PDA

View Full Version : Need some...penis advice

Human-After-All
07-20-2011, 12:32 AM
Ok, this is a little personal, but here goes...

I am 23 and uncircumcised. When I'm fully erect, only a very small portion of the head is visible and part of the inside of my foreskin seems to actually be attached to the head of my penis.

I've heard some people online say that you can fix this gradually and others saying it requires surgery. How common is this? I know it happens to a lot of younger guys but you can usually grow out of it.

So...any advice is appreciated.

banane18021802
07-20-2011, 12:50 AM
u have fimosa... neeeds operation

dgs925
07-20-2011, 12:54 AM
Does it hurt? Is it uncomfortable?

Also, too my knowledge there are no medical doctors regularly contributing here so there are probably better places for your question.

ETA: Obviously banana182 is a doctor, otherwise he wouldn't be giving such sound medical advice. (Can you detect the sarcasm?) Just googling the words "tight foreskin" tells me that what bananaman was referring to is called "Phimosis," and whether it requires surgery or not is up to your doctor. There are plenty of anecdotal accounts that I can see of people gradually stretching it out and ending up with perfectly normal penises. So whether you need to take the drastic step of circumcision is not to be decided here.

Human-After-All
07-20-2011, 12:55 AM
Does it hurt? Is it uncomfortable?

Also, too my knowledge there are no medical doctors regularly contributing here so there are probably better places for your question.

It doesn't hurt, no. And I have had sex before too. I've went onto other forums and stuff, but they seem to all be aimed at guys aged like...14, 15.

BraveHeartz
07-20-2011, 12:59 AM
Sounds like Phimosis, I had it when I was young. When I started getting erections it burned like hell. I had no idea what was wrong and would rub it like I was starting a fire til it bled. When I finally told my parents and they took me to a doctor I was booked in for a circumcision.

As said though, best to talk to a doctor.

nonnonnon
07-20-2011, 01:28 AM
I think they can give ya some steroid cream*

*I'm not a doctor, just play one online

Jericho
07-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Ask a hooker.
She's probably seen more cocks than 99% of most doctors! :shrug

Bobzz
07-20-2011, 04:50 AM
u have fimosa...

Isn't that the cocktail made with champagne, orange juice and foreskin?

robertlouis
07-20-2011, 04:53 AM
u have fimosa...

No, it's a penis-shaped island off the coast of China, also known as Taiwan.....

Bobzz
07-20-2011, 05:01 AM
No, it's a penis-shaped island off the coast of China, also known as Taiwan.....

That's where I went wrong! The bartender had no idea what I was talking about. :)

baller1987
07-20-2011, 05:14 AM

Thats mamossa, but now they are completly dead to me after you linked them to this dudes dick problem. Fuck

robertlouis
07-20-2011, 05:17 AM

Nope, that's a Buck's Whizz......

dav367
07-20-2011, 05:24 AM
Hi,

I'm not a doctor either but I had this problem and agonised over it for years doing loads of research so know a lot about it.

It could be phimosis which means that the foreskin is too tight to retract. However, it sounds like it might be frenulum breve. The bit you said is attached is called the frenulum. If it's too short it can partially or completely restrict the foreskin from retracting.

It is also possible to be both phimosis and frenulum breve.

Anyway it's quite important you have it treated as you need to wash the glans under the foreskin. If you can't do this you likely have a build up of smegma under there which isn't healthy.

If it's phimosis it is possible to treat with a topical steroid cream which helps to stretch it. If it doesn't work full circumcision or a dorsal slit (which widens the opening) are options.

If it's frenulum breve you should be able to get a frenuloplasty which kind of elongates the frenulum. If there are any complications circumcision might be recommended.

Personally I had a frenuloplasty and it was nowhere near as stressful as I expected. It was done under general anaesthetic and there were a few dissolvable stitches and a bit of recovery time. Once you expose the part that hasn't been exposed before it can be very sensitive and takes time to get used to.

Anyway please go to your doctor and get it sorted. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck!

Helvis2012
07-20-2011, 05:56 AM
See a doctor. That's your best bet for good advice.

SammiValentine
07-20-2011, 06:07 AM
have you tried fisting yourself in a local supermarket? (obviously this only works hopping on your right leg)

arnie666
07-20-2011, 06:32 AM
I suffered from phimosis as an adult and the scoop is, steroid creams only provide a temporary fix if that but if you are still in your teens they are more helpful to resolve the problem.

If you go to your GP he will probably refer you to an nhs urologist,who will examine you and then say you need a full on circumcision no other alternatives . An adult circumcision is no joking matter and will take months to recover from,the operation itself is quite simple but that exposed skin ,that was previously underneath the foreskin can take months to adapt. You wil be walking like john wayne and you won't be having any sex for at least six weeks.

If you have money, you can do what I did and opt to go private where I had a prepubitoplasty done by a plastic surgeon, which meant most of my foreskin was kept so I didn't look like a jew and I was right as rain after a week.

robertlouis
07-20-2011, 06:36 AM
have you tried fisting yourself in a local supermarket? (obviously this only works hopping on your right leg)

It's a common occurrence in Lidl, but I wouldn't try it in Waitrose.

robertlouis
07-20-2011, 06:39 AM
I suffered from phimosis as an adult and the scoop is, steroid creams only provide a temporary fix if that but if you are still in your teens they are more helpful to resolve the problem.

If you go to your GP he will probably refer you to an nhs urologist,who will examine you and then say you need a full on circumcision no other alternatives . An adult circumcision is no joking matter and will take months to recover from,the operation itself is quite simple but that exposed skin ,that was previously underneath the foreskin can take months to adapt. You wil be walking like john wayne and you won't be having any sex for at least six weeks.

If you have money, you can do what I did and opt to go private where I had a prepubitoplasty done by a plastic surgeon, which meant most of my foreskin was kept so I didn't look like a jew and I was right as rain after a week.

You say you had a "prepubitoplasty", Arnie. Judging by the word, is that a procedure that's usually carried out before or in the early stages of puberty, and if so, how did you end up being able to solve the problem that way?

Just curious, but it might help the OP as well.

Nicole Dupre
07-20-2011, 06:41 AM
I'm a big queer.
*smfh

Makes sense that you'd have advice on this topic; you, being a total DICK yourself.