PDA

View Full Version : Is Picking Your Nose While Driving Dangerous?

Dino Velvet
06-05-2011, 08:06 AM
People out here pick 'n' drive like it's going out of style. I always like catching a broad in traffic digging up to her third knuckle. I always return the salute and give my own nose a pick. Good clean fun if you ask me.

Jericho
06-05-2011, 08:12 AM
Only if you crash and your finger gets driven into your brain! :shrug

Dino Velvet
06-05-2011, 08:17 AM
Getting your cocked sucked and driving is really dangerous. Even worse if your car is a stick-shift.

theone1982
06-05-2011, 08:23 AM
It's that dry weather down there, makes for huge nose goblins.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-05-2011, 08:23 AM
Just how deep are you goin'???

Dino Velvet
06-05-2011, 08:26 AM
Just how deep are you goin'???

What's up buddy?:cheers:
http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/finger_through_eye.jpg

theone1982
06-05-2011, 08:34 AM
What's up buddy?:cheers:
http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/finger_through_eye.jpg

All that trouble and the guy didn't even use his middle finger.:)

Faldur
06-05-2011, 02:31 PM
I think we need a "hands free" law to keep this travesty off our streets.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-05-2011, 02:50 PM
Cardinal sins while driving;
1. Texting
2. Make Up
3. Non-Hands Free Phone usage
4. Eating
5. Child Discipline
6. Pickin' Your Nose, or Your Ass
7. Fuckin'
......are there more, please add.

You're supposed to be DRIVING, you fuckin' asshole!!!:loser:

effigyc
06-05-2011, 04:20 PM
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.

-nostrildomis

LittleGuy
06-05-2011, 04:30 PM
Very dangerous

phobun
06-05-2011, 05:57 PM
People out here pick 'n' drive like it's going out of style. I always like catching a broad in traffic digging up to her third knuckle.

I love it when I see a beautiful woman in an expensive car with her finger in her nose, happens a lot.

Imakeiteazy
06-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Only if you swallow it and it tastes salty!

CORVETTEDUDE
06-05-2011, 07:40 PM
Only if you swallow it and it tastes salty!

You talkin' about Cum or Boogers???:hide-1::whistle:

Imakeiteazy
06-05-2011, 07:52 PM
You talkin' about Cum or Boogers???:hide-1::whistle:

lol Boogers

Dino Velvet
06-05-2011, 10:37 PM
Cardinal sins while driving;
1. Texting
2. Make Up
3. Non-Hands Free Phone usage
4. Eating
5. Child Discipline
6. Pickin' Your Nose, or Your Ass
7. Fuckin'
......are there more, please add.

You're supposed to be DRIVING, you fuckin' asshole!!!:loser:

CORVETTEDUDE, you used to sell cars, right? Ever witness this type of behavior from a potential customer during a test drive? I guess if they hook a Gooey Louie out of their nose and wipe it under the seat you'd consider the car sold. You wipe, you buy!

Ineeda SM
06-06-2011, 01:29 AM
I would guess that if you pulled out a really disgusting booger, one that is large with lots of shades of green, gray, and black, and tiny noddules all floating in a massive string of snot, it may make you stare at it long enough in surprise to take your attention of your driving, and cause an accident. Especially if it drips all over you or the steering wheel, and you try to remove it and flip it out the window, but the wind whips it back into your face and eyes...............have I made my point yet or do you need more details?

oralboy707
06-06-2011, 05:46 AM
only if you wipe it on the officer's hand as he hands you a ticket

Dino Velvet
06-06-2011, 05:59 AM
I would guess that if you pulled out a really disgusting booger, one that is large with lots of shades of green, gray, and black, and tiny noddules all floating in a massive string of snot, it may make you stare at it long enough in surprise to take your attention of your driving, and cause an accident. Especially if it drips all over you or the steering wheel, and you try to remove it and flip it out the window, but the wind whips it back into your face and eyes...............have I made my point yet or do you need more details?

I've pulled more greasy plums out of my nose than I can count. I put them on the tip of my finger like a Candied Apple and stick my hand out of the window. The outside wind does a great job drying it out. When it's ready, just roll it up and do what you want with it. Many of you are already aware that I am The Booger Sniper Of Los Angeles.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-06-2011, 04:24 PM
CORVETTEDUDE, you used to sell cars, right? Ever witness this type of behavior from a potential customer during a test drive? I guess if they hook a Gooey Louie out of their nose and wipe it under the seat you'd consider the car sold. You wipe, you buy!

It's a great 'closing' technique!!! LOL:dancing:

LibertyHarkness
06-06-2011, 04:27 PM
ha i eat, drink, smoke , and have even pulled one off driving :)

mostly though i just drink my diet cola while driving ..

Edwoodwoodwood
06-06-2011, 04:55 PM
I've also pulled one off whilst driving way back in my youth.

I can also remember receiving a blow job whilst driving along the embankment one night, that does tend to make your concentration wonder as you blow your load.

However there is something very satisfying about pulling out a nice old crusty bogie whilst trundling along.

SirCumsAlot
06-07-2011, 08:15 PM
When I was in Washington state, I notice people were driving around, picking their noses like it was a norm up there. I dont know if its a northwest thing, but I haven't seen something like that until I went up there. Like ever other driver where digging for treasure :hide-1:

Dino Velvet
06-07-2011, 09:40 PM
When I was in Washington state, I notice people were driving around, picking their noses like it was a norm up there. I dont know if its a northwest thing, but I haven't seen something like that until I went up there. Like ever other driver where digging for treasure :hide-1:

I think it might be a Northwest thing. A good friend of mine is from Oregon. I think he has five fingers but I've never seen more than four. This guy picks his nose like it's goin' out of style. When he drives, he picks a nice one and wipes it under the seat. There's so much crusty snot under that seat that the car leans toward the driver's side.

Ineeda SM
06-07-2011, 09:45 PM
Damn Dino. That's really fucking disgusting, and really fucking funny at the same time. You have a gift. LMAO

Dino Velvet
06-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Damn Dino. That's really fucking disgusting, and really fucking funny at the same time. You have a gift. LMAO

Everyone hates me at first but I grow on you. I'm not good with first impressions.

Ineeda SM
06-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Everyone hates me at first but I grow on you. I'm not good with first impressions.

I understand that. I am the same way. Most people think I am a real asshole at first meeting. But once they get to know me, they realize that I am just a really nice asshole.:)

Dino Velvet
06-07-2011, 10:07 PM
I understand that. I am the same way. Most people think I am a real asshole at first meeting. But once they get to know me, they realize that I am just a really nice asshole.:)

People peg me more as a weirdo than an asshole. I have bulging green thyroid eyes and I've been told I look at people like they're cheeseburgers. I'm just happy to see them not trying to get them on my dinner plate.