PDA

View Full Version : If These Holes Could Talk!

theone1982
06-15-2011, 08:25 AM
So, any good hole stories out there? Chicken Soup For The Asshole, or The Vagina Monologues, whoops, that one is already taken!:) Um, how about The Complete Idiots Guide To Vaginas?:) Anyway, share your holes! And their stories!:)

robertlouis
06-15-2011, 08:36 AM
So, any good hole stories out there? Chicken Soup For The Asshole, or The Vagina Monologues, whoops, that one is already taken!:) Um, how about The Complete Idiots Guide To Vaginas?:) Anyway, share your holes! And their stories!:)

A mate of mine went to see the Vagina Monologues but came away underwhelmed. It's just a bunch of cunts talking apparently. :party:

robertlouis
06-15-2011, 08:38 AM
And when Archimedes sat in his bath it wasn't "Eureka!" that he shouted. It was "Urethra!" as the hot water got to the sensitive genital warts on his willie.

theone1982
06-15-2011, 09:01 AM
A mate of mine went to see the Vagina Monologues but came away underwhelmed. It's just a bunch of cunts talking apparently. :party:

Lol! Perhaps I'll sound uncultured by saying this, but I've seen that play and it was god awful! Maybe if I had a vagina I would think differently, but damn! Terrible. Also, isn't it amazing that no one has come out with The Penis Monologues?

robertlouis
06-15-2011, 09:10 AM
Lol! Perhaps I'll sound uncultured by saying this, but I've seen that play and it was god awful! Maybe if I had a vagina I would think differently, but damn! Terrible. Also, isn't it amazing that no one has come out with The Penis Monologues?

Not really. Most men talk through their arses, so we're waiting for the Arsehole Monologues.

nonnonnon
06-15-2011, 06:50 PM
I used to go see this girl, Sue, at the local trailer park. She would queef on command and I thought it was so fascinating. It took years but I finally got to take it further. Right as I'm taking my clothes off, her mom comes home. Not long after that, she married some army guy :/