PDA

View Full Version : Hands free cumshots

lurch76
01-06-2006, 02:32 AM
What are some good videos with hands free cumshots? Where the girl is getting fucked and just shoots her load from having the prostate stimulated. I know its rare, but I've seen it before. Its such a turn on.

Rocksteady
01-06-2006, 05:40 AM
Young Tender Trannies 01...... thats the first time i ever saw it wow I always wanted to see that but never thought I would. If you know of anymore please tell me.

likemdom
01-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Young Tender Trannies 01...... thats the first time i ever saw it wow I always wanted to see that but never thought I would. If you know of anymore please tell me.

It's the last scene, about 1:18 into the movie, for anyone looking for it. Hot blond riding the guy cums all over his stomach with no hands touching her clit stick. Real hot!!!

idigtoo
04-16-2007, 10:11 PM
How many other vids are there with this?

south ov da border
04-17-2007, 12:17 AM
it is a turn on.

Here's a comp I made. It's not quite hands free, but it is shots from anal stimulation...

http://anonym.to/?http://www.megarotic.com/?d=NW42365A

ILuvGurls
04-17-2007, 12:37 AM
i've got the clip that this comes from....wouldn't actually call it cumming more of streaming.......but you're right it is H-O-T hot.

by the way this is Marcia Fernandes......since you can't see her face

ILuvGurls
04-17-2007, 12:41 AM
a few more of Marcia.....even with this she still has a cum shot at the end.

houstonshemalefan
04-18-2007, 07:32 PM
looks more like pre-cum. I got off to a mexican TS now in NYC who was getting fucked in the ass and precum poured out.

I forgot her name but she's been around a while and is VERY hot and I think was recently beaten up or something.

RangeHova
04-18-2007, 08:03 PM
I dated a girl that could do it often and shoot large and powerful loads. Not only would she come just from getting fucked but she could do it again after a few minutes.

She had some serious personalities flaws but the sex (and her looks) kept me hanging around for longer than I would have thought that I could stomach.