PDA

View Full Version : The "oh my you don't look like your pics online momenets

soul4real
07-26-2011, 01:05 AM
So I met up with a cool girl I have been talking to for some time now and ummmmmm we meet, a pull up to her apartment to get her. She comes out the body looks ridiculously wonderful. But umm her face... had clearly been photo shopped or re-adjusted, because I had never seen the prominence of her vampire/lion king like cheek bones.. Now not that vanity is everything, because everyone does their best in pics to represent themselves in the best possible light. But along with the "in person" personality, it utlimetly led me to not being attractive to her. So my question for the men and the ladies... what has been your experince with how someone looks versus in person... Stories? People using completely diffrent pics?

Did you have a ongoing relationship with this person online prior to meeting, and did it just cease afterwards?

and again im not being stricly vain because shorty's cheek bones look single butt cheeks on each side of her face.. Her overly flamboyant attitude only heightened the feeling... But I'm sure i'll catch a sideway remark about this either way.
But ladies im sure with all the crazy fat, balding dudes out there, wit pics of brad pitt in they default pic there is some craziness abound..

ducatikyle
07-26-2011, 02:24 AM
I always try to consider that, by and large, most women (either gg or tg) are going to share pics of them looking their best (at least if sex is the or one of the topics to be covered).

So, with both gg and tg, I usually expect them to not look as good in person.

That said, I've met far too many of both types that used old pictures, photoshopped work or, worse, someone else's pictures.

My rule is this: if you look close to your photo, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If you clearly used a 10 year old pic or someone else's, you're SOL.

I always try to under promise and over deliver. For instance, my cock is almost 7" erect, but when asked I'll say 6" because if she's expecting 6", then almost 7" is good and if she's expecting 7", then almost 7" is going to disappoint.

MrsKellyPierce
07-26-2011, 04:33 AM
That's what webcams are for lol

mealticket
07-26-2011, 05:59 AM
from my experience. people only show you their best pics when online, I agree with Kelly, definitely want to get on webcam first to eliminate any surprises when meeting in person...

SirCumsAlot
07-26-2011, 06:37 AM
haha yeah I had similar experiences like that too. Think we all will run into one or two like that. Thats why whenever I questions a tgirl photo online, I'll ask for a phone pic. They aint willing to send, I aint coming.

I did have my fair share of tgirls who look WAY better in person though compared to their pics, I still keep in contact with some but I travel alot so I cant really have a relationship with one. I did managed to date one in Florida for a while. Still keep in touch with her every now and then. We fell in love first night we saw each other! Chemistry was tight! But about them ones who use fake photos, I actually saved their numbers but mark them as fakes so I know not to get fooled again. From my experiences it seems smaller cities are notorious for some tgirls using fake photos

Paladin
07-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Typical case of butterface!

Dino Velvet
07-26-2011, 10:00 AM
If they use fake pics take a walk and give them nothing. You should charge her for your time if anything.

Willie Escalade
07-26-2011, 10:20 AM
From my experiences it seems smaller cities are notorious for some tgirls using fake photos
It happens a LOT in the big city as well. That's why I'll try to meet the girl in a club or something...

Richctdude
07-26-2011, 01:27 PM
skype with them first!!

FreddieGomez
09-30-2011, 01:50 AM
i had a similar experience

Jericho
09-30-2011, 02:15 AM
Meh...Fuck 'em doggy! :shrug

justafreak
09-30-2011, 05:08 AM
had that happen to me before, still let her suck my dick though.

mealticket
09-30-2011, 06:36 PM
man when I first started dating girls from online it happened quite a few times, then i started to pick up on things in photos like photoshopped faces/bodies, certain features that which may look good in a pic in person look like they had the lion king syndrome, web cams are very useful in being able to tell if the person will be ur type or not in person. After i figured all that out I did end up meeting a few beautiful girls that actually looked better in person even dated one for almost 2 years, I havent gone out with any girls from online recently cuz well honestly too much baggage but the key is the webcam and knowing what to look for.