PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Pride Parade - June 26

NrthAveBeach09
06-08-2011, 08:01 AM
It's Pride Month in Chicago with the big Pride Parade on June 26. Has anyone heard of any good transgender socials coming up? If there's not, there should be.
The entire weekend of the parade is a blast, and a great time to be in Chicago. If there are any promoters out there looking for a good time and place to put something together, this is it. The parties start kicking off soon, but I don’t think it's too late to put something together.

If anyone has any ideas or interest, post it up. Maybe we can get something going?

Cheers

http://chicagopridecalendar.org/

TsVanessa69
06-08-2011, 08:49 AM
alot of events at the beach or girls houses this year too
I was ask to host a smoke out at my place.
Yea, where the girls roll blunts while we cook and talk about u guys

TsVanessa69
06-08-2011, 08:55 AM
However be prepared to see lot of Tranny T&A this year. It appears there is a prize for the best float and promoters are hitting us up like crazy to be on their floats in bikini's! So far the one I and my girlfriends choose was Eternal Youth Spa, our laser hair removal doctor. 15 posibly more TS in white bikini's!!!!!

NatashaLover
06-08-2011, 09:03 AM
NrthAveBeach09, If you find events please post, I might stop by and meet some friends there.

TsVanessa69
06-08-2011, 11:06 PM
I respect your opinion Vanessa but you can't speak for all trans woman. I am one that will attend this event and I do not think that Pride Parades are for Homosexuals only but for anyone that wants to have fun in an event and that might be open mind and friendly with the gay community. I live as a woman and it doesn't mean I am straight, I am queer and I like diversion. I have been to lots of gay prides and I have lots of fun and see lots of transgirls there also having fun.

NrthAveBeach09, If you find events please post, I might stop by and meet some friends there.
I was saying that Gay Pride is not the only time that trans woman have social events.
Gay people, straight people and trans people got to the parade cuz its fun.
I knew some people would not understand waht i was saying so i changed it.

Are you going to be in Chicago for Pride?? I know some fun events that the girls are gonna love to have you hang out!

Jackal
06-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Have fun, ladies. I live nowhere near those big cities.

NatashaLover
06-09-2011, 07:06 AM
I was saying that Gay Pride is not the only time that trans woman have social events.
Gay people, straight people and trans people got to the parade cuz its fun.
I knew some people would not understand waht i was saying so i changed it.

Are you going to be in Chicago for Pride?? I know some fun events that the girls are gonna love to have you hang out!

Ohh ok :) sorry about the mis-understanding. I edited my post then. Yes I might be going if I am able to re-schedule some sessions that I have for those days. I hope so! That sounds great! I will know by the middle of this month! Thanks!

NatashaLover
06-09-2011, 07:07 AM
Have fun, ladies. I live nowhere near those big cities.
Thanks Jackal! where are you from?

NrthAveBeach09
06-16-2011, 04:19 AM
:yingyang: cool, i'll be there. it will be a fun weekend.

any other girls going out this year?

NrthAveBeach09
06-16-2011, 04:28 AM
Chicago Pride Parade

NrthAveBeach09
06-16-2011, 04:34 AM
this looks fun :D

NrthAveBeach09
06-16-2011, 04:56 AM
This was posted from the 2010 Pride Parade.
I don't know who she is, but she looks great!

NrthAveBeach09
06-16-2011, 05:36 AM
This year's Grand Marshal Fernanda Rocha!

Colleen_Stewart
06-16-2011, 07:06 AM
I will be on a float this year, it is always great to see the parade from a floats point of view, I tell ya when you hit the corner of Belmont and Halstead and you see people lined up on both streets you get a little lump in your throat. I said to myself two years ago OMG this is fucking amazing ! ! !

NrthAveBeach09
06-16-2011, 06:28 PM
2009 Grand Marshal the lovely Alexandra Billings :)

NrthAveBeach09
06-22-2011, 09:54 PM
The bad thunderstorms have passed, now just short scattered showers the next couple days. Temps in the mid to upper 70's all the way through the weekend Woohoo!

Looks like it's going to be a great weekend for a party in Chicago!

ed_jaxon
06-22-2011, 10:41 PM
Vanessa and Natasha!?!?!

oops just nutted a little in my pants.

Vanessa we need you at the Studio next month!

TsVanessa69
06-22-2011, 11:31 PM
Vanessa and Natasha!?!?!

oops just nutted a little in my pants.

Vanessa we need you at the Studio next month!
My costume for the parade has been made, and its perfect weather to dress up on a float and not sweat!
Eternal Youth Spa baby!!! This years tranny float with babes in white!

NrthAveBeach09
06-25-2011, 11:55 PM
Awesome cant wait to see you all out there :)

Lots going on already. Does anyone know of a bar hosting for the ladies tonight or tomorrow ?

yngnwburbsguy
06-26-2011, 03:21 AM
I live close, think I may stop by and check it out tomorrow. Ive lived downtown for 3 years and havent been to it yet.

Helvis2012
06-26-2011, 04:22 AM
Fun, fun.