PDA

View Full Version : Ever Ejaculate When You Got Startled???

Dino Velvet
06-12-2011, 07:20 AM
I have. Way back in high school it happened. I had a girl in my room. She was lying on her back and I was kneeling next to her mouth with my wiener in it. I hear these angry footsteps coming down the hall and then 4 loud knocks on the door. "Dino, get that whore out of your room!" I freaked out so bad I laid several gooey strands across Little Miss Cocksucker's face.

Anybody else ever have a frightened orgasm?

robertlouis
06-12-2011, 07:44 AM
I have. Way back in high school it happened. I had a girl in my room. She was lying on her back and I was kneeling next to her mouth with my wiener in it. I hear these angry footsteps coming down the hall and then 4 loud knocks on the door. "Dino, get that whore out of your room!" I freaked out so bad I laid several gooey strands across Little Miss Cocksucker's face.

Yep. When her husband got home early.

jaydubb
06-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Nope. But I do frequently get startled when I ejaculate.

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 09:12 PM
Yep. When her husband got home early.

I make damn sure hubby is in a different time zone before climbing on top of his wife.

Prospero
09-21-2011, 09:18 PM
I used to. A quick excited ejaculation as soon as i got inside the lady and then a long, long (and to the woman involved satisfying) climb back up to Mount Orgasm II. Remarkably used to be able to cum and stay hardand at it until that second coming. Bit like Jesus.

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 09:24 PM
I used to. A quick excited ejaculation as soon as i got inside the lady and then a long, long (and to the woman involved satisfying) climb back up to Mount Orgasm II. Remarkably used to be able to cum and stay hardand at it until that second coming. Bit like Jesus.

That's more like premature ejaculation. That still happens to me more than I'd like to brag about.

Here's a fine example: You drive your lady up to Inspiration Point. You start necking and steaming up the windows. You notice a werewolf reaching through the convertible top. You shoot your last load as Lon Chaney Jr gives you a throat rip. Now that's being startled!

robertlouis
09-21-2011, 09:26 PM

Nailing you to a cross helped then? :geek:

Prospero
09-21-2011, 09:29 PM
Whoops - need glasses! I misread the title of this thread as ever ejaculate when you get STARTED.....

robertlouis
09-21-2011, 09:30 PM
That's more like premature ejaculation. That still happens to me more than I'd like to brag about.

Here's a fine example: You drive your lady up to Inspiration Point. You start necking and steaming up the windows. You notice a werewolf reaching through the convertible top. You shoot your last load as Lon Chaney Jr gives you a throat rip. Now that's being startled!

Maybe, but what a way to go!

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Whoops - need glasses! I misread the title of this thread as ever ejaculate when you get STARTED.....

If that were the case you'd be 100% Medically Accurate.

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/product/23721480/view/1/type/png/width/378/height/378/the-human-centipede-100-medically-accurate-fact-laptop-case.png

Prospero
09-21-2011, 09:33 PM
Tend to find getting startled has the opposite effect. Like my parents coming in to the living room and finding me fucking a girlfriend behind the sofa. I didn't cum - and she did go.

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Tend to find getting startled has the opposite effect. Like my parents coming in to the living room and finding me fucking a girlfriend behind the sofa. I didn't cum - and she did go.

My father was a Police Lieutenant and my mother was an angry anti-semitic farmer. Imagine being walked in on by them.

robertlouis
09-21-2011, 09:41 PM
My father was a Police Lieutenant and my mother was an angry anti-semitic farmer. Imagine being walked in on by them.

So the day they found you shagging a policewoman called Goldberg was the worst day of your life, right?

Dino Velvet
09-21-2011, 09:45 PM

So the day they found you shagging a policewoman called Goldberg was the worst day of your life, right?

Little Miss Cocksucker was wearing a Star Of David necklace that I made sure to completely cover with a second necklace. The sight of my semen intertwined with a six pointed star pushed my poor mother over the edge.

loveboof
09-21-2011, 11:04 PM
Little Miss Cocksucker was wearing a Star Of David necklace that I made sure to completely cover with a second necklace. The sight of my semen intertwined with a six pointed star pushed my poor mother over the edge.

Does that mean she cums when startled too? lol

Dino Velvet
09-22-2011, 12:03 AM
Does that mean she cums when startled too? lol

She's one of the few people who goes to church on Saturdays that sucks cock. Supposedly a very rare commodity. My demon semen melted her holy trinket too.