PDA

View Full Version : Poll on a Straight Forum about If Guys would Fuck a ....

NatashaLover
07-29-2011, 03:10 AM
I was surprise Dino Was there also, Thanks Dino for Supporting Us!

maaarc
07-29-2011, 03:17 AM
Dino's a wicked kool guy :) and I wanna give you a spanking young lady so badly I can taste it!!!

NatashaLover
07-29-2011, 03:19 AM
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=23054 this is the link just if want to read their opinions

NatashaLover
07-29-2011, 03:21 AM
Dino's a wicked kool guy :) and I wanna give you a spanking young lady so badly I can taste it!!!

You and what army is giving me a spanking? LOL :wiggle:

ed_jaxon
07-29-2011, 03:43 AM
Maarc I got your back bro. spank her and I will jump in if you need me.

timxxx
07-29-2011, 03:45 AM
l contend that any site that Dino Velvet frequents is anything but straight.

BLKGSXR
07-29-2011, 05:01 AM
I spanked her ^_^ in her dreams :P lol.

loveboof
07-29-2011, 06:08 AM
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=23054 this is the link just if want to read their opinions
I only read the first 3 pages, and those comments got too depressing to continue.

Whatever they say those stats still suggest at least 50% of guys fancy t-girls. And I'm positive that a fair amount of the other half are in serious denial.

Some of you girls are so feminine and beautiful I just don't believe any straight guy wouldn't be attracted to you. It's understandable if they don't like the idea of pre-ops, but why be rude about it? Even if I was one of those guys, I'd still be respectful!

maaarc
07-29-2011, 06:37 AM
You and what army is giving me a spanking? LOL :wiggle:

me and these armies! - not so tough anymore are you miss professional dominatrix girl:):):) the tough guys/girls always sing a different tune when my bestest buddies the smurfs and plastic flamingos show up - BTW thanks for the offer of assistance Ed

Dino Velvet
07-29-2011, 06:38 AM
Wow, that was from 2007. I've actually gotten better in how I refer to my T-Girl friends. I never use the term trannies or shemale anymore. I was surprised I used it that recent. I try to be kind to the girls even if I offend everyone else. T-Girls can have a tough life and I don't want to make things more difficult.

Prospero
07-29-2011, 10:51 AM
Dino is polymorphous... whatever and whoever he is, I think the guy has his act together and is mightily funny when he hits the mark.

BellaBellucci
07-29-2011, 11:20 AM
Wow, that was from 2007. I've actually gotten better in how I refer to my T-Girl friends. I never use the term trannies or shemale anymore. I was surprised I used it that recent. I try to be kind to the girls even if I offend everyone else. T-Girls can have a tough life and I don't want to make things more difficult.

You're a nice man, Dino Velvet. :) xoxo

~BB~

NatashaLover
07-29-2011, 02:40 PM
There is no man army on earth that has made me submit and there will not be one. I sometimes act to see people's reaction but thats as far as it goes. By the way I can't wait to go to McDonals and buy a happy meal to get a smurf in my kids meal. Yes I am a kid!

maaarc
07-29-2011, 04:16 PM
There is no man army on earth that has made me submit and there will not be one. smurfs aren't men :)

I sometimes act to see people's reaction but thats as far as it goes. By the way I can't wait to go to McDonals and buy a happy meal to get a smurf in my kids meal. Yes I am a kid! I think you'd look great in a little submissive school girl outfit :):party:

ed_jaxon
07-29-2011, 04:31 PM
Miss Natasha any time you want to trade paddle strokes let me know. If I quit first you can rape my wallet, if you give up first..........

I am taking another beautiful domme to Burning Man with me. Just for fun not to fuck.

Jericho
07-29-2011, 06:25 PM
Natasha getting a spanking.
God bless the internet!
Meanwhile, back on topic, erm.....What?

Jackal
07-29-2011, 07:10 PM
There is no man army on earth that has made me submit and there will not be one. I sometimes act to see people's reaction but thats as far as it goes. By the way I can't wait to go to McDonals and buy a happy meal to get a smurf in my kids meal. Yes I am a kid!

Love your avatar; you are such an attractive, fine woman! mercy!!! :razz:

Dino Velvet
07-29-2011, 09:34 PM
You're a nice man, Dino Velvet. :) xoxo

~BB~

Don't let that get around. Bad for my image.