View Full Version : Vid for t-women about trans-attracted males

yodajazz
07-30-2011, 12:45 AM
I think Diamond Styles does a great job here, talking to trans women, who have a negative view of trans attracted males. It's an often discussed topic here, and a point of frustratin for many men here.

‪3LWTV and Trans Attracted men‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmLFd-oM-EI)

dderek123
07-30-2011, 03:10 AM
Nice video. Cheers.

giovanni_hotel
07-30-2011, 04:27 AM
Loved it.

Nicole Dupre
07-30-2011, 05:38 AM
I prefer meeting guys during day-to-day boring activities, and letting them know my situation if & when the time's right. But I look at it this way. If I'm approached correctly, the right guy has every opportunity for a potential LTR with me. I'm not actively looking. But sure. Sweep me off my feet. :-)

But I know that most guys, who think they are, are really not up for a TS GF; especially a TS that other guys will look at. Most have too many issues to even date a beautiful GG.

Just remember, things didn't get better for gay people until they came out of the closet. And the same thing applies to you guys. We're everywhere you look, if you look properly. But you can't just "hope" us into your lives. lol

dderek123
07-30-2011, 06:25 AM
Nice post Nicole. Have I mentioned that I missed you during your absence?

Life gets better when you are openly sincere with others about who you are and what you want. This is true in many walks of life. It's a running theme in every other Adam Sandler movie!

Gillian
07-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Just remember, things didn't get better for gay people until they came out of the closet. And the same thing applies to you guys. We're everywhere you look, if you look properly. But you can't just "hope" us into your lives. lol

:iagree:

Lawyer4Trannies
07-30-2011, 07:46 AM
I prefer meeting guys during day-to-day boring activities

Does your avatar depict you during a day-to-day boring activity? If so, let's meet during it.