacking shelves at your local supermarket

mbf
08-30-2011, 12:26 PM
I am not interested in "part time girls". Be a tranny 24/7 or get lost.....

Thing is many men who like trannies are aiming for the hottest chick, all the polls say that. The hotter ones win over the fugly ones with the bigger dicks. I agree that liking the trannies is a fetish, but not so much different from dudes into big boobs or feet. Some dudes approach trannies the same way they are genetic females. On the other hand, many trannies aren't used to have contact with a self confident man who wouldn't play the game of self loathe. I for one know that there are many men in this "scene" who appreciate the effort and dedication it takes to live as a "woman" 24/7

hunkystudcal
08-30-2011, 01:08 PM
I can think of ONE in particular oh here who does.

Nicole Dupre
08-30-2011, 02:22 PM
I am not interested in "part time girls". Be a tranny 24/7 or get lost.....

Thing is many men who like trannies are aiming for the hottest chick, all the polls say that. The hotter ones win over the fugly ones with the bigger dicks. I agree that liking the trannies is a fetish, but not so much different from dudes into big boobs or feet. Some dudes approach trannies the same way they are genetic females. On the other hand, many trannies aren't used to have contact with a self confident man who wouldn't play the game of self loathe. I for one know that there are many men in this "scene" who appreciate the effort and dedication it takes to live as a "woman" 24/7
Liking trannys is a fetish for some.But that's only if they're seeking out pre-ops and not having a cock is a dealbreaker.

Any girl who thinks they'll get the same validation from the cock bandits without her dick is likely to be disappointed. But a beautiful post op has almost all the same options that an infertile woman has, unless the man wants a girl with a female history from birth. If he doesn't care about children or taking her home to mom to swap menstruation stories, they can have a conventional hetero relationship. Lot's of guys don't want kids, and will gladly take a nice post-op pussy in it's place.

Trannys tend to remain hornier and age better than GGs. And there's no monthly mood swings or menstruation to interrupt her sex life. If a tranny is a bit on the emotional side, she's more likely to be consistent about it. When a woman pops out a kid, all bets are off in regards to the desirability factor. She may not bounce back physically. And maternal instincts may outweigh her need to be competitive with younger, prettier woman. Trannys are generally more vain than GGs, and that earns them more points with guys who place fuckablity above being a nice girl and/or a good mother.

buckjohnson
09-14-2011, 10:18 AM
Trannys tend to remain hornier and age better than GGs.

really...very interesting

GentsPreferTS
09-14-2011, 11:18 AM
I am attracted to T-girls because they are women, and I like women.

I am not attracted to CD/TV because they are men who wear women's clothing, and I am not into that, although sometimes if they are passable they are nice eye candy, but that is it.

I don't have anything against CD/TV people, and I am happy to be friends, but I would never date a CD/TV.

I wish the two groups did not get lumped together all the time, because in my opinion they are worlds apart.

Tania_Harvey
09-14-2011, 11:27 AM
Forgive me for being thick but didn't all TS "girls" start out as men?

I didn't do biology at school but I seem to remember that it takes a genetic Male and Female to reproduce.

I am sure that if the world was made up of of men and just TS "girls", wouldn't the human race cease to exist?

BellaBellucci
09-14-2011, 11:36 AM

I didn't do biology at school but I seem to remember that it takes a genetic Male and Female to reproduce.

I am sure that if the world was made up of of men and just TS "girls", wouldn't the human race cease to exist?

Cool story, brah. :yayo:

~BB~

GroobySteven
09-14-2011, 12:56 PM

I don't forgive you as you seem to revel in your "thickness".

I thought a transgender started out as a, erm, transgender?

woodywoodsac
09-14-2011, 01:55 PM
I thought a transgender started out as a, erm, transgender?

Obviously you didnt study Biology either:

ALL TS's start out as a MAN, and come out with statements like "I have been born into the wrong body". blah blah.

We all know TS's are only in it for the attention they never got as a man.

At least TV's and CD's are still men and can admit to that fact.

Here is a simple analogy even YOU can understand:

Hey, lets paint this pig black and white: bingo, its now a cow.

WRONG: its still a pig... with paint on it.

There is MAN and WOMAN. Get it?

There is NOTHING in between. (apart from hermaphodites, which are a rare genetic freak of nature, as are conjoined twins etc.

So which part dont you understand? There is MAN and WOMAN.

A TS is simply a man that has taken drugs to grow breasts and grown his hair long.

Which part dont you understand? There is MAN and WOMAN.

THE END

Prospero
09-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Welcome the neanderthal thinker,Woodywoodsac

robertlouis
09-14-2011, 09:33 PM
Welcome the neanderthal thinker,Woodywoodsac

Unfair, Prospero. The neanderthals were brighter than this guy.

What the hell is a mind like that doing here? :confused:

The Shika
09-14-2011, 09:59 PM
I don't think TS's think they're better than TV/CD's. But I think they're better, to me. Unless the TV's naturally have curves and are just as soft.

Nicole Dupre
09-14-2011, 10:29 PM
Trannys tend to remain hornier and age better than GGs.

really...very interesting
*smfh

When you're a stupid drunk fuck, I'm sure everything in life's more interesting. I bet not taking a shit in your pants or not pissing your bed are both near-religious experiences.

Fucking alcoholic lamebrain.

robertlouis
09-14-2011, 10:31 PM
The original premise for this thread could be a prescription for everything that's wrong with HA. *SMH*

Nicole Dupre
09-14-2011, 10:40 PM

No one was expecting you to understand much, grampa. *smfh

little britain usa emily howard arrested - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JUd0WQM6D8)

SirCumsAlot
09-14-2011, 10:56 PM
No one was expecting you to understand much, grampa. *smfh

little britain usa emily howard arrested - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JUd0WQM6D8)

...welcome back...???

buckjohnson
09-15-2011, 04:36 AM
*smfh

When you're a stupid drunk fuck, I'm sure everything in life's more interesting. I bet not taking a shit in your pants or not pissing your bed are both near-religious experiences.

Fucking alcoholic lamebrain.

Is that any way to greet an old friend. Though I do bless every day that I can still poop and pee.

And while 90% of my posts I am a little 151 tipsy, te one you quoted I was just 8.9 % beer tipsy. Big difference

Murderous-marge
04-19-2012, 06:18 AM
A transsexual puts time, ALOT of money and she gives up on alot of shit that most people find valuable to live her life as who she is. A transsexual feels she was born in the wrong body and identifies as a female. A cross dresser/tv dresses up for a sexual thrill, for some quick cash or for some other reason not relating to gender identity.
A man who would have sexual relationships with a cd/tv and then have sex with a ts and say it is the same thing would be insulting to a transsexual woman. Since they give up years of their life to become who they know they are inside, and don't forget the thousands of dollars on hormones, surgery, therapy and clothing. Plus you add the fact that one internally feels like a man so by sleeping with a cd/tv your sleeping with a gay man with a wig and makeup.
Not many gg's accept men who sleep with gay men so I can understand why a ts wouldn't accept it either.

Northof60
04-19-2012, 09:25 AM
This has to be one of the most fucked up threads on this forum. Almost every TS went through a stage of crossdressing before making a more permanent decision of transitioning so how can there even be a debate here? It would actually be the same thing as asking if women think they are better than men and vice versa. It makes about as much sense as wiping your ass before you shit.

Murderous-marge
04-19-2012, 08:06 PM
This has to be one of the most fucked up threads on this forum. Almost every TS went through a stage of crossdressing before making a more permanent decision of transitioning so how can there even be a debate here? It would actually be the same thing as asking if women think they are better than men and vice versa. It makes about as much sense as wiping your ass before you shit.

I only know a handful of transsexuals who cross dressed before transition most I know knew who they were and transitioned right then and there.

BellaBellucci
04-19-2012, 08:24 PM
I only know a handful of transsexuals who cross dressed before transition most I know knew who they were and transitioned right then and there.

Seconded.

~BB~

BigBlackMan
04-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Seconded.

~BB~

Third

Nicole Dupre
04-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Crossdressing is a fetish. Maybe some CDs transition to F/T, but they're usually sketchy transbians who never want SRS.

Drag queens and gay men are often primary, and become post-op transsexuals more often; not guys with nothing to live for who jerk off in panties and take birth control pills. Those are guys who were failures as men so they suddenly take a permanent vacation from reality.

Like I said recently here on HA, I used to not buy into primary and secondary transsexualism. But now I really do. Lots of porn trannies seem to be secondary; yet another reason for me to have no remorse about no longer actively wanting to do porn. CDs and secondaries are really just attention-seeking perverts. I don't hold it against them, but I don't want to associate with them IRL.

amberskyi
04-19-2012, 09:52 PM

there isnt no debate...we're not talking about early transitioners or ts woman dressing part-time before they are ready to fully transition.
crossdressers NEVER felt like woman and never will.they are usually gay men who dress up as woman for entertainment or monetary reasons.....

BrendaQG
04-20-2012, 12:22 AM
To the original question I would say yes some TS's think they are better than TV's. I would also say that some TV's think they are better than TS's.

TV's have their little clubs in which they deride TS's as being gay fag boys. Some of them regard themselves as good normal men who just like to dress up for fun. Good clean normal men who like to wear a dress.

TS's as others have said feel they are a cut beyond TV, CD's DQ's etc because they go that extra mile to be who they are. Add to that the number of TV's who will say things about how "lucky" TS's are to be able to pull that off etc.

My personal experience is that most MTF Transies don't think about such things that much. Constantly ranking themselves against other people who's better who's worse etc etc. Such a pissing contest is a really masculine thing to do.

Wendy Summers
04-20-2012, 12:25 AM
My personal experience is that most MTF Transies don't think about such things that much. Constantly ranking themselves against other people who's better who's worse etc etc. Such a pissing contest is a really masculine thing to do.

In my experience - people who are most comfortable with themselves are unconcerned with these things. It's those who have something to prove to themselves or the world that make issues out of these sorts of things.

up_for_it
04-20-2012, 12:27 AM
I like them all just the same....

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 12:41 AM
Crossdressing is a fetish. Maybe some CDs transition to F/T, but they're usually sketchy transbians who never want SRS.

Drag queens and gay men are often primary, and become post-op transsexuals more often; not guys with nothing to live for who jerk off in panties and take birth control pills. Those are guys who were failures as men so they suddenly take a permanent vacation from reality.

Like I said recently here on HA, I used to not buy into primary and secondary transsexualism. But now I really do. Lots of porn trannies seem to be secondary; yet another reason for me to have no remorse about no longer actively wanting to do porn. CDs and secondaries are really just attention-seeking perverts. I don't hold it against them, but I don't want to associate with them IRL.

Secundary transbians form the majority in europe of all transsexuals(80%) and they do get srs, all of them !!...actually: transwoman only into men and feminine from birth are very rare...
Transbians usually functioned VERY well as males..since they were not teased or disriminated against because they were normal even extremely masculine males...

I dont feel better then anyone...not even better then Nicole allthough she treats people like shit...
I do feel different from cross dressers...
I even feel different from the drag queens and trannies that had found themselves as gay men...i never did...

Also a lot of so called straight m2f end up dating other trannies....seen that happen a lot....
Projection issues or a narcissistic need who knows..

Nicole Dupre
04-20-2012, 12:42 AM
Such a pissing contest is a really masculine thing to do.
Not as masculine as going back to being a guy every few months, like you do.

Nicole Dupre
04-20-2012, 12:47 AM
Secundary transbians form the majority in europe of all transsexuals(80%) and they do get srs, all of them !!...actually: transwoman only into men and feminine from birth are very rare...
Transbians usually functioned VERY well as males..since they were not teased or disriminated against because they were normal even extremely masculine males...

I dont feel better then anyone...not even better then Nicole allthough she treats people like shit...
I do feel different from cross dressers...
I even feel different from the drag queens and trannies that had found themselves as gay men...i never did...

Also a lot of so called straight m2f end up dating other trannies....seen that happen a lot....
Projection issues or a narcissistic need who knows..

I treat you like shit because you're just some dude pretending to be a TS. lol You've had plenty of time to prove otherwise, and you can't.

So your opinion doesn't really count, cartoon face. Please stay out of the conversation, dudarino. You were an overly-opinionated jackass when you called yourself "phobun" too. And you never backed up a word of that nonsense either.

So STFU now with all of these theories of yours. Thanks.

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Oyea and tlovers/chasers are often crossdressers and Transbians....

Ive seen it happen a lot...europian man goes to thailand...marries a beautifull TS...the TS woman thinks she married a sweet and romantic guy...leaves her country for him only to find out that she was just an object to project his desires on...
Guy spends all his money on FFS and SRS.....

This happens A LOT
Be warned girls !

Nicole Dupre
04-20-2012, 12:49 AM
Oyea and tlovers/chasers are often crossdressers and Transbians....

Ive seen it happen a lot...europian man goes to thailand...marries a beautifull TS...the TS woman thinks she married a sweet and romantic guy...leaves her country for him only to find out that she was just an object to project his desires on...
Guy spends all his money on FFS and SRS.....

This happens A LOT
Be warned girls !
We don't need advice from you, sir.

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 12:51 AM
I treat you like shit because you're just some dude pretending to be a TS. lol You've had plenty of time to prove otherwise, and you can't.

So your opinion doesn't really count, cartoon face. Please stay out of the conversation, dudarino. You were an overly-opinionated jackass when you called yourself "phobun" too. And you never backed up a word of that nonsense either.

So STFU now with all of these theories of yours. Thanks.

So how do i need to prove it?
A picture does not prove it...
Could be anybody's...

I also invited a few people here to watch me on skype on webcam...but none were interested...
Dont feel like doing that anyway...
Im being confused with other people...thanks to you...
And a lot here are just plain hostile...

And you Nicole should be defending the girls here instead of the guys...

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 12:55 AM
Not as masculine as going back to being a guy every few months, like you do.

You treat that girl like shit too Nicole...
And its true...she is right...it IS masculine...

Gg compete out of insecurity...most Tgirls compete out of feelings of superiority...
You haven demonstrated you are one of them...

Why do you treat brenda this bad btw?
If that is her in her avatar she looks better then you...wow so crossdressers are actually better then old TS gargoyles like you...wow...

maddygirl
04-20-2012, 01:18 AM
I don't think I'm better than cross dressers, but we're totally different. Cross dressers are men who like to dress as women occasionally for fun (as far as I know.. correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm just a woman who wasn't born the way I should have been. I think some trans girls might act like they're better than cross dressers because they just want to prove that they ARE women and the cross dressers aren't, and to an extent I can understand that.. because as a trans girl I don't want to be compared to a man, because I'm not one. Again, I don't know much about cross dressers, and I'm just basing this off what I do know or think I know, hope I don't offend anyone :)

GroobySteven
04-20-2012, 01:33 AM
I also invited a few people here to watch me on skype on webcam...but none were interested...
Invite me to watch you on webcam - I'll validate you.

BellaBellucci
04-20-2012, 01:45 AM
And you Nicole should be defending the girls here instead of the guys...

Yeah, ok. Defend people just because they share your gender, even when they're wrong. That makes a lot of sense. We should all do that. :rolleyes:

You kinky little voyeur, you. ;)

~BB~

sensuelle
04-20-2012, 02:27 AM
A transsexual puts time, ALOT of money and she gives up on alot of shit that most people find valuable to live her life as who she is. A transsexual feels she was born in the wrong body and identifies as a female. A cross dresser/tv dresses up for a sexual thrill, for some quick cash or for some other reason not relating to gender identity.
A man who would have sexual relationships with a cd/tv and then have sex with a ts and say it is the same thing would be insulting to a transsexual woman. Since they give up years of their life to become who they know they are inside, and don't forget the thousands of dollars on hormones, surgery, therapy and clothing. Plus you add the fact that one internally feels like a man so by sleeping with a cd/tv your sleeping with a gay man with a wig and makeup.
Not many gg's accept men who sleep with gay men so I can understand why a ts wouldn't accept it either.

The best post in the whole thread! Couldnt agree more, i have nothing personal against tv's it is just something totally different then a ts.I think is just kinda weird that you put on a dress and a wig to get laid but hey who i a to judge lol.And men that are into tv's or cd''s are just plain gay not matter what they say when the dress goes out and wigs comes off your still fucking Joe instead of Jane lol

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 02:29 AM

But can you be trusted ?
Lol

Nicole Dupre
04-20-2012, 05:52 AM
You treat that girl like shit too Nicole...
And its true...she is right...it IS masculine...

Gg compete out of insecurity...most Tgirls compete out of feelings of superiority...
You haven demonstrated you are one of them...

Why do you treat brenda this bad btw?
If that is her in her avatar she looks better then you...wow so crossdressers are actually better then old TS gargoyles like you...wow...
Hontis has a history of violence, mentally illness, and is a liability and an embarrassment to all transsexuals.

Now mind your own business please. Once again, you have nothing to contribute. And you're mentally ill as well. Just go away.

robertlouis
04-20-2012, 06:12 AM
I don't think I'm better than cross dressers, but we're totally different. Cross dressers are men who like to dress as women occasionally for fun (as far as I know.. correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm just a woman who wasn't born the way I should have been. I think some trans girls might act like they're better than cross dressers because they just want to prove that they ARE women and the cross dressers aren't, and to an extent I can understand that.. because as a trans girl I don't want to be compared to a man, because I'm not one. Again, I don't know much about cross dressers, and I'm just basing this off what I do know or think I know, hope I don't offend anyone :)

You're a smart girl, Maddy, and you express yourself well. That will stand you in good stead for the challenges that lie ahead.

I guess my issue is with Bella's original question and the meaning of "better" in this context. Isn't it entirely subjective and individual? It implies a collective consciousness and a "community" which probably doesn't exist in an organised sense.

It also depends to a large extent on the motivation. Many CD's live in constant fear of being found out. The others who sell themselves for sex don't by and large have those concerns. It's pretty much the same with tgirls - as Nicole said, most just want to get on with their lives. You can't generalise* when there's a definite distinction between the private and the public such as exists here.

*Yup, and I've just generalised at the top of the same para. Oh well....lol

Wendy Summers
04-20-2012, 04:12 PM
But can you be trusted ?
Lol

Its not like he has a habit of posting video of transwomen all over the internet... :dancing:

KittyPride
04-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Its not like he has a habit of posting video of transwomen all over the internet... :dancing:

Its not worth the risk... and Nicole has lost all credit with me... so I wont be doing it for her... and she is the only one that is desperate to know if Im real... lol

But I dont care anymore... its just not worth it...

maddygirl
04-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Aw, thank you:)

Nicole Dupre
04-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Its not worth the risk... and Nicole has lost all credit with me... so I wont be doing it for her... and she is the only one that is desperate to know if Im real... lol

But I dont care anymore... its just not worth it...
"Credit"? You have no credit with anyone here, phobun. lol

jennylicious
04-20-2012, 06:55 PM
The best post in the whole thread! Couldnt agree more, i have nothing personal against tv's it is just something totally different then a ts.I think is just kinda weird that you put on a dress and a wig to get laid but hey who i a to judge lol.And men that are into tv's or cd''s are just plain gay not matter what they say when the dress goes out and wigs comes off your still fucking Joe instead of Jane lol

This is just too big a generalisation for me not to comment. I always thought I knew a lot about the trans-scene, but at my age the only thing I've learnt is there are not stereo types. Not every TV puts on a dress and a wig for the same reason. The elements that begin people on their way to transition are different.

So it isn't just that a TV is different to a TS, but TV's are different from other TV's. TS's are different from other TS's. TV's and TS's are definitely different.

I'm sure some TS's consider themselves better than TV's, but for all the right reasons. The one thing that all TV's have in common for all their differences is that they have a 'fetish'. It's only reasonable for a TS to want to disassociate themselves and their life from a group of people with a fetish.

It's really for the TV community to understand that and not take it personally.

ashymon
04-20-2012, 06:56 PM
I think they are better. I would not have a damn thing to do with a CD/TV. TS think they are women, or so I have been led to understand over the years. CD/TV just get off on the freakiness of dressing like a woman.

jennylicious
04-20-2012, 08:15 PM
I think they are better. I would not have a damn thing to do with a CD/TV. TS think they are women, or so I have been led to understand over the years. CD/TV just get off on the freakiness of dressing like a woman.

Again, that is just a generalisation that you've made based on a group of people of which you have had nothing to do with. (In your own words, not mine) So therefore, you're unlikely to show any indepth understanding of what they do and why they do it.

Spend 17 years like I have in the trans community, and you'll understand that there is nothing to understand. There are no hard and fast rules governing what people are. Even TVs dress for very different reasons to get very different returns.

bruceleefan
04-20-2012, 08:46 PM
I think TS do think they are better because the transformation is harder and takes longer, and they don't see CD/TV as real women.

FreddieGomez
04-20-2012, 08:47 PM
i think only TS like Sunshyne think this way.

Teydyn
04-20-2012, 08:59 PM
they don't see CD/TV as real women.
Do YOU? I don't... doesn't mean i call them men or by their male name when they are dressed up. But they aren't women.

GroobySteven
04-20-2012, 09:01 PM
But can you be trusted ?
Lol

I can be trusted to say whether I saw a real tgirl on cam or not.
Until you do, I'll put you down as a troll also.

BellaBellucci
04-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Do YOU? I don't... doesn't mean i call them men or by their male name when they are dressed up. But they aren't women.

Exactly. You don't have to accept a person's self identification. You need only to respect it. That's a well made distinction there.

~BB~

jennylicious
04-21-2012, 02:15 AM
I think TS do think they are better because the transformation is harder and takes longer, and they don't see CD/TV as real women.

Define 'Better'. Do you mean they think they are better people? I think we should all know better than to look down on people because they are different.

There isn't really another way of comparing a TS or a TV, because they are two completely different things. One is a man, and one is a woman. So if a TS is looking down on a TV because they are more woman, then equally a TV can look down on a TS because they are more man. It really is an apple looking down on an orange for being an orange.

If someone is looking down on someone else for being who they want to be, when they themselves have been through so much to be who they want to be, then they should probably sit down and think through that.

But I don't think it's fair to say most TS's 'look down' on them and it is fairer to say they just want to assert their gender identity as different to a clothes fetish in a world which sometimes tries to class them together.

Teydyn
04-21-2012, 02:26 AM
You don't have to accept a person's self identification. You need only to respect it.
CD/TV don't identify as women, do they? Dressed up they play the role of a women, but they are still male inside.

jennylicious
04-21-2012, 02:32 AM
CD/TV don't identify as women, do they? Dressed up they play the role of a women, but they are still male inside.

As I said earlier, it really depends on the TV. Being a fetish, there isn't a single defining TV which can be held up to describe all of them.

Nicole Dupre
04-21-2012, 04:52 AM
I would say "better" in the sense that doing things simply for a sexual thrill is not as admirable or impressive as being a self-actualized human being who's redefined their birth gender.

jennylicious
04-21-2012, 04:09 PM
I would say "better" in the sense that doing things simply for a sexual thrill is not as admirable or impressive as being a self-actualized human being who's redefined their birth gender.

Transvestism is not always a sexual thrill, and is in fact many things. There are countless manifestations because it is orginiated from one of a number of almost infinite brain developments. Therefore a TS is no better position to talk about what it is to be a TV than a TV knows what it is like to live their life as a TS.

Their is reasonable evidence to suggest that Transexuals have medical traits which indicate they are already inclined to the sex they identify with.

So being a TS is physical, while being a TV is something completely neurological. Like I say, for this reason TS's have every reason to want to make that distinction. Being a TS is something very medical and physical. Being a TV is not medical...unless you're a TS who decided not to make the change and still dress to identify... yes this is fuck side more complicated and this is why we should avoid using labels to generalise people altogether!

maddygirl
04-21-2012, 04:14 PM
Transvestism is not always a sexual thrill, and is in fact many things. There are countless manifestations because it is orginiated from one of a number of almost infinite brain developments. Therefore a TS is no better position to talk about what it is to be a TV than a TV knows what it is like to live their life as a TS.

Their is reasonable evidence to suggest that Transexuals have medical traits which indicate they are already inclined to the sex they identify with.

So being a TS is physical, while being a TV is something completely neurological. Like I say, for this reason TS's have every reason to want to make that distinction. Being a TS is something very medical and physical. Being a TV is not medical...unless you're a TS who decided not to make the change and still dress to identify... yes this is fuck side more complicated and this is why we should avoid using labels to generalise people altogether!
I think the problem arises when people compare cross dressers with transsexuals. We're women, and cross dressers identify as men... we don't want to be compared to men, that's insulting (and would be to any woman). It's not a matter of one being better than the other, it's a matter of one being women and the other being men.

Nicole Dupre
04-21-2012, 04:47 PM

Actually, I do think that you can make one huge generalization; the people who want to dress like women purely for a sexual thrill are a liability to transsexuals, transvestites, and drag queens. I may be perverse in terms of the B&D sex games I like to play. But the way I dress leaves me limp below the waist. I was more along the lines of, say, Pete Burns or one of these twinks that Ben posts so many photos of. I don't know what you call that. A fem boy maybe?

Someone told me that I was "genderfuct", which meant that I was androgynous and gender non-committal. That made sense to me. I never hid how I looked. I don't think I've owned a pair of boy's jeans or sunglasses since I was about 13. I've always liked makeup and getting my nails done. But I never did it for a sexual thrill. I got away with a lot, living in Manhattan where no one really cared. The whole taboo element of it was somewhat non-existent in the world I lived in.

But from what I understand, that's the real difference between a CD and a TV; a TV is just being who they are. So is a TS. But a CD gets horny from secretly, or sometimes not-so secretly, dressing as a caricature of a woman. To me, that's more like a Silence of the Lambs thing. I don't want to be associated with a part-time perversion.

Nicole Dupre
04-21-2012, 05:13 PM
And I mean that they're a liability in the sense that we do NOT want our gender identity to be thought of as a hobby that gives us an erection. CDs are so deep in the closet that they don't even understand their motivations. They briefly escape into their fantasy world, jek off, and then get right back to their wives and kids, etc. That's why, for example, we have so many of them coming to a place like HA, thinking they're "just one of the girls". They don't often bother thinking the complexities of it through. It's usually just a cheap, quick thrill for them.

And they basically confuse people, because they themselves are often so confused. And that slows down the process of the general public understanding and accepting us.

lovegolf22
04-21-2012, 05:29 PM
Nicole... this is Hunter1959 from SDforme... we have exchanged mail there... can we chat at some point?

Nicole Dupre
04-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Nicole... this is Hunter1959 from SDforme... we have exchanged mail there... can we chat at some point?
Hey. I just wrote you. :)

Take a look at your PMs here.

bluesoul
04-21-2012, 09:32 PM
Not Better but Different. No one in this planet is any better than anyone. But people have to understand that TS and CDs are very different. Sometimes people think that CDs are transsexuals without "tits" LOL and TS are transsexuals with "tits" LOL
At least that was the answer from a guy I asked. LOL :)

http://i.imgur.com/uNhdG.gif

JackTasak
04-21-2012, 10:06 PM
According to this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070317132322AAPshie
in simple language:
- TS is a woman who was born with man's body
- TG is someone who has problems defining his gender, but if its guy, its guy and if its woman its woman
- TV is only a guy who likes to wear women's clothes

KittyPride
04-22-2012, 10:24 PM
I think the problem arises when people compare cross dressers with transsexuals. We're women, and cross dressers identify as men... we don't want to be compared to men, that's insulting (and would be to any woman). It's not a matter of one being better than the other, it's a matter of one being women and the other being men.

Well thats true but i have noticed for myself that the best way for me to live is accept that i am a transsexual (as well as woman) because having to be something im not for someone that expects nothing else can put an undesired and wrong pressure on a relationship.... So to be selfconsciouss as a TS and thereby accepting that for some people TS will be mistaken by some for a TV is what was part of what made it work for me...

If i am shouting that im a real woman and i look down on CD's i hardly make myself more convincing as a woman...

Its a tactic....
In the same way i communicate with people i am close with that i am a ts with a female mind but a ts nevertheless and that i want to be with someone that has no problem with that...makes it muuuch easier for me to have no problem with it....

Makes life easier and comes more naturally then having to feel forced to prove you are a woman to a heterosexual man...its not that easy... You work harder on yourself and your looks...maybe become more insecure on the way etc...

Sometimes its best not to bet so high to get a million.
You get more acknowledgement for your gender when you dont force others to perceive you as such and when you give another the freedom of how they choose to see you and let them feel either way is fine there is a big chance they will only notice the woman you are...just the woman you are....

Dont try to convince anyone...just be yourself...thats my life's philosofy...and anyway...you dont have anything to prove anyway ...