View Full Version : any more of angelina

nyc curious
12-28-2005, 04:57 AM
Does any one here have liks to more pics of Angelina from Eros-NY

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/ny-somad1-angelina7.htm

blackgrendel
12-28-2005, 06:06 AM
Don't have any pics of this Ts Babe, but she sure is a hotty....wish I was in manhattan...sure fire hot baby!!!!!!! :D

Hugh Jarrod
12-30-2005, 06:21 AM
Love the specs pic.

BlackAdder
12-30-2005, 10:12 AM
Looks bitchy.

TomSelis
12-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Can someone tell me why some of these Eros things have "So mad" before the name? Or am I the only one that noticed that?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-30-2005, 02:15 PM
Looks bitchy.

actually she's not
she was at the party last night and seemed really nice

nyc curious
12-30-2005, 03:37 PM
Can someone tell me why some of these Eros things have "So mad" before the name? Or am I the only one that noticed that?

I believe the prefix of the AD indicates who actually purchased it on Eros. Most agency ads will have the same prefix for their girls, so alot of times you can see a girl who claims to be "independent" is not. I think others may go through a third party to submit their ads, either to save money or time, and those ads would be grouped under the same prefix.

Most of the ads with the "somad" are in the TS/TV section, which have led alot of posters on other boards to assume that if a GG's ad has it, she must be a post-op.
I dont think it is "so mad" but more likely "SOM AD", but cant figure what SOM would stand for.

If someone else can offer more perspective or correct me if I am wrong please feel free.