PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day!

NatashaLover
06-19-2011, 05:14 PM
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in the chat and all the moms that have both roles in a family.
Lots of Love!

To all of you who happen to have your dad alive call them at least and tell them how much you love them, and if you can spend some time with them before it's too late!
xoxo:party:

now let's party!

CORVETTEDUDE
06-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Thanks Babe!

bat1
06-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in the chat and all the moms that have both roles in a family.
Lots of Love!

To all of you who happen to have your dad alive call them at least and tell them how much you love them, and if you can spend some time with them before it's too late!

now let's party!

So true! time fly's My mom died and I felt so guilty for not being there
and calling her more often ...

Family is so important in one's life... before you know it there gone....

foreigner
06-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Some men play both roles you know

BellaBellucci
06-19-2011, 08:41 PM
Fuck my mom's sperm donor... err, father.

~BB~

GroobySteven
06-19-2011, 08:57 PM

~BB~

Ahhhhhhhhh.

phobun
06-19-2011, 09:04 PM

If you do that, that will be incest.

Here's something of interest...

http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/06/19/transsexual-fathers-day_n_879351.html

BellaBellucci
06-19-2011, 09:15 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh.

What? You think you have some insight on me now or something? You're still fat, greedy, and manipulative. :geek:

~BB~

GroobySteven
06-19-2011, 09:33 PM
What? You think you have some insight on me now or something? You're still fat, greedy, and manipulative. :geek:

~BB~

Bwwwahahahaah.

phobun
06-20-2011, 12:07 AM

Did you sire a brood?

runningdownthatdream
06-20-2011, 12:11 AM
Fathers..............who needs 'em

BellaBellucci
06-20-2011, 12:13 AM
Fathers..............who needs 'em

Children. Or at least they need a male figure. It doesn't necessarily have to be the father though I guess.

~BB~

runningdownthatdream
06-20-2011, 12:16 AM
Children.

~BB~

No time for hate. Just move on - the presence or absence of a mother or father has no bearing on anything past the age of independence.

phobun
06-20-2011, 12:23 AM
Children. Or at least they need a male figure. It doesn't necessarily have to be the father though I guess.

This is not an attack on any particular person, but any a middle-aged transgender has a male figure to spare. Just sayin.

phobun
06-20-2011, 12:24 AM
No time for hate. Just move on - the presence or absence of a mother or father has no bearing on anything past the age of independence.

Whoa. What's that based on?

BellaBellucci
06-20-2011, 12:24 AM

I'm sorry. Hate? Where did I say anything hateful? :?

This is not an attack on any particular person, but any a middle-aged transgender has a male figure to spare. Just sayin.

I don't follow. A 'male figure to spare?' You mean to lose? Like the shape? Hysterical.

~BB~

phobun
06-20-2011, 12:25 AM
I'm sorry. Hate? Where did I say anything hateful? :?

~BB~

That whole post was entirely nonsensical.

runningdownthatdream
06-20-2011, 12:26 AM
Whoa. What's that based on?

Personal experience - I'm just a little biased against the notion that parents are needed past the age when a person can take care of themself. Put another way: parents, nice to have but not necessary! (other than for the obvious of course)

BellaBellucci
06-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Personal experience - I'm just a little biased against the notion that parents are needed past the age when a person can take care of themself. Put another way: parents, nice to have but not necessary! (other than for the obvious of course)

Q: What is a person who is not yet able to take care of themselves called?

A: A child.

... so I fail to see where the 'hateful' disagreement is.

~BB~

onmyknees
06-20-2011, 03:29 AM

LMAO...oh man...you're in rare form yet again you sick fucker. I'm just curious Pho-Fag do you actually have any friends IRL ...cause you're pretty much loathed here by one and all... My guess would be no judging by your conduct and the things you say . You are without a doubt the weirdest little twisted dude I have ever encountered. Only you could turn a relatively benign and well intentioned thread about Fathers day into a look into the mind of a real sexual deviant.

robertlouis
06-20-2011, 03:36 AM

Horses for courses, I suppose, and it depends very much on your home environment. My parents were together till the day my dad died, they had a close and loving relationship which they shared with us, and now that they're both gone, I miss them every single day. So at a purely practical level I agree with your post, but on an emotional level, no.

Ineeda SM
06-20-2011, 03:48 AM
Getting back to the reason for this thread. Natasha started out doing a nice thing for the dads here on Fathers Day. Is it possible to have just one nicely intended thread without people fucking it up?

Lots of Love!

now let's party!

Thank you Natasha baby. It was very sweet of you to think of us. I for one, appreciate your wishes.

ed_jaxon
06-20-2011, 03:59 AM
Thanks Natasha!

robertlouis
06-20-2011, 04:16 AM
Getting back to the reason for this thread. Natasha started out doing a nice thing for the dads here on Fathers Day. Is it possible to have just one nicely intended thread without people fucking it up?

Thank you Natasha baby. It was very sweet of you to think of us. I for one, appreciate your wishes.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

How true, and thank you Natasha. Sometimes you think that if someone made a passing comment on the weather on this forum, there would be a full-on flame war inside the first ten posts.

Must be all that testosterone - over to you, Bella...... ;)

phobun
06-20-2011, 05:28 AM
LMAO...oh man...you're in rare form yet again you sick fucker. I'm just curious Pho-Fag do you actually have any friends IRL ...cause you're pretty much loathed here by one and all... My guess would be no judging by your conduct and the things you say . You are without a doubt the weirdest little twisted dude I have ever encountered. Only you could turn a relatively benign and well intentioned thread about Fathers day into a look into the mind of a real sexual deviant.

Whimpering your same old spiel again, yawn.

phobun
06-20-2011, 05:36 AM
So at a purely practical level I agree with your post, but on an emotional level, no.

I very much agree with you sentiments.

Dino Velvet
06-20-2011, 05:38 AM
Thanks Natasha. I'm not a dad but I got lots of baby batter stored up if you're interested.:jerkoff

robertlouis
06-20-2011, 05:43 AM
Thanks Natasha. I'm not a dad but I got lots of baby batter stored up if you're interested.:jerkoff

I hope you've got a good storage facility there Dino.

Rancid sperm would be enough even to make a paedophile priest turn celibate.

Dino Velvet
06-20-2011, 05:50 AM

Rancid sperm would be enough even to make a paedophile priest turn celibate.

I got balls for days. I sit on them all the time when I get in my truck and I've pinched them accidentally between the seat and the rim when I sit on the toilet more times than I want to remember. My wiener is no prize either. During hot weather it likes to slither and wander around and I always have to adjust myself.

robertlouis
06-20-2011, 06:01 AM
I got balls for days. I sit on them all the time when I get in my truck and I've pinched them accidentally between the seat and the rim when I sit on the toilet more times than I want to remember. My wiener is no prize either. During hot weather it likes to slither and wander around and I always have to adjust myself.

Maybe you need one of these in that case. Everyone remembers that Prince Albert introduced the Xmas tree to England but they tend to forget that he brought this with him too. And after the piercing, this was the only position he could stand in without swearing loudly and copiously in German.

No wonder Queen Victoria was not amused.....

BellaBellucci
06-20-2011, 06:43 AM

I think the delivery system is a bit more important to him. :fuckin:

~BB~

robertlouis
06-20-2011, 07:06 AM
I think the delivery system is a bit more important to him. :fuckin:

~BB~

Hey Bella, when are you heading for London town? Look at all the things I've got lined up for you. This is just for the day time of course.....

theone1982
06-20-2011, 07:09 AM
Hey Bella, when are you heading for London town? Look at all the things I've got lined up for you. This is just for the day time of course.....

Are those Elvis impersonators, or Liberace impersonators in that pic?:)

robertlouis
06-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Are those Elvis impersonators, or Liberace impersonators in that pic?:)

Pearly King and Queen.

Cor luvaduck mate, doncha know nuffink?

theone1982
06-20-2011, 07:49 AM
Pearly King and Queen.

Cor luvaduck mate, doncha know nuffink?

Um.....yes?:)

NatashaLover
06-20-2011, 09:56 AM

Hey anytime, yes this thread was just intended to be a Happy One and it has gotten the wrong way. ;(

Thanks Natasha!
Your Welcome Ed

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

How true, and thank you Natasha. Sometimes you think that if someone made a passing comment on the weather on this forum, there would be a full-on flame war inside the first ten posts.

Must be all that testosterone - over to you, Bella...... ;)
;) Thanks Robert, And my the way for those who are not fathers or mothers here they have a daughter! :)

theone1982
06-20-2011, 09:58 AM
I'd rather celebrate Happy Natasha Lover Day!:):party::Bowdown:

NatashaLover
06-20-2011, 10:01 AM
I'd rather celebrate Happy Natasha Lover Day!:):party::Bowdown:

Thanks TheOne and only!

robertlouis
06-20-2011, 10:01 AM
[

;) Thanks Robert, And my the way for those who are not fathers or mothers here they have a daughter! :)

I like fatherhood, love my kids and it was great to see them yesterday. If they keep growing the way they are I'll be leaving something good in the world when I'm gone.

And of course I'd be VERY happy to adopt you as a daughter, Natasha.

Well, maybe, incest and all that......

NatashaLover
06-20-2011, 10:03 AM
I like fatherhood, love my kids and it was great to see them yesterday. If they keep growing the way they are I'll be leaving something good in the world when I'm gone.

And of course I'd be VERY happy to adopt you as a daughter, Natasha.

Well, maybe, incest and all that......

mmm cool, Shemale Incest Part 2

robertlouis
06-20-2011, 10:04 AM
mmm cool, Shemale Incest Part 2

Yes m'dear, but you're a domme. We'd be fighting for control of that whip, believe me..... :ignore:

NatashaLover
06-20-2011, 10:31 AM
Yes m'dear, but you're a domme. We'd be fighting for control of that whip, believe me..... :ignore:

who said we are going to fight over it? I already have it, period. :salad

CORVETTEDUDE
06-20-2011, 03:36 PM
Damn...Some of you people could, would and probably do, fuck up a free lunch!!!:loser:

Ineeda SM
06-21-2011, 03:49 AM

LMFAO! UH OH! I think Bobby is in for a real whoopin'! Bobby gonna get a red ass.

robertlouis
06-21-2011, 03:53 AM
LMFAO! UH OH! I think Bobby is in for a real whoopin'! Bobby gonna get a red ass.

Hang on, this is HA, not WWF. Calm down, boy.

theone1982
06-21-2011, 04:13 AM

I'd want you to have the whip with me Natasha!:):Bowdown: Just be gentle!:) Oh what the hell, go nuts and whip my ass hard!:):dancing::Bowdown::fuckin::party:

palomo7531
06-18-2018, 03:12 AM
Happy fathers day to all the dads out there. Wether real dad, stepdad, trans dad, moms who have to be a dad to their kids. Much love to all.