PDA

View Full Version : Pussy Or Asshole?

theone1982
06-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Though some may agree with the saying "a hole's a hole", It's pretty hard to say that there aren't any significant differences between pussies and assholes in terms of penetration. So, which do you all prefer, assholes, or pussies?

Dino Velvet
06-05-2011, 07:35 AM
I like both but if I can only pick one it's pussy.

Both are well represented in this photo.

jaydubb
06-05-2011, 07:42 AM
ASSHOLE! Theres nothing I like better than a nice, tight chocolate starfish!

theone1982
06-05-2011, 08:02 AM
There are more nerve endings in an asshole than a vagina. I wonder what those post-op girls out there would say about where they enjoy being penetrated more, considering they were only used to being fucked in the asshole, and then suddenly have the experience of a new vagina.

CORVETTEDUDE
06-05-2011, 08:20 AM
Pussy....No, Asshole....No, Pussy.....No, Asshole....No, God Damn It....I can't decide. Why are you fucking with my head???:yayo:

Miss Aeryn
06-05-2011, 08:36 AM
There are more nerve endings in an asshole than a vagina. I wonder what those post-op girls out there would say about where they enjoy being penetrated more, considering they were only used to being fucked in the asshole, and then suddenly have the experience of a new vagina.

I dunno, maybe one would say HallaFuckingLooyLah!! :salad

lol

mcaextreme69
06-05-2011, 08:39 AM
I'll take both, thank you very much.....

loren
06-05-2011, 09:10 AM
I prefer a big, hard cock.

LibertyHarkness
06-05-2011, 10:38 AM
pussy all the way if i had to choose one .

theone1982
06-05-2011, 10:58 AM
pussy all the way if i had to choose one .

If you don't mind me asking, how come? I've found asshole to be a lot tighter, but maybe I've just fucked a lot of loose pussy.:)

LibertyHarkness
06-05-2011, 11:05 AM
pussy is alot more wetter, love it when a pussy starts gushing/cumming when you are having sex .. you just dont get that with anal sex at all .. as the arsehole is unable to lubricate .....but dont get me wrong i love arseholes as well ...and cock .. but i am just saying if i had to choose a pussy or arse to fuck for ever pussy would win as there is alot more to do with a pussy ..

theone1982
06-05-2011, 11:15 AM
pussy is alot more wetter, love it when a pussy starts gushing/cumming when you are having sex .. you just dont get that with anal sex at all .. as the arsehole is unable to lubricate .....but dont get me wrong i love arseholes as well ...and cock .. but i am just saying if i had to choose a pussy or arse to fuck for ever pussy would win as there is alot more to do with a pussy ..

That's a good point. If only assholes were self lubricating. Maybe that will be the next evolutionary step of humanity!:) I like the tightness, but your right about having to lube up all the time kind of being a pain in the ass, literally.:)

LibertyHarkness
06-05-2011, 11:35 AM
not to mention the need to be douched etc .. you lose alot of spontaneous fun with anal sex .. i know myself i dont douche everyday .. so it would inhibit me from sex anally if i was to want to engange in random fun out with a partner ...

as for feeling .. well sure its a different feeling ,but then i have fucked some arseholes that were like kicking a can around a wheelybeen and i dont have a small dick by anymeans lol

NatashaLover
06-05-2011, 02:01 PM
PUSSYYYYYYYY 100% more

phobun
06-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Pussy by far... pussy gets wet, no shit!

Ineeda SM
06-06-2011, 03:05 AM
I like both. Pussy has it's wonders. As Libby said, pussy is alot more wetter, love it when a pussy starts gushing/cumming when you are having sex. And like Phobun said, "No Shit". And those cute little clits are fun to play with and suck on while she goes crazy with delight. And if you want an ass to play with, she has one of those too.

But I still prefer that puckered little hole just a lick away from a sack of balls and a fat cock. Lubrication only takes a second and you are slipping and sliding in and out that sweet tight puckered orifice.

My comments are excluding ass holes that look like TVKim's. (Shuttering at thought).:yayo:

MdR Dave
06-06-2011, 04:05 AM
Vaginas for me. I've wanted to eat every one I've seen- and chicks are
very appreciative of the enthusiasm.

It's gratifying- a perfectly selfish act of giving.

Quiet Reflections
06-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Pussy is beautiful

moonman
06-06-2011, 10:54 PM
The Power of The P-U-S-S-Y

amberskyi
06-06-2011, 11:55 PM
fuck that! my ass is better than any pussy lol

InowhatIwant
06-07-2011, 12:27 AM
I prefer trannies, women come 2nd though.

MrsKellyPierce
06-07-2011, 12:38 AM
I think it depends on how well they can take it and how the ride it

SkankyTrannyAnna
06-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Pussy is always going to win, even for guys who love tranny way more than gg, pussy is just plain better. Asshole has tightness going for it, but not all assholes are tighter than pussy, I have a loose asshole.

fred41
06-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Pussy.
It's more versatile...a true missionary position works better with pussy (seems that way to me...others may feel differently)...and as Liberty says...it's easier to have spontaneous sex...(with anal people have to worry about what they last ate...and when ...etc...etc.)
Luckily, that's not all there is to sex.

joeninety
06-07-2011, 01:39 AM
Pussy by far... pussy gets wet, no shit!

So does ass with the help of Mr lube :salad

Quiet Reflections
06-07-2011, 02:06 AM
All that tightness talk is pure bullshit. Tight ass and tight pussy talk just reminds me of high school and how people that don't fuck just make shit up about sex. All that aside, Pussy just feels better to me in comparison to an ass of the same.....pliability(?).

peggygee
06-07-2011, 04:21 AM

I can't remember the last time I got fucked in the ass, it's always the pussy for me.

It feels better, there's no need for enemas like others have mentioned.

Basically it's drop panties, insert penis, shake, stir, enjoy. :banana::banana::banana:

Pghtgrllver
06-07-2011, 04:37 AM
Pussy wins this one. I do love fucking her in her pussy first then switching to her ass when she begs for it.

phobun
06-07-2011, 05:02 AM
All that tightness talk is pure bullshit. Tight ass and tight pussy talk just reminds me of high school and how people that don't fuck just make shit up about sex. All that aside, Pussy just feels better to me in comparison to an ass of the same.....pliability(?).

Exactly

phobun
06-07-2011, 05:02 AM
Vaginas for me. I've wanted to eat every one I've seen- and chicks are
very appreciative of the enthusiasm.

It's gratifying- a perfectly selfish act of giving.

Love it

Daninho
06-07-2011, 05:52 PM
fuck that! My ass is better than any pussy lol
its true amberskyi your asshole is betta than any pussy

joeym75ld
06-07-2011, 05:58 PM
If you don't mind me asking, how come? I've found asshole to be a lot tighter, but maybe I've just fucked a lot of loose pussy.:)

Or maybe you have a really skinny dick? :wiggle:
(don't blame me, you set yourself up for that one)

Mayrah
06-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Why not both? :D

http://www.sexybigbutts.net/Images/2008/05/double-penetration.jpg

Jericho
06-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Minge is ok but, given enough lube, I'd still want to fuck her in the arse! :shrug

Prospero
06-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Yeah... the pussy juices are a narrow win over the nice tight feel of an arse or ass.....and you never run into that erm... brown stuff

Star Angel 86
06-07-2011, 07:48 PM
Pussy....No, Asshole....No, Pussy.....No, Asshole....No, God Damn It....I can't decide. Why are you fucking with my head???:yayo:

Fuck I came here with the intention of getting the answer from you ole elder wise one.I guess it all depends on the taste need to give the ole butthole and puss a lick or five.:salad:salad:salad:salad

CORVETTEDUDE
06-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Fuck I came here with the intention of getting the answer from you ole elder wise one.I guess it all depends on the taste need to give the ole butthole and puss a lick or five.:salad:salad:salad:salad

I guess I'll just have to keep tryin' each, until I get it figured out!!! And, this is a decision I'll have a very hard time making!:whistle::whistle:

fla_funmeister2
06-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Their pussy, my asshole.

joeym75ld
06-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Why not both? :D

http://www.sexybigbutts.net/Images/2008/05/double-penetration.jpg

Pretty hot, but I've gotta assume that can't be too comfortable for the chick !

Pghtgrllver
06-08-2011, 03:28 AM
Originally Posted by Mayrah View Post
Why not both?

Pretty hot, but I've gotta assume that can't be too comfortable for the chick !

I had an ex she loved when I would use a strap-on and fuck both of her holes at the same time.

theone1982
06-08-2011, 05:47 AM
Poll results are still pretty close, with the edge going to pussy. I have to post this pic to try and equal up the poll!:) Who here would turn down Bailey's pretty pink hole?

Ineeda SM
06-08-2011, 05:54 AM
Damn that looks much better than pussy pie. And I really love pussy pie. (Cream filled). Bailey is such a honey.

gamma aries
06-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Negro #1: Hell yeah!
Negro #1: You say let her stick my nuts in there like that.
Negro #2: Stick your nuts in there, nigga.
Negro #1: Spread them ass cheeks.
Negro #2: Spread your ass cheeks!
Negro #3: Spread your ass cheeks girl, spread 'em up.
Negro #2: Spread them motherfuckers open.
Negro #1: Awwww, nigga.
Negro #2: Come on, spread 'em.
Negro #3: Awww, nigga. Get 'em .. get 'em -- spread 'em bitch!
Negro #2: Relax your ass, nigga. Spread the cheeks.
Negro #1: He can get 'em in there, I'm trying to see if I can get my shit in there now.
Negro #2: Get 'em in there, dawg.
Negro #4: My balls too tight for that shit.
Negro #3: Awww .. that's right, bitch.
Negro #1: Shit .. first nuts in there, right nut in that motherfucker.
Negro #2: That's right, bitch!
Negro #4: Nigga! My balls too tight for that shit, nigga.
Negro #3: Oh man! Freak that bitch out then, Tone!
Negro #2: Who you talkin' to, nigga?
Negro #3: Freak that bitch out then, Tone!
Negro #1: Awww, yeahhh.. Nutsack don't wanna leave that fuckin' asshole.
Negro #4: N-Nuts -- nutsa -- nutsack in the asshole. Let's see if you can flip the dick now. Flip the dick down the pussy!
Negro #2: Ohhh, clown on her.
Negro #4: Nigga, flip the dick --- AWW HA HOHO.
(background negros yelling)
Negro #1: Nigga, what - what.
Negro #2: That nigga clownin'
Negro #3: What, what.
Negro #2: Nuts in the ass, dick in the pussay. Mmmhmmm. You's a nasty girl, ain't ya.
Negro #4: That's the first time I ever seen that shit like that.
Negro #4: Nuts in the ass, dick in the pussy. Aww shit nigga, what.
Negro #1: Now, I'm gonna go try this at home! I'm like shit, nigga,I'll sit there and do this at home. That asshole tight, keepin' my nutssnug - it won't even let my nuts out the ass.
Negro #2: How you like that, how you like that?
Negro #3: Fuck you, bitch.
Negro #1: Motherfuckin' asshole don't even wanna let my nuts out ... asshole don't wanna let my nuts out!
Negro #4: Now you gotta DP.
Negro #1: You gettin' DP'd any god damn way. Look at that, assholedon't even wanna let my nuts out ... yeeeeaaah. God dammit, mmhmmm. Younasty ass bitch.
Negro #4: Mmmm.