PDA

View Full Version : Frankfurt

RedDevil81
06-23-2011, 09:05 PM
I'm going to Frankfurt next month and wonder if there are any good bars or clubs to meet girls? I've been once before and know the eros houses there but would like to go to a bar or club rather than an eros house. Googled but can only find one night on the last saturday of the month which isn't when Im there.

robertlouis
06-24-2011, 02:31 AM
Frankfurt is the dullest big city in Germany - I lived there for two years on and off. Take the ICE up to Koln. It will be worth the fare.

banane18021802
06-24-2011, 10:52 PM
i had a few experiences in frankfurt by now...
in place, for beginners is a whore house.. laufhaus
try this, lots of TS: http://www.crazy-sexy-frankfurt.de/
all the ladies are new. when i went i loved it

this 2 i tried as well on a date
www.ladyplatinum.de (expensive, but after that u will no more go for gg)
www.xxl-angel.de

RedDevil81
06-26-2011, 12:46 AM
Frankfurt is the dullest big city in Germany - I lived there for two years on and off. Take the ICE up to Koln. It will be worth the fare.

OK might do that then, heard a few stories about Koln, anywhere in particular other than the eros houses to see girls?

i had a few experiences in frankfurt by now...
in place, for beginners is a whore house.. laufhaus
try this, lots of TS: http://www.crazy-sexy-frankfurt.de/
all the ladies are new. when i went i loved it

this 2 i tried as well on a date
www.ladyplatinum.de (http://www.ladyplatinum.de) (expensive, but after that u will no more go for gg)
www.xxl-angel.de (http://www.xxl-angel.de)

I've been in crazy sexy before, some nice girls in there. Was more after knowing if there are any bars to meet girls there?

banane18021802
06-26-2011, 08:55 PM
let me know if u find some... never went so far

perrorojo
06-29-2011, 12:11 AM
I had no trouble hooking up.
Near the bahnhof are some latin bars and dance clubs.
It's good hunting if you speak spanish.
Also try the gay clubs.
Koln is also good -- but more cross dressers

Frankfort has more trannies from SA and Spain

They have moved north due to the bad economy

Also you might try the Rumanian bars -- lots of CD's from there.

I found being an american a big help since german chasers tend to be rather wierd
and don't speak must spanish.

Since there is no prohibition on prostitution, I also encountered a lot of sissy boys
working the gay clubs. Weekends are better

Nikka
06-29-2011, 12:30 AM

lol....

robertlouis
06-29-2011, 04:59 AM
Also try the gay clubs.

I found being an american a big help since german chasers tend to be rather wierd

Since there is no prohibition on prostitution, I also encountered a lot of sissy boys

When I lived there just before the millennium there wasn't much of a tgirl scene, but being a German-speaking Brit helped enormously with the slim pickings that were available. Locally in Hesse, Bad Homburg was lively. Koln was ok, but as with everything else, the place to go was Berlin, which manages to be both the most and least German city of them all. One of the greatest cities in the world and endlessly fascinating.

RedDevil81
06-29-2011, 11:51 PM
Also try the gay clubs.

Ok well I'll be there during the week but leaving on a Friday morning so Thurs are usually busy. Don't speak much Spanish myself but I'll have a look round the bars you mentioned.

Where are the Romanian bars you are talking about? Any in particular?

As for gay clubs I usually avoid them as the music is usually crap and I end up getting chatted up by men all night which isn't really my thing.

When I lived there just before the millennium there wasn't much of a tgirl scene, but being a German-speaking Brit helped enormously with the slim pickings that were available. Locally in Hesse, Bad Homburg was lively. Koln was ok, but as with everything else, the place to go was Berlin, which manages to be both the most and least German city of them all. One of the greatest cities in the world and endlessly fascinating.

Been to Berlin a few times but never anywhere with any girls, anywhere you'd recommend next time I'm over there?

banane18021802
06-30-2011, 12:05 AM
here a good site
http://www.tsladies.de/Anzeigenmarkt/Hessen

robertlouis
06-30-2011, 05:17 AM
In Berlin, head for Prenzlauerberg in the old east, beyond Alexanderplatz. Funky, bohemian, and anything goes.