PDA

View Full Version : post op's are useless to tranny chasers

FreddieGomez
06-21-2011, 12:22 AM
this is what separates me from tranny chasers. i'll still date a tranny i think is hot whether she is post-op or not. Can u say the same?

BLKGSXR
06-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Stop trying to defend the fact you like cock up your ass bud...No one cares fuck.

OEMEnemyNum1
06-21-2011, 12:28 AM
I have dated a Post-op girl and a Pre-op..... Can U say the same?

theone1982
06-21-2011, 12:33 AM
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu90/vanessa68_2009/Macros%20and%20gifs/hrzfab.gif?t=1303189714

BellaBellucci
06-21-2011, 12:34 AM
Freddie is the 8-bit version of Schimmel.

YouTube - ‪MOON8 6 of 6 - Any Colour You Like / Brain Damage / Eclipse‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPJpUmGM7cU)

~BB~

natina
06-21-2011, 12:36 AM
there are HOMOPHOBIC GAYS

on this site

:iagree:

And in this place it appears that attacks on others for their (alleged or surmised) sexual orientation is often (usually?) a cover for insecurity about their own sexuality. Of course I could be wrong......

But I doubt it.

And for the record, I don't know if I'm straight, gay or bi or any perceived series of dumb subdivisions on the grid.

What I DO know is what I like and I'm very comfortable with it. Fuck the definitions.

Ryz
06-21-2011, 01:41 AM
You guys are a bunch of show offs

Jericho
06-21-2011, 01:50 AM
this is what separates me from tranny chasers. i'll still date a tranny i think is hot whether she is post-op or not. Can u say the same?

So, how many tranny's you dated?

onmyknees
06-21-2011, 02:17 AM

LMFAO....Freddie...time to man up here. You have never been with a Trans Woman, and never will. Oh....I'm sure you've been around them at clubs and such, but that's the extent of it..You like to indulge yourself with these fantasies, but that's all they are. If word got out in your hood you got funky with a Trans Woman, you'd have to move to the all white suburbs !! You should be at a time in your life when you set aside boyhood fantasies and just go for it. LOL

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-21-2011, 02:26 AM
2 of the best fucks I've ever had were post ops, so I can't agree with the OP

FreddieGomez
06-21-2011, 02:47 AM
2 of the best fucks I've ever had were post ops, so I can't agree with the OP

no u agree. i said i'd date a tranny that's post-op if i'm attracted to her. most of these dudes would be turned off if she didn't have a dick still.

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 03:00 AM
there are HOMOPHOBIC GAYS

on this site

Not quite sure how that post of mine which you lifted from another thread does to amplify that particular point, Natina. I'm not offended, but I would like to know what your intention was.

amberskyi
06-21-2011, 03:05 AM
no u agree. i said i'd date a tranny that's post-op if i'm attracted to her. most of these dudes would be turned off if she didn't have a dick still.

i though you said you would never date a ts?

theone1982
06-21-2011, 03:07 AM

Ok, but what is the difference between a post-op and a GG? Nothing besides some internal biological differences, ovaries, etc., the ability to become pregnant, and some hormonal imbalances. Knowing this, it seems to me that men who are obsessed with post-ops, are fetishizing the absence of a penis where there was a penis before, being turned on by a vagina that used to be a penis, sort of a surgical-vaginahound:). Otherwise they wouldn't be on a transsexual forum, why not just be a GG forum, where, presumably, post-ops would blend in naturally?

fred41
06-21-2011, 03:59 AM
I think maybe you need to describe your idea of a date first.

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 04:20 AM
Ok, but what is the difference between a post-op and a GG? Nothing besides some internal biological differences, ovaries, etc., the ability to become pregnant, and some hormonal imbalances. Knowing this, it seems to me that men who are obsessed with post-ops, are fetishizing the absence of a penis where there was a penis before, being turned on by a vagina that used to be a penis, sort of a surgical-vaginahound:). Otherwise they wouldn't be on a transsexual forum, why not just be a GG forum, where, presumably, post-ops would blend in naturally?

I don't often disagree with you, buddy, but I will here.

Always remember that the other half of the sexual equation has feelings, thoughts and emotions as well. In the case of the post-op girl she has taken the momentous step to alter, or as some here would see it, mutilate her genitalia. Just consider the courage and anguish that goes into that decision and take a moment to reflect on it.

I've been with both pre and post op girls and with the latter my experience has always been good, just as it has with pre-ops. What makes it different is that the post-op girls revel in the experience of being treated as a genuine woman, they respond accordingly, and for me that makes the whole thing mutually more rewarding. If you're into hard, sweaty, rough sex, post-ops aren't for you, but if you like to be gentle and tender, there are none better.

theone1982
06-21-2011, 04:28 AM

Always remember that the other half of the sexual equation has feelings, thoughts and emotions as well. In the case of the post-op girl she has taken the momentous step to alter, or as some here would see it, mutilate her genitalia. Just consider the courage and anguish that goes into that decision and take a moment to reflect on it.

I've been with both pre and post op girls and with the latter my experience has always been good, just as it has with pre-ops. What makes it different is that the post-op girls revel in the experience of being treated as a genuine woman, they respond accordingly, and for me that makes the whole thing mutually more rewarding. If you're into hard, sweaty, rough sex, post-ops aren't for you, but if you like to be gentle and tender, there are none better.
Well, I can agree with you that the gentleness and tenderness is amplified with a post-op because they appreciate being a woman more after going through the surgery. And I also agree with sex being hard, sweaty, rough, and intense with a pre-op. I don't know though, I haven't really heard from anyone, besides you, on this forum, who are only into post-ops, say they are because they are gentle and tender. It seems to me like they are more obsessed with them not having a penis, whether or not the TS wants to get rid of her penis or not. In any case, I'm open to at least listen to any and all interpretations of this issue, and can see good points in most positions.

dan_drade
06-21-2011, 04:29 AM

My Gf has been post op for several years now and we are still together. I suppose when you are in love with someone, it does not matter if she is post or pre op.
Get a post or pre op gf and then we can talk.

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 04:34 AM
Well, I can agree with you that the gentleness and tenderness is amplified with a post-op because they appreciate being a woman more after going through the surgery. And I also agree with sex being hard, sweaty, rough, and intense with a pre-op. I don't know though, I haven't really heard from anyone, besides you, on this forum, who are only into post-ops, say they are because they are gentle and tender. It seems to me like they are more obsessed with them not having a penis, whether or not the TS wants to get rid of her penis or not. In any case, I'm open to at least listen to any and all interpretations of this issue, and can see good points in most positions.

I guess I'm saying that regardless of the nature of the relationship, if cash is being exchanged or not, I could personally never see a woman, gg, pre or post-op, merely as an empty vessel for sex, which is what seems to be the attitude of some guys on this forum. You both need to know some of what's got you there in the first place before you can move to having mutually satisfying sex. Anyone who denies that is a knobhead in every sense of the word.

fred41
06-21-2011, 04:39 AM

Your answer had nothing to do with what he said.

He basically said that a post-op IS a woman...with the genitalia to match. He then talks about people that are "obsessed" with them. When you are "obsessed" with anything...then it's a fetish.

...post ops revel in being treated as women because they are women.

SisterDickRadio
06-21-2011, 04:47 AM
Another useless thread by Freddie, who decides to pop in and post bs and run out! Till 2 wks down road he comes up with another useless thread to post!

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 04:52 AM
Another useless thread by Freddie, who decides to pop in and post bs and run out! Till 2 wks down road he comes up with another useless thread to post!

Yep, he posts another situation which is entirely hypothetical and stands back to watch the results.

ed_jaxon
06-21-2011, 05:03 AM
ok this is a pretty useless thread EXCEPT THE TAGS. Hilarious.

amberskyi
06-21-2011, 05:09 AM
Your answer had nothing to do with what he said.

He basically said that a post-op IS a woman...with the genitalia to match. He then talks about people that are "obsessed" with them. When you are "obsessed" with anything...then it's a fetish.

...post ops revel in being treated as women because they are women.

POST-OP OR PRE-OP WE ARE ALL WOMEN.we all wanted to be respected,treated and loved as woman regardless of if we have a dick or not.this thread is ridiculous.
f.y.i = i know some post-ops who are into rough sex just like i know some ggs who are into it as well.sexual preference for the last time has nothing to do with ones genitals smh

phobun
06-21-2011, 05:09 AM

I agree that they are just as emotionally sensitive, tenderhearted and gentle as most any woman, perhaps more so because they have been so often rejected and hurt by family members and friends. But I think their happiness and outlook depends upon their reasons for having pursued their path, since not everyone is a candidate for surgery and some make a decision they regret. The ones I've known who did it for themselves are a bit more at peace and content with life after surgery, and it shows. They radiate happiness and it makes them very beautiful. So, in my opinion, it is much more than just that pussies are pretty and cocks aren't; a woman's disposition about life is affected by having completed her goals, and it makes her a more attractive person. Post-op women do visit this site, and it is not a bad thing that a handful of guys welcome them, rather than just sticking to GG websites.

phobun
06-21-2011, 05:11 AM
f.y.i = i know some post-ops who are into rough sex just like i know some ggs who are into it as well.

This is very true, but they maybe also tender in the sense that they have very womanly personalities.

phobun
06-21-2011, 05:16 AM
I could personally never see a woman, gg, pre or post-op, merely as an empty vessel for sex, which is what seems to be the attitude of some guys on this forum.

Not just some, many. And perhaps empty vessel is the wrong analogy, they seem them as a loaded bazooka for sex.

Chaotic
06-21-2011, 05:17 AM
Meh! I like the simple approach on this one.

A pretty girl is a pretty girl, as far as what's between her legs, we'll cross that bridge when we get there!

Easy, breezy and lemon squeezey!:shrug

amberskyi
06-21-2011, 05:24 AM
This is very true, but they maybe also tender in the sense that they have very womanly personalities.
and a pre-op would be missing that quality because......

phobun
06-21-2011, 05:26 AM
and a pre-op would be missing that quality because......

Pre-ops wouldn't necessarily be missing that quality, but I think ultimately completing a goal will change them in more ways than just physical.

Ryz
06-21-2011, 06:08 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing. LMAO

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 06:13 AM
i know some post-ops who are into rough sex just like i know some ggs who are into it as well.sexual preference for the last time has nothing to do with ones genitals smh

I agree, Amber. I'm only reporting my experience which is that the post-ops I've been with seem to prefer the gentler approach.

phobun
06-21-2011, 06:15 AM
I'm hoping for Peggy Gee's insights...

Dino Velvet
06-21-2011, 06:17 AM
As long as they like my hundred dollars I could care less what they pee with. I always find a way to make due and leave smiling.

theone1982
06-21-2011, 06:22 AM
As long as they like my hundred dollars I could care less what they pee with. I always find a way to make due and leave smiling.

:iagree: That was a very Zen master thing to say Dino!:Bowdown:

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 06:32 AM

Final proof that the yanks took the template of capitalism and made it ruthlessly perfect.

Fuck, that was almost Marxist!

Jackal
06-21-2011, 06:34 AM
Take one look at Danielle Foxx and tell me she is not hot as post- or pre-op. Why the hate? Even if someone is not attractive to you, how are they useless? People are more than just sexual partners.

theone1982
06-21-2011, 06:39 AM
Final proof that the yanks took the template of capitalism and made it ruthlessly perfect.

Oh no! Now we'll have Marxism-Leninism-Transsexualism Dialectics!:)

Dino Velvet
06-21-2011, 06:40 AM

There's not a lot of sophisticated thinking on my part. My wiener knows where to find the cheap-cheapos. Why buy Bumble Bee Tuna when the stuff at the 99 Cent Store does the same thing?

How's the bargain hunting in the UK? I adore this bad economy.

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 06:49 AM
How's the bargain hunting in the UK? I adore this bad economy.

There's a hierarchy of supermarkets here in the UK.

People who used to shop in Waitrose now shop in Tesco, people who used to shop in Tesco now shop in Asda (owned by Walmart), people who used to shop in Asda now shop in Lidl (cut-price pile 'em high sell 'em cheap store from Germany), people who used to shop in Lidl now shop in Netto (an even cheaper German import) and the people who used to shop in Netto now raid the bins outside. They might even be living in the bins.

theone1982
06-21-2011, 06:54 AM

People who used to shop in Waitrose now shop in Tesco, people who used to shop in Tesco now shop in Asda (owned by Walmart), people who used to shop in Asda now shop in Lidl (cut-price pile 'em high sell 'em cheap store from Germany), people who used to shop in Lidl now shop in Netto (an even cheaper German import) and the people who used to shop in Netto now raid the bins outside. They might even be living in the bins.

The cheapest shops are German? Oh great, now everybody will dress like this in Great Britain!:)

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 06:58 AM
The cheapest shops are German? Oh great, now everybody will dress like this in Great Britain!:)

No, too cold and damp. And the chav version would be made out of plastic.

theone1982
06-21-2011, 07:00 AM
No, too cold and damp. And the chav version would be made out of plastic.

Chav? Is that like this guy?

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 07:04 AM
Chav? Is that like this guy?

Nah, dat is a membah of de Staines Massive, innit?

These are chavs.

theone1982
06-21-2011, 07:08 AM
Nah, dat is a membah of de Staines Massive, innit?

These are chavs.

Ah, kinda like frat boys.

fred41
06-21-2011, 07:17 AM
POST-OP OR PRE-OP WE ARE ALL WOMEN.we all wanted to be respected,treated and loved as woman regardless of if we have a dick or not.this thread is ridiculous.
f.y.i = i know some post-ops who are into rough sex just like i know some ggs who are into it as well.sexual preference for the last time has nothing to do with ones genitals smh

I don't know why you're quoting me...nothing I said had anything to do with your reply.

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 07:22 AM
Ah, kinda like frat boys.

There's no "r" in "fat".

fred41
06-21-2011, 07:29 AM

What??!!

Dino Velvet
06-21-2011, 07:41 AM
I wanted to kill those kids in Harry Brown. Michael Caine is still a fucking badass.

peggygee
06-21-2011, 08:48 AM
Ok, but what is the difference between a post-op and a GG? Nothing besides some internal biological differences, ovaries, etc., the ability to become pregnant, and some hormonal imbalances.

Knowing this, it seems to me that men who are obsessed with post-ops, are fetishizing the absence of a penis where there was a penis before, being turned on by a vagina that used to be a penis, sort of a surgical-vaginahound.

Otherwise they wouldn't be on a transsexual forum, why not just be a GG forum, where, presumably, post-ops would blend in naturally?

I've been with both pre and post op girls and with the latter my experience has always been good, just as it has with pre-ops. What makes it different is that the post-op girls revel in the experience of being treated as a genuine woman, they respond accordingly, and for me that makes the whole thing mutually more rewarding.

If you're into hard, sweaty, rough sex, post-ops aren't for you, but if you like to be gentle and tender, there are none better.

I'm hoping for Peggy Gee's insights...

For me, I would be somewhat disinclined to be with someone who sought
me out solely or primarily because I am post op. I would tend to feel like
a fetish object.

I also don't feel that there are any distinctions between us and natal
females, other than perhaps our reproductive capabilities.

Perhaps, because I have felt complete in my identity and sense of self for
so long, I take my woman-hood for granted. Basically I feel that I am just
another Black woman, albeit with a trans-past.

As to having hard, sweaty, rough sex versus gentle and tender; It totally
depends on my mood.

I am a very passionate person, be it being in love, work, or play. Whatever
I do, I do with enthusiasm. Thus I am equally capable of furniture breaking
fucking, as I am of sweet, tender love-making.

AmyDaly
06-21-2011, 08:57 AM

qft someones got it right

BLKGSXR
06-21-2011, 09:20 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing. LMAO
Indeed my brothers...I saw "gix is a fatty" im cool with that at least the world knows im hung and thick with it! ^_~

Birgitta
06-21-2011, 11:06 AM

This is not true.
Surgery or not will not reflect any womanly quality in personality or character. In fact in my country, usually the masculine transwoman, in character and even looks, are post op.

SammiValentine
06-21-2011, 12:06 PM
I wanted to kill those kids in Harry Brown. Michael Caine is still a fucking badass.

quality film ! innit blud

if you like those kinda films watch "shooters" from 2001. "Makes most British gangster films look like the teletubbies" was the tagline :)

dderek123
06-21-2011, 01:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YoIPy.gif

LibertyHarkness
06-21-2011, 01:37 PM
ahhh man harry brown was a mint film

SkankyTrannyAnna
06-21-2011, 01:46 PM

You missed out Sainsburys between Waitrose and Tesco.

SammiValentine
06-21-2011, 01:54 PM

noit to mention how anyone can discuss supermarkets without M&S is beyond me ;-)

FreddieGomez
06-21-2011, 02:00 PM
the point is tranny chasers only want trannies because they have a dick....

mikelpo
06-21-2011, 02:06 PM
noit to mention how anyone can discuss supermarkets without M&S is beyond me ;-)

Marks & sparks is laughing around pay day! Otherwise is the morrisons! X

BLKGSXR
06-21-2011, 02:09 PM
the point is tranny chasers only want trannies because they have a dick....
so you admit you love tha cauck?

Birgitta
06-21-2011, 02:40 PM
so you admit you love tha cauck?

Give freddy a break, and he has a good point...
That in fact there are a lot of guys around that are NOT obsessing over cocks or the surgery and those are the ones considered mental patients "in the name of open mindedness" around this forum and the ts scene, while "at least" They (guys like freddy) seem to have a clue, about how to treat a woman....
He might treat them bad, but he treats them like WOMAN

Birgitta
06-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Only problem still with freddy is that he is and will not be open about dating tswoman...

And honestly, i wont ever give guys like that a chance...even when without a bf and desperate, i dont need a man in my life, not like that. I rather be single then dating guys that want to keep me a secret, they can get lost for all i care.

SkankyTrannyAnna
06-21-2011, 03:17 PM

M&S isn't a supermarket. They just sell ready meals, a few bits of bready stuff and a bit of packet food. Try this, buy some tomato ketchup in M&S, or some caster sugar, or eggs, or yogurt.

Silcc69
06-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Freezy, would you wife up a post op?

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 03:53 PM

Sainsbury's is shit. That's why I left it out. And M&S usually means getting a faceful of crimplene twinsets and large pants when you're just trying to buy a loaf and a yoghurt.

joeninety
06-21-2011, 04:05 PM

To pre or not to pre that is the question........................

DL_NL
06-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Hahaha, love this! Another inane thread by Freddie trying to prove that he's not a cockhound- derailed by an equally stupid discussion about chavs and supermarkets. Kudos!

rileyk
06-21-2011, 04:21 PM
I imagine when I'm post-op if I want to fuck someone I will just use a strap on... they feel just as nice as a cock sometimes :)

SammiValentine
06-21-2011, 05:01 PM
M&S isn't a supermarket. They just sell ready meals, a few bits of bready stuff and a bit of packet food. Try this, buy some tomato ketchup in M&S, or some caster sugar, or eggs, or yogurt.

Erm not sure what kind of M&S your talking about then, must be the special Yorkshire branch..... the one near me sell yoghurt, fantastic greek style actually, granny knickers, vases and err well cheese, all kinds of things like that, ooo how can i forget M&S own apple juice not from concentrate oooo nectar from the gods - we even get trolleys to put stuff in... ?!:)

ed_jaxon
06-21-2011, 05:07 PM
While the tag Gix is a fatty was funny, so was Nutina, On your knees bitch and Trollbun.

Dino Velvet
06-21-2011, 10:16 PM
ahhh man harry brown was a mint film

It's like the British Death Wish.

BLKGSXR
06-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Give freddy a break, and he has a good point...
That in fact there are a lot of guys around that are NOT obsessing over cocks or the surgery and those are the ones considered mental patients "in the name of open mindedness" around this forum and the ts scene, while "at least" They (guys like freddy) seem to have a clue, about how to treat a woman....
He might treat them bad, but he treats them like WOMAN
I thought about it........But nah freddie is an idiot and has a slim chance to last in this community with his I know im new to all this but im no chaser and hey bro I dont like how she has a dick and ugh she cut it off whats the point now attitude. Freddie just needs to chill out and disconnect his keyboard- Just saying.

BLKGSXR
06-21-2011, 10:22 PM
While the tag Gix is a fatty was funny, so was Nutina, On your knees bitch and Trollbun.
Oh man it had me rolling! btw that gix chaser is in chitown! lol.

Helvis2012
06-23-2011, 02:59 AM
Who cares?