PDA

View Full Version : WOW! just found my new imaginary gf!

toopretty
06-17-2011, 12:40 AM
Her face is cute as f*ck, she has the perfect body type in my eyes... long and lean. Shes is in the upper 20's (older then me even) and still looks 18. She seems bubbly and girly with a girly voice. amazing skin color with flawless skin. i love her eyes. trying to find pics of her actually became annoying because there didnt seem to be any free galleries on her on the sites she has been on and you cant right click on her site... but I am sure yall can find some. (i blocked out her # in one of the pics because.... well i dont know why... you all can find it on the net but it just seemed like the polite thing to do)

toopretty
06-17-2011, 12:44 AM
This is actually the video where I saw her for the first time, the other day... shes on the left looking cute as hell. The girl in the middle... I havent seen much of her either, but she has one of the best scenes in the history of tsseduction

YouTube - ‪Sasha and Unique and Cane Youtube preview‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5kep5qEjd4)

theone1982
06-17-2011, 01:21 AM
She's also been on Shemale Strokers.

lady killer
06-17-2011, 01:41 AM
stunning

Teydyn
06-17-2011, 02:01 AM
you cant right click on her site
Use a different browser, deactivate javascript or use a webspider to download. One of these work in most cases.

Maybe they try to be tricky by putting the picture as background?

Edit:
Just took a quick peek, disable javascript and have a go...

kukm4
06-17-2011, 02:11 AM
How can she be imaginary if she is real. :P

CORVETTEDUDE
06-17-2011, 07:02 AM
Good luck to you both!!! I can just imagine your happiness!!!

Willie Escalade
06-17-2011, 12:25 PM
She can shake that ass as well...got a lap dance from her when she was last in LA (with Sasha Strokes)...