PDA

View Full Version : "Ain't Like We Ain't Kin And All"

Dino Velvet
07-17-2011, 01:10 AM
My father's side is 100% Russian but on my mom's side there's a gaggle of Hillbillies from West Texas who think they have free hotel rooms every time they come to LA. They look like they're kept together with banjo strings and ignorance too.

There's this Japanese proverb, "Guests like fish. After 3 days they start to smell." I was going to tell them this but talk like that is too subtle for those mutants. I might be a Christian but they're Bible Thumpers who believe The Bible word for word mainly because they can't think for themselves. They sit in a chair like White Trash Royalty making judgements about me as they enjoy the free hospitality.

I hate them now. These Hayseeds are worse than Bin Laden. At least Osama didn't try to use my house as a hotel.

Happily, I now have my house back after 6 agonizing days. I'm about to piss in every corner and begin to retake my territory.

Erika1487
07-17-2011, 03:53 AM
My father's side is 100% Russian but on my mom's side there's a gaggle of Hillbillies from West Texas who think they have free hotel rooms every time they come to LA. They look like they're kept together with banjo strings and ignorance too.

There's this Japanese proverb, "Guests like fish. After 3 days they start to smell." I was going to tell them this but talk like that is too subtle for those mutants. I might be a Christian but they're Bible Thumpers who believe The Bible word for word mainly because they can't think for themselves. They sit in a chair like White Trash Royalty making judgements about me as they enjoy the free hospitality.

I hate them now. These Hayseeds are worse than Bin Laden. At least Osama didn't try to use my house as a hotel.

Happily, I now have my house back after 6 agonizing days. I'm about to piss in every corner and begin to retake my territory.

Oh Dino you always put a sime on my face:Bowdown:

I used to think I was a redneck until I visted my cousin down in Boone co WV
All I can say is wow. They would make your family look like the kardashian's :)

russtafa
07-17-2011, 04:04 AM
hey Dino are they like the Beverly Hillbillies we don't have hillbillies in Aus

maaarc
07-17-2011, 04:52 AM
sumatter Dino taint got no love for ya kin folk? did they make ya squeal like a pig forin they left your homestead :) ya'll should never have told um about the coprophagia - stuff like that will flat out rattle some folks:salad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 04:56 AM
hey Dino are they like the Beverly Hillbillies we don't have hillbillies in Aus

Never been to Queensland then, Russ? :)

russtafa
07-17-2011, 05:16 AM
Yes the gold coast with my ex?

theone1982
07-17-2011, 05:37 AM
I'm right there with you Dino, my friend. I can't stand most of my family, and I dread holidays just for that reason. Nothing like people who think they can tell you what to do just because fate caused you to be related to them.

Yvonne183
07-17-2011, 05:49 AM
Texas Hillbiilies,, West Virginia hillbillies,,,ha ha ha,, they ain't nothing compared to my Cajun relatives from the swamps of Louisiana. I just visited them last year for the first time and i gotta say,, they kinda scared me.

Ineeda SM
07-17-2011, 05:50 AM
LMAO. Welcome back Yvonne. We missed you.

theone1982
07-17-2011, 05:54 AM
Texas Hillbiilies,, West Virginia hillbillies,,,ha ha ha,, they ain't nothing compared to my Cajun relatives from the swamps of Louisiana. I just visited them last year for the first time and i gotta say,, they kinda scared me.

Are they like the people on that gator hunting show on the history channel? "Shoot da gatah! Shoot im!":)

Helvis2012
07-17-2011, 05:54 AM
Well, at least that hassle is over.

Yvonne183
07-17-2011, 05:58 AM
Are they like the people on that gator hunting show on the history channel? "Shoot da gatah! Shoot im!":)

I never saw that show but if I wasn't blood they would probably have shot me. lol But they weren't all that bad,, just that they treated me like an exhibit at the zoo. They poked me with a stick a lot to see if I was real.

Hi I Need A

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 05:58 AM
Yes the gold coast with my ex?

Just joking, mate. Mind you, my comment goes back to breaking down in a dusty one street town in Queensland where everyone I met looked like an extra from Deliverance and the gene pool had clearly run dry several generations before!

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 06:00 AM
I never saw that show but if I wasn't blood they would probably have shot me. lol But they weren't all that bad,, just that they treated me like an exhibit at the zoo. They poked me with a stick a lot to see if I was real.

Hi I Need A

I think most people would do that the first time they meet you, Yvonne. :dancing:

theone1982
07-17-2011, 06:12 AM
A lot of my relatives are the worst kind of hillbillies, hillbillies who think they are more sophisticated than everyone else, completely ambivalent to their hillbillie-ism.

addicted
07-17-2011, 06:13 AM
dino do they know you come on this site looking at t girls with 9 inch monster cocks?

Jericho
07-17-2011, 06:30 AM
Still, fun at a barbecue! :shrug

maaarc
07-17-2011, 06:39 AM

Hi I Need A

Hi Yvonne - I love you :) I still think the billhillies from WV are the best or worst :)

check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kolMzar_3x0

Full movie

http://www.screen4u.net/video/1fd29efee284f47e009f25c9023eca13

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 06:53 AM
Still, fun at a barbecue! :shrug

......says a sheepshagger from Wales. :dancing:

Dino Velvet
07-17-2011, 06:56 AM
These folks are pretty much the way you guys described them but still worse. Did I mention they were still Birthers? They weren't sure Hawaii was a state when Obama was born although they have no idea, even approximately, the year Obama was born.

You guys can unload on them and make any racial jokes about them that you want. I don't care.

These folks make the mad Cossacks on my father's side seem almost human. My gene pool is totally fucked. I promise not to breed.

Here's a picture of one of them running into a neighbor.

Dino Velvet
07-17-2011, 07:14 AM

Can you understand anything your relative's say? My uncle looks just like Henry Lee Lucas. He has that nasally West Texas accent and he whistles when he talks. When he gets excited about something it might as well be Mandarin as far as my ears are concerned. I just have a painful smile on my face and nod my head.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/73553618.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5486FD702CB28924FDC BF945546AF55DCE559C3BA10E3ED11CB

Jericho
07-17-2011, 07:24 AM
......says a sheepshagger from Wales. :dancing:

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahsterd! :hide-1:

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 07:39 AM
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahsterd! :hide-1:

So ewe're not denying it, then? :dancing:

Dino Velvet
07-17-2011, 07:45 AM

Uhhhhh... what country humor is that????
Didn't want to start assuming where you guys are from again.

I like it and want to learn. Who fucks sheep the best? Any Goat Fuckers?

Christastic
07-17-2011, 07:45 AM
If it's a relative I don't like, I just don't answer the door. Or the phone. Life is too damn short.

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 07:52 AM

I like it and want to learn. Who fucks sheep the best? Any Goat Fuckers?

Jericho is from Wrexham in Wales. Wales is the sheepshagging centre of the UK. All they do is sing, dig for coal, cough, moan like hell and fuck merino lambs.

And in answer to your questions:

1. New Zealanders, when they can't get hold of Hobbits

2. Greeks. It's their national sport apart from baiting Turks.

Jericho
07-17-2011, 07:53 AM
Any Goat Fuckers?

You need to go north of Newcastle and across the border to find them.

Jericho
07-17-2011, 07:54 AM

Only the pretty ones, though...Do have standards! :shrug

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 07:57 AM
Only the pretty ones, though...Do have standards! :shrug

Yes, but always remember to put their back legs in wellies, so that they push back harder.......

Dino Velvet
07-17-2011, 07:58 AM
If it's a relative I don't like, I just don't answer the door. Or the phone. Life is too damn short.

I need to get Caller ID on my land line. I have an Aunt from Palos Verdes who is a sneaky politician and former mayor of a South Bay town. She's tricky and never gets stuck with them. I need her to teach me the art of avoiding people. She's as smart as the Texans are dumb.

http://cinematichorrorarchive.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/the-texas-chainsaw-massacre-1974-00-630-75.jpg

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 08:02 AM
I need to get Caller ID on my land line. I have an Aunt from Palos Verdes who is a sneaky politician and former mayor of a South Bay town. She's tricky and never gets stuck with them. I need her to teach me the art of avoiding people. She's as smart as the Texans are dumb.

http://cinematichorrorarchive.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/the-texas-chainsaw-massacre-1974-00-630-75.jpg

Is this her, Dino? Put her photo on your mantelpiece and any guest will leave within five minutes. Guaranteed or your money back.

Jericho
07-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Yes, but always remember to put their back legs in wellies, so that they push back harder.......

Ahhh, the internet...it's all about sharing! :ignore:

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 08:10 AM
Ahhh, the internet...it's all about sharing! :ignore:

Yes, and just think, you can print off this pic and put it beside your bed.

Ewe baaaaaad boy.

Dino Velvet
07-17-2011, 08:13 AM
Is this her, Dino? Put her photo on your mantelpiece and any guest will leave within five minutes. Guaranteed or your money back.

That looks more like the aunt that barged into my house not the smooth criminal politician. She looks like one of those people in a family photo from about 150 years ago, where everybody back then tried to pose like they were proud but "didn't approve of nobody". She could possibly be a matriarch to an old Ku Klux Klan family.

I was even shocked at how politically incorrect they were. Now I see how some here view me.

Jericho
07-17-2011, 08:14 AM

To clear things up, here's some jockish hillbillies for you.

theone1982
07-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Yes, and just think, you can print off this pic and put it beside your bed.

Ewe baaaaaad boy.

Crotchless underwear?! What a whore!:)

robertlouis
07-17-2011, 10:55 AM
To clear things up, here's some jockish hillbillies for you.

Yep, the one on the left's an American and the one on the right's a feckin' mick.

What's your point?

Jericho
07-17-2011, 11:18 AM
Yep, the one on the left's an American and the one on the right's a feckin' mick.

What's your point?

Picky, picky, picky.
Did you hear me complaining when the sheep you posted was obviously New Zealandish (you can tell by the ears)... s'fact! :whistle:

Yvonne183
07-17-2011, 12:48 PM
Can you understand anything your relative's say? My uncle looks just like Henry Lee Lucas. He has that nasally West Texas accent and he whistles when he talks. When he gets excited about something it might as well be Mandarin as far as my ears are concerned. I just have a painful smile on my face and nod my head.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/73553618.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5486FD702CB28924FDC BF945546AF55DCE559C3BA10E3ED11CB

Hell no, I don't understand very much what they say and to top it off, some of them speak some sort of French language. I try and use hand signs, usually I just use my middle finger, seems they understand that.

Dino Velvet
07-19-2011, 08:42 AM
Hell no, I don't understand very much what they say and to top it off, some of them speak some sort of French language. I try and use hand signs, usually I just use my middle finger, seems they understand that.

I'll trade mine for yours. Are yours Birthers too? My house still has the odor of Slack-Jawed Yokels.