PDA

View Full Version : In Rio (Brazil) today and tomorrow - Looking for fellow TLovers

tsluvus
05-25-2011, 08:59 PM
I am in Rio today and tomorrow.
I speak Portuguese fluently looking for a wingman to get some T-Girls for partying tonight.

PM me if you are in Rio...

maaarc
05-25-2011, 09:40 PM
I speak Portuguese fluently looking for a wingman to get some T-Girls for partying tonight.

You lucky SOB!!! we demand a full report with pictures!!! LOL good luck my friend

LaCosa
05-25-2011, 11:35 PM

tsluv, please inform of how things went, not just tonight but however long your trip to Brazil (not Rio specifically) extends. I'm enamored with many cultural aspects of Brazil not to mention her women. This is a country where cats as dark as me not only play soccer but surf waves.

I also saw a teenage black Braziliera being interviewed in Rochinina (spelling?) favela, posted on youtube, state something that blew my mind. Never in a million years would I hear shit like that in the "hood" or middle-class neighborhoods of the U.S. :lol:

She said, with all smiles and cheerfulness, "You don't need money to be happy." :shock: Oh yeah, I've really got to get to visit Brazil some day. (It's been recommended to me by several men before - a professor of mine that has been their more than once told me I might go down their, fall in love, and never come back)

omni69
05-26-2011, 08:21 AM
yes please give us some feedback. I would love to visit there one day

tsluvus
06-02-2011, 02:15 AM
I had a blast in Rio w/Patricia Sabatini :Bowdown: and The lovely Thays Schavianato :salad.

Not sure who was better both were a lot of fun and great to spend time with.
Both are 420 Friendly - I love to party to relax.

I met Patrocia at a Motel (VIPS) in Rio.
Patricia was more aggressive and really dirty.
She loves sucking cock and god can she do that.
We had a what it seemed a 30 minutes 69 session that she brought to the brink like 20 times.
And she is very funny - we laughed a lot.
I am strictly a top, bottoming is not my thing.
She tried a few times to convince me but it wasn't happening but she was cool as long as I made her cum, it was the rule :)
She cums in buckets
We spent a good 4 hours together - it was non-rushed, fun and exciting.

Thays I met at my hotel. She is very feminine - you can walk with her in the streets and nobody would know she was a T-girl.
She is a TOTAL bottom.
I am endowed and often girls complaint about my size and tell me to go slow - not Thays. She said she loved my cock because it filled her pussyhole to the fullest. She also loves to party - very very 420 friendly.
She ended up spending the night since she was too fucked up to go home.
We probably ordered half of the late night menu at some point.
She has a small pussystick but it is nice and always at attention.
It was very nice waking up next to this lovely girl in the morning.
We showered together with lots of fondling in the AM and she made sure to blow me before leaving. She is going back to SP on 6/2 and we promised to hook in SP.

I also hooked up with a GG, Gorgeous and also horny as hell but I am certain you are more interested in the T-Girls.

I am now in Sao Paulo, where the temptations are 20 fold, all the girls you see in movies are here and I will be here until the 10th.
I feel like a kid in disneyland.

First night in Sao Paulo I met Giselly Lemos at a recommendation from a friend. OMG this girl ROCKED MY WORLD!!!
I am not sure if it was because we really clicked but I've never had a t-girl that loved to fucked by a big dick like she.
She rode me for hours every position and if it wasn't for the fact that I had something to do today she would've probably stayed the night.
I had her in every position imaginable. The best was when I was sitting at the sofa in my hotel room and placed my feet on the coffe table (at her suggestion) and she came and sat on my dick. She grinded away... I've never seen any t-girl ride me like that (I am good 9.5 inches long and very thick) and she was grinding my pubies. She also came a ton, all over my stomach, face, sofa, table... It was intense.

Anyway tonight I am plan to meet Izabelle Frazao - she told me earlier that she wants to break my cherrie since I mention to her I was stricly a top. She said she is going to make so horny I will be begging her to have an anal orgasm. I am little apprehensive since I have no really interest in bottoming but every review I read of her says she is very nice and will respect your wishes.

I am now in sao paulo and loving life... Nice to be able to come here and have an unlimited budget... It is kind of my birthday present to myself.

Nikka
06-02-2011, 02:45 AM
bring 2 maxchine guns

LaCosa
06-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Thays I met at my hotel. She is very feminine - you can walk with her in the streets and nobody would know she was a T-girl.
She is a TOTAL bottom.
I am endowed and often girls complaint about my size and tell me to go slow - not Thays. She said she loved my cock because it filled her pussyhole to the fullest. She also loves to party - very very 420 friendly.
We showered together with lots of fondling in the AM and she made sure to blow me before leaving. She is going back to SP on 6/2 and we promised to hook in SP.

I also hooked up with a GG, Gorgeous and also horny as hell but I am certain you are more interested in the T-Girls.

Happy to hear you enjoyed yourself - or are enjoying yourself.

I take it "GG" means "Girl Girl"? I'm into them too.

I have no idea what the hell "420 friendly" means though?

ELSAPO
06-02-2011, 02:23 PM
whats with the fucking machine guns!

theone1982
06-03-2011, 04:05 AM
bring 2 maxchine guns

So, you're saying I'd have to walk around like this?:)

AngelinaTorres
06-03-2011, 06:33 AM
I had a blast in Rio w/Patricia Sabatini :Bowdown: and The lovely Thays Schavianato :salad.

Not sure who was better both were a lot of fun and great to spend time with.
Both are 420 Friendly - I love to party to relax.

I met Patrocia at a Motel (VIPS) in Rio.
Patricia was more aggressive and really dirty.
She loves sucking cock and god can she do that.
We had a what it seemed a 30 minutes 69 session that she brought to the brink like 20 times.
And she is very funny - we laughed a lot.
I am strictly a top, bottoming is not my thing.
She tried a few times to convince me but it wasn't happening but she was cool as long as I made her cum, it was the rule :)
She cums in buckets
We spent a good 4 hours together - it was non-rushed, fun and exciting.

She is a TOTAL bottom.

I am now in Sao Paulo, where the temptations are 20 fold, all the girls you see in movies are here and I will be here until the 10th.
I feel like a kid in disneyland.

First night in Sao Paulo I met Giselly Lemos at a recommendation from a friend. OMG this girl ROCKED MY WORLD!!!
I am not sure if it was because we really clicked but I've never had a t-girl that loved to fucked by a big dick like she.
She rode me for hours every position and if it wasn't for the fact that I had something to do today she would've probably stayed the night.
I had her in every position imaginable. The best was when I was sitting at the sofa in my hotel room and placed my feet on the coffe table (at her suggestion) and she came and sat on my dick. She grinded away... I've never seen any t-girl ride me like that (I am good 9.5 inches long and very thick) and she was grinding my pubies. She also came a ton, all over my stomach, face, sofa, table... It was intense.

Anyway tonight I am plan to meet Izabelle Frazao - she told me earlier that she wants to break my cherrie since I mention to her I was stricly a top. She said she is going to make so horny I will be begging her to have an anal orgasm. I am little apprehensive since I have no really interest in bottoming but every review I read of her says she is very nice and will respect your wishes.

I am now in sao paulo and loving life... Nice to be able to come here and have an unlimited budget... It is kind of my birthday present to myself.

Awesome !!!

addicted
06-03-2011, 07:09 AM
machine guns nikki means a loaded cock for all the t girls.