PDA

View Full Version : Is Huma fucking Hillary Clinton???

maaarc
06-10-2011, 04:17 AM
I think Hillary looks like she's absolutely glowing lately! Like the cat that's being eaten by the canary. Now that Huma's hubby has committed political suicide it looks like the Hillanator has her eating at the Y again. I don't blame the spunky old broad Huma's hot:Bowdown: :jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

Dino Velvet
06-10-2011, 06:41 AM
Huma's not bad for an Arab broad. I'd give her a faceful of hummus.:jerkoff

onmyknees
06-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Huma's not bad for an Arab broad. I'd give her a faceful of hummus.:jerkoff

Yea..nice lookin' chic....too bad she don't have to go thru the TSA pat down line like the rest of us. I know some good ole boys at the Atlanta airport that would pat her down real good. :dancing:

w1s2x3
06-16-2011, 08:31 AM
That would be great!!!

An even better one would be President Obama with a male congressional page. After the stories about his fun in Chicago you would think he could step out of the closet.

Stavros
06-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Queen Rania of Jordan is one of the best, how she ended up with a dickhead like Abdullah I shall never know but these are mostly arranged marriages. Incidentally I was once told that couscous which is a speciality of North Africa (Maghreb) is in the Mashrek a slang word meaning 'pussy' and no not the four-legged felines...

YouTube - ‪Queen Rania of Jordan‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhHNGzDxaws)

hippifried
06-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Queen Rania of Jordan is one of the best, how she ended up with a dickhead like Abdullah I shall never know but these are mostly arranged marriages.

Really? Queen Noor might take exception to that stereotype.

ed_jaxon
06-17-2011, 04:41 PM
I didn't know Natasha worked for Hillary Clinton

Stavros
06-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Queen Noor might take exception to that stereotype

To fine tune my remark these women are vetted -as also happens here in the UK where any female marrying into the royal line must be a virgin -or, as happened in the case of Katherine, Duchess of Cambridge, to have been exclusively the domain of the man she married. So I suppose its a variation on an 'arrangement' -Abdullah like his father also married a woman with strong Palestinian connections, Rania's family hailing from Tulkarm, this aspect being considered important in Jordan -on the other side, Abdullah is a military man so he has the support of the Armed Forces and the Bedu although his general ineffectiveness may yet be his undoing.

hippifried
06-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Of course they have "Palistinian connections". The official Israeli line of bullshit, going back to Begin, is: "Oh but the Palistinians already have a homeland. It's Jordan."

If a head of state wants to marry, the prospective spouse gets vetted. That's anywhere & everywhere.

If there's a point to any of this, I'm not seeing it.

arnie666
06-20-2011, 06:48 AM
Hillary Clinton always struck me as not only a dyke but a bull dyke. I feel sorry for Bill having to share the same room let alone bed with that. She probably has a necklace of mens balls.

Bill could have got a lot better than that,I have seen pics of her and she actually look worse when she much younger if that is possible . No wonder he was fucking the interns ,sometimes when they were not all that willing either. Randy old git.

There was a rumour flying around that she was eating out some young black woman on her staff some time ago,she wasn't exactly subtle about it ,would take her on trips overseas other staff members knew and Bill found out ,he went beserk told her to kick her off the staff no doubt worried the lame stream media put it out .Although they would do their best not to cover it,unless they had no choice. Sarah Palin buying a sunbed however....

Stavros
06-20-2011, 10:33 PM
Hillary Clinton always struck me as not only a dyke but a bull dyke.

Blimey mate, have you ever seen a bull dyke? Some of them make the average Hell's Angel look like fairies...surely if she is, La Clinton is a lipstick lesbian...