View Full Version : Fantasizing about T-Girls... occasionally

3m3m
06-21-2011, 11:55 PM
I would need an explanation, I hope you could help me out.
I'm a male in my 40s.
Why is that, that when I'm in a longer relationship with a girl, I stop wandering around here and watching T-Girl stuff, I simply lose interest in them.

Once I'm alone, without any gf my interest starts to rise towards girls around here and I start fantasizing about what would it like to be with one of them.

What do you think about this hectic state? Anyone experienced a same kind of fluctuation?

Jericho
06-22-2011, 01:49 AM
Face it, you're in denial! :shrug

LovinThaTSLadiez
06-22-2011, 02:03 AM
I'm a male in my 40s.
Why is that, that when I'm in a longer relationship with a girl, I stop wandering around here and watching T-Girl stuff, I simply lose interest in them.

Once I'm alone, without any gf my interest starts to rise towards girls around here and I start fantasizing about what would it like to be with one of them.

What do you think about this hectic state? Anyone experienced a same kind of fluctuation?

I can't really relate to that exactly, but I do sometimes perfer t-girls to girl girls and vice versa. I am attracted to those that are or appear to be women. Sometimes I go months in a relationship with a girl girl and don't think about t-girls. On the same token, sometimes I can't stop thinking abourt t-girls. Just accept it man, you like both and that is that. I do too.

Jericho
06-22-2011, 02:40 AM
You're both gay, get over it! :jerkoff:hide-1::whistle:

robertlouis
06-22-2011, 02:45 AM
You're both gay, get over it! :jerkoff:hide-1::whistle:

Christ Jericho, you're just inches away from starting a gay dating site here! :)

Jericho
06-22-2011, 02:50 AM
Christ Jericho, you're just inches away from starting a gay dating site here! :)

I figure if i start it, I get the pick of the crop.
Bit like a Pyramid Scheme, only starting at the bottom! :shrug
:hide-1:

Nah, I'm just feeling puckish! :lol:

runningdownthatdream
06-22-2011, 03:47 AM
I'm a male in my 40s.

Yes, yes you are.........

NatashaLover
06-22-2011, 06:15 AM
I'm a male in my 40s.

Sounds like you are in denial, just try it and see for yourself!

theone1982
06-22-2011, 07:17 AM
I'm a male in my 40s.

Sounds like you are in denial, just try it and see for yourself!

Just get with Natasha Lover. After her, I'm pretty sure you'll always want to be with a TS!:Bowdown::party:

loveboof
06-22-2011, 01:29 PM
Do you stop fantasising about genetic girls too when you're in a relationship?

Maybe it's a good thing - shows you're committed to whoever you're dating...

dderek123
06-22-2011, 02:03 PM
Yo theone I like your sid.

Check out this vid.

YouTube - ‪Rick Rude On talk show‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feHImBZuOQU)

Arsenio Hall had lots of WWF stars as guests on his show

giovanni_hotel
06-22-2011, 02:40 PM
No biggie.

I love GGs too, but lately whenever I stroke one out, it's usually the image of a transgendered goddess that makes my dick rock hard.

If there wasn't the social stigma associated with str8 men who openly admit their attraction to tgirls, I think more men would be out and proud about their lust for TG women.

3m3m
06-23-2011, 12:58 AM
No, I never stop thinking about genetic girls, it's just that I start fantasizing about tgirls when not in a relationship with a gg.
Maybe some of you here are right and I should try it sometime, just to see whether it is really something I would prefer.
... but what would happen if I do like it? Would that effect my regular interest in ggs? I'm still to establish a family on the long run (I prefer monogamy in a relationship) and todays expectations of society (and sometimes even law) would not support a tgirl - male family model that much. So I guess that sould be only for a trial... ?

theone1982
06-23-2011, 02:30 AM
Yo theone I like your sid.

Check out this vid.

YouTube - ‪Rick Rude On talk show‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feHImBZuOQU)

Arsenio Hall had lots of WWF stars as guests on his show

Thanks, awesome vid! I always liked how Rude could piss off a crowd in the ring pretty much before he even said a word!

Helvis2012
06-23-2011, 02:33 AM
You dig both. It's not a big deal.

LovinThaTSLadiez
06-23-2011, 07:06 AM
[QUOTE=giovanni_hotel;956012]No biggie.

I love GGs too, but lately whenever I stroke one out, it's usually the image of a transgendered goddess that makes my dick rock hard.

If there wasn't the social stigma associated with str8 men who openly admit their attraction to tgirls, I think more men would be out and proud about their lust for TG women.[/QUOte

True indeed. I love GG's and TG's, though I have never been with a t-girl before. I have had so many GG experiences that at this point in my life a GG has to be really attractive, or I am not always so into it. When I am looking at a hot TS, my cock gets rock hard! I mean, so hard that it hurts sometimes.

NatashaLover
07-04-2011, 02:52 PM
Just get with Natasha Lover. After her, I'm pretty sure you'll always want to be with a TS!:Bowdown::party:

Wow, did you like it that much? :salad

dderek123
07-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Thanks, awesome vid! I always liked how Rude could piss off a crowd in the ring pretty much before he even said a word!
Yeah he was a professional real-life troll. One of the greats for sure.

Richctdude
07-04-2011, 03:30 PM
try it you may love it!!!