View Full Version : My Hardcore coming out on Shemale Yum

SisterDickRadio
06-07-2011, 04:03 AM
Hey guys!!! I am so fucking excited about my first ever hardcore set for Shemale Yum! I have been working hard on my own site to come out this Summer but thought I would give you a little tease of my Yum Hardcore, a lot of you have been asking when am I going to do a hardcore for a site, well here it is! Join Yum if you have not already! Visit my blog for updates: http://michelle-austin.com/blog

http://michelle-austin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/michelleaustinhc.bw_.055-1024x662.jpg

http://michelle-austin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/michelleaustinhc.bw_.127-1024x683.jpg

theone1982
06-07-2011, 07:05 AM
Hot stuff!:Bowdown: I love the look on your face in the second pic, you look like it was feeling REALLY good!:):Bowdown:

Dino Velvet
06-07-2011, 07:13 AM
Michelle, I'm sure you put a smile on that fella's wiener and made it very tired and wet. You're a nice lady.

SisterDickRadio
06-07-2011, 08:51 AM
Hot stuff!:Bowdown: I love the look on your face in the second pic, you look like it was feeling REALLY good!:):Bowdown:

Of course it was feeling great! I had fun shooting it! Buddy Wood is fun to shoot with and we had a great time! I mean you cant go wrong having your husband fucking u! There was tons of video and photos taken, so I am sure the finished set will be hot! I cant wait!

Michelle, I'm sure you put a smile on that fella's wiener and made it very tired and wet. You're a nice lady.

Well, its not out yet but I hope I can have that effect on them! LOL! You're always so kind to me Dino!!

Dino Velvet
06-07-2011, 08:56 AM
Well, its not out yet but I hope I can have that effect on them! LOL! You're always so kind to me Dino!!

You're easy to be nice to.:cheers:

LibertyHarkness
06-07-2011, 11:00 AM
great stuff michelle xx

SisterDickRadio
06-07-2011, 04:23 PM
great stuff michelle xx

Awe thanks lady!!!!

SisterDickRadio
06-09-2011, 03:02 AM
BTW I love my cock being sucked! I cant stop looking at the previews! I cant wait till set comes out! And for everyone he is BB because it is my husband!

BLKGSXR
06-09-2011, 03:26 AM
BTW I love my cock being sucked! I cant stop looking at the previews! I cant wait till set comes out! And for everyone he is BB because it is my husband!
Its a magic trick! :geek:lol :p
Hi friend where the fuck you been hiding?

SisterDickRadio
06-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Its a magic trick! :geek:lol :p
Hi friend where the fuck you been hiding?

Where the fuck have u been hiding??? I havent been out because they dont have Blue Moon anymore I was there the last night they had it. But never seen you! I am touring right now, in Chicago! Be back next week! How the hell you been~?

BLKGSXR
06-09-2011, 03:41 AM
Where the fuck have u been hiding??? I havent been out because they dont have Blue Moon anymore I was there the last night they had it. But never seen you! I am touring right now, in Chicago! Be back next week! How the hell you been~?
Nigga.....
im a ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost! :p we shall get drink next time I run into you! I got some scandals for you :ignore:

SisterDickRadio
06-09-2011, 03:52 AM
Nigga.....
im a ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost ghost! :p we shall get drink next time I run into you! I got some scandals for you :ignore:

You got it! I love scandals!!!

Silcc69
06-13-2011, 06:19 AM

Damn IDK u was married :( Just though u had a boyfriend.

SisterDickRadio
06-13-2011, 06:22 AM
Damn IDK u was married :( Just though u had a boyfriend.

Yea we have an open marriage, not a lot of people understand it but yea! Been together over 3yrs! Hes a great guy! He shares me with the world!

SisterDickRadio
06-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Hi Michelle,

you guy should be a really lucky! I envy him so much. It is already difficult to find a pretty shemale and then with some nice extra pounds. :)
(Its needless to say, that I have a soft spot for chubby shemales.)
I know the video not yet, but by the fact, that it is your boyfreind, the video is certainly more real and authentic. How often you can make love with him ? :fuckin:

Aw thank you! All the time we have sex but been outta town for 3wks so when I get home its going to be insane! Yes he will be in more of my videos for my site coming out this summer and maybe other sites! We will see!!! We both are lucky to have each other! Thanks for the support! And my website will be only featuring me and other BBW Trannies so when it comes out join!