PDA

View Full Version : YIM! *Yawn LOL

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2006, 01:43 AM
wannaalwayswanna (6:35:00 PM): hey you
htg (6:35:38 PM): who is this?
wannaalwayswanna (6:36:03 PM): a horny guy who love trannies
htg (6:36:28 PM): how did you get my YIM?
wannaalwayswanna (6:36:57 PM): i was searching in the members directory for trannies
htg (6:36:53 PM): and why would i care of you like trannies?
htg (6:37:08 PM): sorry
htg (6:37:15 PM): i dont talk to flakes and strangers
wannaalwayswanna (6:37:32 PM): ok fuck u
htg (6:37:39 PM): you wish!
trannygurlinnj (6:37:41 PM): lol
htg (6:38:25 PM): no i dont wish coz maybe u are not sexy
htg (6:38:44 PM): Lmaooooo
htg (6:38:46 PM): Fool
htg (6:38:47 PM): later
wannaalwayswanna (6:38:56 PM): bitch

Why does this fool mad at me? No.1 I dont even know him..I asked how he gotten my YIM handle and he gave me a vague answer. LOL. Like I care what he thinks? NOT! :lol:

Just something funny Id wanna share. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG<--Not my YIM. (edit)

BlackAdder
01-04-2006, 02:08 AM
trolls exist in many forms, shapes and sizes.....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2006, 02:34 AM
LOL. I know! It creeps me out when someone just randomly IMs me from out of the blue. How guys gets someones YIM is beneath me.

Not to mention, when you ask them who they are and not 3 seconds in the convo tells you their just horny for trannies. Im like, ok buhbye. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG<--isnt my YIM by the way. Just had to change it. :wink:

*Kiely_Marie*
01-04-2006, 02:35 AM
Girl I had an idiot hit me up earlie ron Yahoo! He cursed me out cause i sai di dont date men into tgirls ... LMAO!

Quinn
01-04-2006, 04:59 AM
I haven't used Yahoo or Microsoft IM in years because too many people can bother me too easily. It's like having a phone that rings every five minutes, which is why I detest my cell.

-Quinn

sexxxylexi
01-04-2006, 05:31 AM
Girl I had an idiot hit me up earlie ron Yahoo! He cursed me out cause i sai di dont date men into tgirls ... LMAO!

Well Kiely thats abit of a stupid statement.......if u dont date men into tgirls wtf do u date? Sorry you just made yourself sound very stupid there. I used to hang out with a tgirl where she would pick up guys without them knowing and play it off like she was gg. Well face it ladies you got the same shit hanging between your legs. If he is gonna be with u he obviously likes fucking tgirls so get over yourself.

BeardedOne
01-04-2006, 05:45 AM
Well Kiely thats abit of a stupid statement.......if u dont date men into tgirls wtf do u date?

Not so stupid, really, Lexi. If you do a search of HA on Giselle, Alannah's PA, you'll find frequent mention that she doesn't date HA posters or attendees of Alannah's parties. That doesn't cover all guys into TGs, but it blankets most of them (At least the ones that are most likely to encounter her).

I guess it's part of the like-me-for-who-I-am-not-what-I-am mindset. Or like-me-for-me-not-for-my-dick.

Kinda leaves me outta the loop, for the most part. :(

sexxxylexi
01-04-2006, 06:53 AM
Well Kiely thats abit of a stupid statement.......if u dont date men into tgirls wtf do u date?

Not so stupid, really, Lexi. If you do a search of HA on Giselle, Alannah's PA, you'll find frequent mention that she doesn't date HA posters or attendees of Alannah's parties. That doesn't cover all guys into TGs, but it blankets most of them (At least the ones that are most likely to encounter her).

I guess it's part of the like-me-for-who-I-am-not-what-I-am mindset. Or like-me-for-me-not-for-my-dick.

NO it i stupid. Not only is it stupid she is belittleing and making it ok for tgs not to be accepted with that fraim of mind. It is completely moronic of her to say she does not date guys into tg woman. Well where the fuck does that leave her? There until something better comes along basically. As for Giselle I dont blaim her for not dating the guys who frequent the parties she works at etc. BUT she has never made refference to not dating guys that are in tg's like our little Einstein Kielly did. :lol:

Lots Of Love
Lexi

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2006, 07:05 AM
I haven't used Yahoo or Microsoft IM in years because too many people can bother me too easily. It's like having a phone that rings every five minutes, which is why I detest my cell.

-QuinnI hear you Quinn. Its like some telemarketeer calling you selling you subscriptions to world geographic. LOL. I hate random IM's from people I do not know.

And if you notice, on his IM to me 2-3 seconds he said " wannaalwayswanna (6:36:03 PM): a horny guy who love trannies' Im like, yeah so? That aint my problem. :wink: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2006, 07:06 AM

It happens I guess. But gurl, If you dont date guys who are into tgirls then who do you date? Youre not by any chance a translesbian are you? LOL. Just wondering. :wink:

Lexi, I think thats what BeardedOne was saying..tho were not too sure if Kielly is a translesbian or not yet. 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

hwbs
01-04-2006, 07:14 AM
TRANSBIANS GONE WILD.....

*Kiely_Marie*
01-04-2006, 10:58 AM

Thank U, U understand! No im not a trans-lesbian tho i do think some tgirls are pretty!

What I mean by what i said is ... Basically the same as BeardedOne posted ...

Im not into men who go to TG parties or lurk on TG Forums and stuff ... But yeah! I d rather date a guy who never been with a tgirl before, And basically likes me for me and then looks pass me being a tgirl ...

You probably wont understand what im tryna say Lexi but im sure others do ...

sexxxylexi
01-04-2006, 11:26 AM

Actually sweetie and I use that word loosely here I do get what u mean maybe you should stop the acting and save it for drama class and try to express your point of view a little better if that is what u meant. I can get your "new" point of view a thousand times better. :lol: But dont try and brush me off as some stupid bitch Kiely. You did not express your point of view all to clearly then did u? So dont cop attitude with me. If u paid more attention to what u r saying than trying to come off as a ditz maybe you would be taken a little more seriously and your words would also be a little more meaningful.

chefmike
01-04-2006, 12:20 PM
lol....was that a bitch slap I just heard?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2006, 01:19 PM
No im not a trans-lesbian tho i do think some tgirls are pretty!

Well then thats good to know Kiely. :D

Im not into men who go to TG parties or lurk on TG Forums and stuff ... But yeah! I d rather date a guy who never been with a tgirl before, And basically likes me for me and then looks pass me being a tgirl ...

I can understand and totally relate to what youre saying. Well atleast its all cleared out now than drawing to generalization (*some guys might take offense to that). :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Dkg
01-04-2006, 03:08 PM
hey, I don't "lurk"...I read messages and ccasionally speak my mind on the oes I want to.

Anyways, I wouldn't expect to actually hook up with anyone on ANY message board, gg or tg, (though it *could* happen) but if I were to go to an "event" or party and meet someone cool, then I'd think it would be pretty dick of you to not be interested in me simply because I actually came to the party

now if you thought I was ugly (ha!) or had a crummy personality, or just not your type then yea that's one thing, but if it were because I'm even there in the first place well then that's just kinda shallow (not sure if that's the word I'm looking for) and I don't like shallow people to begin with so it would be no loss for me.

Kiely you're cool, so don't take any of what I just said the wrong way.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-04-2006, 03:22 PM
hey, I don't "lurk"...I read messages and ccasionally speak my mind on the oes I want to.

Anyways, I wouldn't expect to actually hook up with anyone on ANY message board, gg or tg, (though it *could* happen) but if I were to go to an "event" or party and meet someone cool, then I'd think it would be pretty dick of you to not be interested in me simply because I actually came to the party

now if you thought I was ugly (ha!) or had a crummy personality, or just not your type then yea that's one thing, but if it were because I'm even there in the first place well then that's just kinda shallow (not sure if that's the word I'm looking for) and I don't like shallow people to begin with so it would be no loss for me.

I dont blame you Dkg. From experience, Not all the guys who goes to parties are all like that. Maybe the majority is but you cannot lump everyone. At parties, its easy to distinguish guys who are and or look like condors..theyre usually the wide eyed and open mouth faced guys waiting for the right moment to make their killings. LOL. Sorry for the comparison tho but its true. Ive met decent men at such parties when I used to go clubing alot (Which I dont do much anymore). Working at a club makes you dont wanna club afterawhile. Its same people/faces just different day/night of the week for the most part. LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
01-04-2006, 03:48 PM
At parties, its easy to distinguish guys who are and or look like condors..theyre usually the wide eyed and open mouth faced guys waiting for the right moment to make their killings.

I've seen that look, on the hawk I chased last week. A neighbor said he'd seen him scoping out the chickens that morning and then pointed out that I was more than a little stoopid to go out and start poking at him. :shock: Hadn't thought about that. :?

*Kiely_Marie*
01-05-2006, 12:33 AM

Actually sweetie and I use that word loosely here I do get what u mean maybe you should stop the acting and save it for drama class and try to express your point of view a little better if that is what u meant. I can get your "new" point of view a thousand times better. :lol: But dont try and brush me off as some stupid bitch Kiely. You did not express your point of view all to clearly then did u? So dont cop attitude with me. If u paid more attention to what u r saying than trying to come off as a ditz maybe you would be taken a little more seriously and your words would also be a little more meaningful.

All im gonna say is ... I was'nt catching an attitude with anyone or trying to come off as a ditz but whatever .. :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-05-2006, 04:57 AM
Uh-oh..ladies, compose yourselves. :wink: LOL. Remember its the New Year! 8)

~Kisses.

HTG

*Kiely_Marie*
01-05-2006, 07:10 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Im fine HTG ... Im not pressed about the whole situation! :wink:

sexxxylexi
01-05-2006, 07:32 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Sure is a new year hun.........Maybe in the new year people can be a little more dirrect with what they are saying :lol:

sexxxylexi
01-05-2006, 07:34 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Im fine HTG ... Im not pressed about the whole situation! :wink:

Never let stuff like that bother you. It's just an attempt to fish for attention. :)

If it was such an attempt to fish attention I would have made some snide remark about u kissing her ass cause u r sweet on her

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-05-2006, 05:10 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Sure is a new year hun.........Maybe in the new year people can be a little more dirrect with what they are saying :lol:

LOL. I was talking to another ts at another forum and she said..I guess we should just tell the guys who IMs us that we already got SRS that way they'd stop bothering us. Lmao.

Its sad that most of them guys hit you up for all the wrong reasons..Ofcourse most TS wants a guy to be atracted to her as a person and not as a person who's got a surprise inside under her skirt.

~Kisses.

HTG