PDA

View Full Version : how to know if you're a LOSER.....

zippylongorgan
07-17-2011, 06:26 PM
if you think a HIGH POST COUNT is a status symbol or a reflection of your intelligence........ YOU'RE A LOSER!!!!!!!!! :salad:fu:NEWS FLASH, YOU ELITIST SCUMBAGS, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR INSIGNIFICANT OPINIONS!!!! YOU DOUCHEBAGS KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I COME HERE ONLY FOR THE FREE PICS AND AM PROUD TO " LURK " BECAUSE ENGAGING ANY ONE OF YOU IN CONVERSATION WOULD BE A WASTE OF OXYGEN. AT LEAST I AM HONEST..... UNLIKE THE LOSERS WHO SPEND 23.5 HRS A DAY IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER POSTING THEIR IDIOCY, PRETENDING THEY MATTER!!!!!!!!:fu:

Faldur
07-17-2011, 07:00 PM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x295/tlbnlawton/heres_your_sign_photo.gif

Teydyn
07-17-2011, 07:35 PM
To answer you with your own post...

NEWS FLASH, YOU ... SCUMBAG..., NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR INSIGNIFICANT OPINION...!!!!
POSTING THEIR IDIOCY, PRETENDING THEY MATTER!!!!!!!!

Deimos
07-17-2011, 08:17 PM
"how to know if you're a LOSER....."

you started this thread didn't you?

lol

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 08:24 PM
How to know if you're a loser?

Post something like this:

if you think a HIGH POST COUNT is a status symbol or a reflection of your intelligence........ YOU'RE A LOSER!!!!!!!!! :salad:fu:NEWS FLASH, YOU ELITIST SCUMBAGS, NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR INSIGNIFICANT OPINIONS!!!! YOU DOUCHEBAGS KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I COME HERE ONLY FOR THE FREE PICS AND AM PROUD TO " LURK " BECAUSE ENGAGING ANY ONE OF YOU IN CONVERSATION WOULD BE A WASTE OF OXYGEN. AT LEAST I AM HONEST..... UNLIKE THE LOSERS WHO SPEND 23.5 HRS A DAY IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER POSTING THEIR IDIOCY, PRETENDING THEY MATTER!!!!!!!!:fu:

Deimos
07-17-2011, 08:34 PM
it's probably a good thing you "lurk". because where you might be loosing oxygen, we'd all be loosing our IQs.

Jericho
07-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Dear God, what fresh sock puppetry is this? :rolleyes:

MdR Dave
07-17-2011, 10:04 PM
I COME HERE ONLY FOR THE FREE PICS AND AM PROUD TO " LURK ":
That's a good indicator, too.

Ya know, I think I saw a Groupon posted for one of the girls local to you. . .

DL_NL
07-17-2011, 10:39 PM
Fix your keyboard, the caps lock is sticking.

Oh, and something about a pot, a kettle and a dark colour. Moron.

scroller
07-17-2011, 11:21 PM
where you might be loosing oxygen, we'd all be loosing our IQs.

*losing

Willie Escalade
07-18-2011, 12:08 AM
...if your name is Lebron James

dderek123
07-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Post count whores suck. We all know that. Making a thread complaining about it is ...

dgs925
07-18-2011, 05:50 PM
News flash: The OP is cool, and doesn't care about your opinions!

SirCumsAlot
07-18-2011, 08:14 PM
I actually like that he post this thread because seeing completely random threads being posted like 12 times per day almost mainly by the same person kills the site for me just a little

BellaBellucci
07-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Oh put down the torch and pitchfork, you commoner! The Royal Court is none too pleased with your shenanigans.

http://bike29.com/ride29er/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Shenanigans.png

~BB~

lisaparadise
07-18-2011, 08:54 PM
if you think a high post count is a status symbol or a reflection of your intelligence........ You're a loser!!!!!!!!! :salad:fu:news flash, you elitist scumbags, nobody cares about your insignificant opinions!!!! You douchebags know who you are. I come here only for the free pics and am proud to " lurk " because engaging any one of you in conversation would be a waste of oxygen. At least i am honest..... Unlike the losers who spend 23.5 hrs a day in front of the computer posting their idiocy, pretending they matter!!!!!!!!:fu:if you wanna know if your a loser just ask me ill tell ya the truth,but ask yourself this do you really wanna know?

trish
07-18-2011, 10:39 PM
I COME HERE ONLY FOR THE FREE PICSIn other words, you come here to wank. So get to it splooge-boy. Work that little noodle til is nice and stiff. Maybe you should gawk at some of the pics you downloaded. That's it. Get it so fucking hard you can't stand it. Yeah. Work that chop stick. It's all slick and gooey isn't it?

ENGAGING ANY ONE OF YOU IN CONVERSATION WOULD BE A WASTE OF OXYGENThat's right hon. You're gonna need that oxygen. Suck it in slow...don't wanna cum yet do you?

UNLIKE THE LOSERS WHO SPEND 23.5 HRS A DAY IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER POSTING THEIR IDIOCYOh yeah, baby. You're almost there. Squeeze those puffy little gonads for us now and cream the screen. That's it. Shoot it. Anyone can see you're not wasting your time. Shoot it again. Oh yeah. See if you have enough to write, "LOSER."

ed_jaxon
07-18-2011, 10:59 PM
This is hilarious. Zippy, who I bet might be someone else, posts a "slam" on heavy posters and then sits back and watches the fur fly.

Seriously, who is this? Is this Burt from Accounting?

dgs925
07-18-2011, 11:02 PM
In other words, you come here to wank. So get to it splooge-boy. Work that little noodle til is nice and stiff. Maybe you should gawk at some of the pics you downloaded. That's it. Get it so fucking hard you can't stand it. Yeah. Work that chop stick. It's all slick and gooey isn't it?
That's right hon. You're gonna need that oxygen. Suck it in slow...don't wanna cum yet do you?
Oh yeah, baby. You're almost there. Squeeze those puffy little gonads for us now and cream the screen. That's it. Shoot it. Anyone can see you're not wasting your time. Shoot it again. Oh yeah. See if you have enough to write, "LOSER."

Trish,
Could I get you to record an audio file of that? I think I could come to that if I put it on my ipod.

trish
07-18-2011, 11:35 PM
Trish,
Could I get you to record an audio file of that? I think I could come to that if I put it on my ipod.I was hoping to grow more than one hard wood. Thanks for voting. You can lower your...ah never mind.