PDA

View Full Version : Are people who are gay, gay?

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 06:11 AM
"Lol! Alright, who is going to create the ultimate thread, "Are People Who Are Gay, Gay?" "

As suggested by our good friend, theone1982.

Well, are they? :dancing:

theone1982
07-17-2011, 06:15 AM
The magic 8 ball says "All signs point to yes".:) I can't wait to see someone seriously argue that gay people aren't gay, because you know it's coming!:)

Erika1487
07-17-2011, 06:17 AM
Hmmm I agree to dis agree :)

Yvonne183
07-17-2011, 06:18 AM
It all depends on the person. if a gay man identifies as a hetero man then he should not be considered gay cause we must obey his wish to be identified as straight, So if we accept this gay man as straight then it goes without saying that being gay doesn't really mean that one is gay. So the answer is no, not all gay people are gay.

Sorry, but i don't understand what I just wrote.

Ineeda SM
07-17-2011, 06:19 AM
NO! They are just pretending.

theone1982
07-17-2011, 06:25 AM
You don't have to be gay, to be gay, but it helps.:)

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 06:28 AM
You don't have to be gay, to be gay, but it helps.:)

And it's been around since the stone age.....

"LET'S HAVE A GAY OLD TIME!!!"

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 06:29 AM
It all depends on the person. if a gay man identifies as a hetero man then he should not be considered gay cause we must obey his wish to be identified as straight, So if we accept this gay man as straight then it goes without saying that being gay doesn't really mean that one is gay. So the answer is no, not all gay people are gay.

Cut the dose with something weaker, Yvonne.

theone1982
07-17-2011, 06:31 AM
And it's been around since the stone age.....

"LET'S HAVE A GAY OLD TIME!!!"

I knew Wilma and Betty were beards!:):dancing:

maaarc
07-17-2011, 06:41 AM

I wanna party with you beautiful lady :)

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 06:42 AM
I wanna party with you beautiful lady :)

Oh it's you again. I thought I told you to fuck off on another thread. :loser:

Jericho
07-17-2011, 06:43 AM
Not enough pink! :shrug

Stavros
07-17-2011, 06:45 AM

Then stop discussing these issues with the bugs in your garden....

nonnonnon
07-17-2011, 06:46 AM
if you have gay sex and then have straight sex, do they cancel out?
if you have gay sex and become celibate, are you still gay?

BellaBellucci
07-17-2011, 06:47 AM
It depends on what the definition of is, is.

~BB~

maaarc
07-17-2011, 06:47 AM
Oh it's you again. I thought I told you to fuck off on another thread. :loser:

I love you Robert - I think I have my first real man crush :)

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 06:49 AM

That's what the Daily Mail here in the UK would describe as "political correctness gone mad."

Well done Yvonne. If you can make those bastards' tiny little bigoted heads explode, all power to you.

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 06:51 AM
if you have gay sex and become celibate, are you still gay?

...which is a serious debate, believe it or not, inside the Church of England. And they wonder why church membership is dropping off.....

Prospero
07-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Some gay people are not the least bit "gay" in the old sense of gay - as in a gay bachelor...or "having a gay time here on hols in Blackpool, love your aunty Ethel"... but that's probably a very un-gay thing to say, innit?

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 09:33 AM
It depends on what the definition of is, is.

~BB~

Ah, the Clinton defence. :dancing:

BigDF
07-17-2011, 12:32 PM
if you have gay sex and then have straight sex, do they cancel out?No, the two acts combine to make you bisexual.

if you have gay sex and become celibate, are you still gay?Probably not. Oh, you'll still be homosexual, but you won't be happy.

In theory, I am pansexual: I'll fuck anything that will hold still for a couple of minutes.

In practice, I am monosexual: The only thing I've been fucking lately is my right hand.

Birgitta
07-17-2011, 02:04 PM
Ah, the Clinton defence. :dancing:

Haha funniest thread ever !

Xxx

Best mind fuck i had was this femine hairdresser that was the gossip queen of the village that said with gay voice and attitude: "everybody thinks im gay, but im not, i only like woman, am married and have 2 kids" lol