PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever use a PROSTATE MASSAGE?

natina
08-07-2011, 01:12 AM
anyone ever use a PROSTATE MASSAGE?

did you precum?

did you cum?

did you orgasm?

http://prostatmassage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/prostate-massage-tools.png

Rangerl
08-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Yes I have used the aneros and the rude boy line of toys. That have made me precum and cum hands free. No orgasm yet but working on it. I like em.

sissyhubbyVT
08-07-2011, 02:43 PM
i've precum with them. I haven't had a full on orgasm.
anytime i've seen someone have a full on orgasm with prostate massager someone else was controlling the toy

natina
08-13-2011, 05:42 AM
amazing story

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 05:45 AM
I've had to have several colonoscopies over recent years and don't recall ever having the urge to cum lol.

Dino Velvet
08-13-2011, 05:46 AM
A mold of Lucy Liu's pinkie could be made for me because I allow nothing larger than that in my ass.

http://czadowo.com/wp-content/gallery/lucy-liu/Lucy-Liu-2.JPG

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 06:11 AM
Yes. They work. The make you drip pre-cum.

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 06:34 AM
Yes. They work. The make you drip pre-cum.

Massage or colonoscopies? I wouldn't want to think that I'd missed out on something......

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 06:48 AM
It's not exactly a colonoscopy. lol

You just let it grip onto the outer area. The little feet are somewhat malleable, and you just kinda clamp it to yourself with that middle piece placed inside, touching on your prostate. It's weird to actually get it set up properly the first time, I guess unless somebody shows you how.

Dino Velvet
08-13-2011, 06:59 AM
Just thinking whoever invented that do-hicky must crazy like it in the butt. Do they have different sizes? How do you measure and are they cool about returns?

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 07:01 AM
It's not exactly a colonoscopy. lol

You just let it grip onto the outer area. The little feet are somewhat malleable, and you just kinda clamp it to yourself with that middle piece placed inside, touching on your prostate. It's weird to actually get it set up properly the first time, I guess unless somebody shows you how.

So not really the toy of choice for guys like me who prefer to top, then.....:geek:

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 07:02 AM
Just thinking whoever invented that do-hicky must crazy like it in the butt. Do they have different sizes? How do you measure and are they cool about returns?

Only if you give it a bit of a clean first. :dancing:

Dino Velvet
08-13-2011, 07:14 AM
Only if you give it a bit of a clean first. :dancing:

By clean, how clean exactly?

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 07:20 AM
By clean, how clean exactly?

You could lick it, but I'd just run it under cold water.

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 07:22 AM
So not really the toy of choice for guys like me who prefer to top, then.....:geek:
I dunno. I'm versatile, myself. lol But if you never had your finger, or a toy in there, I'd say you may not be ready of this thing. lol

You can get the ones that don't clamp at all though, if you just wanna massage your prostate. There's a photo set up on my site where I used a skinny little purple metallic one, even tho' the shoot didn't really feature it. I don't even know if I still have that thing. lol

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 07:29 AM
I dunno. I'm versatile, myself. lol But if you never had your finger, or a toy in there, I'd say you may not be ready of this thing. lol

You can get the ones that don't clamp at all though, if you just wanna massage your prostate. There's a photo set up on my site where I used a skinny little purple metallic one, even tho' the shoot didn't really feature it. I don't even know if I still have that thing. lol

The colonoscopies were quite enough for me, thanks all the same, Nicole. The movies are awesome, though lol.

And whenever I had the alternative, a gastroscopy, where they put the tube with the camera down your throat, I always asked them to give it a wipe with a j-cloth first, just in case.....

Good training for deep-throating, though :wiggle:

Nicole Dupre
08-13-2011, 07:32 AM
The colonoscopies were quite enough for me, thanks all the same, Nicole. The movies are awesome, though lol.

And whenever I had the alternative, a gastroscopy, where they put the tube with the camera down your throat, I always asked them to give it a wipe with a j-cloth first, just in case.....

Good training for deep-throating, though :wiggle:
I can deep throat just about anything. I could've been a sword swallower. lol

robertlouis
08-13-2011, 07:34 AM

Thanks Nicole. I'll just check the schedules from UK to Newark.....:dancing:

Silcc69
08-13-2011, 05:02 PM

:jerkoff:jerkoff

natina
08-14-2011, 01:25 AM
prostate massager's are meant to stimulate the prostate
they are shaped like a banana/banana dick to do this.

the prostate is where the g-spot is on a woman

thunder balls
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=985837#post985837