PDA

View Full Version : About to loose my virginity

Eric27Sweden
01-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Hi boys and girls. Just wanna ask for some advice, I'm about to loose my virginity with this beautiful, T-girl tonight, am gonna meet her in about 2 hours, any advice, anything i should think about?
Thanks

flabbybody
01-02-2006, 07:58 PM
what would I do without Sweden's number one export, Absolut vodka? Although, I think it's actually made in the USA, like Toyotas.

bring some along and try to relax. You are about to enter a new phase of your life and hopefully you'll never look back.

Eric27Sweden
01-02-2006, 08:00 PM
I will do that, Vodka is from Sweden, am not sure if they make it abroad as well, but it is dam good!!
Thanks for the advice, will just try to relax and enjoy as much as possible

snakeinfists
01-05-2006, 12:07 AM
Hi boys and girls. Just wanna ask for some advice, I'm about to loose my virginity with this beautiful, T-girl tonight, am gonna meet her in about 2 hours, any advice, anything i should think about?
Thanks

How did it go?

slinky
01-05-2006, 02:49 AM
anything i should think about?

England

Just wanna ask for some advice

If you like them anyway, it's a good time for a Soma / Diazepam / Percoset / Vicodin or maybe good old poppers (Amyl Nitrate)

BlackAdder
01-05-2006, 03:11 AM
Whats Some and Diazepam?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-05-2006, 03:24 AM
Eric27Sweden, how goes it! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Felicia Katt
01-05-2006, 04:55 AM
Thanks

Baseball? LOL

FK

Ecstatic
01-05-2006, 05:20 AM

England
Wasn't that BowWowWow? "Close your eyes and think of England." ;)

sexxxylexi
01-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Thanks

I am surprised no one mentioned safe sex. Have fun!

Lots Of Love
Lexi

hwbs
01-05-2006, 07:43 AM
yeah, guess they missed those simple details, lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Thanks

Lots Of Love
Lexi

LOL :lol: True. Gurl, Im also surprised Eric27Sweden hasnt been back since his date. Just to give us a heads up wether it went fine or whatnot. :lol:

I hope he is still alive and doing well. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

sexxxylexi
01-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Thanks

Lots Of Love
Lexi

LOL :lol: True. Gurl, Im also surprised Eric27Sweden hasnt been back since his date. Just to give us a heads up wether it went fine or whatnot. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

I wonder who topped who oh the suspense whatever shall I do? lol

Lots Of Love
Lexi

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Lmao. I think Eric did! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

clipperfan
01-05-2006, 09:13 AM
ive never been with a transexual, what a luck guy

Eric27Sweden
05-23-2006, 04:35 PM

~Kisses.

Hey guys, totally forgot anout me starting this thread, sorry , and sorry again for not giving u guys an update.
First of all, I am alive and very well....lol
2nd...yes i practised safe sex...
3rd, the experieence..

I got there, she was all dressed up in some nice lingerie and she really turned me on as soon as she opened the door..
we went in to her living room and started making out, i got up behind her and started to kiss her neck and feel her panties with my hand, felt how she got hard and it really turned me on.
she turned around and we kissed some more, she got down on her knees for me and started to blow me, and it was wonderfull. After awhile she got up and we kissed some more as i took her cock out of her panties, stroked her and me at the same time.
We got over to the couch and she straddled me, we kissed and i tolde her to stand up, she did and i ended up with her dick in my mouth, gave her some pleasure and was really turned on by it...
we went to the bedrrom and i fucked her in severla positions before shooting all over her hot ass and stockings..
after that i stroked her till she came.
we snuggled for abit and she them gave me a another awesome blowjob including alot of deep throat.
over all it was a nice experience, but to I am going to be honest, it took awhile before i really got back into the TS scene again, it was alittle bit like my curiousty was statisfied, so now I have had a thing for gg's for awhile, but heck. I just love women no matter if they are gg's or tg's....
kisses to all the beautiful girls in here

houstonshemalefan
05-23-2006, 05:08 PM
Eric,

That's how it started with me. Just curiosity, now I can't get enough of these hotties!!! lol!

Did you eat/swallow any of her sweet necter???

Cat
05-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Thanks

Baseball? LOL

FK

rofl...

Trogdor
05-23-2006, 09:04 PM

~Kisses.

Hey guys, totally forgot anout me starting this thread, sorry , and sorry again for not giving u guys an update.
First of all, I am alive and very well....lol
2nd...yes i practised safe sex...
3rd, the experieence..

I got there, she was all dressed up in some nice lingerie and she really turned me on as soon as she opened the door..
we went in to her living room and started making out, i got up behind her and started to kiss her neck and feel her panties with my hand, felt how she got hard and it really turned me on.
she turned around and we kissed some more, she got down on her knees for me and started to blow me, and it was wonderfull. After awhile she got up and we kissed some more as i took her cock out of her panties, stroked her and me at the same time.
We got over to the couch and she straddled me, we kissed and i tolde her to stand up, she did and i ended up with her dick in my mouth, gave her some pleasure and was really turned on by it...
we went to the bedrrom and i fucked her in severla positions before shooting all over her hot ass and stockings..
after that i stroked her till she came.
we snuggled for abit and she them gave me a another awesome blowjob including alot of deep throat.
over all it was a nice experience, but to I am going to be honest, it took awhile before i really got back into the TS scene again, it was alittle bit like my curiousty was statisfied, so now I have had a thing for gg's for awhile, but heck. I just love women no matter if they are gg's or tg's....
kisses to all the beautiful girls in here

Some guys have all the luck. :x

Excuse me while I go find a window to jump out of. :P