PDA

View Full Version : Leticia Vlaslak

Josh_64
06-15-2011, 08:18 PM
I recently discovered that Brazilian girl named Leticia Vlaslak, she was really hot. Apparently she died of cancer in March 2011.
Anyone who has more info. Sad.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-15-2011, 08:37 PM
Dammit!!!!

Louie Damazo
06-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Not cancer, a complication in silicone in feet

So many brazilian ts use silicone but dont wait necessary time to have some accommodation and go party. What´s happen after it is the silicone go down to the feet and not rarely bring many probs to that girl

traLika
06-15-2011, 09:02 PM
Paulistano already started a tribute thread to her three months ago but he didn't say she died in the header so a lot of people might have missed it:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=54599&highlight=Leticia

I'm still saddened by the news. She was the one who switched me on to tgirls.

RIP Leticia. :(

CORVETTEDUDE
06-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Not cancer, a complication in silicone in feet

So many brazilian ts use silicone but dont wait necessary time to have some accommodation and go party. What´s happen after it is the silicone go down to the feet and not rarely bring many probs to that girl

Thanks Louie but, it still sucks that she's gone. The transgender death rate appauls me! If it's not one thing, it's another. It's a damn shame!

amanda_m
06-16-2011, 07:19 PM
she was sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

jaybee
06-16-2011, 08:09 PM
R.i.p.

JuanTothetwo
06-18-2011, 08:21 AM
I love when someone makes a thread expressing sadness about a girl dying and then posts pictures of them shoving their bare asshole and genitals at a camera, LOL, it's so goddamn tasteless that I can't help but find it hilarious.

OmarZ
06-18-2011, 08:57 AM
I love when someone makes a thread expressing sadness about a girl dying and then posts pictures of them shoving their bare asshole and genitals at a camera, LOL, it's so goddamn tasteless that I can't help but find it hilarious.

she may be gone, but the cock photos remain...

traLika
06-18-2011, 09:41 AM

Can't say i was too impressed by the OP's choice of obituary photos either. I prefer to remember her this way...

ILuvGurls
06-18-2011, 12:32 PM
didn't see the first thread....she always had that smile........

RIP Leticia